Be honest with me Holla Forums

Is he done for?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VLQym
news.google.com/news/story?ncl=dNtMvcIjHQxPS9MoOx2S-yoEkwowM&q=palmer luckey&lr=English&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwia1di5u6rPAhVP0GMKHYjkCaYQqgIIKjAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

archive.is/VLQym
news.google.com/news/story?ncl=dNtMvcIjHQxPS9MoOx2S-yoEkwowM&q=palmer luckey&lr=English&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwia1di5u6rPAhVP0GMKHYjkCaYQqgIIKjAA

Who?

No.

this tbh famalam

Here's a better question: Does he give a fuck?

The answer is no.

well back into the trash

Only because he's a hard cuck who can't tell the media to fuck off.

the only people that care about this story are bloggers. it was blogger blogging for other bloggers

"this person is bad don't write stories about him."

Who?

That's just one name. The list of "white" employees read like a Tel Aviv phonebook. The rest are "vibrant culture".

Don't give these fuckers your money.

In five years he'll be kicking back and shitposting on Twitter just like Notch, enjoying the fruits of his Silicon Valley investor scam while Facebook struggles to get normalfags buying into VR. He never has to work another day in his life and if he plays his cards right neither will his children or grandchildren.

There's five pages of this shit, with most on the exact same date. Yet the press claims that they aren't conspiring with each other to make hitpieces?

What a load of bullshit. I hope that they all get strung up in the future.

Only if Trump loses. Then they'll have full reign to gulag people like Thiel, Luckey, and anyone else who is refusing to chug the Kool-Aid.

Oh they will user. They will.

Disclaimer: By strung up, I assume the user means caught up in civil legal battles

Didnt he say he was a gary johnson fag and wasnt even the "mysterious benefactor" after all?

Financial loss like Denton, and make it 5 times that amount.

He's got a job in a big corporation that has a PR department, chances are his "apology" was written by the PR department and he had to sign it or enjoy a retirement

Online blogging is an extremely competitive market so many of the faggots just plagiarize each other constantly.

If he keeps on wasting his money then ya.
Then he's going to be nigger rich.

Yes… legal battles… That’s the kind of battle he wants…

literally who

The opposite. It'll be like what postulated, if he plays his cards right. Right now, the exposure is a great opportunity.

Palmer, if you or your paid interns are reading this, stop waffling you faggot. The SJWs are going after your waifu, focus on that and build from there.

This is the american dream. I want to retire before 40 and spend all my time shitposting.

Sounds, Australian.

fugg hes done for. He should have doubled down its the only way to deal with these faggots

He apologised so yes.

You're never EVER supposed to apologise but instead stand firm and tell them to fuck themselves and then go deep.

Poor guy, i liked him on BTF.

who cares? he is rich and the only thing he lost was any self respect he ever had by apologizing to those freaks after they harassed his girl

literally who