Okay

Okay
About to blaze and debating between playing Dragons Dogma, No More Heros or Whiteknight Chronicle

Pick muh game
All on the PS3 mind you

Go to cuckchan faggot. They might be able to help you.

Go be a nigger somewhere else
Next

Low IQ waste of skin detected.

No More Heroes of course.

What's with these drug threads being posted recently? Who is shilling this degenerate shit here?

ehh, it was alright

maybe you should all kill yourselves

How about you set yourself ablaze and do us all a favor.

No one gives a fuck you smoke. Why even add that to your post? I'd wager it's because you're an underage faggot.

I say go play with your father's gun.

I'd say none, get Deception IV NP, since it's the only game I can think of in recent memory for the PS3 that I really enjoyed.
It becomes a puzzle game or a strategy survival game of cat and mouse whenever it feels like it.

Pirate the PC port and test it out before buying it if you need it on a console. Be warned, it has limited content, you can only play it for so long before doing everything

Eh, I have mixed thought on this, just emulate the Wii version or something and make up your own opinion of this, it's not for everyone.

Cock Tease the game.
Literally everything it teases never meets it's full potential, the story is rushed toward the end and the tedious battle system doesn't help out either.
Play FF12 instead if you want something like this, but better.

Also, do us a favor just try to find another semi-on topic thread for questions like this rather than making a whole new thread.

I
:^)

Thank you
Does the gameplay get boring without motion control?

You Know who

Maybe I would get a better experience with something, thought about that?

Isn't that the game where you can basically torture at hero's girls as a dungeon master basically?

No, actually the motion controls are really gimmicky and just mindless wagglan. So the PS3 version ditches the cel shading but it still looks fine, the minigames may get annoying but the long and overtly dramatic cutscenes make up for it.

And i meant boss battles not cutscenes fuck

Big talk from the pothead

Ight cool
You got me

I'll catch you cucks later

I can't say I'm surprised.
No, I can't say I thought you'd get a better experience with something, whatever the fuck that means.

Holla Forums go away toking it is awesome.

folklore and sirens blood curse for the ps3

Might as well. Rolling for what to play after beating Divinity Original Sin.

0. Alpha Centauri
1. Ultima Underworld
2. Wizards and Warriors
3. Urban Chaos
4. Dungeon Siege
5. Wondership Q
6. Iji
7. Alpha Protocol
8. Alien Shooter
9. Pikmin 2

Go ask Holla Forums or something.
Not our Holla Forums, though.

fuck off to cuckchan

i was going to help you and give you a little info on those 3 games, since they're some of the best PS3 games there are.

but then i noticed you're a retarded pot head, so go fuck yourself, you can't enjoy those games properly under the effects of normalfag placebos. you dont deserve to play them.

what, you mean the propaganda filled cuck/b/?

I don't care. He can go to fucking 7chan's Holla Forums, I don't give a shit.

might as well shitpost this thread WITH blaze

moar weed pics pls

i got blaze for days

thx fam s0 stroned fuk man off the bob marley 420 gqnja shit yo LMFAO

weed is awesome, its a shame youre all cucks for the corporate jews you claim to despise

Sage and report.

LOL
DUDE
LMAO