twobestfriendsplay.wikia.com/wiki/Zubaz
igg-games.com/seraph-free-download.html
igg-games.com/assault-android-cactus-free-download.html
locomalito.com/juegos/Maldita_Castilla_1_1.zip
igg-games.com/ronin-pc-free-download.html
locomalito.com/maldita_castilla.php
artstation.com/artwork/wP8wY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do they keep whoring Shovel Knight out to every indie game?

I want to fuck Dr. Puzz. Damn.

I like Shovel Knight, but he officially needs to stop this crossover shit.

agreed, it's getting obnoxious

Be thankful it's not five nights at freddy.

I loved the game back when I pirated it and I completely agree.

Don't even joke about that shit user.

I think super meat boy and bit trip faggot have the most indie crossover appearances. Correct me if wrong. Shovel night is #3 most user pretty sure. I dont know why they do it. It cheapens their game. Maybe because they're all marxists?

I think you mean undertale

BUT HEY YACHTGAMES OR WHATEVER WHERE ARE THOSE TWO OTHER DLC CHAPTERS YOU PROMISED IT'S BEEN A FUCKING WHILE

What would that even look like in the Google eye Rare Aesthetic? Shovel knight kind of gets a pass with the already wearing a helmet and gorillian body structure.

Lets be fair here, didn't Rare's old games usually have cameos? Like Mario being mentioned in Banjo-Tooie?

You would be correct on Meat Boy and CommanderVideo being common cameos.

Why they do it, I don't know.

Meatboy sold a metric shitting dickload everywhere. Edmund's kind of a big guy in the indie community. Which sucks because the people who he works with are the actual talent

YOU HAVE NO IDEA

HEY GUYS LOOK AT THIS
shovelknight.wikia.com/wiki/Appearances_in_Other_Media

Yeah fuck you too. Real subtle with your writing there. Damn it

Christ Shovel Knight, you're not Mario or Sonic or Mega Man, play in the minor leagues before being a slut of this magnitude.

I don't even really hate Undertale, or really even care about it.

Ten seconds into that video, however, and I already just kind of want the world to end.

I've seen worse.

LIKE THE DUST

I hope this game is fun.

Look at how fucking retarded this looks.

Made me chuckle.

That actually looks kind of cool.

Why does the giraffe have a human dick

Because giraffe dicks are really weird aesthetically.
Same reason most furry/anthro art has human genitalia

I think it's just trying to be erotic, user.

I am reminded of Ride to Hell: Retribution

Is Shovel Knight THAT good to be referenced by everyone?

Cool, I guess. I'm glad it's not that OC donut steel that had made its way as a boss in Shovel Knight though. Fuck that guy.

Apparently they want to release them both at once which is why it's taking so fucking long.

nope, it's just hyped up by indie hipsters and nostalgia kids

I'M NOT ASKING FOR A THRONE AND CROWN
I'M NOT PININ' FOR A STARVING QUEEN

Then what is this? a cheap Mario to reference in the Cheap Indie Universe?

Essentially.
Helps that Shovel Knight got a boxed release and they paid people to go out on forums to promote it, just like all the hillary pacs do

It's pretty fun but it has it's fair share of flaws. Inconsistent graphical designs, broken sub weapons, easy difficulty, and at the moment the promised playable bosses campaigns is only 1/3 complete.

Source on the shilling? I know it was big with jewtubers but that sounds dirty.

I'm willing to forgive this, since indie games tend to circlejerk each other with cameos and shoutouts, to help each other out.

shit, spectre knight looks fun. I REALLY fucking enjoyed the plague knight campaign so I'm looking forward to this.

here's a character from a youtube show that got in as a boss since they shilled Shovel Knight

twobestfriendsplay.wikia.com/wiki/Zubaz

Yeah he was pretty fun to play, but again it was not without its flaws.
Actually the way Plague Knight si reminds me a lot of Mega Man X6, where the game is balanced(and I use that term in relation to X6 very loosely) around X and Zero just breaks the fucking game. Plague Knight's controls are phenomenal but the problem is there isn't really bosses or platforming segments that really make the best use out of his stuff.
Also I liked the whole subplot with Mona.

I think that was because they actually donated the money for the boss reward tier on kickstarter user.

It was on one of the developer's tweets
I only know because the shilling is hillary tier, which is fucking annoying and if I have to hear HEY REPUBLICAN, YOU SHOULD VOTE INDEPENDENT, THIS TOTALLY ISN'T A SCAM TO DIVIDE THE VOTE one more time I'm going to fucking scream

licking the poop chute before the peenee

enjoy your crap dick

oh…

my bad.

They changed the architecture around to make it more balanced for Plague but I agree that he had an easier time platforming. Thing is, Plague had difficulties where Shovel didn't, so it kind of evened out in my eyes.

Shovel

Plague

Whoring out his one trick pony game

"DLC chapter" is a polite way to say "new playable character with the same stages", Plague of Shadows was pretty underwhelming

i opened this link expecting something bad and ended up getting something far worse

I think all four of the wandering knight bosses were kickstarter donations.
Look up Seizui for some uber cringe on the shittiest one of the four.

Still, I wish they just made levels and bosses for him from the ground up instead of just reusing Shovel Knight's. It really feels lazy because Plague's campaign took a pretty long time.

mind giving me some background on the other three?

I think it's more indie games keep wanting Shovel Knight. It's a combination of Shovel Knight being an example of a successful kickstarter project, Shovel Knight being pretty well known, Yacht Club having a lot of connections from being spawned out of Wayforward, and Shovel Knight himself having a simple, recognizable design that you can work into just about anything.

Also I thought Seizui was a parody of shonen protags mixed with deviantart, not an actual character. Holy shit.

Seizui has been asking for commissions of that single character for years user.
The rabbithole is much deeper than you think.

I agree that his crossover shenanigans have got to stop, but that is one situation where it doesn't look bad.

jesus christ, is he a furry or something.

Reize is some oc donut steel by some guy who has too much fucking money. He shoves the character into anything he can get his hands on. You might have been him in Valdis Story, to name one, and there's an upcoming 4 player metroidvania that he has inserted his character in that as well, as well as a comic.

Baz I think is based off Zubaz from Street Fighter(a cancelled fighter who wielded a whip, if memory serves I think he ended up being rolento or related to rolento?).

Mr Hat I think was the third one, who was made by some guy called Hatzikides(?), also from deviant art but I don't think he's as autistic as Seizui.

I don't know what the lightning duelist guy was based on. My guess it was just a one off by Steve Ness, the guy who paid to contribute him to the game.

Don't get me started on Kaiju Combat asshole. I don't know if the furry in that game was also an autist trying to have that furry kaiju shoved into everything and I sure as shit do not want to look that up.

NOT TODAY

Funny how I did this one some time ago and have never seen it until a few days, and now it's popping everynow and then.

Feels good man.

Someone post it.

Yeah, I suppose. But atleast the gameplay is significantly different and on top of that they're free.

But I find it hard to believe that it's taken them this fucking long to actually make the chapters

It's taking them longer to make these than it took to make the actual fucking game, you have to agree that this is ridiculous though. What are the lazy fucks doing besides shilling their garbage character everywhere and still attending cons and pitching their success story despite being aflash in the fucking pan?

Nevermind, found it

This is why you don't let furries donate to your kikestarter.

Shit god dammit.

I don't really know. They don't have another game announced, they're only publishing one game(Azure Striker Gunvolt 2) and they're being lazy and not publishing it on PC and there's not really much to show for their work besides that one gif I posted up there.

Is there a list of every game he's cameo'd in? This is ridiculous.
I mean it's a good game, especially for people like me who love Mega Man, but jesus christ. they want him as one of the two "indie guest" characters in Rivals of Aether, too. So he might end up in a Smash clone.

He's ending up in Indivisible too?
Shit by this point I might think he'll end up in Code Hardcore.

They announced it winter 2015 or so, I think. We've known he's in it for a while.

Oh, and Bloodstained, he's gonna be in that. Just remembered.

Bullshit.
Why? Seriously what is Yacht Club doing?

So, did the project even started?

Now I think about it, didn't Lisa had reference characters from some kickstarter?

It succeeded on a technical and financial level.
That's rare for a game nowadays.
Not to mention they actually made it fun and challenging. It should have sparked a gaming renaissance (look bat at what worked, trashed what didn't and do it again).

In this case, it's just for shekels and attention.

Spectre Knight looks cool, makes you wonder what the hell they'll do for King Knight (money based?)

The Liquid Samurai monsters were also a backer knight, but I think the devs asked if it could become an enemy or something.
IIRC- a stretch goal was a gender flip mode (Shovel Knight is Pink, all the knights are girls, Shield Knight is a dude, etc)- I don't think it was for progressive points, but who knows. They didn't reach it anyhow.

Really makes you think.

He wasn't in the new Shantae as far as I know (maybe they hid him as a secret), but he's a real indie darling right now for being an all-round success, rather than just in one field.

Getting free exposure for their already popular game, I guess.

If only we had devs who were actually capable of that, nowadays. With the low barrier to entry in gamedev nowadays, a lot of people make "retro" games that completely miss the point of what made the originals great.

I remember something involving the new Shantae and Shovel Knight. Maybe it was just a promotional picture they put out or something.

Road Redemption

What would you even do for Shovel Knight 2?
More of the same but better- obviously.
But would you keep the graphic style or move up to pseudo 16-bit?

Would they be jewy enough to Kickstarter it again? Since they overspent and misspent simply used all the profit to improve Shovel Knight 1.

I would guess kicking it up to more of a Mega Man X style and adding the shield chick as a playable character, maybe.

Why are anons actually upset about this?
I don't care either way, to me it's just another character for this game.

A lot of kickstarter games have that sort of thing, also a lot of games where the devs know other devs.
For example Ogomo(from Jumper) made his way into plenty of the monetized newgrounds games

Well this is bullshit. They need to be called out for that lazy shit.

Pretty sure they did. And I'm all for 63'd sexed up knights

And about shantae are you thinking of that one image with Shantae having shovel knight and mighty no 9's armor?

They'd better move to 16 bit and go all Mega Man X, speed it up and make room for more advanced tech and shit. Also because they sucked massive dicks at 8-bit.

Shovel knight is a fun game. A lot of people liked it and it did well. So for indi-dev, Shovel Knight is basically Mario.

Since indi-devs like to circle jerk with each other, the more popular your character is, the more likely he/she will appear in another game made by another studio.

I have a feeling this would happen in more AAA games if it was not for the fact all the suits owning the games would sue each other for using their precious IP without paying a fuck load of cash.

As annoying as it is, I can't really blame either side in it. With how many indie games there are out there now, you need something to stand out from the crowd. So why not put this popular character in your game? :^)

They reached gender swap mode.

I WARNED YOU

Shame the best feature is only for the 3DS/Wii U versions. Random Knight sounds pretty kickass but I'm not buying the game again for it.

You don't need to stand out from the crowd, you need to make yourself known.
It's a fucking shame how many good indie games are there that barely anyone knows of because they didn't pay some memelord like Dunkey to mention it like it's a masterpiece from God himself.

That jukebox stretchgoal pisses me off. Every game should have a jukebox, how hard could it be and why would it require 80k

>tfw when I pirated both the Wii U and 3DS versions and got the Shovel Knight amiibo from a friend

Another thing that a lot of indie devs don't understand. Chances are if they can make a good game, they can't make themselves known, and vice versa. Joymasher makes great games but they can't get themselves out there for shit. Noitu Love 2 from Konjak is pretty great too. It's getting more exposure now that it's getting a 3DS version (because only the 3DS or Wii U would work with its control scheme)

I bought the amiibo from a local shop I frequent. I own the Shovel Knight and Mega Man ones.

The one thing I will say is that it's genuinely hard to research what makes a game great. Just like it is to fully understand anything and how to make a game fun for a particular audience.

It's why shit indie devs try to sell themselves on story or a message, and AAA tries to sell itself on visuals and bought-for good press.
They don't want to research the experts, or can't understand why challenges are fun.

The shit indie wants to have their name on something for ego's sake, but want the quickest and easiest route to it. Crafting bullshit or lying- even if the effort outweighs what they would have done via researching- comes easily to them.
AAA have shareholders, investors, expensive office buildings and engine licenses to pay for, and on top of everyone wanting a piece of the pie- you don't get to run an AAA company without wanting more.
Since if you're a decent programmer, you jump out of games into programming something more general purpose- like programs for other industries.
If you're a decent story writer, you go into TV, film, or stage.
If you make decent 3D or 2D stuff, you end up working for the above or advertising. Etc.
So, the only people left in games (that run AAA companies) are those who think the consumer is an "easy mark" (sell them a turd like it's gold, make sure you don't sell to the same person twice), or someone with a massive ego- but none of the expertise. In rare instances, you get people who are truly passionate- but they either start their own smaller studio or get jewed out of their own company.

I've found you have to really pay attention. I'd love to make my own game, but I don't think I have the talent for it. I have a huge stack of notes I took on various Metroidvanias anyway, though. I can see what makes a game great but I don't think I could imitate it well. I'd rather make nothing than make trash. We have enough bad indie games out there.
I know, it's always incredibly obvious that the writers for all these games trying hard to be progressive literary masterpieces just couldn't hack it in any other field. Almost none of them understand the advantages a video game gives to storytelling. They try to write like they're writing a movie.

Speaking of which, Gunvolt 2 came out a few months ago and absolutely nobody cared, I don't think I saw even one offhand mention of it on Holla Forums.

There's a game out right now that's basically 2D DMC Gunslinger, complete with a brown semen demon, and it's barely getting any attention.
igg-games.com/seraph-free-download.html
There's also a stellar Twin Stick shooter called Assault Android Cactus released last year that sadly went under the radar and in my opinion it's easily one of the best, if not THE best twin stick shooters ever made.
igg-games.com/assault-android-cactus-free-download.html

I've heard of it but since I don't own a 3DS I can't really play it. I wish Yacht would release the enhanced bundle of both games on pc so I can actually play Gunvolt 1 without having it locked to 30 FPS or having a whopping 60% screenspace to work with.

Looks like shit

It's still only out in Japan, dude. Came out late August there, comes out in 4 days for the rest of us. I'm skipping it anyway, though. Don't trust them to not censor it all to hell, and the first wasn't very good. Crafting felt really tacked on and pointless. You have to grind to get materials for anything, and it's really easy even without using the crafting. Music's nice though.

I've got both those on my wishlist because I'm perpetually broke. Just bought Odallus the other day off Kinguin. It's pretty good if you like classic Castlevania games. Got a definite Berserk vibe to the character designs and world, too.

Considering the fact they're basically working on the DLC in their free time since they're not charging ANYTHING for it, I'd assume they relegated a much smaller team to it while the larger team works on other games to keep money coming in.

That doesn't look to bad to me. Are those 3D models or sprites?
I'm half asleep here so I couldn't tell.

Odallus looks neat, I'll keep it in mind, thank you.

There's also Matilda Castilla, a free(as in free beer) Ghost n Goblins like that's really well made but I haven't seen it discussed anywhere outside of some speedrunning communities.
locomalito.com/juegos/Maldita_Castilla_1_1.zip

And speaking of freeware Nitronic Rush is a stellar game.
nr.jordanhemenway.com/NitronicRush_setup_20121221.2.torrent

n-no u

Truth be told I do not really know. I haven't encountered ragdolls or anything in the game yet so I'm assuming it's sprites.

I'll check out Matilda sometime. Never really played Ghosts n Goblins, but I've got nothing else to play after Odallus, anyway.

God I had a game in my mind that I would have recommended to you but I've forgotten the name. It was this 8-bit brazillian game that took elements from Strider and NES Ninja Gaiden and it was really good.

Also the I Wanna Be The Guy dev is making this and it looks pretty neat.

man we really went off topic

Well at least we're on the topic of the board.

Sounds like Oniken. It's by the same guys who did Odallus. Played it a few times. Odallus has an Oniken skin you can unlock, even.

I remember it now, it's called Oniken.

Speaking of games that went under the radar there's Ronin, which plays somewhat similarly to Gunpoint but more combat oriented and it's fuckloads of fun, even though it's seriously lacking in content. And the game really steps up once you get to the nightclub level. Loads of enemy types, great and difficult fights, and the final level is a real treat even if the "choice" in the end results in jack shit besides a different image that's shown over the credits sequence and giving you a seriously hard challenge to do in that final level)

Believe it or not I actually enjoyed it more than I did Gunpoint or Deadbolt.
igg-games.com/ronin-pc-free-download.html

This is why I will never be able to bring myself to actually make and publish a game. Only one of two bad things can happen.

1) It doesn't sell well, doesn't get popular, it languishes in obscurity forever, and I probably become homeless since I quit my dayjob to work on it fulltime and now it didn't pay off.

2) It becomes popular and develops a retarded fanbase (because what fanbase ISN'T retarded) who take the world and characters I've poured so much of myself into and abolutely shit all over them with 34, fanfic ships, super nyan dances, and what the fuck ever else. It's like having your children abducted, tortured, raped, killed, and getting a videotape of it in the mail. I'd fucking hang myself.

The second isn't really that bad. I mean for all you know while there is a vocal bunch of idiots making all sorts of shit because of your game, there's also a bunch of people who really enjoyed it and are either silent about it, inspired by it or something else.
Plus that's the same mindset Ken Levine had with B:I's R34, isn't it?

The fact that it might be a mix between Ninja Gaiden, Smash!Bayonetta and (presumably) Castlevania makes me stoked for his campaign.

If this doesn't have Wario Land-esque powerups I will be incredibly disappointed.

The air dash looks very neat but isn't that spinning move just the same downward shovel attack that is arguably the best attack SK had? I hope that is not the extent of King Knight's moves.
Also that's the same damned level design from King Knight's stage, there goes my hope for levels from the ground up.

Every DLC campaign is gonna be the same levels with minor tweaks specific to each Knight you play as, since all the stories are supposed to be happening at the same time

I'd disagree with this attitude.
If you never make trash, you'll never learn from your mistakes.

No one remembers Nintendo as a playing card company, or even a love hotel.
No one even remembers how bad some first party Nintendo titles were on the Nes and Snes (the super-scope failed to improve on the zapper, the virtual boy flopped hard, and not everything on N64 was golden).

One of the Loony Tunes animators said "Everyone has 1000 hours of being bad at something in them. And they need to get them out as soon as they can."

Make something, release bits of it in agdg, ask for advice, learn and improve.

You only fail when you stop.

The golden armor did nothing except look fancy.
What if King Knight is enforced hard mode?
No power ups, no extra lives, maybe even no healing items.

I mean that'd suck, and I hope it is money based power-ups. (Phase Locket you can toggle on and off- but the longer you have it on, the more money it drains per second)

Isn't Specter Knight's supposed to take place after Shovel's? Look at the credits of both Plague and Shovel and you'll see it hinting at what's to come for him.

I'm only going off of Yacht Club's statement about how each one is supposed to be intertwined and happening during the main game, so I don't know. Maybe he'll be the exception

Incidentally they had the idea of using money to activate checkpoints instead of taking money from breaking checkpoints, but the former has already been done

Why are guys mad?
Even 80's games did this from time to time. The only shitty part is that they break the 4th wall with it. He should have been a enemy or something instead.

Wasn't Banjo-Kazooie a little light on the 4th wall anyway? I'd imagine Yooka-Laylee is the same.

There was a fourth wall break in a previous Y-L video too. Something about car segments.

Banjo was always cheeky Brit humor with a dash of realization that they're in a game.

Beautiful. Never change you wonderful brits.

What is Google eye you n-nigger.

Here, have a webm. This is the first level of Maldita Castilla.
locomalito.com/maldita_castilla.php
You can download it here for free.

Ahh Maldita Castilla, quite a wonderful homage to the MSX era from Spain.

Well Holla Forums? Have you bought a Shovel Knight Amiibo yet? :^)

A YO HO HO HO

A YO HO HO

This may come as a shock to you, but the characters you make up aren't real people. Getting that upset over what other people make of your characters is what dumb, over-emotional internet artists do.

Yes, because it looks nice next to the Mega Man one. Only two I wanted because there's no SK merch and I like Mega Man stuff. I have a few figures of him, actually. They have a nice X one I want to pick up soon at my local shop.

Is Shovel Knight the new Dante from the Devil May Cry series ?

Half of those goals are nonsensicals, goals implies that they need the money to produce it but here they literally just hold content hostage.

That seems to be how Kickstarter works. That and hugely undercutting how much you think it will actually cost to make the game.

Cry harder faggot. You're basically complaining that people like you exist. Who else gets that buttblasted over "their character" but sperglords?

Agreed

I'll give it a pass because he's 3d

& KNUCKLES

I liked it, but there was always mixed opinions about the game.

gee I wonder why some of Holla Forums might start changing their opinion on it.

Free content you mean?

They take forever to make content that they're giving out for free while also trying to boost sales of the only thing they're making money off of.

It's like, you don't know how businesses work.

Boycott this shit.

Huh, I always just thought he was a reference to Castlevania because of his weapon-choice and swinging from hook points.

Oh, same as I thought the "nothin personnel kid" wandering hero was just a reference to Enker since he flat-out uses some of the same attacks and has the same patterns.

Mr. Hat and Baz were probably the only ones that really fit in with the world.

They only showed her for half a second so no one could make porn of her

Sure. It's not that you're terrible at every aspect of both making a video game and holding a team of people with vastly different ideas and interests together to make a finished product that is somehow both enjoyable in a classic sense and unique enough to warrant interest.

Yeah you wont make a video game because of unwanted popularity or unwanted disappointment.

Struggle first before you give up. You don't even know what the real fight is.

It's always pissed me off that most of Holla Forums has no idea what goes into making a videogame.

I still like it. The cameos are jsut getting ridiculous.

This is why I will never be able to bring myself to actually enter the olypmics. Only one of two bad things can happen.
1) I lose, then languish in obscurity forever, and I probably become homeless since I quit my dayjob to work on it fulltime and now it didn't pay off.
2) I win, and then develop a retarded fanbase (because what fanbase ISN'T retarded) who take the world and characters I've poured so much of myself into and abolutely shit all over them with 34, fanfic ships, super nyan dances, and what the fuck ever else. It's like having your children abducted, tortured, raped, killed, and getting a videotape of it in the mail. I'd fucking hang myself.

What have you done?

Why?

God damn it why does this fucker must be slapped in most games?

I know Shovel Knight was a decent indie game but he is now over staying his welcome and now every time i see him it just builds up rage!

What the fuck I hate Shovel Knight now!

I dunno, but this game could definitely use an arrow in the knee joke. or cake is a lie joke.

cant wait.

Keep looking for excuses not to make your game, Faggot.

Honestly, it's not too bad
it's probably just one quest NPC for one quest chain and that's it.

If he was shoe-horned into the entirety of the game I'd be upset, but it's just a cute quest-line in one world hub.

Holla Forums tends to over-react out of anything.

Besides, Shovel Knight is a fine indie. Be thankful it's not some shitty indie clique hipster character. Or Mighty Number Nine.

I'd like to see a Playtonic Shantae with some silly hip-shaking humor.

Yea, Zubaz is this weird FGC joke, made popular by z-list internet celebs.

He also got into divekick.

Rare games have a shit ton of cameos

He was also a monster design for Kaiju Combat.

Zubaz is basically a running joke perpetuated by Matt and Woolie from 2 Best Friends, if they see a game they like on Kickstarter and there's a "design a character/enemy!" tier, they submit Zubaz and have a laugh as people continue to be confused as to why this character keeps showing up in all these indie games.

Now we're talking.
I can only imagine how cute she would look in Yooka-Laylee style.

That bit about Shovel Knight is redundant. Games in general need to cut the crossover bullshit. Shovel Knight might be one of the bigger recent offenders, but he's far from the only one.

Banjo-Kazooie is one of my favorite games and I was really looking forward to Yooka-Laylee. This shit is pretty fucking disappointing. (atleast it seems like he's nothing more than a minor npc cameo…)

Why do you really want to have so much control over the characters you create? Of course faggots will fuck them up. But does that really matter in any way, shape or form? Its not like having your child raped, its not fucking real. We must put an end to this madness of people wanting to keep control over their shitty creations. Get over it, they aren't good and if you release them into the world, somebody somewhere will make better or worse versions of it and thats fine. In all likelyhood that is exactly what you did when you created the characters and anything else anyway.

I'm glad a faggot like you won't be making any games.

I immediately lose interest in a kickstarter project when the stretch goals revolve around

Yo ho ho ho yo ho ho ho?

artstation.com/artwork/wP8wY

For the good of the people, link the 3D model, neighbor.

I want to puzz inside Dr. Puzz.

Why? Are you stupid?

Woolie is good, but I think the joke has worn thin.

When are people gonna start ripping off Mega Man Zero?

Now THAT'S a game I'd love to see a dozen clones of.

The first one is a legitimate cause for concern. It's how came to existence. Allowing backers to insert their own characters is just asking for rich, autistic people to shove their unfitting OC into the game and throw a shitfit if it doesn't meet their highly picky standards of how their character should be represented. It's not so bad when it's just side or background characters, like with Skullgirls, but getting into playable or just boss categories is treading into dangerous territory.

I care, I'm just waiting for the Striker Pack that will have 1 and 2 to pirate it play Gunvolt 1 with the Steam fix on my 3DS.
Only the jap version came out recently. Gunvolt 2 have yet to release on the west, in a few days actually.

The PC port was absolute trash.

They decensored it on Steam thanks to popular demand. I'm cautious but hopeful with it. At the very least Gunvolt 1 will come with the steam fix.

So they're only going to make 3 Knights?

Yeah, actually. Generally the more cartoony ones look way nicer than the human ones and the Shovel knight one is fucking 10/10

I'm with you. of all the things to be mad about, a little straight forward product placement isn't much.
shovel knight is a good game even.