COREY FELDMAN'S TRUTH CAMPAIGN

"We are asking for friends, fans, family, industry peers, and people from all walks of life who may not know who Corey is or what this story is about, to all help pitch in, at fighting back against the Hollywood system, the best way a man created in the system, knows how to defend himself; by telling his truth through his art. This is much bigger than raising finance for a film, this is about the balance of Good and Evil in very real terms. Ever since Corey announced he was working on a plan to come forward with more information, he has been arrested, had a near death event, and his band quit with no explanation other than saying they were afraid to continue. Corey and I fear for our safety, and we need protection to get this truth out. To do this in the way Corey envisions it will take both time and money. Firstly as a security measure Corey has already written down the names and details of the events and given them to a trusted person of power, in case anything should happen to him or any member of his family before the film is finished. In order to make a true Hollywood Blockbuster these days the studios are spending upwards of $150,000,000 on average. We are asking for less that a tenth of that to make a top level quality film that will be guaranteed as a theatrical release. Even if every twitter follower pitches in $100 we are there. We can protect ourselves with security and a legal team as we fight to tell this story, and pay for the films production, editing, marketing, and distribution. This 1 time fee covers the whole process start to finish, and will pay for our families protection and security, while we go through this very difficult, painful, and scary process. It will also cover initial legal fees. Additionally, Corey believes this revolutionary approach to self financing and self distribution can revolutionize the film industry and take away the power from those who now hold the keys to the world of Entertainment, which allows the power monsters to continue doing the things they have for so long. This can truly be a way to regain control over who has access to children in the industry, while weeding out the criminals who have already caused the damage. This is a call for the world to unite for a most important cause, to preserve the innocence of children. Please do your part TODAY."
indiegogo.com/projects/corey-feldman-s-truth-campaign#/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cvYcBSj6B5U
youtube.com/watch?v=0xtm2tM_F8o
indiegogo.com/projects/elev8or-2-ascension-the-feldfanfam-fundraiser#/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who?

Literally any 80's teen movie, kiddo.

Just name the people who molested you Corey.

So unimportant politics wise and ebegging, thanks for confirming

Charlie pls. We all know it was you who cornholed Corey.

It is really tiring how many cuckchanners are showing up that don't have even the most basic knowledge of things like pedowood.

It dilutes and reduces the discussion.

Fucking this. I think the only thing that's stopping him is the fear of his children being eaten while he's forced to watch.

VEGAS SHOOTER'S BROTHER

ARRESTED ON PEDO CHARGES

ESOTERIC ELITE

I bet 10 million dollars a jew sexually abused him. Which is ironic because Corey Feldman is also a jew. Jews doing more than just jewing other jews

Wasn't this pothead arrested for possession just recently?

^
This

hey rabbi

Most likely pulled him in to give him a warning, that if he didn't keep his mouth shut they'd kill him. Watch the embed. He says there have been attempts on his life, and his band mates jumped ship to avoid getting off as well.

What is it about Catholics and Jews that make them want to be controlled by pedophiles?

he looks like he has aids

I have no clue

Gee, I wonder who could he could have possibly gotten it from?

Why did you write "Jews" twice?

Calling bullshit on Feldmansteinberg. He is pulling a Michael Moore, and this shekel grab is an attempt at a next-generation reality/fiction guerilla marketing campaign.

He should put his own money where his mouth is. Otherwise this is just a typical trick by a washed up wailing wall dry humper.

I just saw 'Corey's Angels' Chap is running the exact same scheme as seen in 'An Open Secret' , except without the gay pedophilia. I.E. he has a harem to fuck and he decrees what they eat, when they fuck, no men allowed in the house (he seems terrified of men and of being cucked) and they all sign lifetime earnings contracts where they give him a %. Extremely fucked up.

He lives like an emperor. He is an inspiration to us all.

Hi kike

now i remember why i left cuckstianity.

for real man, cam ehere to say the same shit. this isnt the fucking 80s or 90s, you dont need to make a fucking film to get information out. fuck OP

All we need are names; Youtube, Liveleak, Facebook Live (and I'm sure there are many others). Saved you some money, you're welcome.

He's been holding onto these names for decades. My guess is that it benefited him at one time to have dirt on these pedos. Now it's going to kill him. He has nothing to lose if all this shit is true. If he doesn't start naming names then fuck him. He's apparently been too busy getting botox and pretending to be relevant after his career ended 30 years ago.
How many kids have been fucked so that guys like this could land shitty B movie roles in return for their silence?

I feel that if Corey were really in this for financial gain then he would be contacting high-end lawyers and not creating a crowd funding campaign with a pie in the sky goal (although I am Mirin that (((flexible funding ))) funding goal). If he has the potent evidence that he has claimed he does for so many years then the lawsuit could net him many tens of millions.

Corey has never wanted to name names yet he flirts with it endlessly, for years before the latest scandal he has openly telling anyone who will listen that he could bring down the entire industry if he wanted. I think he is legitimate about having been abused, we all know that pedowood abuses it’s young stars. I think however for whatever reason Corey feels incapable of coming forward and this is only partly due to concerns for his safety. Corey has some sort of psychological block around doing so. This campaign is just theatrics, he has created himself another barrier to hide behind; he can’t come forward until the goal is reached. If the goal is reached he will find another excuse.

No one cares what you pretend to say, intl. Reported.

How about just using the camera on his phone or laptop and uploading the truth to a wordpress site. Nobody is going to go to threaters to watch something like this.

well no one in hollywood would fund it either. It would be poetic if the sword that struck the heart of the hollywood empire was a washed actor. One that the machine so thoroughly used up and cast aside. Nemesis

Corey is an attention whore

''
YOU"RE ALL MISSING THE POINT! ALL 20 users who aren't shills. PRESSURE THIS FUCKING CUNT!
''
PRESSSSSSURE HIM TO REVEAL
''
He wants a fucking movie deal. He knows Michael's REAL child and hangs out with him. He brought him on some black radio show. This motherfucker is human trash. He let's it go on/
''

Apparently Charlie Sheen was some of his abusers.

Corey, for the love of God, just say who they are.
What's the money going to do? Help you flee the country?

He took one too many pills to deal with the jew ass-rapings. Why not call them up to see if they want to relive the good old days and kill them? Tell us who they are by mass murdering them. You can't shit straight because of them. Fuckin kill them.

What's going on in this webm?

What is child abuse at it's core?
It is abusing the innocence of another.
What do jews do in every walk of life?
Abuse the innocence of others.
It would be an amazing win if we could get the word "jew" to be commonly accepted as a verb meaning, "to abuse the innocence of another"
And to conflate "jew" with child abuser.

>>>/cuckchan/

>(((Cucktholicism))) = ϟϟAncient Kristianityϟϟ!
Common mistake, it's not entirely your fault.

Obviously, he has a NDA because he took the bribe decades back, but he is obviously still literally butthurt and came to realize he is blacklisted in kikelwood so no more 'acting' income. Let's e-beg.

Show (((names))) or get out!!!

Not, (You), user. Just sayin'. Feldman needs to stop acting like that feminist freak Snarkesian. After he gets his shekels, what he do? Issue another PR faggotry statement; too afraid for muh life, can't reveal (((names))), support muh patreon. Gets more bux, repeat process. It's like a jewtrick to make Holla Forums a source of SJW funding. Put a stop to it.

Go play with your vagina somewhere else.

Look, Holla Forums. Feldmann-sachs is likely full of shit. There is no legitimate reason why he needs bazillions of your shekels to "get the troof out." If you are persuaded by his siren song, it might be because you want to feel in charge (feeding your own ego) by having your world view of ubiquitous pederasts validated. Your world view may be correct probably is tbqh but be better than to fall for a typical trick. A kike will always lie and tell you what you want to hear, and happily take your shekels.

What Feldmanstein is doing is not much different than a combination of performance art and a Michael Moore "Fahrenheit 9-11" tier propaganda piece.

Maybe I am wrong but this whole thing stinks. And it is unusual for so much of Holla Forums and cuckchan to have so much conversation supporting Mr. Jewish Weenie Degenerate Child Actor without questioning his motives. It seems that many supporters with their monoculture arguments could be shills or wolves from leftypol leading the sheep astray.

It seems that (((crowd funding))) is becoming a competitor to the criminal justice system. It should be called the Social Justice System. Examples abound. And it is no surprise that a jew wishes to use such a system for personal gain, because it is in their nature.

Jews use "the wisdom of crowds" to subvert the law. Just ask Pontius Pilate. Crowd funding is the new "crucify him!" megaphone that the pied piper jew uses to experience the Power Process.

Crowd funding for social justice undermines rule of law. Perhaps if law is to be destroyed, the shekel should be too. Soon.

(checked)
"Jew" actually used to be shorthand for "scam", in the UK at least. The comic Viz still has an old lady character who says things like "don't try to jew me out of me change". But she's a parody of how old ladies were in the 70's. A lost generation of the redpilled, we arrived too late to give them the world they deserved :(

Like a rat running scared in a live trap

STOP FUCKING DERAILING BY REPLYING TO RETARDS AND KIKES AND FOCUS ON THE TASK AT HAND, JUST REPORT AND HIDE THE SHILLS

Corey needs to name fucking names instead of beating around the bush. He needs to be pressured into doing so. These fucking pedowood kikes need to be exposed fully and burned to the goddamn ground.

He'll never name names because he took bribes from them and signed NDAs.

Corey Feldman Tweets about exposing pervasive Hollywood pedophilia, then gets arrested soon after on "Unspecified drug-related charges" before a performance.

Corey Feldman claims he's being targeted for death for trying to expose Hollywood pedophile ring
Former child star Corey Feldman revealed on Wednesday he survived a “near-death experience” after two trucks apparently tried to run him over – all because he's working to expose what he calls a pedophile ring that's plagued Hollywood for decades.

“Ever since I discussed the fact that I have this plan, my life has turned to utter chaos,” he says in the nearly seven-minute video below. “I’ve been silenced my whole life, but just over the past few days since I made that announcement, I’ve been arrested, I had a near death experience last night where I felt like I was almost going to be killed. Two trucks came speeding at me at the same time on a crosswalk.”
youtube.com/watch?v=cvYcBSj6B5U
youtube.com/watch?v=0xtm2tM_F8o

Corey Feldman's TRUTH Campaign

Remember shit like this is why all jews new to hang anons.

I remember watching a cartel video many years ago on Cuckchan where they meat hooked some guy from the ceiling and cut his genitals off then his throat. Even that, anons, is to kind for the kike. Blast them away from this planet!

Now trending at #11 on Youtube. This couldn't be going better, everything we had hoped for is coming true. Now the meme of (((Hollywood))) pedophiles is catching on out in the open.

Just 9.9 million more to go.

Corey Feldmen is quite literally mentally ill. I also want to butcher every pedophile kike and their loyal goyim slaves in hollywood but there is absolutely no reason why a legitimately mentally ill person should be put in charge of $10,000,000 of other peoples money

I've seen this before.

I can't believe anyone buys that shit. You cannot enforce a contract that is illegal or well in this case forces a party to keep illegal activities secret.

If the retard is telling the truth then that is also not an issue regardless of statute of limitations on the crimes. They would have to prove that he was knowingly lying to ruin their reputations. The inability to prosecute the people over those specific crimes does not mean they can just sue him and win.

This dude is either a fucking con and stupid faggots are showering him in attention and now money, or he's complicit in the molestation of god knows how many children because he's too much of a pussy to do the right thing. It's not like he's had a career to lose for the past 20 years.

You cannot be this fucking stupid user. He could have I don't know maybe just named the names in that initial tweet instead of this publicity stunt to drum up those e-beg bucks. Have you seen the dude lately? There's no chance that guy is legitimately out of his fucking mind on drugs and got arrested for it due to his own stupidity.

He didn't expect this to happen? I think he decided to commit suicide and is trying to make people think he was silenced. Or maybe he thinks the Weinsteins of Hollywood will offer more than $10 million.

That, and he's pure kike.

I suspect it was simply because you never became a Christian.

Exactly.
What the mush is going on in that webm

bump

sage

Im pretty sure this money will fund him larping as Michael Jackson. I still hope he names names tho

no sound?

oh wait she's using some sort of bluetooth sex device and he's manipulating the intensity of it I believe? yikes.

This. The kike can easily made youtube videos and dump them on there

Yes you retard.

And he's no stranger to crowd funding his dreams. He should offer some kind of 2 for 1 dealio:

indiegogo.com/projects/elev8or-2-ascension-the-feldfanfam-fundraiser#/

dubs confirm

CORE FELDMAN COMES OUT ABOUT GETTING JEWED, WILL NAME THE JEWS

The problem with relying on broken people for information is that they are broken.

In order to discern their truth from their fucked up reality you really have to figure out how their mind works.

Um crappy late 80s teen movies
His best was the goonies that was 85?