Advice on University Activism (VCU)

White male here who attends an (((enriched))) university in Richmond. What are some good printouts I can bulletin around campus? Should I join BDS and push anti-kike narratives, or just keep my student involvement low-key?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/10804611.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they're the SJWs you dumb fuck

This might interest you

Some basic rules
- no websites or group logos
- no NSDAP imagery
- nothing overtly controversial
You want to use simple designs with straight-foward statements like "It's ok to be white". You want to shift people's overton windows, not try to shove redpills down their throat. If a white normie hears someone say it's offensive to say it's ok to be white, that's going to stick with them and create cognitive dissonance. Don't be a retard like , this would be the most counter-productive approach.

we get it, you don't get the art or science of normie propaganda

I'm using leaked NATO recruiting techniques

- get rid of "white brothers and sisters"
- get rid of the muh liberals byline
- get rid of the white pride and white power
- get rid of the swastika
- get rid of "the blacks" etc.
- get rid of workers unite rhetoric
- get rid of anp associations
- get rid of links and phone numbers

if you were doing it right, you would only leave "There is nothing hateful in showig pride for your race". That's all you need. Anything else is a massive misfire.

Hm. You might want to put up some in Oregon hill too, it's basically antifa central. They even have an anarchist library there. Grace St/The Village Cafe could be a good area too since it gets lots of coverage. Also the multicultural building thing at the corner of grace st and shafer st.

Please go through with the campaign, I used to got to VCU and fuck that place

Pfft good luck. I left that shithole after 1 semester to go to ODU instead.

I mean really what do you think is going to happen? You are going to the faggiest most liberal school in virginia. One fuck up and you're not only toast you will never be able to recover from it.

Keep irl shit low key to non-existent. Preferably, post flyers on a different college campus you have no connections to, while not touching your own. Also, remember:

KEEP IT FUNNY AT ALL TIMES

If you aren't making people laugh you aren't doing it right.

It's a psyop you faggot. Do you honestly think the kike world order would release their propaganda tactics to you? When you realize it's propaganda it doesn't work…

what am I looking at?

Do what I did
Drink beer
Fuck hot white blonde college bitches
Marry one
Have babies
Shitpost
???????
Profit

Let me see what I got.

Maximum autism.

One of my friends freshman year (basically the only unpozzed guy I met there) and he left to ODU after a year. He had to put up with a gay furry roommate who would watch Conan O'Brien for hours

Words are bad.
The fewer words your propaganda contains, the better. Bad propaganda contains many words that the viewer must stand there and read deliberately to receive the message.

These are examples of ineffective propaganda. They're too long, they won't be read.

Eye-catching is good.

Use colors if you can DO NOT: use your university's color printers. DO: purchase your own color printer anonymously using cash.

Vibrant colors will catch the eye of people who pass by. If you remembered to limit your use of words, they will consume your message before they have a chance to look away.

It's "fewer" not "less."

Find intersections between WrongThink™ and obvious truth

Without using any "edgy" imagery or wording, point out obvious truths that run counter to Marxist ideology. Equality being pure fantasy in reality is a good one. Despite the absense of any edgy imagery or wording, the right-wing intent of these images will be obvious to any leftist, while to any normalfag they will seem like obvious truth.

The objective is to concisely express basic truths in a way that makes a normalfag feel confident in his own common sense.

when pol is so dumb it can't even quote a book correctly

And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?… The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin’s thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If…if…We didn’t love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation

Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The Gulag Archipelago, 1918-1956: An Experiment in Literary Investigation (Volume One) page 13, footnote 5.>>10806811

Irrelevant, I saved and posted that as an example of BAD propaganda. Book excerpts printed on posters and fliers are not effective because they won't be read.

EDGY can be useful.

If you offend a normalfag, they'll think about your message all day long; steaming about how upset it makes them. If your message was concise, they won't won't forget the meat of it.

Q: If everybody knows what Coca Cola is, then why does The Coca Cola Company spend billions of dollars every year on advertising?

Are correct. Shills want you to go full nazi so people just ignore the message. Don't do that. Propaganda must ask a question before it tells a story.

Being vague can be good.

If you make somebody curious enough to do their own research, they'll put themselves in a mental state of being receptive to new information. People are naturally skeptical of things other people tell them, but are more likely to believe information they found themselves.

>Propaganda must ask a question before it tells a story.

I work in Richmond, God speed my friend. This place is a shit hole

try this
"It's OKAY to be White"

8ch.net/pol/res/10804611.html

This. For the time being user stick to this one simple message that makes reds and feds have conniptions, "It's okay to be White." This will spark a debate at the very least where blue-haired dykes and fat blacko-marxists will rail at Europeans for their existence on stage. If even one White your interrogation station you call a college rubs two of his little grey cells together and realizes they will hate him forever no matter what, that's a victory.

Something like:

This makes it very hard for the sjws to call out whites without rejecting the overall premise of the message.

That's over-doing it.
Simply saying "There's nothing wrong with being white" prevents "white" from becoming just another among a list of races, while also creating the implicit question of, "Who thinks there's something wrong with being white?"

The statement, in itself, is also not racist in any way. Which means that the aforementioned question is answered when some lefty calls it "hate speech" without being able to explain why.

Lastly, Brevity is the soul of wit.

Addendum: if you did want to add something more to the above, consider going meta:

"There's nothing wrong with being white"

how meta can you go before reaching absurdity?

Anyone got that material on forensically identifying suspects' race with blood or something?

Is RVA still a hipster infested shithole? I haven't been in a while.

Yes, it's about half niggers and half hipsters, with a small but growing smattering of muslims and pajeets imported by VCU. The surrounding suburbs are apathetic white boomers. Even though the inner city area is small (Virginia urban areas are independent jurisdictions from counties), the combined population of the city and it's two suburb counties (chesterfield and henrico) is about 1,000,000ish people. Richmond as an area is much bigger than most out-of-staters think

This makes me glad I never attended college

Wtf? I love Israel now!

If you're there to get your STEM or Law degree I don't see the issue.