Holy kek, Holla Forums called it. Women are fucking batshit crazy. Get abused, love him more

archive.is/1usIV

Other urls found in this thread:

waterfoxproject.org/downloads
youtube.com/watch?v=N-KjdMtSQSs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fixed that for you

There is no woman I'd love to abuse more than her.

just because one Holyjew kike got caught doesn't mean the others will hire you for nothing

>>>/r9k/

This makes me want to put a bullet in the back of her head

Why am I not surprised?

Because she wouldn't get work in Hollywood for so long if she wasn't. Also, stop using Chrome. Even CuckoldFox would be an upgrade.

What a surprise.

the memes write themselves.

And she got paid a lot of shekels for saying this

(checked)
Beat wife once a day, keep feminism away!

hedging her bets in case he retains his power

Heartiste (or was that someone else?) has been writing this shit for years now.

She's still a goy. An honorary jew, yes.

She cannot act, so I understand her gratitude. How the fuck did she land a role in Twin Peaks S3

someone get the gas already

Enjoying your dickcheese you retarded faggot?

why stop at the foreskin? just cut the fucker off for true dick health. kike.

Healthiest dick is no dick, kike-user.

She had barely any lines. Judging from what she did in Twin Peaks (play the assistant that Ben Horne wanted to fuck), she did barely any acting either

Poor boy, fooled by the circumcision "health" lie, or is that bias? Learn to live with your mutilated dick. The only reason to ever get circumcision is if you have a supa supa tight foreskin.

What's a Holla Forums approved browser then?

WaterFox
waterfoxproject.org/downloads

wtf i hate womyn now

she needs her body beat with a dozen sledgehammers

sage

Or if you've been conquered and put to slavery..

Enjoying being less of a man you retarded faggot?

my dick is badass, but its been cut. my parents are retarded boomers. my wifes son ( if i have one) will not be subjected to that. hopefully his dick turns out cool and lots of bitches choke on it.

Just fucking die kike

DIE JEW, YOUR FEMDOM CULTURE WILL NOT BE PUT ONTO THE ARYAN MAN.

Uhhh what did you mean by this…?
saged for thread spamming.

False. You can use creams. Circumcision is never necessary.
Egyptians would circumcise and castrate slaves IIRC.

Does it hurt?

I know it ain't perfect here, but at least monstrous dick smokers like this idiot still get publicly lynched.

true

Have a look for yourself if your not some kike who is masturbating to that video you posted.

the way to a womans heart has been and will always be treating her like shit and degrading her to the point she feels you're the only one who will love her :) … TRUST IT WORKS EVERY TIME!

it's probably related to stockholm syndrome, which itself probably a result of the victims who loved their abusers enough for them to take mercy on them and let them live being the only ones who went on to procreate.
Women are essentially traitors, they will open their legs for the victors, whichever side wins.

It's about time our military is let to load up their Chinook helicopters, and others if they want. Its time to fill them with commies. And the tax-payers should be doing the kicking commies out off them.

Fuck you Pedowood commies, we'll get to you, somewhere. Maybe not a helicopter, you'll wish it had been though commies.

this is not news. women enjoy being treated like shit because they're illogical. treat them nice and they run away.

tell my mother that. gee I mean I wish I was sentient back then and could tell her no.

The annuls of history will not be kind to this person.

THIS!

CHECKED FOR NAILING COMMIES TO THE TREES LIKE THE GOOKS IN 'NAM!
NAPALM STICKS TO GOOKS!

I hope this kike is thrown in jail

Jesus Christ that looks horrible

Hahaha deeelicious

Found some info on false pregnancy on halfchan.

What did Naomi Judd do right with Wynonna but wrong with Ashley?

Good read.

Different daddies is the main difference.
Naomi married some cuck right after Wynonna was born and her daddy ran off, and I guess the cuck provided some kind of father figure at least until she was 8 or so when Naomi divorced him. Ashley only had a dad until she was 4 so she has no memory of a father figure at all, and the cuck is her dad.
Also, Naomi taught Wynonna music and played with her as a pastime before they started trying to make a career out of it. Best I can figure, Ashley got ignored by mom, maybe a grudge against her daddy?

Women love sexually harassing others, and being sexually harassed too, as long as you're hot. It's encouraged by the media.

Daily reminder that the kikes are mocking the masses by having transgender men accuse Weinstain of being a molester of "women."
Yes, every single accuser is a trannie.
Yes, it's a man in drag.

m8 i can guarantee that Ashley Judd is woman. You need to go outside now.

/thread

Love is a chemical reaction to promote the biological instinct.

Unless you got it by attraction, a woman can later easily decide you still owe her.

This is the new stock over-the-top meme to make every thread look crazy. The less believable flat-earth theory.

Not an argument. Anthropometrics don't lie, while (Hollywood) Jews do.

I love playing devil's advocate, and I'm able to defend FE against the 20 or so most common counter arguments.

ok rick and morty

I would like you to post 15 arguments against flat earth and then the counter arguments to each please.

This is for research purposes

One is enough.

nice logic kike

I fucking love Holla Forums

But I don't understand user

What good goy do on the plantation
They protect the master from outside forces

The why did joan rivers have to die in simple dentist appointment?

youtube.com/watch?v=N-KjdMtSQSs

According the official story they didn't monitor her vital signs after bringing her into medical coma and her brain didn't get enough oxygen.

I've got a copy of Aristotle's proof on the topic, though the flat earth model in the past and even now can be useful in ranging weapons as the Romans only cared about. What is truthful is not always useful.

They're all really only models of imperfect things which exactly don't have a model, the world is neither spherical nor flat, its really just a big mess. Models of perfection can only get you so far before you need to delve deeper into what is.