Pepe/KEK is REAL

Pepe and "the Holocaust is a lie" mentioned in 1994 SNL skit

So I'm watching SNL right… and Heather Locklier and Mike Myers are in a skit where she is calling out the Holohoax. Then she calls out Pepe… OK well I go to look for the video to post and I end up on all these shadow websites. My IP stored for the next Communist death march… But the video doesn't exist anymore. (((they))) know. And they covered it up

fmovies.is/film/saturday-night-live-19.9oqn0/x6y7mw

Someone who isn't using a VPN and can upload large files please capture a video of this. Starts at 50:00….

No fucking way… Unless you're some youngfag you don't remember how wild shit was back before Bush took over and the CIA/Mossad went full Orwell/Huxley. This is real meme magic here

Not an esoteric christian mason satanist blah blah blah… thread. This is something far greater. This is too fucking exoteric to be real. In fact, it can't be real. This isn't happening

Other urls found in this thread:

1fiafzv.oloadcdn.net/dl/l/Q9IzXZmVNZpbCzCF/DdPExC98onE/20 Heather Locklear Janet Jackson.mp4?mime=true
archive.is/T5P84
youtu.be/zaDgeeQfARY?t=12s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mel_Mermelstein
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Enjoy a kike free first post.

Kek is real alright. Only question is do you trust him…?

Yes

I do

Better than some fucking Rabbi god. At least he's Aryan

I don't trust Gaymasons though. They've betrayed the path of knowledge for Jewish slavery!

inb4 the endless shills who bring up Kekistan and all that other lame bullshit as a way of making us not want to use the Kek egregore to influence reality

the fuck are you doing nigga?

Will one of you fucking faggots record this before the Jews find it!

just post the clip as a webm you faggot, otherwise this is a slide

THERE IS NO FUCKING CLIP YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER

THE JEWS ARE KILLING IT!

You don't belong here.

soooo fucking pathetic

You still don't belong here.

Is someone gonna webm this shit already? I'm country & got limited bandwidth.

DUDE

ARE THERE NO REAL ANONS LEFT ON HERE?

Anyone got a copy of knight kek OC?

There are, but this place really got the attention of the bioluminescent triple-letter mixtape artists.

this site is filled to the brim with internet aids. i shut off of the adblocker for a second to try to get a video to play and here comes the unclosable popup telling me i must upgrade my browser now click here to continue.

I watched the whole sketch and its just an unfunny mockery of holocaust revisionist and their is no mention of Pepe (or i didn't hear the facebook frog mentioned)

user, I think you gave your computer aids

YOU FUCKING LYING KIKE

HOLY FUCK !!!!!!!!!!!

Have you noticed that the
Duganist-Russian choas
Magic posts have vastly decreased since the Hillary-Putin-Uranium stuff came out? Do ya think that the whole "Pepe" meme was a forced Jew meme? Like the "Putin is a god-tier white nationalist savior"…as he jails any Russian too critical of Jewish power and donates to the Clinton Foundation.

if someone can post a link to the actual fucking video instead of this aids then i'll download it and webm it, but i can't get a video to actually play

SEASON 19 Episode 20

It's real and the jew fears it

It's in the OP

FUck off Dugin's chaos is 1980s bullshit chaos. Our Chaos = higher order of the black sun

If someone can grab this shit, make a new thread and delete this one. But I can't upload and the jews killed this video all over the internet

>>>/killyourself/

Reminder: This is their "new tactic"

Its astounding that they probably spent somewhere near a billion on shilling and studying us since 2012 and this is the best they can do.

Why do you faggots persist? Why do you commit treason for pay? Why do you place the noose around your own necks?

chaos magick =/ natural order sonnenrad chaos. chaos magick is left hand path heresy. True, natural chaos is the kikes worst enemy, this is why they go through such great lengths to push unnatural order, and direct those who would oppose them towards psuedokikery such as chaos magick.

ANYWAYS

PEPE

SLOW DOWN PEPE

SHILLS FEAR YOU

PEPE

VIDEOWHEN?

THIS

Fucking checked. This place is has been fucking flouroscoped with glow in the dark cianigger faggots and a renewed shilling campaign. 90% of the threads are such shit that I constantly find myself looking up to make sure I didnt accidentally click on /newsplus/. Most of the real anons are bunkered up and memeing their asses off.

this is true, I find myself mainly shitposting now. Im ok with this.

narrrative is shattered in a million pieces beyond repair.

Sorry, Ivan. You aren't getting your "Eurasian Empire". Well, you aren't getting it with any kind of Western European and North American Nationalist support. You can Just try the old school Soviet route and invade your old territories that want want nothing to do with Russian
Rule…and get
nuke-glassed back to the Stone Age.

what a shame

show*

earn your shekels glowboy

I bandicam'd it but I'm to stupid to lrn2webm so I had to ubload to jewtube

:DDD ebin

I'm trying but this shit is taking a while to upload

pepe at 53:30

t- a bluepilled faggot completely unaware of the Jewish mindset.

glow blow dogs somewhere else faggot

Checking that ID, king Edddward VIII.
This.
I'm thinking of giving chans a break until it gets better, but I feel pity for the newfags I'd be leaving behind. Guess we should go improve our lives more and shitpost less.

I'm away from home right now but Give me two hours and I'll upload a webm if nobody else has.

quick, the narrative is failing. You need a quick deflection, should I suggest a quick topic change.
I could do your job better than you could ever cianigger

Mods need to ban Putin faggots. I guarantee they are behind half of the black-pill faggotry.

yep, there was the deflection, like fucking pottery. Come back when you reread the handbook and stop glowing.

Atavistic? You fag.

quads and cianigger die

fug :DDD

he dies

you live another day cianigger

Also need to reconsider the push for anons to concentrate purely on American intelligence agencies and never Mossad and FSB…meanwhile FSB niggers pulled off a blatant false flag with the "apartment bombings" in 1999. Don't have to remind anyone of the long list of Mossad shenanigans.

I made a mistake, she does say Pepe. I didn't hear it the first time. Still not that funny tbh.

Go ahead, faggot.

Atavistic, go to bed.

go to sleep nigger

Oh fuck remake the thread MODS

ALso this is the episode the Phil Heartman (wife shot him in the head) and Chris farely said their famous goodbye based on the Von Trap family escaping the nazis.

Also Janet Jackson — Michael's sister

Straight up meme magic

Do you think Putin/Russian gov is based? Answer that please.

you could not fucking get away with this now, this shit was actually fucking comedy.

That's why I was watching it. SNL until 1999-2000 (Tina Fey) was real comedy, called the kikes and fags out all the time

Propaganda.

The fact that Putin tickles your pickle is literally the only thing I care about him

Going to lol like co-ordinated/scripted shilling!

I think I reported more shit quality OPs and obvious shills over the last 4 days than in all my time here over the last few years.

*look like coordinated shilling

>(((SNL)))
fucking neck yourself fag

You realize they just wanted to reinforce that the holocaust happened by using 90s marketing techniques aimed at white consumers, right?

It was not comedy you stupid amerifat, it's propaganda.

No she didn't.

actually its because we are talking to each other on irc faggot.

and also you need to go to bed

This works on so many layers. Don't forget that other meme-worthy moment where Mike caught himself standing next to someone saying unexpected shit.

So it was coordinated shilling in other words.

depends on whats being shilled, we came in here to shitpost about kek, you came in here glowing brighter than a atomic bomb.

I found it. Thank me faggot

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I DIDN'T KNOWWWWWWWWW

Stop going off subject

KEK IS REAL!

I don't need to go to bed,
faggot. I'm on an alternative sleep/work schedule.

well then the CIA needs to give you better hours

HEIL'D

3:37– Irate Puerto Rican guy calls in speaking Spanish, "Whoa, whoa, Pepe, Pepe, Pepeee, slow down."

PEPE PLEASE STOP

Oh, you so you niggers at the CIA rotate shifts between posting and blowing dogs?

ya, its called lunch break and they blow dogs for free

You thought you needed to challenge me on my Dugan-Putin-chaos magic-Eurasian empire
Content. Which they openly espouse. You just came across as butt-hurt because I insulted Putin and Dugin. I really don't care if you are into the Pepe stuff. I tend to think it's fun and harmless.

Yeah, this is where you lost.

really activates your almonds

And this, little nigger, is where you let us know you aren't from here.

but thats not at all what you said, you talked about how kek, chaos, and meme magic were dugan shit, factually untrue. Then went on about muh russia and nuking them.

oh fug, you lost man

This is where you retreat to:

Fuck off. I've been here for 3 years and Jew wise for 8 years. Done internet and real life activism.

I'm sorry, are you perhaps PROJECTING

LOoooooooooooooooLOLOLOLOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooppppppoooooooooooooin the looooooooooooooLOLOLOL

This is what they want you to believe. But Jews have a low IQ on average. Lower than Arabs in fact.

Never happened. I said that the glorious "Eurasian Empire" that some think is a possibility would be glassed 5 minutes after
The first attempted invasion. Is there some kind of outrageous statement there? Russia tries to strong arm its former soviet satellite countries and NATO isn't going to glass the fuck
out of Russia?

That AIDS medicine must've knocked you off of your tits because I said absolutely fucking nothing about earlobes, or hinted that you might be the earlobeposter in the Vegas threads. Perhaps you were subconsciously remembering being called out for it or something. I think is right. Perhaps you're projecting?

>>>/cuckchan/

Yeah the site changed "red-dit spacing" To ear-lone spacing. I laughed.

earlobe spacing
Redddddiyttt spacinggg

That was the moment the skit became reality

THREAD THEME

YOU CAN'T ESCAPE THE CUBE 0101010101011001010 BUT YOU CAN MASTER IT!

Shills will bend the knee to KEK

the fact is you want that, NATO are run by a bunch of kikes in the EU who will gladly start wars with russia to kill more whites. You are a failure of a shill, I've seen niggers shill better than you. Putin is literally doing nothing to anyone while getting fucked, had soros rip the Ukraine from them, and then continually sanctioned out the ass. They have every right to be pissed.
but I digress, lets return to your original posts shall we, as I BTFO you once again, then hopefully you will just off yourself finally.

>magic posts have decreased since uranium one factually untrue example: >>10799320

more "russia is our enemy" shilling

and yes, you are "leddit spacing"

get fucked and end yourself

fuck off with your cuckold spacing

You are a dumb and gay CIA nigger. Trips will confirm this.

fug ;_;

nevermind TORpedo
tob geg

seriously kid, fuck off back to 4chan

Kek is real, I have met him.

you can stop anytime

YOU WILL NEVER ESCAPE

No you haven't. That's LARP-tier, user. Don't ever go LARP-tier.

Get fucked. Nobody on Holla Forums thinks Putin is some innocent victim of Jewish persecution. The faggot literally puts people in prison for critisizing Jewish power. He's never uttered an anti-Israel statement in his life. He is an avowed Zionist and protector of Jews. He plays the "I fight against the evil American empire and the decadent west" card because the Russian population is as low info as you can get and just wants to return to the glory of the Soviet days. I knew you were just a spirit faggot that got all bent out of shape when I brought up the truth. That being: Putin faggots can never again claim Putin is the savior of white nationalists because he was cozy with Hillary and donating to the Clinton foundation.

no one reads what you say because it's unreadable with all that cuckold spacing

I am only user to the unaware.

You should fuck off back to the Thai back alley from which you came, CIA nigger, blowing dogs and dosing ladyboys with LSD.

Reminder that Russian shilling is real and I bit my tounge when I saw it being obviously Deployed for the past year. They do a shit ton of subversive and sloppy shilling here. Going to call it out from now on.

i haven't seen this skit before.
myers acts the exact same way in the bush video lol

don't need to do anything to this post, you did enough to yourself here.

you will never escape

How did that even happen? KEK?

Pure Aryanism

Did I go to hard on the Jews?

Seriously Holla Forums got fucking matrix cliched. lol…

Nice. Saved for posterity.

No, you're a decadent CIA nigger for sucking off dogs and still being asshurt by MUH PUTIN

This is a real fucking shit thread, CIA-kun.

This is pigeon 'engrish' and doesn't make me angry. Sort of makes me feel bad because I'm not a bully. Look bro, worship/like/respect Putin all you want. Just don't automatically think this place has the same feelings. I've been fanatically following this place for 3 years. I know it like I know the back of my hand. Putin does not have a ton of support here. Maybe it's backlash from Anglin and the "Alt-right" sucking Dugin/Putin nuts for 5 years. I don't really care, they have it right.

KIKE ROY COHN WAS OBSESSED WITH FROGS

==THE ENTIRE KEK WAS A PSYOPS AND SON MANY FAGGOTS STILL FALL FOR IT=

THE PLAN : DIVIDE YOU FROM GOD

Holy shit. I know for a fucking fact that you aren't from here. I never initially engaged you in a debate about Putin, I just started shitposting at you because you're a massive fucking faggot and one mention of Putin makes your tits fall off. Once again, I don't care about the guy at all. He isn't on my mind beyond the fact that he pisses you off for some reason. Or rather, he pisses off Jews and Democrats because he likes Western Christianity or something and they have to hire you to shill on here and use him as a driving wedge between nationalists. Dugin is a sandnigger lover, I don't know why you even bother mentioning that faggot.

You're a fucking shill. We all know it. Don't try to hide it. You're sitting here arguing with shitposters in an irrelevant thread, and you're blatantly using the tactics from the ISD report in . 9b1bbe is doing the exact same thing, and best of all, he's trying to say meme magic is a psyop as if we all won't immediately know what he's doing. I'm laughing at you. We're all laughing at you. You are a massive faggot, and you blow dogs for quarters.

You sound like a pretentious faggot. Don't you know that true prophets are silent? You're an attention whore.

And the writer of said sketch? Yep, you guessed it– Frank Stallone!

Get the fuck out of intelligent conversation than you kike mongrel. Isn't there plenty of shitposting boards for you to post in?

and…this is when you reveal yourself for being an actual Russian shill. First of all, Putin upset the American deep state when he went into Syria. However, Obama could have invaded Syria in 2013 and Putin would have done nothing. The only reason Obama didn't invade is because congress rejected his proposal for war. Then, Putin being the opportunist he is, suddenly decided he was going to go protect that old Soviet naval base after all. Was good for Israel because now America had another "big guy" in the neighborhood and could possibly be pressured to intervene. If Putin wasn't just an opportunist politician he would have "nutted up" in 2013 when the Israel lobby put the proposal to the congress. Putin didn't because that would have been a direct action against world Jewry. He knows to keep it to the "decadent west". Jews love that "east Aryans vs west aryans rhetoric. Makes them moist.

i.e., a summation of your posts

Is this real life?

In your mind.

you didn't include the disclaimer they felt they were obligated to include at the end
makes everything better

She does, but the Pepe she was referring to was some random spic. I see the connection here but it's nothing like Trump's wall from that old Heavy Metal magazine.

Who is this in the picture? Anyone?

No you have not. Kek is the fire burning above the womb of this world and your concept of the God/meme Kek as a person you can meet is retarded. Imagine the primordial concept of truth out of ignorance, life out of non-existence. How do you describe the transitioning? Can you have it over for tea? Kek is a God of primordial chaos and light from that chaos, not a mere chaos God with preteen edge.
So listen you silly LARP, do you think this is something made up while jacking each other off in a corner of the internet? We have access to the combined collection of nearly all human knowledge and we treat it like we do breathing or eating. It's all jokes until it isn't.

Do you know when the first pepe was posted? I will tell you it was the same year a certain woman first ran for president, I would not be surprised if to the very day of that announcement. Do you still believe in coincidences? Perhaps it was all a ruse, or chance and random numbers. collective madness and nothing more. But our post numbers are not random, are they?

Maybe you should ask yourself
Believer, if you are, rather than LARPing that you have met Kek you should be asking
Are you sure that it was shitposters?

>pepe mentioned in (((SNL)))

Wouldn't that mean (((pepe))) is a Jew psyop? Was pepe not drawn by a SF yidloving scum?

for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction

what did the TRSodomite mean by this?

If that's what you've surmised from my posts, you have a reading comprehension level lower than a Haitian garbage dump picker.

Hard to believe just a few decades ago there were millions of women like that in America. Now there are millions of sheboons.

Joke's on them for making holocaust believers look like maniacally kvetching brutes with violent tendencies.

I wasn't alive back then. Was holocaust revisionism catching steam? Really bizarre skit.

Sage because this thread is full of alphabet people saying weird shit.

because the video feed started lagging so I just cut it short. You can even see the video start to buffer at the very end.

Stupid White men worship an African God promoted and created by Jews.

WE WAZ KANGZ

Heather Locklear is a man in drag, sorry GenX'ers.

She has always claimed to be part native american.

Okay, sage and report.

breddy gud

Chaos and Order exist in a cycle. It is my belief that Lord Kek returned because it was time for the false light - the status quo entropy that is the Kali Yuga, neither Order nor Chaos - to be put to death by its worst enemy. Remember that Chaos is Potential Manifest, and the Jewish God Entropy is the complete lack of Potential/Possibility.

That was not Kek. That was Hillary Clinton in reptilian form eating the cameraman's face.

I can proudly say that I used to fap to Heather when I was a teen

Looks like Puma Swede to me

Dubs of truth. Anyone who was here before this place turned into t_d knows this.

This. In other words, the jew god is a usurer and cannot achieve anything creative or proactive without the effort of man. Not really a god tbh. More like a shit-tier entity who got lucky when a bunch of retarded desert niggers latched onto it. They give it power as it has very little to none on it's own. Which means it's extremely vulnerable as the morale of it's followers waivers.
The force we all call Kek has no such requirements.

lol at jap and nip jokes

Only Jews and muds say this.

Lots of white people claim this and it's usually bullshit.

wew

It's propaganda m8. Also the pepe shit ain't legit. It's a common name among spics.

I swear to christ if you look hard enough you can find someone claiming that literally every famous woman is a tranny. It's retarded disinfo to discredit people pointing out the actual fucking trannies like Michael Obama.

In fact I just looked at that dudes channel. It's exactly what I described. The motherfucker does nothing but make videos claiming that every fucking famous woman is actually a man. His latest video is called "Melania is Male", what a goddamn joke. You need to gas yourself for posting such glow in the dark bullshit.

This user knows what's up. Tough redpill to realize youre all faggots for lusting after men with the dicks chopped off.

Nobody here is lusting after a fucking old woman who was a sex symbol during the 80s, you dumb fuck. Second off, how obvious of a samefag CIAnigger are you going to be? Wasted trips. Kill yourself.

Hello, resurrectedreplayer

Post is cataloged and will at a future date be given to Law Enforcement as evidence of your promoting genocide against Jews.

FAPPING TO TRAPS IS THE LAST STAND OF IMPLICIT WHITE IDENTITY

resurrectedreplayer

Post is cataloged and will at a future date be given to Law Enforcement as evidence of your promoting racism against Blacks.

AM I BEING DETAINED?!

This thread really rustled some jimmies

Not EVERY one. Just obvious ones like Lana Del Ray.
Look at the face! LOOK AT THE FACE!

Pepe is a kike psyops and millions of youngfags took the bait

you have to go back newfag
>>>/cuckchan/

1fiafzv.oloadcdn.net/dl/l/Q9IzXZmVNZpbCzCF/DdPExC98onE/20 Heather Locklear Janet Jackson.mp4?mime=true

Look at the face, dammit. Even if you don't believe those linebacker shoulders, "she" looks like Corey Haim in drag.

The Alt-Gay is killing another thread and the mods do nothing

I'm with you on this one user. I can't quite put my finger on it, but there's definitely something that gives me that sinking feeling.

The same finger you sink into your ass when you masturbate to Justine Bieber. You fear women because they reject you.

I only a kid around that time but yes, there was a lot of controversy over "holohoax exposure" in the late 80s and 90s. Surprisingly enough most of it was occuring in Canada.

Look into the Ernst Zundel, James Keegstra, Kenneth McVay.

I see him!
Pepe is being born from the pasta maker as the Spanish speaking caller phones in. Heather shuts the caller down "wow-wow-wow Pepe, Pepe! slow down"

SNL is a kike created/owned/run/acted show so - nvm just carry on tards

That's also around the time David Cole was getting mainstream attention, and Mel Mermelstein's lawsuit against the (un-kiked, at the time) IHR, which was turned into a made for TV movie.

Holy shit, I can't believe that is actually a real name. That sounds even more jewish than Shlomo Goldberg.

This is actually a good sign for us though, if people were questioning the holocaust seriously in the 90s, we should be able to actually make the truth mainstream now.

Fuck OP is a fag

Kek was always here

Pepe is not Kek…>>10804737
Kek is real, I have met him.

Pepe has nothing to do with Kek.

What is pepe

Pepe was a penguin was he not?

I want shills to leave

"and 16 move on in their quests to become the champion in The Dispatch's Mascot Madness … Pepe the Penguin , who trounced Big Bear grocery stores' Big Bear … "

PEPE was a penguin

Don't forget to add this one to the pile.

PEPE was a penguin and featured in the 80's in big bear groceries.

Today another chain still features pepe
archive.is/T5P84

Pepe was a Penguin in the 80's….

Correct. Kek is either a snake, cat, or frog. Kek is manifested as a trifecta of behavior within each person "he" inhabits. All three will present themselves until only one persona is left.

The remaining persona is the incarnation, and sets the path for "his" presence. He presents himself as a sort of possession, and does so until discovered by external observers and is drawn out through release of the anima or animus.

He never leaves that person and will become present again when a cycle and environment allows.

Once you're a host of Kek, you will always be a host. Be ready for crazy nights when he's around. He will try your patience and reserves and be the destruction of many men and women depending on the hosts sexual orientation.

Such humble origins.

wow

I've never seen a thread glow in the dark so badly in my life. Holy shit this is unreal.

Just reading up on this. I've seen Carl Jung posted many times before.

10/10 would let that passable tranny next to the penguin furfag fuck my ass

do americans find this funny?

Americans don't actually find SNL to be funny.

How exactly are persons becoming hosts of Kek?

that might have been me 10 years ago but Kekistani bs hadn't infested politics yet.

they once were, until 1995. then it was all downhill from there.

I post on both here and Holla Forums but the latter tried character assasination on me, I'm too reactionary for them. most of the fucktards involved all had red/black jacobin fag flags. I swear those people can talk mad shit online but fight in packs like niggers because low test.

This is a very clever shill post to make existential kekism seem lame

Okay then, pepe has nothing to do with Kek.

I did

CoolStoryBro.jpg

link?

aside from the original cast of John Belushi, Dan AyKroyd, Bill Murray and a few Chris Farley skits? No. Its like the Simpsons a unfunny show that does nothing but push leftist propaganda. I guess Joe Six Pack (despite hating it) just assume it must be popular because it keeps getting renewed for another season.

The right bloodlines and life experiences. Same as Jews hosting Moloch.

pepe was in fact mentioned

This is a better Pepe:

youtu.be/zaDgeeQfARY?t=12s

This is the conclusion I came to also.
Money and power are not the end goal, well perhaps for the minions they are.
Money and power are simply tools being used to achieve the ultimate goal:
To corrupt every single human soul
As long as even one soul remains pure, evil cannot win.
This is why they want your children in daycare, this is why they push promiscuity, faggotry and the trans cancer, not just to lower our reproductive capacity, but to ruin the souls of everyone involved.

TBH i watched a bunch of his videos. Seems legit.

this

Man they don't have the technology to make a convincing tranny. This dude is clearly giving (((them))) far to much credit. Its clearly a psyop strategy to reinforce the myth that transgender surgery can be viable by associating Popular sex symbols with myth of humanist idealism born from the magic of "science". There is no such thing as a "passing" tranny, even that balding freak Bailey Jay is suffering from a receding hairline.

Orianthi isnt a tranny lol

"Muh kek" is just an excuse for you faggots to stay in your bedroom posting "le dank maymays" rather than entering the real world and fighting for your people. It's pretty pathetic tbh.

The reality is that for every semi-presentable tranny/trap there are thirty freaks who look like total abominations or a mid-40s truck driver named Denny who put on a wig and declared himself a woman.

These videos smells like a PSYOP in the vein of the suddenly popularity of FE/nukes aren't real/gangstalking etc.

The guy with the rainbow hair seems genuinely happy with the big, saggy breast implants. He's got it all figured out.

Not only that, everything about Mel Mermelstein is the most concentrated Judaism possible.

The IHR (when Willis Carto was still running it) offered a prize for proof of gas chambers, so Mel demanded it and took them to court.

His evidence was basically "they gassed all 9000 members of my family but I escaped, I saw it wit my own eyes I tell ya!"
The judge was like "right, clear evidence, after all EVERYONE knows the Holocaust happened, lol, pay up you damn goyim."
It's infuriating, really.
The fact that the kikes made a "one oppressed Jewish victim's heroic crusade against the forces of hate" movie about it is just the matsoh ball on top.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mel_Mermelstein

Wizard here. You young faggots have no idea what kind of run this woman had. She was literally a 10 and stayed a 10 until menopause. She has great genes and I respect those genes despite how they were defiled by the Jews. Don't hate her for dodging the wall for literally decades beyond other sluts her age. She's not a shitskin.

Her wall avoidance has no implications for border security.

Shill masters are really ass blasted on the truth we pointed out bout their first sheeboon tranny. Now they think to steal that idea and push it on everything.

Pretty low energy.

TBH you should fucking kill yourself kike.

I've never seen such panicking and hate from one SNL video. It's been shut down everywhere and the kikes in this thread went insane and it was banned on cuckchan

WTF is the secret?

calm down pepe

wow maybe this is some fucking dude who looks into the future and puts into the media

→jew-god

random shill post after strange anchoring of thread is mentioned