What you playing WITH

BESIDES UR CROTCH
What controller are you rocking?
Why does it suck ass or kick butt?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Mayflash-Wireless-Wii-Controller-Adapter/dp/B00E6553PW/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1474821335&sr=8-4-fkmr0&keywords=Mayflash ds4
amazon.com/2-Pack-Controller-Analog-Sticks-Dualshock-OneSoul/dp/B00IZSTNKW/ref=sr_1_1/165-8754156-8644840?ie=UTF8&qid=1474821668&sr=8-1&keywords=xbone analog
amazon.com/GameSir-Bluetooth-Controller-Smartphone-Playstation-3/dp/B019H4S16O
dvdhrm.github.io/xwiimote/
retrousb.com/product_info.php?products_id=44
puu.sh/rmMoM/0243eec6c6.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm going to play some Game Boy Player, and I'm going to use this bastard

I love it. It just fits my hand right

>Xbone Elite I got cheap

Feels good having options.

JUST

Why not just use a ibuffalo snes pad?

8ch is shitting itself again

Very cheap, with a quality befitting a keyboard twice or even thrice its price. No bells, no whistles, just a functional keyboard (a very functional keyboard at that).
Why does it kick ass? It works without any issues whatsoever, and that's all a man can ask for.

Built like a tank. Feels great, works like a charm. Shape is a bit questionable with the ergonomics but I really can't complain.
Why does it kick ass? It feels like an extension of my arm. I point and it goes exactly where I want it to go. Enough weight to feel solid but not enough to make it uncomfortable (even though I use a fingertip grip).
Why does it suck ass? Ergonomics were made for an alien's claw, not a human hand. Scroll wheel feels like it's starting to fudge up on me.

Great button placement, feels great to use.
Why does it kick ass? Buttons give just the right amount of feedback, and the D-pad is perfect for a pad warrior like me when it comes to fighting games.
I don't even own a PS4.

I also have a cheapo gaming mouse I got off of AliExpress and a Mayflash arcade stick, but…
Well, we won't talk about those.

The best PC gamepad, once you've gone through the pain of getting it connected in the first place.

The only place where this controller isn't perfect is that it doesn't have analog triggers.

To bad the ps4 is built like shit, has bullshit social media pad on it, and the battery life is total trash.
PASS.

It's like you want to get cancer.

Almost all Nintendo products are cheap third party shit. Where have you been? and if you have a stick so far up your ass just get a mod chip for an official snes controller.

Yeah, I used it for abit, but it doesnt register with 80% of the games out there. Awesome battery life though.

It's comes up as a standard gamepad. If a game supports XBox controllers but not a generic gamepad, it's a shit game. I've never had a game not recognize it so far, but I'm using Linux, so maybe it's just Windows being shit.

Works fine for me so I can't comment on this.
I just use it as a Select button so that's not a problem.
I use it wired with DS4Tool so this doesn't apply either.

I already have a Hori controller, and it's far superior. If I want to use an SNES controller I'll use it on my SNES. You wouldn't know quality if it bit you on the ass by the sounds of you.

DS3. I got sick of the Xbox 360's shitty ass d-pad and the Xbone controller's completely fucked triggers and inability to work with some games, so I bought a bluetooth dongle for my PC and set up the DS3 drivers. When I've got the money I'm going to get a DS4 because when I used one it was pretty damn comfy. The d-pad still isn't as good as the Wii U Pro though.

Ruined the thumbsticks on my old wired 360 controller, so replaced it with the wireless xbone one.
Easy to set up, and works with every game I've needed it for.
Although I do suppose if I ever wanted to use the d-pad for long periods of time to play classic games, I'd buy something else.

What?
This shit'll connect right the fuck away and it'll be seen as a 360 contoller, nigger.
amazon.com/Mayflash-Wireless-Wii-Controller-Adapter/dp/B00E6553PW/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1474821335&sr=8-4-fkmr0&keywords=Mayflash ds4

but I agree that no analogue triggers is annoying even though I really have no need for them anyway

Yeah nice, a modded snes controller is a snes controller and all controllers 20$ plus are built with the same materials. You are paying for a namebrand, fucking kids.

Okay.

I use Linux too, I might have installed the drivers wrong then.

How is that the switching of the dpad and the one analog button just throws me off.

Someone else who has that thing. It works pretty well.

Trying a bit hard, aren't you champ? Yeah, Nintendo's seal of quality is so shit which is why it's hardware and peripherals last decades. As I said, you clearly don't know shit enjoy using your, hahahaha, iBUFFALO, hahaha, really sounds like a quality brand bro. Must be rough being poor.

Forgot to mention but modding my Pro Controller's thumbsticks with Xbone ones makes all the difference in the fucking world - and, yes, it fucking fits perfectly once switched out amazon.com/2-Pack-Controller-Analog-Sticks-Dualshock-OneSoul/dp/B00IZSTNKW/ref=sr_1_1/165-8754156-8644840?ie=UTF8&qid=1474821668&sr=8-1&keywords=xbone analog

Get triggered more faggot.

Yeah, my brother did this too. Recommended.

Hypocrite.

2 painted logitech F310s.

Anybody have a recommendation for a cheapish wireless options, I wanna play on my tv, it's close to my computer, but my couch isn't. I'd prefer it to feel like a playstation controller.

Enjoy your mobile shit.

I don't, learn to read.

Got any decent console controllers at home?

If not the Logitech F710 is nice. Cheapish too, although some people really don't like the ergonomics.

amazon.com/GameSir-Bluetooth-Controller-Smartphone-Playstation-3/dp/B019H4S16O

I wonder who could be behind this post.

Forgot to mention, the F710 uses the Logitech unifying receiver, so if you get a wireless mouse/keyboard for using while on the couch you can sync them all to the one USB dongle.

Trying so hard and you don't even belong here, how sad.

Get a room and fuck it out you two

It's like you already are cancer.

You have to go back.
Also, you might want to start saging.

The F710 had some really bad issues with input for me when I tried it out for a week. When playing DAK SOLS it seemed to just not register some inputs, even when doing idol stuff in the game.

Wired 360 controller, works for everything with controller support and doesnt have batteries. None of the games I play rely on the shit d-pad so its cool

Do you know some of the pathetic LOOK AT MY STEAM PROFILE ACHIVEMENTS faggots come here? This is your average shitposting Holla Forums try hard.

Maybe. Did you install the xwiimote userspace drivers?

hur dur u dont belong here XD

I will never understand people that are willing to use that Dpad.

No, I think I installed some generic controller driver that was suppose to work. Ill try again later.

The only one trying hard here, is you. I'm barely giving insulting you any effort. You're the one who keeps coming back time and time again as if you have something to prove. Man poverty has done a number on your mind.

Wired 360 controller, one the system that supports every controller ever made it's so good it's basically become a standard.

I'm just using regular bluetooth; I don't need to buy extra shit. I got enough fucking things hanging off my computer as it is.

I only miss analog triggers when playing Gamecube games through Dolphin. The combo button helps (ie. ZL and ZR for full click, hold L with ZL or ZR for 80% press) but it's not quite so neat for banking in F-Zero or playing Super Mario Sunshine.

Cool story bro. I'm sure your parents are really proud.

Maybe for Halo fags.

Move over gramps. I'm going literally to kick your ass and fuck it too

Where is the backpack?

OOOOH SICK BURN BRO!!! You sure got me there.

>as if you have something to prove

Just speculation, but you may have just installed the kernel module, which would give you some basic use for things that support the js interface. I think XWiimote gives full bluetooth support, event interface device, rumble, and some other things. XWiimote is the newer stack, and is supposed to replace cwiid and wiiuse.

It's not part of the package.

Still going huh?

Awesome dude, I will check into after I get something to drink. Yeah, I think I got some shitty driver from 2010 or something.

What kind of specs even go into a one of those hard ass mother fucking backpacks?

I'll just head off this discussion here before somebody comes in bringing it up. This is a very sexy-looking controller, but that's where the advantages end. There's way too much wrong with it to warrant its price. It's worth $20 at the most.

Here's a post I have saved that I put in an older thread:

The bad

* The shoulder buttons are segmented very very badly in a way that makes it awkward to use
* You have to press far too hard to actuate the shoulder buttons
* The D-pad feels nice enough at first, but it feels insensitive to diagonals.
* I can't describe why, but the D-pad feels clumsy. When I use it I don't feel like it's controlling right, even compared to the original NES, and especially when switching from left to right. It doesn't feel like it rocks properly.
* The analog sticks are pretty bad. They have a strong bias toward the axes (ie. you have to press twice as hard to get them to go diagonal as you do to get them to go straight up and down or left and right)
* The sticks require an inordinate amount of force to actuate the buttons given the awkward placements
* The sticks have no dead-zone, but hit full actuation at about 70% of its tilt (effectively meaning there is a 30% dead zone AROUND the stick, except for at the diagonals, where it is considered being fully tilt on both axes. Technically, this means that 70% is inaccurate, as the actuation amount would be 1 / sqrt(2), or about 70.7%). This does mean that the sticks are actually square, in terms of actuation, not truly round. This wouldn't be an issue if the whole outside of this area wasn't a dead-zone for its axis. It makes controlling 3D games awkward, as you can tell that movement is off when you're moving diagonally, but you can't quite put your finger on why it's so weird.
* They can only sync to one thing at a time, and in only one mode at a time, so you have to re-pair the bluetooth every time you might want to use another device
* The bluetooth range is not great. It starts getting patchy at only about 5 feet away, and forget it if the controller doesn't have a line-of-sight to your bluetooth device (luckily, it works in USB mode, so this is a minor gripe in most cases)
* mine came with painfully sharp corners on the d-pad, and I had to file it down with a nail file
* The face buttons feel sharpish on the edges, but it's not too bad

The good:

* The start and select buttons feel nice
* The stick placement isn't bad, and they're compact and out of the way, not snagging on anything when stowing the controller in a bag or something.
* The controller stows and fits comfortably in a pocket
* The style of the controller is great
* The size and shape of the controller are perfect, and it fits perfectly in my hands
* The stick design of a rubber top on a plastic stick with plastic edges is actually a great idea, and prevents the rubber on the sticks from wearing off without sacrificing comfort.

All in all, it's a controller that wouldn't be terrible at $15, but even then kind of pushes it. At its actual price, I would just get a Wii U Pro Controller or the like and figure out how to pair that properly.

The NES30 Pro and FC30 pro are mediocre controllers that look fantastic. I really do love their aesthetic, but a controller really needs more than passable face buttons, decent start and select buttons, and a mediocre everything else. To be honest, the worst point for me is the D-pad. If I'm playing 2D platformers, the D-pad is the most important part. I need to be able to rock it hard from side to side, and this controller just doesn't facilitate it.

I wish this controller was as nice to use as it is to look at.

This thing is beautiful. I want it

You've got nothing so you're going to post count now? You are so fucking triggered. By all means, keep going.

Y-you too…

dvdhrm.github.io/xwiimote/
And make sure you try to fully uninstall what you had installed before first, so you don't have to worry about both being loaded at the same time or other kinds of conflicts.

Yeah, I am actually responding to people in the thread, you are just trying to fill the empty void you call your life. Learn the difference, kid.

That is a pretty intense analysis. How big is it? Snes size or?

That controller looks like hipster bait, not saying it doesnt look nice but I get the feeling the only reason it was made was to appeal to the "I am such a gamer XD" crowd

Yeah, kinda of the same impression I got too.

Ducky Zero
G303
Dual Shock 4 Camouflage for those casual night ops.

So far these are the specs for the MSI:
Also says I have 1.5 hours to pleasure myself with my waifu tile-chan

You're both retarded but at least he's also discussing the topic of the thread.

Calm down bitch niggas, they're just plastic toys.

Forgot to mention my ducky got blue switches.

Fuck me for my poor copying skills. Here's the specs:

Actually, it's glass.

I'm responding to people in the thread, you keep coming back and insulting me because you're so butthurt. And now you're being btfo so hard that you're trying to shame me to leave because I'm replying to you. Honestly hilarious. Like I said, keep going. Call me kid again, that's super devastating. You're sure showing me.

About SNES size, but not as long horizontally. It's an intense analysis because I was excited about it, and it was a let-down, especially after dropping $40 plus shipping.

I got it because the buttons were supposed to feel like the NES buttons, and I liked the connectivity options, but yes, the biggest draw was hipsters. I feel like that's where most of the praise is coming from too, because it's a pretty well-received controller despite being pretty mediocre, so it would have to be people who don't actually have much experience with gamepads.

Do you think you can get over the immersion of having a back pack on your back when fucking thin air?

Has anyone tried pic controller, looks good for fighting video games.

Saturn controller: mostly for Shoot them downs and sometimes 8 Bit and 16 Bit console emulation, the d-pad feels really nice with the middle of my thumb resting in the center

Dualshock 2: for all other emulation and some Windows games like Ys, also for Landstalker on Megadrive because fuck using the dpad in that game

I wish I had treated my clear DS2 controller better, as replacing it would be fucking expensive from the prices on local ebay. Does anyone have one of those Logitech or other Dualshock 2 clones and can tell me if it's a good replacement?

Just keep laughing kid.

Why dont you just get a modded snes controller?
Its 18$ or so.
retrousb.com/product_info.php?products_id=44

The logitech f310 is okay, nothing special. The dpad is very accurate but the feel of it is off. Also, its fucking huge compared to a xbox360/ps3 controller. I have been using a Gamesir g3e for two weeks now and its pretty good, same size as a ps4 controller, all the inputs are accurate, battery life is like 2 fucking days.

I could, but I wanted something general-purpose enough that I could also use it for N64 and GameCube emulation.

Fair enough.

"Translucent Green Mini Pro EX Wired Controller for Xbox 360 by PowerA" that I bought a USB adaptor for.
Got it for I believe $5 at a goodwill.
Works perfectly.
It is slightly smaller than a normal 360 controller.
Unlike the normal ones the sides don't have small angles that while small jut into the palms of my hands.
The best thing is that because it is slightly smaller I can move the C-sticks slightly faster.
I practically only use it for when I emulate because those games were literally made with a controller in mind.
The best example I have is that I can't play OoT and do the myriad of different sword swings link had without a controller in hand.
It is possible on my keyboard with all of my many keys but I wouldn't be able to pull them off as accurately.

M8, you just exposed yourself.

I have tried it for fighting games. I think the d-pad is bad but the analog sticks are great for a controller. the 6 button placement is awesome. worth a buy

no u

A G600 and a K120

Get yourself a good mechanical keyboard, m8.

puu.sh/rmMoM/0243eec6c6.webm

Tile-chan?