DEATH IS COMING Black death warning in NINE countries – including Brit holiday hotspots – amid fears PLAGUE could...

DEATH IS COMING Black death warning in NINE countries – including Brit holiday hotspots – amid fears PLAGUE could spread on flights from Madagascar
The deadly plague outbreak has struck Madagascar's major cities sparking fears it has yet to 'peak' and could spread into the surrounding region.
PLAGUE warnings have been issued for NINE countries surrounding Madagascar amid fears the disease could spread via sea trade and flight routes.

The outbreak is considered a much bigger threat to the region than in previous years because it has taken on its pneumonic form - meaning it is airborne and spread by sneezing and coughing.

Other urls found in this thread:

boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/30549/pandemic
archive.is/msj3R
google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiOl82DpY3XAhURwGMKHV7fCvsQjRwIBw&url=https://healthmagazine-1677-yahoopartner.tumblr.com/post/129376667537/examining-the-wests-plague-line-after&psig=AOvVaw23yOFEu6bkITw1av5oSgN_&ust=1509072954002960
scientificamerican.com/article/how-drug-resistant-bacteria-travel-from-the-farm-to-your-table/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bubonic_plague
pbs.org/newshour/show/running-effective-antibiotics-fast
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/from_our_own_correspondent/7562898.stm
youtube.com/watch?v=VkDKenVg1cY
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.miniclip.plagueinc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And experts say the epidemic could still worsen as the death tolls hits 124 and more than 1,300 left infected.

The Medieval disease famously wiped out ONE THIRD of Europe's population in the 13th and 14th centuries in one of the most devastating pandemics in human history known as the Black Death.

Dr Ashok Chopra, a professor of microbiology and immunology at the University of Texas, told The Sun Online the crisis in Madagascar had yet to peak.

He warned it was possible for the deadly plague to move further into the region given the regular flights going in and out of the country.

"If they are travelling shorter distances and they're still in the incubation period, and they have the pneumonic (form) then they could spread it to other places.

"We don't want to have a situation where the disease spreads so fast it sort of gets out of control."

He added: "Most of the cases in the past have been of the bubonic plague but if you look at this particular outbreak, 70 percent of the cases are pneumonic plague, which is the most deadly form of the disease.

"If the treatment is not given in a very short period of time these people will end up dying."

Plague symptoms include sudden fevers, head and body aches, vomiting and nausea.

Dr Chopra added that it spreads "very rapidly", as seen by the number of cases in Madagascar doubling within a week.

Speaking from Madagascar, Christine South, head of IFRC's emergency operations, said: "With anything like this there is a possibility that somebody could be infected and get on a plane.

"We have done preparedness support to some of the neighbouring countries."

However, she added that she believed the plague outbreak may now be stabilising but medical staff would have a clearer understand of this over the next few days.

Siener van Rensburg was right. Britain will be destroyed by another plague. Upside is that only white people will have the immunity in their genes. Even if only 10% of them.

THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO EXPERIENCE THE PLAGUE ON MY OWN SKIN

In that game where you design a disease and try to get it to wipe out the world, madagascar closes their borders the moment a foreigner sneezes. Therefore a lot of people start their disease outbreak from madagascar. Is this another case of memes going out of control?

Dear Lord,
I pray that this plague spreads far and wide in Africa. I also would like to send a special thought for Kang Cornelius of Good Hope. May he and the whites of South Africa stay safe.

Amen.

44 dubs will confirm these!?!?!

Could be a good thing. Mass European exposure long ago meant that the survivors could pass on immunity. Non-Europeans likely had far less exposure historically, and are therefore more vulnerable as a group. Though, I could just be talking out my ass.

Man, I swear I remember some larp pasta about something like this happening, spreads to Europe and The States shut down everything trying to enter.
Anyone else remember reading something like this?

we're immune nigger

There's actually plenty of instance of plague among non-european in the past, but the black death was the best recorded instance of the plague and that's why we keep going back to it. Basically, the plague has been around ever since the silk road was a thing. The non-europeans dealt with it by basically culling any populations that have the plague and burning their cities down to the ground. IIRC, the mongols and other steepe hordes were partially the responsible party for causing the black plague to be as bad as it was during the 13th century.

Step it up, senpai!

WILL YOU BE SAFE FROM the (((PLAGUE))) IF YOU DO NOT LET IN THIRD WORLD RAPEFUGEES AND ILLEGALS AND HOW MUCH DOES THE ANTIDOTE COST ?
also PRAISED bubonic plague chan
I THINK I MIGHT SNAP IF MUH TOWN GETS THE BLACK DEATH BECAUSE OF FEELINGS AND FORCED DIVERSITY QUOTAS

And all will burn beneath the shadow of my wings.

And I'm the Nigga?

you're the nigger*

If this is anything like the game, getting an amazing first spawn like Madagascar could be good news

But Madagascar's supposed to be the one that closes all the ports if someone sniffles in Norway…

I want to say nice boobie lady pic though, so don't get too down on yourself

Hey stupid, the plague is easily treated with antibiotics, the outbreak in Madagascar isn't even that serious, over 40 people died from it as recently as 2014. But being Apefricans, life is cheap.

Isolated outbreaks of the plague actually happen regularly, you just don't hear much about them because it's such an easy thing to cure now.

The fuggin memes lads.

Can't beat my high score.

boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/30549/pandemic

OCD Jewish Paid to Derail Shit
Confirmed

No we aren't.

Our medical technology has advanced enough that all except one form of plague is no longer a guaranteed death, the one exception being the pneumonic plague which has an almost 100% mortality rate unless treated within 24 hours of infection with heavy doses of antibiotics.

It's also because it's so deadly that I'm not too worried. It's too deadly to spread efficiently except in nigger countries.

nigger, read your boobie lady post and stop being a retard as soon as possible

It was because trading was protected by the mongols whicj facilitated the spread of plague

xD bideo bames! im gonna post this to r/gaming X-D

Let's hope whoever's game we're living through, succeeded in clearing out Apefrica at the very least.

Lets hope it lives up to its name

Dubs confirm it will!

Only the Chinese will be left standing

How low is your IQ?

When are we going to get Ashes-chan started? looking weak flushed with a fever, coughing with a smile, blood from the mouth.

An age of darkness will be unleashed on the world

One man and his dog would survive

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN!

it's more like alive niggers with a deadly virus coming to your continent and exchanging bodily liquids with your waifu.

Sounds like the kikes are back up to their old tricks.

"Black Death"

isn't that a bit racist for a disease that killed niggers?

maybe someone with BLM street-cred could tweet to ask for a name change, just in case it helps making things better?

Good. I want death for traitors of Europe, mods, and larpers

any plague chan art yet?

I can't say percentage wise exactly but some of this board is rotten to it's core.
They are internet nazis who talk a big game.online but are quiet.as.mice irl
No respect for such rats. They need deadly.disease

I'm sure your datamining efforts will yield a more precise result soon, Chaim.

Nice, this one's playing to win.

I am at peace with myself. You are in a downward spyral. This board is a wreck. Not even a shadow of 1 year ago.
It hurts me but yes the time is coming where I will say goodbye to this shit show

There are signs on buses at the grand canyon that warn you not to feed the squirrels… because they carry the plague.

We could have achieved really great things. Your arrogance will be your end

Well if this is shilling, they really didn't get their money's worth.

Are you the GI fella?

I had the same thought.

I would not be able to resist giving Ebola-Chan that kiss.

Easily treated, but the medical system is fragile in Africa. If it hits the mainland quickly it could spread. The disease spreads very easily, is airborne, and has mild initial symptoms. The potential is there.

Treatability doesn't matter when you either don't have antibiotics or superstitious Africans kill your doctors (can we meme this to the Madagascar natives? White doctors giving us cancer with their fake drugs! Or some bullshit like that.)

Fuck you nobody touches my waifu, especially not niggers.

Well make it soon.

I am not in GI.
You managed to shut that thread down. Congratulations. I did quite alot to contribute through the years, sticky for the 5 days before the election 2016 probably being the greatest but now I had enough. I'd rather not.watch something dear to me go out like this

Maybe we see eachother again maybe we don't.
It was good.while.it lasted

i never report shit so it wasn't me

2015 was a very blackpilled year.

I remember my first beer.

fucking pleb.

I swear to kek Greenland if you close your borders I will swim over there and sneeze on all of you.

Abolutely Civic
BRITAIN YES!

Black death+Malaria+AIDS+tsetse fly induced sleeping sickness? God really wants to exterminate his mistake, the niggers.

Where did you pick up this bullshit notion?
Did you follow the citation?
Because it's a dead link.

Only oldfags will remember the Guinea-worm disease.

Projection, thy name is heeb. What will we do without reallysmartguys like you to judge the rest and tell them they're not living up to your expectations? If you had somewhere else to go you would have gone by now without making a bunch of noise in the process. Go back to tumblr, faggot.

Don't tease me like this. I am still getting over Ebola Chan not delivering

More of her plz

non-lethal, gtfo

Her name is Rosie.

Kek has a wonderful sense of humor

Only violence will save Africa now..

what are you speaking about?

124 died out 1300 that is only 0.8% with 7,527,000,000 that is only 7.527 people.

>evolving high lethality symptoms before infecting lots of people

1,133 not 1,300 infected
124 dead
archive.is/msj3R

Spotted the D&C shill.

The absolute state of Africa.

Madagascar was always the key to winning a game of Pandemic. What's different in reality is that Madagascar has airports instead of just seaports.

Do you have any pics like that, but with nigger diks with the disease? I have a couple of cousins who need the education.

How about some jiggers

These dis dubs are criminally unchecked

Are they giving the antibiotics to them like candies? Niggers can't use it properly so the disease would be mutated into something worse.

FUCK OFF GLOW IN THE DARK CIANIGGER WE KNOW YOU'RE SCARED

Guess reality wanted to have a laugh.

Guinea worm is nearly extinct isn't it?

Spanish flu when?

Poor dogs and puppies.

look up the plague line in the us

The plague is curable. This isn't the dark ages, although Africa comes close.

google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiOl82DpY3XAhURwGMKHV7fCvsQjRwIBw&url=https://healthmagazine-1677-yahoopartner.tumblr.com/post/129376667537/examining-the-wests-plague-line-after&psig=AOvVaw23yOFEu6bkITw1av5oSgN_&ust=1509072954002960

Antibiotics are losing their effectiveness. If the plague becomes antibiotic resistant then we're fucked.

if only

If it comes into contact with other resistant bacteria they can actually share genes, then you have resistant plague. And guess where those fuckers hang out? Hospitals and farms.

kys

Bring on the plague of freedom. This planet needs a little shakeup from a virus or bacteria that can slaughter 10's of millions within months or a year like the 20th century.

GENTLEMEN, LET US MEME THE SHIT OUT OF THE NIGGER APOCALYPSE…

Farms?

It sure would be nice if the black death wipes out every non white on the planet.

Extreme overuse of antibiotics in livestock has caused superbugs in farms which can be pathogens to people as well. I doubt African farms would have this problem.

scientificamerican.com/article/how-drug-resistant-bacteria-travel-from-the-farm-to-your-table/

Too many Shareblue Niggers today
29 29
1 2
Dubs Soros Payroll Faggot

Used to work for a Pajeet muslim

i like this reality.

Why don't you just fucking namefag already, you're acting like the worst of them. Fucking die in a fire.

I remember when my mother fell ill with cancer the chemotherapy wasn't working until the doctors figured out she had a very ancient rare gene that codes for weird mutated hormones that they couldn't overcome. The jew doctor took a blood sample of mine to compare and found I have the same gene and wanted to take much more blood for research purposes. I didn't know about (((them))) back then but backed out anyway from him and his colleagues research. If this is Yersinia pestis then I'm completely immune to its effects, the infection can't hide in my lymph nodes and thus my immune system removes the phage cells.

Feeling pretty comfy, thanks mom. Though I'll be getting cancer in my muscles by 50 though.

I know a guy that has supposed to come back from a vacation in Madagascar earlier today and I haven't heard a thing. told him not to go.
Kek he's probably in quarantine.

You cannot go against the evolutionary process in either time or scope. Niggers never made it through multiple Ice Ages with giant bears, giant wolves and giant lions by only using stones and bones. Niggers never needed to have a high-time preference for when the sun goes down you better be home or you're dead and so your family fails. Niggers never had to survive by figuring out inventive ways to harness scarce resources and divide them such as the Golden Berlin Hat mapping lunar cycles to maximum honey amounts of bees or Ogham encodings for both hands, smoke and face signalling using the same base underlying language.
Niggers earned none of it.
Truly only the European by the forces of nature has earned the right through the deaths of all his cousins who failed to survive and prosper to live at the apex but we are not alone in this world.

I'd never heard of these before. Very cool hat, would wear to solstice festival

WHAT DO YOU MEAN CRIMINALLY
WHERE WE'RE GOIN

THERE WON'T BE A LAW ANYMORE! IN FACT YOU WON'T EVEN NEED SHADES!

rolling for antibiotic resistant strain to develop in apefrica
and mass killing of white cuck health professionals who the niggers believe are spreading the disease
and nog health professionals who through incompetence do actually spread the disease

What's next? Witchcraft trials for the ones responsible?

but madagascar is never infected

The Bubonic Plague actually still exists, it's just rare and obviously treatable with modern medicine.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bubonic_plague

No link, no archive.
This happens a lot on Holla Forums and mods do nothing.
Sage

Shit like this makes me question the motives of a divine creator.

Niggers from surrounding countries would just move in by the truck loads and cucked whites would be welcoming them. You need the entire ape population wiped out.

Are these countries on the Travel ban?

Like pottery

hi there bright fellow, don't you want to have some fun after solving that much math?
may i suggest you grow some crystals?

Wew I hope the doctor lose his license. Is Pajeet muslim aware that the antibiotic he was given may not work next time?

In fairness he might be a fucking retard and have actually had a bacterial infection of some sort that the doctor confirmed but Pahjeet Pride knows better than any doctor, so obviously it was just a cold.

How the hell does that work? Bacteria causing plague are anaerobic, they cannot survive contact with oxygen, meaning that they only spread from one host to another. It would take a truly radical mutation of genome to make such a bacteria airborne.
I have two versions: 1) This is a bioweapon test. Weird disease, isolated location, shitty local medicine, people that no one's going to miss or care about, and 2) This is just another relatively unknown Apefrican infection that affects lymphatic nodes, but the lugenpresse is calling it bubonic plague for the sake of sensationalism and clickbaiting.

How about convincing people in Madagascar that the plague is the product of the White Man and that all the Red Cross workers are just absorbing the plague victims' blood to become stronger?

best case scenario, this wipes out as many shitskins as possible and we get a mild giggle, worst case its fucking nothing.

Team black death, dearly need to cull the billion plus nigger hoard to nothing that christcucks have been breeding since just before the 19th century.

Wouldnt be a black man tho

user, the word you are looking for is "horde". A hoard is something valuable that you are sitting on.

I wouldn't be so sure. Millions upon millions of doctors world wide use antibiotics as a crutch to lighten their workload, especially in more diverse locales. And the patients really do just stop taking pills, they don't understand why you're supposed to do them all. Even in white nations antibiotic overuse is a problem because it's not really punished, when in reality any place that has public healthcare should also have harsh penalties for not sticking to the regimen or unnecessary prescriptions.

Your claim is one of those that sound good on the surface until you realize that cattle, pork and chickens are pumped full of antibiotics prophylactically.
So on the one hand, we have a large percentage of doctors who refuse antiobiotic treatment for humans until they become so sick the antiobiotic treatment is far less likely to be effective while at the same time a fucking cow who might get sick gets them regardless.
And how about the fact that the very same antibiotics we depend on are dropped into fish tanks whenever a $1 gold fish becomes slimy.
We're approaching an era of high kikedom where a fucking fish or cow is given a medicine denied to a human being.

Oh, I don't disagree that antibiotic overuse goes far beyond just what human doctors are responsible for. But the effects of antibiotics in human bodies, to human flora, are much more direct so there's a multiplier factor going on. And I can almost guarantee that nobody's getting refused antibios just due to concerns of overuse - precisely because doctors tend to err on the trigger happy side of things.

Please come to canada, we deserve death.

The mogive is to torture us. The gods are evil and they are in on it.

Unfortunately I have experience watching my diabetic grandmother be refused antibiotic treatment for what they thought was most likely a viral infection. The poo in the loo "doctor" told her that they were over prescribed. Hilarious, because less than a month later they were forced to pump her with enough IV antibiotics to kill her entire gut flora. Soon thereafter Alzheimers set in. I unfortunately wouldn't be surprised if a good deal of doctors are taking it upon themselves to "save antibiotics". Funniest part is, allowing an infection to spread and then using antibiotics greatly increases the chance that instead of the infection being killed it's simply exposed to a drug it then builds up an immunity to.

mhrm? Another black plague?
Time to close the borders, and for real this time

-t. pole

???

pbs.org/newshour/show/running-effective-antibiotics-fast

Finally, the excuse to nuke Africa we've all been waiting for. Watch our current leadership choose to end all humankind before nuking their beloved noble savages in Africa.

Wasn't last year some research that doing the full antibiotics cycle some bullshit from the 60s or something like that.

Possibly.

The black plague remained in Europe for over 800 years. Parts of Poland and Germany were infected for awhile.

Chances are you're already immune unless this is a mutated virus.

dude, in apefrica, when doctors prescribe antibiotics, they have to explain that the sick nigger has to eat one pill per day, every day
and not believe the "nurse" that was partly educated by a witch-doctor who says that if you make a talisman with the pills and attach it to the bottle of magic potion made of albino nigglet, the other potion you ping the bottle against will gain antibiotics powers
you can expect anything in africa

kek

numbers of destruction
check 'em

You guys ever play Pandemic 2? It's a few years old but good. You pick an organism to destroy humanity, virus, bacteria, protozoa, etc each has pros and cons. Usually, you can get pretty close to winning but Madagascar is a holdout and it was a meme a few years ago when the game was popular.

"Someone sneezed in Spain?"
SHUT
DOWN
EVERYTHING

dude…

welp we're fucked
rip me

or this could all be a hoax and we'll be fine

or we're fucked

My father almost died from borrelia because the dumb fuck of a doc didn't couldn't and wouldn't prescribe it to him before he, half-dead, hit the table the third time he crawled up from his bed and demanded it.

The blood test said that "he have had" borrelia, and everything was clear, even him knowing having being bit from one. She still didn't want to give it to him, I guess because she simply didn't trust him.

Don't fucking trust any fucking doctor you don't know is trustworthy. Especially the stressed female doctors. I have bad experiences with them too. They probably project their own mental dissonance out on everybody they see fit, since a lot of doctors basically are the big pharms lackeys, and there's a lot of bad energy out there from all the poison they're pumping out in the cancer industries. They're mostly blind to what they're programmed to do.

Read up on antibiotics and buy the 5 different ones and you'll be safe from every angle on tissue infection out there. Who the fuck gets bacteria infections in their bones, you might ask, but still, the way it works and sets in your body is different from a few reliable types. You may need a blood test to be very specific on which type of, say, streptococci you get, alpha or beta, but even those can be pinpointed out on where they inflammate your, say, lungs. It's not rocket science. If my intuition on any given subject is strong enough, I'd rather trust myself over any other person, and it's good to have such skills and know-how for life.

Any other reccomendations, anons? What do you consider a must of know-how, these days?

oh whatever, I don't have time to backread every fucking post plus I'm only like the 4th person to be like "lol pandemic"
entire thread should be like "lol pandemic"

Will I be spared if I worship our black mistress?

sometimes I read the OP then reply then I backread and I'm like "oh lol I'm not the only one nor did I think I would be"

Same here. You're typing like a faggot though please stop.

k,

was that from the new "nigger can't speak english" BBC site?

Abusing antibiotics is pretty irresponsible. Its only a matter of time before some deadly disease evolves immunity to them and becomes incurable for decades.
They should be reserved only for emergencies where someone's life depends on them..

holy fuck nigger what are you doing?
ar15 carry handle on top between iron sights mounted on rails, upon a shroud, upon rails with extra side rails even one on the fucking pump. drum mag on a pump, underbarrel nade launcher from an ar15.

there is no way a human made this.

This might be a good Halloween costume then.

Also
That pesky virus has been playing Pandemic II hasn't he?

Maybe if OP posted sauce.

No the plague comes regularly. But it's effectiveness is weaker against us yes.

Don't matter if fluids are exchanged or not, airborne. Breath the same air and shit gets born.

This actually concerns me a little.
It seems timely.

God damnit it's starting in Madagascar, I've played enough games of Pandemic to know we're all doomed

How will you fine ladies and gentanons be spending your last days on Earth?

:^)

Holy fuck. We only went past 7 billion recently..

Celts always want to fuck the newcomers to their lands and make the invaders their own.

plague evolves!

level 3 antibiotic resistance, there is no hope

gg user humanity is defeated

When I was young there were a mere three and a half billion.

Everybody has their own "worms" if you know what I mean.
It's necessary.

Can I have plague permafucking Africa for Christmas? Dead niggers is all I ask for

The isolation is the main reason why it was targeted.
Still. OP won't post a link so I can't confirm it.

Sure, Julius.

GOOD LUCK, ROSIE-CHAN

Yea it's the reason why I thought the white people should stop helping outside of their race. Any redpilled non-white people wouldn't appreciate this because the bleeding hearted white people are putting everyone in danger. Who foresaw this ten years ago?

OH NO, A DISEASE THAT KILLS NIGGERS AFTER INFECTION IN LESS TIME THAN A INTERNATIONAL TRIP
SO SCARY
IT EVEN HAS A KNOWN CURE

we already had a thread about this
or maybe this is the first thread and I've read the second one

ur a right bellend m8 gonna give ur mum the eboler

Oh no. Not west Africa. Whatever will we do.
GOOD LUCK BLACK DEATH CHAN

The plague is fully coming out of retirement, has to show ebola how it's done.

niggers

Holy fuck you are stupid.

I hope the plague infects other shitholes such as India, Brazil, China and the entire African continent. Hurry up black death

I'm optimistic this can help clear out Africa somewhat, keep in mind that Africans are a fair bit dumber than US and Euroniggers. These are the people who think bald people have gold in their heads, eating the flesh of albinos cures diseases, and having sex with a virgin cures AIDS while using a condom will give you AIDS. I've eaten off dinner plates smarter than most Africans.

No. No we can't you dumb nigger. Don't go to public hospital or you'll catch aids or whatever the fuck is wandering around there. You stay the fuck away. Want to know how much medical aid costs? Cheapest starts at R1300, for 1 person. You know what else? You can get it for cheaper but you earn over "x" which means you're not middle class, but you're not earning R1k a month. Now when one gets attacked and your mate is bleeding out on the fucking hospital floor because he doesn't have a dicovery card and he's forced to go public and dies by a stabwound from a meth-fueled nog, you'd begin to start wondering. While you're presumption is good, you're fucking delusional. Also, the skank in pic related is most likely a blacked german on holiday at table view. Know how I know that you dumb shit? She's got the new flag on.

It's always been that way unfortunately. We're hoping on Siener since we're running out of water fast and shit is about to hit the fan.

Lets hope it doesn't fuck over good hope too much or Cornelius might have a problem on his hands.

Don't go there. I'm not even clicking on that shit. In the African culture, animals are property, they're not considered pets. It's a fucking horrific sight to see and it'll make your blood boil. God Bless those who help animals and judge a man by hist character always… but I don't have the heart to watch. Shit is seen everyday. Case in point. Roadkill…. lots of it. Humans and animals. Weekly.

Coloured man trying to cash in. He's no longer in the laanie's books so he's making a scene because baas isn't in charge. Regardless, I'll stand strongly with this motherfucker. At least he's got the balls to say something and actually be willing to unite by facts rather than communist ideologies. .

within decades? more like within months after white people leave.

so our project is dead?
>>>/namibia/

Also, these fuckheads have a business partnership with SAA airlink between the two countries. Start praying for the white man anons. We can fight them off, but we cannot fight illness.

Who bitch dis is

You missed the joke, newfag.

Where's the source, faggot?

No one has mentioned that this is happening because THESE NIGGERS DIG UP CORPSES AND DANCE WITH THE DEAD
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/from_our_own_correspondent/7562898.stm

Yeah, nukes.

Can you even buy antibiotics without a (((prescription)))?
Not strictly related, anyone know of a good pdf on making things like penicillin? I would dump everything on /pdf/, but in [CY] that is probably not the best idea.

Here I am, here I remain!

the squirrels in the sierra nevada mountain range have plague. this is nothing unless you are a third world shithole.

Where is Jessica Hyde?

what are you up to

What? Look up the quote.

Sage for JFK release.

This is pneumonic plague. That means it's transmitted through the air. It also can kill in three fucking hours, rather than weeks.

Yep. Sounds about right for the plague

memes becomereality

Seems like a good thing, OP

If the plague makes it to Greenland, we're golden.

GOOD LUCK ROSIE-CHAN

The chinese would be hit the hardest seeing as the majority of their country is 3rd world and their population densities.

Oh yeah here we go

They're taking everyone's temperatures as they leave the country. If they have a temperature they get sent to a hospital.
That is all the precautionary measures in place.

Let me fix your calculations retard.

124/1300=9.5% t.s.f. not 0.8%
7527000000×0.095 = 715065000. rounded off that is 0.7Bn people.
Even if we use your retarded figure of 0.8% that gives us 7527000000×0.008= 60216000. Rounded off that is 60.2 Million.
Im guessing you mean People per thousand at the end but even then you fuck that up by using a factor of 10 instead of your own incorrect numbers. Even then that is not a bad kill rate for most leathal diseases and can easily climb if medical resources are over stretchedor most likely in this case, are in a poor condition to begin with with limited capable personnel.
tl;dr your a fucking idiot.

Nice singles, newfriend.

It sure is spooky in this thread

Did someone call?

Thread theme.

2929 are dubs, fools.

That's not how praying works.

Somebody has been playing that virus game too much

IT'S HAPPENING
youtube.com/watch?v=VkDKenVg1cY

Is this a meme?

Those are psuedo-dubs, but getting Thoth's help along with Kek cannot hurt.

Holy shit plague doctor memes incoming

Just imagine if the jews had been sent to madagascar

Checked

Why the fuck do we not have a Plague Chan yet?

woooooooooooooo!

CENTURY FLU WHEN

read up on how the Jews caused Black Death.

That make sense because they don't wash their hairs.

I literally just prayed this.
I hope it is achieved in your name God.

Its the responsibility of white countries to take in the sick from these regions.

And if us white people should happen to become sick, its no less than what we deserve for our crimes throughout history.

t. A suspiciously hook-nosed white man

kek, fuck over good hope, this is divine intervention if I've ever seen it.
what other god has the sense of humor to bring the plague inc. meme into reality.

Fuck, user, be careful with what you post.

Now you've done it user.

Convert before its too late, ye heathens.

rolling for three thirds in the 21st century

Yeah, Plague Inc.
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.miniclip.plagueinc

Great game, though a bit scary when you realise what you are simulating. The complete eradication of the human species.

the Cholera one required thousand of deaths before being draw
artists here are that lazy

Novel time waster, but the effective strategy is

FTFY

2 thirds of the african population

Too bad we can't just let it run its course. WHO has already sent over a million doses to fight against it. Fucking WHO=SJWs

user's Autistic Armaments

Please meme responsibly.

let it live

we memed this into happening by always starting our viruses in plague inc (or pandemic or w/e you wanna call it) in Madagascar didnt we?

Is the plague still on or has it died out?

its a disease that is both easy and cheap to treat. this news means exactly nothing except you might see more jewish ngos shilling for sheckles on the tele that may or might not go toward treating nigger death

Didn't read the thread mangus. It's airborne naow, vanilla plague has been a problem in Madagascar for years, they didn't stop it, and now it's levelling up (?) fingers crossed depopulate Africa & Asia.

No it will affect everyone regardless of what races.

It'll affect the densely populated streetshitting types hardest, I doubt many country folk will be affected. Also there's a decent possibility that Europeans have a degree of immunity given we've had a run of this in the past. I'll take my horse, rifle & fishing rod and make myself scarce if something like this comes near me, something Apefricans & Streetshitters can't & wouldn't do. Short of an ice age, nothing would be better for white survival than a global pandemic.

The Black Death used to spread mainly by rats and fleas. When was the last time you were bitten by a flea? America and Europe now have such high living standards the chances of getting the black death are minimised. Unless you live in a Detroit or Baltimore shithole.

Fleas have actually been pretty bad this year, and none of the usual shit seems to kill them.

Our phenotype is designed to hole up for 6 months of the year, in quiet twilight. Certain people can't manage a day without company before the schizophrenia sets in.

Takes me a fortnight of isolation before my personalities start talking over my conscious mind, and I remain functional.

We're gonna make it.

Checked for official flag of D&C.

I LOVE YOU PLAGUE-CHAN

At this point bubonic plague chan has changed her ways enough to deserve her own avatar of destruction. She started out as a destroyer of European civilization, but now she's the older sister equivalent of ebola in SE Africa. Please show your appreciation for her by making fanart before she has a relapse.

The doctor gave him anti-biotics because of a virus and he doesn’t even take the recommended first time doseage either…

Oh no! Think of the children OP we need to get them out of harm’s way.. :^)

Probably more fear mongering like Zika, H1N1, ebola etc… I'm sure the (((WHO))) and (((CDC))) are behind it.

Fucking underage faggots, I swear

BRAISE BUBONICHAN!

Isn't plague treatment just washing your hands?

like a vagina?

Ask not for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for niggers!

Do you want to ask me how I know you're a phoneposter?

2 vectors: fleas that come in contact with rodents, and aresol. The proper reponse to a plague in a primative situation is to start burning the houses and the bodies to combat these vectors, but of course niggers won't do that.

Thats just a shitty meme. Antibiotics are still just as effective as always. Of course aome random shit pops up it wont work for. Shit aint magic

Antibiotics stop being effective when they're given for every minor sickness and cough. Look at AIDS medications, they're becoming obsolete because faggots kept abusing them and having more poz parties.

FUCK YOU ALL!

MEME IT TO THE LIMIT

They are not even distantly related. Ebola-chan is a filovirus and Plague-sama is a bacterio.

how is this not a

AB resistant bacteria for everyone.

Open a book next time you absolute dumb nigger.