There is no doubt that the Germans had bases in Antarctica. German bases were located on Soviet soil...

anonfiles.co/download/59a847d20293f9ebfe796095e9771fac.html

There is no doubt that the Germans had bases in Antarctica. German bases were located on Soviet soil, as well as the soil of Greenland which belonged to Denmark. Denmark had been overrun by the Germans early in the war. What is most surprising is that Landig's claim that the Germans maintained a base in the high Canadian arctic right under the noses of Canada and the USA.

I'm not downloading that

John we have talked about his many times before, delete this shit now!

It's not John this time.

well they never did shit from them if true

At least try to make an effort OP. No effort = faggot.

Can barely make out what is being said in the mp3
58 42 81 81 85 43 74 31 19 59 92 02 85 97 21 92 23 13 32 13 36 32 03 91 99 94 91 58 46 61 89 65 99 33 85 96 24 05 83 99 95 76 15 07 70 96 20 52 65 61

Yeah im not really sure what this faggot shit is

Sage this schizo slide trash.

I want sauce on the pic in OP.

Also whats 18-11-18 mean?

Anyone know what these documents could mean?

One more.

Sage.

It’s the proportions of his perfect woman. He’s just a childfucker, is all.

Hi.

Thanks.

Those are atomic structures showing photon channeling.

Planets, atoms, what's the difference? As above so below

where did that Saturn pic come from?

Nazis believed there was a hollow earth and a Hyberborea of sorts. Whether the Earth is truly hollow like that last pick is debatable there is however proof that there is massive underground caverns in the Earth. Note how the Nazis also believe the Earth is still round, flat earthers is pure poison in the well and Hollow Earth has basically been tarnished by the 90's so it'll be decades before we can find out the truth, including Hyberborea.

While I don't doubt your claims OP, it would be best if you posted the info here. It's hard to trust download sites.

Translations for those images?

I almost posted it, but I don't want anything to do with it now that I've heard it.

sage

The Saturn picture is awesome. If that is Saturn

How high up your little circle jerk at Langley did you need to go before someone could make the call to sage or not.

moar

What?

He means we are going to retake Suid Afrika using the Kang movement, and from there we venture to Süd/pol/.

(checked)

You can upload multiple images man.