Discuss: China's 'Social Credit System' BS

Beijing plans to launch its Social Credit System nationwide by 2020 to rate the trustworthiness of 1.3 billion people by assigning each individual a score.

The goal of the program is to "forge a public opinion environment where keeping trust is glorious. It will strengthen sincerity in government affairs, commercial sincerity, social sincerity and the construction of judicial credibility," according to the Chinese government, Wired reported.

Participation currently remains voluntary, but by 2020, it will be mandatory. The Chinese Communist Party has given out eight licenses to private companies to develop systems and algorithms for a social credit score system.

The two biggest projects are run by China Rapid Finance and Sesame Credit. Sesame Credit, for example, gives individuals a score between 350 and 950 points based on a private algorithm calculated from five factors: credit history, contract obligation fulfillment, personal characteristics, behavior and preferences and interpersonal relationships.

Once the system becomes mandatory, people with low scores could be punished with slower internet speeds, be denied access to certain restaurants, night clubs or golf courses and restricted from traveling. Scores will also affect an individual's rental applications, ability to secure insurance or a loan, as well as social security benefits.

Citizens with low scores will be forbidden from certain jobs and from applying to better schools.

source: us.tomonews.com/china-plans-to-launch-social-credit-system-in-2020-3469565

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

creditcards.com/credit-card-news/help/5-parts-components-fico-credit-score-6000.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There was an episode of Black Mirror exactly about this, and how dystopian it is. It's the erosion of the judicial system and the creeping of the prison system. China is always at the forefront of implementing dystopian technology for control and compliance, so I can't say I'm surprised.

Yeah, this whole thing sounds fucking ridiculous and just another excuse for a 'caste' and 'class level' to be imposed.

Then again, this shouldn't be surprising coming from a communist country, but it's still stupifying. - OP

>>>/reddit/

>>>/gaschamber/

chinks being chinks

It doesn't seem very different than social and corporate norms here in the US, except that the Chinese need a physically trackable system to enforce theirs. In the US everyone instinctively knows that niggers are their betters and must be worshiped unconditionally.

China is just a couple of decades ahead of the US when it comes to certain types of social engineering due to cultural differences and the fact that Americans are armed.

They'd try the same thing here if they thought it wouldn't result in massive backlash.

Lmao.

True, but we can all agree there'd be outcry if they pulled that bullshit in the US.

It's like we don't even live in the same country.

I give 15 years before this control system will be enforced in west. Just like now we have internet censorship China style. I hope collapse happen before it.

It's Brave New World vs 1984.

the same shit happens here already

most service providers do credit checks
poor people can't afford $500 restaurant meals
same
TSA, can't afford plane tickets, no-fly list
obvious
certain jobs here check your credit and better private schools require loans or rich parents with great credit

Don't burgers have a credit score which is basically the same?

maybe not mandatory here but i doubt there's a single american over 25-30 that isn't already in the credit bureaus databases

I think you're lost comprade. You don't make threads on Holla Forums to satisfy your ego.
>>>/suicide/

it's impossible not to be in the database, housing, internet, loans, housing the big one though, apartments, all require credit checks. even if you have no credit, you have to give your name address and usually your social security number, which then gets sent to the credit kikes, and if you have no credit history, they just gave them history on the application. how do you think they know every address you've ever lived at.

Honestly, people blow this up far too much. The system is deeply flawed. It'll be an omnipresent threat to not criticize the regime openly, but it can't prevent people from thinking nor can it prevent those who oppose the government from continuing to be thorns in their side.

It's a grand experiment, but it's doomed to fail as a way to control people.
The Chinese are crafty people, my dad once said that it takes 3 Jews to trick 2 Chinese, and I believe him. If the Communist Party creates this kind of points system, it WILL be prone to gaming the system. And if they CAN game it, they WILL game it.
Just like an user on old Holla Forums helped people game the credit rating system in US banks so they could get nice ratings without incurring extra costs on themselves.

And do you honestly think the Chinese of all people will somehow manage to do what no Western tech company has been able to and make the perfect profiling algorithm? That they have made a selflearning system that will correct flaws and balance itself out? Somehow it won't allow people to improve their scores by just doing the stuff the system wants to see and doing dissident stuff where it won't be registered?

Its the classic idea that in instinctively terrifying to most people because of the "Who watches the watchmen" problem.

Practically speaking, ranking party members will likely be THE highest scoring individuals, although if they're propaganda-smart, they'll have a few officials exist as "outliers" who are mid-rated, which creates the impression that the system isn't corrupt.

Also practically speaking, these rankings will work both ways. Some establishment social doors might close for a person with a low score, but at the same time, a group of people with low scores can identify each other and form speak-easies given that rating of "personal characteristics, behavior and preferences, and interpersonal relationships" will undoubtedly have a heavy political component.

We already have the same concept applied to being a "good consumer" as opposed to a "good citizen" in our credit scoring.

You'd think that a credit score would only be determined by good or bad payment history, but that's actually only 30% of a FICO score.

The rest is things like, "borrowing as much money as your credit line allows" and "Having a good mix of home, car, and discretionary loans", which all have nothing to do with your "reliability as a borrower" and everything to do with rating how profitable you are to your lenders.
creditcards.com/credit-card-news/help/5-parts-components-fico-credit-score-6000.php

REMINDER:

MAO WAS CONTROLLED BY ROTHSCHILDS. ISRAEL EPSTEIN WROTE THE LITTLE RED BOOK. ALL COMMUNISM IS A JEW INVENTION. CHECK OUT THE 1 DOLLAR CHINESE BILL, CHECK THAT RIGHT CORNER. YOU SELL YOUR SOUL TO THAT BILL AND HE GOT TO HAPPILY DIE FROM HIS PARKINSONS ==9TH MONTH, 9TH DAY==

CHINA ARE CONTROLLED BY JEWS. AND THEY STILL EAT BABIES BECAUSE OF MAO.

TRIPLE 6 Z I O N "suck a dick, goy"

please see

(checked)
If you have 500$ to spend you can still go in. Not if you on bad goyim list.

The chinese are slant jews, they will figure out a way to game the system and profit from it.

I see it the same way I see the most popular social media accounts: the majority participate and do relatively well, maybe a few outliers of nonparticipants and those who love the game of networking. The minority of the highest 5% will be made up of those who've mastered the mechanics of the system, usually by means of knowing the internals of the algorithm or picking up on tips and tricks that lubricate the score, like how Instagram sluts intentionally use black and white filters on their posts to wash out flaws or how the most successful Tinder matches often have near identical profile hallmarks and a friend or two that knows how the inner workings of the search algorithms work.

Combine that with the insect-like nature of the chinks and their obsession with efficiency/cost and you'll have a nightmare of liars gaming the system to get favors, and a near endless battle between those poking around in the inner workings and those assigned to stop it.

Black Mirror had a good episode on this, American version.

S03E02 - complete with BM WF couple.

Britain is doing this too, Universal Credit. Basically any welfare and / or socialized medicine you use counts against you.

We all knew what socialized housing, medicine, etc. have as the end game - disenfranchisement.

Chink FICO?

I stop watching the Blacked Mirror because of the blatant racemixing shit

Notice how it doesn't mention exclusion from military service.

Sounds exactly like ZOGistan, without the part where you have to niggerize your whole family because the Pentagon decided that instead of just taking Africa's shit like the chinks do, they're just going to make America into Africa.

I always thought if i put boobanimals into stables i would punish them with slower internet speed if they dont grow their boobs properly.
Well i was mistaken for thinking that this is insane in a way.

The system is actually worst than Psycho Pass. go read How is to actually live under a police state, by some chick, very recent.

Real time all the time assessment of your every move and decision on a point system. Holy fucking shit.

Bullshit, i ve talked to a guy that studies criminology and he mentioned that they even measure how long you take for gassing your car but they cannot do that on every person.

Not a White issue.

This by closer examination concerns whites more than blacks.

the jew uses all the tricks when it fears the collapse has come before he cashed out

It's revolutionary. Leader board when?

Wow jewtube heroes program irl. Hmm. . . Nothing can possibly go wrong.

Not even close. Credit score means I borrow money or owe money for utilities and pay on time = credit score over 9000

Social Credit.. this is a stigmatization for wrong think directly from the government.

I'm surprised the MSM isn't hailing this as some great idea.

While its obviously a leftists wet dream in that unlike Twitter or FB there's no alternative and you can't unsubscribe, so when they shadowban you you're fucked IRL, its also their nightmare because

- credit history : This kills the nigger
- contract obligation fulfillment : This kills the semite
- personal characteristics : This kills the deviant
- behavior and preferences : This kills the degenerate
- interpersonal relationships : This kills the hikkimori

So its another dilemma for the left: either leave it to the AI and the Iron Pill rises to the top, or keep human control and adjust the variables so that your society is crap. In which case why bother.

This is China trying to fast-track a Hajnal line adaptation to their (phlegm-spitting reptile-eating yellow jew soulless ant people) population. As other ITT have said, it'll get gamed.

the west will not quickly try to duplicate this
not untill social cohesion breaks down even more than today, and when so why bother

currently the status quo in the west is based on the obfuscation of violence
with the rise of postwar wealth white real crime dropped so low that police could be significantly less deadly and interventionist, more so in europe than the us due to the level of shitskin infestation

this has let to a system where the state is desparate to ensure the average normie doesn't again realise that violence is the ultimate currency because their security apparatus could not handle it
for reference see that video of those 20 swedish police women who could not handle that one unarmed crazy nigger

another part of keeping this system stable is isolating deviant actors
this is why social media manipulation is so high, in the system their are plenty of people who on their own see through the lies of the status quo, but generally do not act or worse (for them) preach about their newfound wisdom because they think they are alone in their insight
if you were to introduce a good goy score keeping, by default you also create a bad goy score keeper
as it would be trivial in ability to among the bad goy separate the loser vagrants from the real bad goyim, our kind would now be able to quickly recognise each other, see our true strenght in numbers and have a very clear and present oppression to fight against

as mentioned elsewhere here, the west uses the more soft power of wealth dispararity and bread and circusses to passify the masses
and this system would result in all of us to wear a red armbracelet with green kek insignia, once we move from internet shitposting to irl shitposting

Pure Dystopian

But thats exactly how credit works.

I honestly feel sorry for a huge swath of the Slant Insect Men, I truly do. Doesn't mean they aren't a tool of evil, but just the same I wish they'd topple that shithole Commie government tbh.

Except it doesn't really mean shit in rural America, people just get loans from the local banks they know by showing them their income tax returns, to prove they can pay off the loans. My bank didn't even bother checking my credit score since I knew the owner(not a kike) due to the company I work for leasing his mineral rights and the land he owns for oil wells.

The West already tried to duplicate this. Remember Peeple, the Yelp! for people?

Chinks found a way to become even jewyer. Thank Mao there is someone at the head of the tribe to navigate this new communist utopia.

Only someone who is stupid or who has no morals would say a bad government decision was actually good. Therefore this system will promote stupid and immoral people to every job of note.

Stupid and immoral people in schools teaching children, stupid and immoral people in charge of the entire economy, stupid and immoral people controlling the fate of the chinese people.

Absolutely nothing could go wrong with this.

Rice niggers better flee that shit before they become complete slaves. Your every dump and it's contents examined and cataloged.

Or it won't be implemented at all, the idea of it is enough to force certain reactions.

The funniest thing about such a system is that people like myself exist. I am a model citizen in the eyes of everyone. While, I'm not a TORpedo, this VPN is paid for with tumbled bitcoins so there is no way for any party to know I post here. While the government could easily figure out who I am there is no way they have enough resources to track literally every citizen to the depth of detail needed to expose my presence here and elsewhere.

I am exactly what the kikes and their cronies fear. A successful, connected, invisible crypto-fascist that has the power to influence others. Plenty of Anons joke about how everyone would be surprised who posts here and while I'm not an elite, I'm the nicest guy they ever met when they bump into me when out and about near their summer homes. This is why China is foolish to think any sort of algorithm can save them from their people should their people have a reason to act. It's not hard to play the system while being its biggest threat.

C'mon China.

I know you, fellow anonymous.
You are that neighbor that wears shorts while he mows his lawn right?

They will sell it to the West.

More state control, if we did it in the west jews would score 10/10 all the time as they would own those "private" companies, chinks are desperate to imitate the white man with artificial ways.