Mafia 3

This is a game.

BRAVO!

All footage stolen from halfchan Holla Forums because fuck those niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

mafia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We already know it's shit. That video where they drive was hilariously bad, stiff controls, wonky physics and any vehicle you hit bursts in flames for no good reason.

This being a liberal exercise in masturbation is just the cheery on top. I can't wait for the DAS RAYCISS whining from the devs when it bombs.

I forgot to steal that one.
Thanks for reminding me!

I bet you anything those guys are the KKK, about to execute an innocent negro that dindu nuffin.

This shit is fucking hilarious.

That or James Brown has a lot of skeletons in his closet.

wonky unrealistic physics are a feature!

Oh God what were they thinking

Too busy thinking about SMASHING THE WHITE MALE PATRIARCHY

wait that teleporting is in Man kind divide too. no one made a thread about it.

why does that game get a pass ?

Is it as glaringly obvious as Mafia 3?

That game is also shit and people have bitched plenty about it.

They're hoping the doctored nigger on the cover will sell.

Question, if this game is called Mafia 3, why don't you play as a mafioso?

Shouldn't this game have a more accurate name like "Angry black man with a gun"? or "Shitty broken game, please rape our faces"?

Everyone knows the Italian mafia was founded and run by blacks.

Every time I watch this it gets more amazing. Is this the bane plane scene of vidya?

Sicilians are niggers though ;^)

Did Michael Bay direct this?

No, a pack of retards at the Ubisoft office probably did.

People were too busy complaining about its numerous other flaws.

Wew lad.

What about James Brown?
He tried to bust a move after you threw that grenade.

PC Gone Mad

Seriously Mafia II could have been called a Nigger Beating Simulator, generally since you constantly shoot and beat up niggers in it

The only character in that room to survive the grenade blast is the kneeling nigger Fucking of course!!

Can't have the player killing poor innocent dindus. Only white people can be killed.

Ubisoft has nothing to do with this shit actually. You can go check.

My bad.

Still, i wouldn't want my name attached to this shit.

you know sicily was reconquista'd by vikings after the moorish (who were berbers anyway) invasion talked about in this, i guess that makes them norse?

Probably some important character you can't kill.

WE

WUZ

MAFIA

Yeah, because everybody the loves the takedown animations in Deus Ex.

AN

To make matters worse, he's mixed race.

Enjoy the ride.

SHEEEIIITTTT

This makes me wanna replay Mafia 1.

It makes me want to play the first San Andreas.

IS WAS TOLD THIS SHIT WAS TO GO

cover based shooting will never go away.
not until normal fags and casuals get sick of it, witch will never happen.

retarded physics at least are funny

If they at least put crouching on the games instead of forcing you to use this garbage, i wouldnt mind it. Just like all the xray powers they put in every game now i just unbid that crap.

I haven't laughed this hard in a long time

a game where a nigg main char actually made sense and hence was good

disgusting

CJ wasn't nigger enough though.

Fascinating

Well shit. Looked it up and Sicilians are indeed niggers. Was Europe ever pure?

The first Mafia was the only good game in the series. Mafia 2 was a shitty GTA clone with none of the charm of the first game, and quarter the content of GTA.

Relax, faggot, all they have is a very deep tan.

Racial purity is a meme.

Genetics has always fascinated me. Everyone always segregates, but no one focuses on what unites us as a species - that we're all at least a bit nigger in our hearts. It's an existential feeling.

So what's his arguement exactly?

you dont own nothing goyim

We shouldn't engage in whiteness olympics (>xyz >white) and instead focus on furthering the idea itself.

Obviously a mixed mooritalian would say something like that.

Race was never a problem, though, except for Hitler's attempt at Übermensch. It had always been the culture (and when one is 100% african nigger, he'll have quite a bit of an issue adopting the culture of, say, a Russian in northern siberia). You cannot have a unified nation with common goals and beliefs, when a large segment of your population (minorities) doesn't really consider themselves part of your nation. If you go to a person with, say, French citizenship who lives in france, and ask him "Do you consider yourself French?" and his answer was anything other than "Yes", that person should immediately be stripped of his citizenship and deported, regarless of race, for he is a traitor. The idea of a 'minority' should be eliminated from the legislative. There should only be people who consider themselves part of the country in question, and who share the country's culture, and those who don't. Those who don't shouldn't be given citizenship.

Hitler would have won that war were it not for Mussolini's delusions of recreating the Roman empire and invading Greece, delaying Operation Barbarossa for a couple months and we all know how that turned out.

No, they're Sicilian :^)

wait, so pursuers will just kill themselves for you? No action required on the player's part?

ah nvm didn't see the shooting because low quality

This looks ridiculously fun though. Cars in games are bullshit to begin with, at least this takes it to a level that's just as unrealistic but funny.

Brand recognition and business sense. Starting up a new IP every time you want to change the setting is pointless if you have prior games with good reputation in the genre, and it's not like it makes any sense to make several open world crime games at the same time but in different settings.

Need to interrogate the character for plot progression. Your autism is showing.

Shame. Driving looks something like Need For Speed would have.

It was great having Arcade/Realistic handling option in Mafia 2. Driving was a real pleasure in that game. This one is probably something I'll have to skip, it appears to be a worse GTA clone than the previous ones ever were.

No, what doesn't make sense it taking a well know and established franchise and slapping its title on a game that is totally different from its predecessors.

Mussolini fucked up by joining the war too soon. He even admitted so. He should have prepared for a year before joining, then he would be a useful ally instead of having badly equipped troops with nowhere close to enough training. Germany also should have shared some of their weapon designs with Italy with terms that allowed them to pay after the war.

Didn't I just say that, are you trying to whitewash a proud history of criminality? :^)

Yeah I forgot about the hit platform puzzle solving side scroller Mafia, silly me.

Are you being retarded on purpose?

No I completely forgot about the bullet hell hit classic of Mafia the First, why would you think I wasn't being sincere? Your comment was an incredibly thoughtful rebuttal and I conceded defeat.

You're really not as clever as you think you are.

Top fucking kek.

WEW LADS

How's school?

Didn't you know that the KKK was black?
and Battlefield 1 taught me that everyone in that war was black too (Except the Turks, who were white for some reason.)

Lets just see how your brand recognition and business sense works out when the game is released. People have been all about shoehorning niggers where they don't belong this year. Fantastic Four and cisbusters did so well right?

Kek, it's internalized racism, look what you made them do.

Well you shoehorned one into the Oval Office and that was a while ago.

Is that really the best you can do?

He says as he's lived under a nigger president for 8 years.

You know smug is generally reserved for when you've said something witty once, not made bland shitposts multiple times.

Prepidem Obulla

Enjoying your first election kiddo?

Personally the ridiculousness of it makes it look like it could be fun for a few hours or so, still probably won't be worth a pirate if there even exists somebody that gives enough of a shit to crack the denuvo they'll obviously slap onto it.

I think I'll take a moment to be smug actually

The "ridiculousness" as you call it is indicative that the game is a broken, buggy mess that will be shitting itself every half hour.

Keep in mind it's coming out in two weeks, and this was part of their marketing campaign. They thought this kind of shit is enough to sell the turd.

Hopefully this will kill the Mafia IP for good, and maybe in the future Varva can buy it.

Sorry, I meant if you had said anything witty once, I wasn't even beginning to imagine a world where I had to leave the thread because of your banter.

Like Goat Simulator, right?

So wait, was this also made by a nigger as well? Because holy shit, it's like we gone back in time to 2012, not to mention, am I the only one who is seeing an ugly as sin gray filter?

It's being made by a German cuckold.

So a nigger?

More or lose. The krauts have long ago internalized nigger dick into their soul. They are cucked at a spiritual level.

When can I play a white man killing niggers and only niggers.

Holy shit, how do you fuck up the physics engine that bad on a game where that shit is integral to gameplay?

Why bring it up?

So about that hacker 4chan

holy shit, that's hilarious. I didn't even know there was a release date

According to some user in the other thread, you help the mafia.
>in gang helping the community
And that's enough to call the game Mafia III, apparently.

Did Ubisoft make this?
It shows

Reminds me of Watch Dogs

Anyone remember when the developer tried to play the cops being called on the mass murderer black protaganist if he enters a rich neighborhood as a "lesson" on racism?

Shitty physics and massive bugs can always lead to a short while of fun, it's how I managed to even get my kicks out of things like sonic 06 or crackdown

Goat simulator does it all on purpose while forcing its AMAZING HUMOR down your throat, that's no fun

No it wasn't. Mafia 2 had the same pace as the first one, the story is broken up into missions and you're allowed to traverse the city at your own pace in between missiom segments. If any thing, thanks to the inclusion of a take a ride mode outside of missions, mafia 1 is more of a GTA clone if you're inclined to call it as such. Mafia at its core is a fps with driving segments, with a focus on story and an immersive historic world. Mafia 2 wasnt a finished product, if anything it had only 1/4th of what it was supposed to have, and a glance at the cutting room floor page will reveal the sheer scale of its cut content.

Mafia 3 however is a travesty for reasons far worst than the protagonist. The deliberate story of the previous games gives way to a contrived revenge and take over crime plot. The gameplay is full of shity action game tropes, half of which seem snatched from watch dogs and other contemporaries, and the presentation is abysmal, full of janky and awkward animations that were appernt in early footage and never fixed. 3 is the dictionary definition of a shameless cash grab hoping to ride the name of a well recived series to success, complete with having a bunch of no names taking the helm. If called anything but Mafia maybe people would be more lenient, but its too late, the damage will be done and this will probably mark the end of the series that barely had a chance anyway.

This.

Have no idea where this meme that Mafia2 is shit came from. The Vito story was a little too short but it maintained the right desire for immersion.

However 3 looks like typical ubishit, some cross between GTA and Watch Dogs with gimmicks everywhere like turf wars and computer readouts.

The protagonist himself is pretty fucking bad. What audience are they aiming this for anyway? Leftist cucks? They don't play games. Niggers? Whatever preachy shit the game is trying to go with will go right over their stupid heads, not that they give a shit about it in the first place.

Why even make the protagonist a nigger when the vast majority of gamers are heterosexual, white/Asian men? What's the fucking point? Are the people in charge of corporations so deluded they think virtue signaling actually brings in the shekels?

And let's not pretend San Andreas sold because of CJ and his nigging, it sold in spite of it.

so this is the ps2 version of the game right?

A black protag in itself wouldn't be bad if he was just an associate and you played his story– like Chalky in Boardwalk Empire.

What looks fucked is that they've turned him into some socjus superhero that takes down the mob and rescues whores from bordellos and other gimmicky shit that doesn't belong in a Mafia game.

Filters are common place in all games practically, and I have no idea why. Look at Battlefield 3 for example, they had this ugly grey blue filter over everything and banned people from using a mod that gave it some sort of color because it would give people "an unfair advantage". They backtracked to say "We'll think about letting people use it" only to say no again

It makes me feel bad for some of the devs, they try to make something look as nice as it can be and because of some artistic retard they have to add a filter because it "enhances the mood"

CJ was actually a decent character, and fit in well with the rest of the cast and themes of the game.

Why do I have a feeling that this game is going to be so bad, that it become good.

newton is rolling in his grave

Can someone please explain to me why at 3:57 you see a brief flash of a mouse cursor? I thought it was mine at first but it clearly isn't, so are they using the PC version to show off with a Dualshock 4 controller attached to it or what?

I swear none of these devs even played the original 2 games in the series.

WE

You guys think they're going to get people to astroturf the game like crazy near its release?

My sides

If's funny how old open world games are so much more fun than new ones. The Saboteur for instance… actually, I think I'll go play that game and ignore this one.

it's a piece of shit sequel to a well-liked game series whose only claim to "fame" is its "controversial" liberal protagonist and story, what the fuck do you think

Come on, this is getting old. The Sabouteur is on the same tier as Mafia 3, its dumb, unrealistic and easy as fuck. So if you think thats a "fun" game, why the fuck are you shitting on Mafia3?

Fucking bandwagon retarded hipster.

I'm curious, because I've barely ever heard anyone talk about the game.

Hi shill

Just admit, i just rekt you. Fucking dumb hipster. Im not shilling shit. You will probably be the faggot saying Mafia 3 was "fun" when some new game Holla Forums hates comes out.

You faggots are the lowest of the low

an autistic shill at that.

Except Mafia 3 has the stigma of being attached to one of the worst console gens ever.

>mafia game.com/en/news/view/en-more-than-100-songs-in-mafia-iii-licensed-soundtrack-details
what did they mean by this

U mad. Fucking hipsters.

No, Mafia 3 has the stigma of a forced dindu protagonist. If they changed just that it would be just another shitty sequel like 2 was, which would make faggots like this look even dumber

white people invented slavery and used it to oppress blacks for millions of years, there is literally nothing wrong in a game where a black person beats up whites.

Shill shillery shill shill sheroo! I'm hunting goyim, how about you?

Fuck off, The Saboteur's way better than Mafia 3. It has physics that work, for one, no political agenda outside of Nazis being bad Which I know triggers the shit out of Holla Forums, but fuck 'em. Let's you play as a character who is actually interesting other than generic short crop nigger who has nothing interesting to say, an intriguing setting and time period, and lots to do.

Oh, well I guess I should've known. Ironic shitposting is still shitposting user.

you never know, we were supposed to be getting some traffic from halfchan, and they've been cucked to hell for a while.

Jesus fucking Christ, we're going to look like the Sweden of imageboards at this rate.

Speaking of crime games, how was LA Noire?

Sort of like an adventure game where the goal is less rubbing objects on things and more piecing together evidence to throw in someone's face during an interrogation later.

I enjoyed it because I love Noir and investigation games, but if you're looking for an open world action game it's not the one to go with.

Thanks, I was mostly wondering whether the story/characters were engaging or not.

The quality varies by desk. I personally found the homicide and vice desks to be the highest quality. The DLC stuff, which I think is bundled with every version of the game at this point, is all pretty damn good too. Though it's more episodic than some people might like.

its a JOKE, A JOKE

Danke kamerad.

Great concept, but mechanically comes out to be pretty simplistic in the investigation/interrogation system. The biggest gripes I had were:

I got it as a gift on steam and played through it all, had a pretty good time.

brilliant really

Right, with the doubt being super vague, you'll probably usually be torn between it or lie. Always go with lie first because you can back out if you don't have the evidence.

Are those floating bullet holes on the right side of the car?

gotta be a little more subtle than that

heh, looks pretty good. Even if its a ripoff of Farcry 2

I wish this was the actual Mafia 3.

Would be brilliant if it hadn't been done several times already.

O-oh…

Is it just me lr have the graphics been dlwngraded from last year?

reminds me of GhostBusters..

Yet people still fall for it everytime.

nah the cuck media falls for it but it turns off everyone else. No normalfag will buy mafia and expect to play as a black guy.

No, there probably was one. If you look at early gameplay footage they use Xbox 360 button prompts, not even Xbone prompts. You can even see the 360 D-pad, its only in recent footage that they showed off PS4 button prompts, so they probably showed off the PC version at max settings.

It didn't work that well for EA when they were trying to do the same with faggots.

Why the fuck is there bloody screen in third person

You'd be amazed at what kind of punishment you can dish out to a car in whats_dog and it'd still look like you barely traded paint with another car. 10 year old Need for Speed games showed off car damage better.

Vice City was the high-point of the series, as it was from there, a sense of quality and quantity was in harmony. Everything afterwards is scrub trash.

And here I was thinking that I was the only person who liked VC more than SA.

silly user, you have too much hope for humanity. In fact i guarantee you anons will actually buy it

Stay mad VCfags

Sicilians are closer to mudslimes, more than anything, Moors had some NIGGERS in their ranks, but to my knowledge, they were from east africa and didn't make up the majority of the group.

Now, we can talk about how Sicily has been fucked up by the Ottomans and a variety of other different countries though.

Norman specifically. So basically, Yes, Norse.

You guys do notice the nigs sitting in the audience, yes?

would you dick an effiminate and well hygienized overweight man?

Norman means "Norseman" by the way.

Normans in the 11th century were French with some curious footnotes in their ancestry.

Vikings that settled in Normandy and swore allegiance to the king of West Francia. It's like Anglo-Saxons being a mix between Britons and Saxons.

If it talks French, fights like French, looks like French, rules over French, pays homage to the French king and thinks it's French, it's French.

finally someone used the proper pronoun for the French

They didn't even speak "French" for a few hundred years.

Actually, VC is my favorite too. Thematically both SA and IV miss the point entirely, and V dances around the issue.

It just feels retarded to watch CJ and Niko bitch and moan about how hard they have it and how guilty they feel about their criminal life and then go out and run over a few civilians, even unintentionally.

Tommy works because his personality fits the gameplay perfectly, as does the protagonist of Chinatown Wars.

CJ is a shit character yes but san andreas is the better game because gameplay

In 11th century they did, mostly because they were French.

It has only one advantage: Swimming. That's it. If Vice City had swimming it would be superior in all aspects.

Sure, but the point was that San Andreas sold in spite of CJ and his nigger antics, not because of it.

Music especially. Nigger jungle beats are horrible to listen to.

But they had been there for about 300 or so years before they even really became French. It was more like an occupation by Vikings before that.

We were talking about Normans in context of Sicily, which means 11th century earliest.

ice cube niggermusic was alright since he's one of the few niggers with talent.
redneck and rock music was top tier in the game though

I was just referring to Normans in general, but yes, they were "French" by that time. They basically killed the moors and byzantines, took the gold, raped the women, and then went farther east to the Crusader states.

They invited them in to fuck up the Moors so they didn't have to do it. Cheeky fuckers.

Have any SJWs thrown their shit yet over the fact that the VA for the main character is white?

The VA for the super human black women in uncharted was also white, there was a bit of an outcry but I dont think they care that much as long as the character in game is black.

Uganda needs to start making videogames.

Because its all about image to them.
The same sort of people who show off what a good person they are by making sure to be photographed with all the poor and downtrodden people they are helping.

I've come to this thread to call you nigger.

MY nigger

Look at this desperate shill, lol.
What a coincidence that your game just came out on GoG and i saw you posting about randomly on several threads.

Yeah, ok. Try and explain why it's a shitty sequel if you liked M1. Only ppl who say that shit were newfags that jumped on the M2 hype train thinking it was some GTA rival… and then got disappointed.

The funny thing is that you are being serious, thats how clueless you are

Na. Just admit you didn't like the first either and stop wasting our time. M2's standing is fine.

By now im starting to doubt you even played the first one.

That's because it's not a gta like, the city is there just to act a setting for the story which I thought was fine, I liked it and there were some feels in that game but it still was streamlined and dumbed down as fuck compared to the first game.

People told this shit was to go away.

How to fuck up a respected game franchise

1- fire the original creator (Daniel Vávra) for being a fucking white male with the privilege of being born into a post-communist shithole of a country

2- put some piece of shit fatass from commieformia who got fired from DC comics for being too much of a sjwcuck and not being able to finish a fucking comic even though his only job was WRITING (Haden Blacked-man) as director instead of the guy who helped create the whole studio from scratch and knows his shit

3- turn a game that was always about italians DUH "mafia" shitheads! and make it about a dindu, because REASONS

4- because all that matters is MUH NARRATIVE don't give a fuck about shit nobody cares about, like gameplay, quality, bugs, AI, etc

There you go….

Mind giving a source for that high quality version of that song?

Yeah that's an ok answer. Still doesn't make it a shitty sequel like the evasive user claims.

Im not gonna lie. I really want this game but the black character doesnt fit for me. Not because hes black but because he doesnt fit for me like a "mafia" type character. I wanna be a don of a city after a hundred hours of work. I dont feel like this game will even have that properly. What do you guys really feel about it. I miss good games. God damnit

I probably wouldn't have even given a shit that the protagonist is black if it wasn't for the fact that he was deliberately put in there to push a "we wuz" and "injected diversity" agenda.

If games could go back to being about whoever the fuck without some bullshit political agenda behind it, I might buy games again.

i think its more of
i think vice may be shit but it does shit out a good turd or two becuase well, almost no popular sites does reports of these 'things that are interesting but happened in a bumfuck of nowhere' type of documentaries

also is their newest movie released yet?

Why not play a better game with silly physics about a Hispanic?

What a surprise.

That UI…

He meant decent as in decently written, not decent as in a good person.

Actually Vavra was born while it still was a communist shithole of a country.

Why are they all black?

Rewriting history pisses me of. Historical inaccuracies piss me of.

I'd be fine with a black character that is part of a black gang.

still playing JC2
and, aside form the retarded cuck who preorder their games, i really dont understand why one would play JC3 when JC2 exist.

i mean JC3 is for me a dumb down version of JC2:
fewer type of enviroment
fewer type of behaviour wen driving cars

granted that it will requiere a mod to increase how vicious panao army are but come one,

Well said

I agreed. I've yet to see what, if anything, this game has to do with the mafia.

*agree
I can't even say I need sleep, it's 10 in the morning.

Race is culture, it doesn't exist in a vacuum. A nigger raised in the US, whose parents, grandparents, great grandparents all did the same still nigs. Why? Because his genetics don't allow him to function within the framework of civilization.

Heightened aggression, inability to plan ahead or determine consequences of one's actions, poor impulse control, low IQ and higher testosterone levels (in both male and females) promote the nigger to act a certain way.

That is why, centuries after they have been removed from the African savannah, they still nig as if they were there still, and that's why every attempt by the left to uplift them ends in failure.

This is why niggers will forever fail and why the Japanese managed to "digest" 300 years of technological advancements in less than 20 years. To pretend race isn't a reality, or that it doesn't shape people's behavior, and thus their culture and customs, is to deny reality.

Reminder Hangar 13 has never made a game before and 2K decided to be fucking dumb and give them a chance at this instead of staying with Czech. The lead of H13 is most known for writing fucking comic books.

Good comic books?

As glad as I am that it isn't he who's making this shit, when did he get fired?

He is though.
You don't even play as mafia in the fucking mafia game, you only help the mafia, eventually getting betrayed and fighting against them.

He's running with Warhorse Studios making Kingdom Come: Deliverance. It's been… years.

That's extremely fucked up and heartbreaking at the same time.

Hello Will Wright or Patrice Désilets or the entire Rare crew for that matter.

Well thats surprising.

Except the issue with the cultural divide and race is often due to the race. This idea that theres no problems with different races living together when it's been proven multiculturalism leads to depression and segregation from ones neighbors, even of the same race as well, has already been established. On top of that different races have different body structures and variances. Like Blacks can operate better in a hotter environment than white due to longer limbs, less bulk and sweating more, but at the same time do not do as well in the cold because of this. Theyre also on average lower IQ than most other races with a poor ability to delay self gratification.

Frankly, the fact you think all races can live together when countries everywhere are falling apart right now due to racial differences shows the level of your cognitive dissonance. Go look at america, which is on the cusp of a race war, or at sweden or germany which are both quickly becoming rape capitals, as well as having dozens of no go zones.Hell, go look at detroit, and compare it to an entirely white state, and try and tell me were all the same inside and can work together in the nation.

reported for anti 4chan posting