Do you have a Vidya Waifu?

Who is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

adorable-teens.net/2016/03/busty-ginger-selfie-teen-social-media-bombshell-135mb-153pics-atb-4524.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love him.

LIAR

Robotnik

My husbando is Hiroyuki Nakajima.

fuck i think kek is a sports fan

She looks like that fat pedophile that touched her sister

I want to pounce harrier

Yeah amazing resemblance

Griffith is my husbando.

user come on.

Lots of faggots in here…
My waifu is our daughteru

You're more gay than all the faggots that posted on this thread so far.

Yes.
Jehuty

every time i see that it just reminds me of the user who makes his daughter in h games and fucks her

Is it cracked? I only have the ps3 version.

Marks told me that VNs are vidya.

what are you, gay?

How do you take their clothes off?

EVERYONE MAKE FUN OF THIS GUY

You make it sound like girls can't look like that.

Did some online FOB event missions earn enough points to buy the bikini.

It goes on men too :P

My vivian is nowhere near that fat though.

Gross, kill yourself.

not every girl is cellulite city.

You're right, not every girl is cellulite city. This is what they look like - in good shape that demonstrates a healthy lifestyle.

Oh okay here you go, just for you.

I love thick cows but even these are gross. Are you a kike or something? You like women who look disgusting.

Jesus christ how disgusting.

How many of those girls are still menstruating at that body fat percentage though.

These are gross too.

All of them, and they almost always wind up with attractive children to top it off. Beautiful people produce beautiful offspring.

And niggers want to make fun of me

Overly fit chicks are fucking digusting, go fuck a man if you want muscle, women are supposed to be soft, not landwhales like the other user posted, but just no big muscle and some fat where it counts.
Many of this fit chicks are absolutely crazy whores that do exercises to calm themselves down.

You should be embarrassed yourself.

She has a nice body she worked hard on, but looking at her face I wouldn't say shes beautiful.

She has a literal horseface. At least try.

Cow tits are a miracle of the universe you pedo.

Even better if they're lactating smooth and silky milk.

Oh someone said landwhales, you got it buddy

Ew

How does anyone become that fat but still have no tits?

Cow tits, no tits, either way it's a disgusting. It's not my fault you have shit taste.

My pics weren't all the same girl m80.

Women are soft no matter how muscular they get. But ones who start to have definition also have the benefit of nice little crevices to feel. Women, by their nature, are curvy. Landwhales are a singular, disgusting curve. But a fit girl is a collective of thousands of petite curves to appreciate.

I don't like cowtits myself, but can understand the appeal.

(checked)
The reason is "something-something fat deposit is determine by genetics something-something." Apparently, the areas where fat is stored is predetermine even if you have no fat, that's why fat transfer tit enhancements exist. I'm not an expert on the matter though.

Second girl if anyone is wondering

adorable-teens.net/2016/03/busty-ginger-selfie-teen-social-media-bombshell-135mb-153pics-atb-4524.html

Disgusting

Kikongo
turkmen

You'd be surprised. I date a fat chick once. Big belly, teacup titties. Boggled the mind.

I like it too but there's a size limit where it gets disgusting.

Don't fucking tempt me to play MGSV, user. I know I'll just end up disappointed again. Not even waifus can save that game.

Sasuga user.

What size is that?

Dam her back must be a fucking mess.

My dick did the thinking at that point. Easy access and all ya know.

I know right, and here I thought we could have a vidya waifu thread without all the circlejerking avatarfags for once, but a different brand of faggots ruin it

Mitsuzuri is a cute, underrated waifu

Why is this thread so fucking shit, has there been a new exodus?

Learn to braille assholes.

Damn it man I can't take this right now

yes

When I opened this thread I was hoping to see cute vidyia waifus, not… whatever the fuck is this

Don't blame me, they wanted to start with the husbando shit, so this is why you can't have nice things.

The wednesday threads are a circle jerk, the other ones are designated shitting threads. Pick your poison

If you wanted to shitpost so badly you could have chosen a non-vidya thread or something.

Nigger, just dont

I choose none also yeah waifu Wednesday threads have gotten pretty fucking cancerous

Don't have such a high opinion of yourself. You're all shitposters.

Pardon the stupid question as I haven't touched MGSV for months but have they added the option to use MGO costumes in TPP or this is a mod?