Wolfenstein

Is New Order any good? I remember playing 3D when I was a kid, so I was tempted to pirate this and give it a shot.
Then I realized it was published by Bethesda and now I'm really fucking skeptical. Is it just a waste of time?
At least the German House of the Rising Sun was pretty neat.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phineas_Gage
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's not bad per se, but I regret buying it. No re playability, at most you'll get maybe 20 hours out of it. I'd pirate it.

Its bland, the first level is the worst in the game and it gets a lot better after that but it never really gets good.

Despite me being a Holla Forumsurker it was actually okay in my opinion, but not worth buying. The Nazis in nu-Wolfenstein are all cartoon characters, and Hitler himself doesn't even show up.

It's ok, I doubt you'll play it more than once, if you hate having story and needless character "development" forcefully thrown at you it might actually hate the game.

It's all right, but the whole "timeline" idea is just a blatant attempt to pad the game out so it's impossible to get all the collectibles without playing through the whole game twice.

Pretty competent shooter though, I felt it was worth the $20 I spent on it. Can't say about Old Blood because I haven't played it.

Eh, it isnt that good. Just corridor shooting mixed with some uncharted bullshit press x to win stuff. The story is hilarious. That electric jew fighten with that electric germanz.

It's trash. Play the Old Blood instead.

It's kinda meh and it has too many cutscenes in my opinion, just when you start to have fun a cutscene happens to ruin everything.

I've heard that The Old Blood is slighty better, but i haven't played it.

Damn, seems like it'd be disappointing so far. Wasn't expecting a masterpiece, but I wanted something that was at least decent. Always loved machines with animal appearances so that looked fun, but I can't believe Hitler himself doesn't appear. Does Old Blood just have better gameplay in general?

That's funny, I was actually expecting the opposite. I was thinking the story would be either complete shit, nonexistent, or outrageous, but the gameplay would be fun as hell.

My biggest problem with it is that it takes all your gear away after most levels. There's no incentive to hang onto ammo for your better guns because you won't have them soon anyway. It's really easy, too.

It bottlenecks your CPU like crazy for one. And if you're even slightly Holla Forums leaning you're not going to like the story (filled with a lot of jewish crap and ebil nazis). Other than that the reich aesthetic is cool and dual wielding assault rifles is very enjoyable.

I had fun with it, my main issue is that there wasn't much variety. You usually fight nazi soldiers in the same get up with a small selection of guns, granted they have alternate firing modes. And the level design isn't the best, not godawful but had the potential to be better.

Worth a playthrough

The moon level is pretty fun

You trade a more useful arsenal, less intrusive perk system and less cutscenes for a forced stealth section, a more irritating traversal gimmick and the game basically being a total ripoff of RTCW first and final chapter.

hi freech

Except that's not what I said

It's worth playing at $5-10

Who the fuck would play Old Blood unless you already enjoyed New Order? Isn't it like a 3 hour expansion. What's the point.

You play these SP fps games for a full 10-20 hour experience… nothing less.

Honestly your character does a lot worse than the Nazies did since you blow up a bridge with hundreds of innocent civilians dying and the protagonists respond with "who cares?"
Hell, its even revealed that the Jews had created those Armageddon weapons that can literally level city blocks just because.

I like that pic.

As other anons say, it's okay. It's not BAD, it's just not exceptional. Gideon Emory is still giving me a boner though. The Old Blood is, essentially, fanservice for the RTCW fans. That may or may not be good, depending on your viewpoint.

In this game, you are a member of a terrorist organization. You are a deranged, brain damaged maniac with a hateboner for nazis. Even though the war has been over for decades, the nazis are the world order, the soldiers you're killing are all young lads who weren't there to see the war, grew up under the nazis and feel obligated to defend their homes and their way of living. And your terror cell bombs and destroys a bridge, killing countless innocent civilians, invents and introduces a mold that makes the primary building material of all new megastructures degenerate and crumble, making all of these skyscrapers crumble like a hundred 9/11s one after another with people inside, making millions homeless, destroying factories and powerplants which will inevitably bring about a socioeconomic crisis beyond compare. Millions will die for no reason other than your and your comrades' hatred of nazis.

The nazis are shown to have advanced science, industry and the living conditions of the common man to unprecedented levels in an incredibly short span of time. And they accomplished this by taking technological marvels secretly hoarded by the jews for themselves in the face of human suffering and misery that could have been eliminated if only this tech was used, and brought it to all of mankind. There is worldwide peace and prosperity.

Please understand that this isn't extrapolation or "x did nothing wrong" sort of thing. The game literally presents it that way. You see it from Blazkowitz' perspective, so you're meant to feel justified, but there is no sugarcoating.

There's a point in the game where you learn the nazis landed on the moon, built a permanent colony there, and have this city of technological wonder, a testament to the greatness of man unmatched in prior history. There's a presentation on it, a museum, everything. It all emanates a feeling of pride for all of humankind. Blazkowitz goes "They put a nazi on the moon… Fuck the moon", murders his way to the colony and destroys it.

In this game it's not the nazis that are evil, it's just that the protagonist has shrapnel stuck in his brain. You play a supersoldier gone Phil Gage.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phineas_Gage

Yet when you ask someone who the bad guys were the answer you get is "the nazis".

No, its mediocre garbage
I though it was just Holla Forums shittery, but the game is legit boring.

Not quite. It's a form of evolved jew apologetics. i.e. Yeah you're discovering we act like evil bastards but that's because you treated us like dogs.

Also, all the nazi tech is actually stolen jew tech. This is how jews essentially feel about the Western world/Germans. 'thieves that took everything from other cultures/civilizations'.

Or you can also see it as an evolved from of proletariat apologetics. The game did not really show the Nazis as evil during the war itself, only a cartoonishly evil scientist, and after the war they basically rebuilt the world to unprecedented heights due to stolen kike tech which was as you said previously hoarded by the kikes for millenia. It also really felt like a revolt against the haves for "not giving back to the community" or in this instance, the kikemunity who perhaps would have settled with not being terrorists if the Nazis paid them their jewgolds or something.

The sound and gore are good. But the graphics are weak, the enviroment is dead and static, the AI is stupid and the story tries hard to pander to liberals.

Play Doom instead.

Weird, i don't remember being forced to do any stealth segment. Except maybe in the first level.

The only thing good about the game is not original, and anything in it that's original isn't good.

Just browse one of a billion Holla Forums art subboards.

if you listen to Holla Forums every game is shit and not worth playing, new order is fun and worth a play through, but its not "revolutionary" but not no game in the past years has been

>>>/jidf/

>>>Holla Forums back to your larp board

There's one forced stealth segment in the entire game. It lasts about fifteen minutes.

Just pirate it and find your own opinion.
Old Blood first.

TODAY I WILL REMIND THEM

HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG

It's good, offers both stealth and action-heavy play, no forced green filter dimension hoping like the game before it, environments and designs are fantastic, the only problem is you can't bring it up here without Holla ForumsIDF popping out of nowhere and the fact it has very little replayability beyond playing on harder difficulty to collect all goodies and try a different approach.

Old Blood, on other hand, is absolutely terrible with way more railroading and forced segments and way less cool environments, and quite few innovations. Not worth the time as it ruins many great TNO aspects

ANCIENT JEWISH TECHNOLOGY

It's boring, guns feel flaccid and all sound alike. Play Return to Castle Wolfenstein instead.

Play RTCW and forget the rest. Or give a chance to Wolfenstein 2009, it's okay. But don't bother with TNO/OB, they're some horribly bland shit.