Why is she so perfect?

Why is she so perfect?

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=✓&tags=kasuga_ayumu_(haruhipo) ore_twintail_ni_narimasu &ms=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because he was living his dream.

I like how all the bugmen who have never actually watched this shit praised it for being progressive when it is just mocking the ever loving shit out of their fetishes anf shieing exactly how ridiculous everything is.

Tail Blue best girl

yous be sayin thats a guy?

yes please

Underrated show.
It's all around fun. S2 never ever

because it's a character designed to rob you of your money

Why would it be?

Yes Tail Red is a dude. By the power of twin tails he transforms into a little girl.

Prettu sure the LN is still going on and is still ridiculous as fuck.

A transgender dream coming true.
As degenerate as Youjo Senki

Not with those twintails!

Is that so?
Is there a group translating it? Or should I go and learn more moonrunes?

It is a fantasy, but not one that has anything to do with Americans trans-whatevers.

literally the dream of every user

The whole thing is a parody of people who fixate on shallow shit so much that it changes who they are. Tail Red doesn't become a girl because deep down he really really is one I swear guts. He becomes one because he has an unheathly obsession with hair. Just like the monsters are each obsessed with some trivial shit that they loom the way they do and end up bringing pain and suffering into the lives of others in their futile attempt to fillthe emptiness inside of themselves with an identity built around meaningless trivialities.

The entire series shits on otaku and odentity politics.

I'm sure you wish this was true.

Did you even watch it brah? Every monster is protrayed as an aspect of obsessive Otaku hobbies and fandom.They are shown to be mentally ill, maladusted sociopaths only interested in their pricate obsession.

Guildys > Tails tbh

You are projecting because you hate otaku. People do this all the time…

I think I found the problem with your baby show.
It's you

Back to your containment board Untermenschen.
>>>/a/

That doesn't make any sense.

It's a shame that the anime was a pretty shitty low-budget adaption. By all account, the source material is pretty legit.

I remember in the threads people would post artwork from the LN and it was some sicknasty stuff. Wish I had saved some.

Generic has an actual meaning and isn't just another synonym for "I don't like this but can't explain why" because you are too lazy to type "I don't like this but can't explain why."

This containment board meme made no sense on 4chan and makes even less sense here.

danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=✓&tags=kasuga_ayumu_(haruhipo) ore_twintail_ni_narimasu &ms=1

Is it gay if you fap to tailred?
I mean it's an actual girl right?

It's a dude. Yellow isonly fapworthy tail.

No its full on het