New Bladerunner = Commie war instruction?

New Bladerunner = Commie war instruction?

They're pretty much repeating the same theme as from snow piercer (will insert below) which was not quite the success: Everything is built on disposable peasants, there is a "natural" order like in a caste system, people rebel commie style.

Real solution is obviously nat soc, but they want to subconsciously push ((communism)).

Snowpiercer scene with the same theme as the Bladerunner trailer.

Aren’t all the replicants white, though?

Why does communal effort have to mean communism? It's in our self interest to work together to overthrow what is killing us. It doesn't mean if it happened we're all becoming cucks.

Are you seen the movie user? or just trying to slide some threads?

Holy shit i just noticed you can't even format properly! You wanted to mark communism like this (((communism))). Right?
No it's no doubt about that you didn't seen the movie just read some comment about it, plus trying to cover something here!

If that's what you got out of the film you are one low IQ nigger. Go back and rewatch it and see if you can figure out why I'm making fun of you right now.

>literally a fucking (((pinko)))

have you even fucking watched the movie?

NOTHING regarding communism is being pushed, as a matter of fact, the left is fucking pissed at this movie because of JOY, a literal fuckbot hologram that serves no other purpose than to be the client's waifu, also the movie doesn't take itself seriously when it comes to world design, most of the population is white, you will only see 1 or 2 nigger in the entire movie, one nigger from what I can remember owns a fucking slave farm full of replicant white children being forced to work as if they were in a chinese factory, there wasn't any heroic motive to set them free or anything, he was just there to investigate his own case

the movie is just a noire, visually orgasmic, its slow paced and its about a replicant cop trying to find himself and the meaning of it's existence, he expresses human emotion after he's led to believe that he was a half human half replicant hybrid but becomes a broken, shattered man after realizing that he wasn't the hybrid, to make things worse a piece of shit whore destroys his waifu, the only meaningful thing for him and his replicant life-way, he has no other motive than to help ex-bladerunner indiana jones from the future in grandpa form he has a daughter being contained somewhere in some random facility or whatever, the real hybrid

the movie doesn't shy away from references and offers extreme fan service, big ass atari corporation still exists, technology seems to have evolved from that own universe perspective, its creative in it's own form, there was no need or insertion to pander towards the cancer we see today in movies like feminism or race baiting and whatnot, it doesn't feel or pass on a sense that they tried to head towards that direction, it just feels like a regular movie from the 90s/2000 era, I didn't feel the forcefulness of adding a token nigger to please a certain audience, I didn't feel the forcefulness of strong independent woman, you can probably pinpoint the antagonist or the police chief or whatever but they both die lol.

but here is my question to the FAGGOT OP, out of all the shitty movies that came out like pacific rim 2 KANGZNIGGER shittery or something from DC/Marvel, you chose to bitch about bladerunner, a fucking thread DIED for you to bitch at the wrong fucking movie.

before attempting to screech at it, ask yourself this; why the fuck did the new bladerunner flop at the box office?
REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

OP, how's it feel to miss the story and motives so incredibly far that the merging of classes out of love turns into violent revolution?

Funny I heard this is the most pro-white and non-pozzed movie since Y2K and almost no Jews were involved in its making.

and yet you are shilling this movie here

I enjoyed the movie but the one eyed rebel bitch scene in the sewers felt forced as hell, kind of like they realized the movie was almost 3hrs long already and needed to quickly wrap things up because of shitty normie attention spans.

Is the daughter actually immune compromised because she's a hybrid or was it all a cover to keep her hidden?

Every Alt-Right personality has endorsed Blade Runner 2049

The whole plot of that movie is borderline retarded, everything retarded isn't communism.

They left a lot of things vague.
Like if the protag's memory was an insert, why didn't she recognize it as her own? She only said it was real.
It's also wholly possible Decker was a synth too, meaning a race of replicants as the not!god ceo wanted.

The biggest tell as far as I can see was that the protag can lie. 'The sound of a piano led me here' is entirely false, as the piano key he played in the farmer's house was silent.

If Feminists like Anita bitch about a movie like this one you should pirate it if you really want to.
Don't support pedowood and movie theatres.

I saw it and it's actually pretty good, and absolutely not as cucked as the average (((holywood))) movies.

First there are virtually no non-white main characters, except for one ugly somali that is openly portrayed as a vile merchant/thief, and a nigger in charge of beating up white children and selling them.

Secondly, it depicts a post-modernist multicultural hell, in a rather bad light. The whole society is dominated by a few (((mega corporations))).

Lastly, Replicants are pretty much all blue eyed superior Aryans, wanting to get rid of this system.

There are many other details, but overall I was very surprised at how non cucked this movie was. If you have to spit on recent (((block busters))), this one is certainly not the first choice. I really had a good time watching it.

Movies of the decade, am I right fam?

the hybrid DID realize that it was her memory, but couldn't reveal herself, which is why said "somebody had this memory, yes", instead of "this is my memory", as she could have been killed by a replicant for sharing that information

i believe decker being a synth was retconned after the first movie was made for no real reason, which was the whole fucking POINT of the movie you retard, two synths creating a child, meaning that they were "human", which is why they were staging a revolt against humans. how the fuck did you watch the movie and not understand this?

synths being able to lie was another sign of their "evolution", as the police chief is surprised that the antagonist is able to lie, saying that she will tell the high-priest "you tried to shoot me first, so I had to put you down. but we can't lie, right?"

regarding the piano, a sour note is still a sound

read a book, nigger. you sound like you are in middle school

You’re hitting the nail right on the head here.
The movie speaks loud to alienated white men having to deal with the bugmen and their disregard for authenticity. It is a revolutionary PRO-WHITE message!
Also, the terrifying character Luv is an avatar for that sick kike Laura Loomer.

Oy, fucker, an alternate interpretation is not a lack of understanding. They didn't retcon shit, the status of Decker was a dispute during the production of the original. The director said synth, everybody else in production said human, directors of this film even called out the question in story without answering.

I might give it a try to watch it, thanks for the feedback.
First watching the old one though, i do find it annoing that alot of (older/20+ yo) movies are somewhat 'recycled'
in the form of a 'new' film or as a series lately, and usually very poorly done aswell.

Jesus fucking Christ OP, you're insane.
You haven't even seen the movie, it had NOTHING to do with (((communism))) the cast was almost entirely white and the few black characters were all sleazy fuckers. The production of the movie had almost zero (((jewish))) influence as well; rare for a high budget hollywood film.

Holy shit you all need to step the fuck back and get your priorities straight, you're falling into paranoid conspiritard shit over something you didn't even fucking watch. Quite possibly the greatest film of the decade since Drive; an oasis in a valley of shit, and you faggots are attacking THIS of all fucking movies.

I bet the mods will leave this thread up.

Harrison Ford is a kike user.

This one wasn't the case. It's one of the few un-asked for sequels that meets mininum expectations.
It's good. How good really depends on taste. A lot of critics I keep tabs on remarked how it is falling into the same exact pit as the first, a stupendous movie that the discerning love and yet financially a bust. An 'instant cult classic'.

Isn't that the trick user? Become a H+ or get forced to live with the sub-human? A catch 22, a cliff to force you to the edge. Submit to our order, or die like a flea and suffer with the rest. Haven't seen the movie. Just contending your points in a secular plot by itself.

Replicants would suggest a loss of identity, and therefore a mindset of communism. I'm not against your points, i'm merely pointing out what is seen in your post.

yes OP, the mere idea of people coming together to defeat a corrupt establishment is a commie invention ,how could they?!!

I agree, I mean K is even given a chance to fight for those replicant "commies," when the leader gives him that speech about standing up for what he believes in. He then goes his own way and reunites Indiana Jones with his daughter, which is what he wanted to die for, not with the replicants

What did Anita bitch about? Was it the robot waifu? Best scene in the movie to me was when K was bleeding and down and reaches for his waifu memory card instead of his gun

This. OP should hang himself. Saged

This guy gets it. It was the best feature-length AI waifu love story I've seen.

Also the scene where Gossling's character rants about how Jews deracinate society was spot on. Wait that was a different one.

Is Ryan Gosling secretly a nazi?