Console meme?

I.. I think I'm falling for the console meme. Am I getting old or am I just heading down a bad road? The Xbox One S for example just looks so solid right now, with modding, semi-good graphics, great media apps, good support and what I saw from E3 a pretty good vision for the future. I'm kinda getting bored of PC gaming in general and just want to watch netflix series and be able to boot up games every once in a while to play COD MW1 Remastered, Battlefield 1 and solid AAA titles such as South Park the Fractured but Whole, Fallout 4, Skyrim and Dark Souls 1 - 3. Convince me I'm wrong, or that I'm right depending on what side you're on.

We know why you made this thread, OP.

Ugggghhh could you not bring up that toxic site up.
Check my privileged DUBS

sage

Was supposed to pick this one instead, should have added a trigger warning.

AH YES, BUY THE XBOX ONE S, FOR THE LOW LOW LOW AND FUCKING LOW PRICE OF 399 US FUCKING DOLLARS, YOU FUCKING IDIOT

NAME MORE THAN 5 EXCLUSIVE GAMES THATS NOT HAMPERED BY THE CONTROLLER, YOU FUCKING RETARD IDIOT

Are you the faggot who keeps making these console threads?

Here are some special characters for you to use in future threads.

®

Am I getting too old for this shit? All I want is counter-arguments so I can look at this from a more objective way.

this thread will get over 200+ replies

Dr. Pavel, I'm CIA

Can I please have some solid arguments so I can make a rational decision? I'm leaning towards memebox one s but I have not decided fully yet.

Have more 4chan memes.

He wasn't alone

Theres another option, maybe you should kil yourself.

Jesus fucking christ OP. You know you can watch netflix from your computer, right?
Get a good chair you fatass NEET.
No. Make your own opinion you faggot.

Uh, you don't get to bring friends.

PC games are cheaper, there are many more of them and they all support open modding and not just MS approved mods.

If you can't get your toaster up to spec for the price of a console you are doing it wrong.

also stop posting so much, you crafted near perfect bait and a ruining it by posting after the fact

They're not my friends

I know I can watch netflix from my computer, but it's not as comfortable. I have a pretty solid "gaming" chair by akracing but still, the comfort of the sofa in the living room is pretty nice.

Yeah I know they don't accept all mods, which sucks. But they are moving towards raising the cap on how much space you can use which is a step in the right direction. Multiple mod-makers have boycotted Microsoft and delivering their mods to the Xbox which might do something good. Also, my computer is pretty solid right now, it's not a matter of it being bad. And I'm not interested in playing that many indie/pretentious titles, only the AAA titles and certain indie games.

Top wew.

Aren't all of these terrible games on PC too? Why would you need a console for these?

Cod has no players on the PC if I'm not mistaken? The rest is me just trying to trigger people on Holla Forums who spend more time hating games than playing games.

Why are people trying to push the Holla Forums hates vidya meme so hard

Meme is based in reality, and some people enjoy pissing others off.

Go back to >>/cuckchan/ you fucking nigger

I'm white. :(

White and proud of it.

You can do that with a PC as well, it's really not hard.

Less than consoles, but I doubt you'd have much problems finding people to play with.
That's just a meme people with shit taste came up with because they lack counterpoints to our arguments when we call AAA games shit.

Nice thread OP
Kill yourself while enjoying your ban

bump for more angry shitposting

How do I make the process of moving my computer and setting it up with a controller as smooth as with an xbox?

Also, stop pushing the "That's just a meme people with shit taste came up with because they lack counterpoints to our arguments when we call AAA games shit." meme.

How fucking new are you?
Enjoy your ban :)

The only reason to get consoles are for Japanese games. The Vita has a ton of niche JP games. If you're not into those then the PS3 will grant you a ton of games that never came to PC and go for cheap now. The PS4 has a good selection of games but you have to pay for online. Don't let PSplus fool you It used to have good deals but now the deals are all garbage with maybe 1 gem if you're interested in said genre. Many JP games that come to PC end up having bad ports at times to be wary.

Getting a better graphics card is cheaper than getting Xbone. Many Xbone games are on PC already so if you have a good PC there isn't much of a reason to grab one. And if you do have a good PC then just go for emulation for all those golden age console/arcade games. The only reason to grab consoles are for exclusives.

oh no! not a ban i can instantly evade. whatever shall i do?

Stop being lazy. But if convenience is enough for you to buy shitty overpriced hardware, then by all means, be a pleb and buy an xbone. The less retards like you infesting the PC market, the better.
It's not a meme, it's simply the truth.

I'm not being lazy, I'm seriously asking. How can I make the process as smooth as doing it with an xbox?

It takes a bit more time, but what about the process isn't smooth?

Are you actually retarded? I don't know how to make the process smooth, I'm not debating if it is smooth or not.

Are you too retarded to look information up on the internet?
Even a pleb like you should know what a search engine is.

Yes, but seeing as you made the argument you should be able to explain yourself how to make it smooth. Or am I expecting too much from a degenerate weeb?

I have no obligation to spoonfeed you easily found information.
This isn't an argument.

fuck off quentin

Burden of proof? I'm going to assume that it can't be smooth at all. How did your mother take it when the doctor told her you suffer from autism?

What about it?

Even without plug and play (console update bullshit), it's still more streamlined and easy since you don't have to fuck around with the mouse UI or cables to plug into the TV. Or software or doing stupid shit like with drivers.

There are less distractions and more focus on just the games (and le sports apps). Great for children since they can't break the installation and old people since they won't get confused. I see the appeal but it's not for me.

If you make a statement you're obliged to explain how and why this statement is legitimate. You're the type of kid that ran around screaming "god is not real" in middle school then went into a fit when somebody did not agree.

Yeah, it's simple and solid. Though I will still keep my computer with linux to use for things such as programming and general computer-shit. Might get a laptop in the future though.

And you can find how it's legitimate through a search engine, I've already told you that.
But since you're too retarded to do something as basic as use a search engine I'll tell you how it's done: Get an HDMI cord, connect it to your PC, connect it to your TV and you're done. Convey those instructions to your wrangler.

I thought you had another way of doing it. I thought wrong.

Explain to me what isn't "smooth" about that or how it's not as "smooth" as an xbox.

It's not that it's hard, it's that process requires more thought and maintenance. You gotta figure out what kinda PC you want, what kind of connection to install separately. What OS to use on TV, what games support Big Picture and how to plays games that don't support it (or Steam). What solution to install driver updates on a TV with a controller, unless you want mouse and keyboard.

Great for us but for the lazy or for a normalfag, they can just buy the Xbox and have it be a single product that's retard proof and they don't have to think about. Same reason people buy Netflix when torrents is so easy, or pre-builts when building your own is no issue.

Yeah but none of that matters because he said he's not lazy.

Top bait.