This board is for pussies

This board is for complete political pussies. Darkest reaches of the web my ass. You people are more triggered than the antifa queer fags.

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Story:The_Shape_Of_The_Nightmare_To_Come_50k
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/7973860/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Give me an example

Trump will never be as good as Hitler

You forgot to sage

this is now a smug thread

I unironically support Ramzan Kadyrov. Now Fuck off kike faggot

Holla Forums is infinite smugs

Care to bring up a point of debate or are you just putting out a general statement with nothing to back it up? Ah, that's what I thought.

fugg, forgot to sage
have more smugs

You should be flogged for including that Chunners lewd in the midst of delicious smug.

… flogged
stop trying to tempt me, you vile seducer

You should be beaten within an inch of your life for not saging, too.

And, as always, OP Is a fag.

As should I, apparently.

You are the guy who got triggered by being banned for being a shill in that other Trump thread, right?

WELL LET'S POST SOME CP THEN AND MAKE IT REAL LET'S TURN UP THE HEAT WITH SOME CP

here's your $0.0002 cents

oh user, you so crazy

MODS MODS MODS

**this is now the dedicated shitposting thread

Hey man I hope you've got plenty of smugs in reserve because the janitor is gonna anchor this thread and not delete it so your pics are gonna stay here until it's off of the catalog.

shit forgot to sage

niggers tongue my anus

Let me guess, you're the butthurt GenderIdentity poster?

Same.

weaponized autism, dude
and

have more smugs as a pennance for not sageing

Do you honestly believe we will ever run out of smugs? Also, since this is now the designated shitposting thread, what should we talk about? I for one believe that it's time to discuss the fact that, as a matter of objective truth, the Imperium in Warhammer 40,000 is in fact, a mix of an Religion of Cuck™ic Theocracy/Communist state, and not Fascist.

The truly Aryan people in the games fiction are the Eldar. Ancient, dominant, built magnificent civilizations across the galaxy, but lost much of it due to a descent into absolute degeneracy that nearly destroyed their entire civilization. Thoughts?

and some more for posting before I selected 5 smugs

tell me if I post dupes, I click at random

Still mad you couldn't win the election with banker help foreign help nsa/fbi/cia bugging trump to find something?

Stay mad faggot op

hard to compare the Imperium of Man with any existing political system, because it's a necessarily loose federation of planets that mostly govern themselves, separated by lightyears, united via psychic means, and functionning as a globalized war economy for the last 10k years with an immortal and unchanging absolute ruler
nothing similar exists in reality

the Eldar are more like Atlantisfags who lived in an artificial paradiseisland that collapsed, compared to hairy Aryans who had to dress in sabre-toothed-tigers pelt before building civilization in iron and rock, and not pearls and orichalcum

you funny, I smug you last

being this new

Well you're not wrong. But being triggered by degeneracy is a good thing

Nothing is more refreshing than seeing ISD losing their shit

Atlantis IS Aryan though, surely you've perused our many Atlantis threads over the years?

And no, mankind is interesting in that we really do draw all our fictions from our own worlds history, culture, and experiences. The Imperium is very much a collectivist state that completely strips the rights of the individual for the supposed betterment of the whole. As usual this doesn't work at all and the entire Imperium becomes a dystopian hell, full of corruption and vice at its highest levels (High Lords Of Terra for example) and abject poverty and suffering at its lowest (Hive Worlds.)

The only thing that's straight up different about them than an absolute communist state is their religious trappings, which remind me far more of Religion of Cuck™ic doctrine than anything else. For The Emperor more or less equals Allahu Akbar.

well… the Eldar are what Atlantean would be if the faggy cousins of the continental Ice-Age Aryans were degenerate faggots living in their ivory towers in silk with magic crystals n shit, and then degenerated like Weimar in SanFran on lab-EstroSteroAmphetamines

and the commie/cuck-religion doctrine you describe is true, but only for part of the population of the Imperium
there are loads of planets that are of every political style, from democratic/capitalist to absolute tyranny to feudal to paleo-communist to futuristic anarcho-capitalism
and the various castes in the imperium add variety to existing systems, like the pilots, the members of various armed forces, the Administratum, the Adeptus Sororitas…
and that's without even considering places where various chaos/xenos stuff happens

I've played for years a table rpg in WH40K using an in-house game system and all the published rule books and novels, my friends and I stopped following the latest few canon rewrites from GW, but the already published materials up to a decade ago were plenty enough to make a fascinating universe

The Imperium as a whole can be judged though. Sure, there are multiple worlds with their own form of doing things, but ultimately it all falls under the Imperium and their way of doing things is what defines everything else. If the Imperium demands its tithe of IG the planetary governor doesn't get to say "well gee we're actually a representative democracy now and the people voted against drafts", they do what the Imperium wants or they are destroyed. And the Imperiums governance, and the standards of the people living under it, are much more along the lines of a Communist type collective sprinkled with fanatical cultists than it is a Fascist regime. I mean, the guys who created it were British who largely did it as a satirical take on a Fascist type regime, so that shouldn't be surprising, since people in the West more or less ascribe to Fascism all the evils that actually lay at the feet of Communism.

As far as the Eldar go, we more or less did live in our worlds equivalent of Ivory Towers, with the finest raiments and the most advanced technology n shit, and right now we're in our degeneration phase. Hopefully the event that snaps us out of it won't be as cataclysmic as theirs was.

Agreed, but there are crucial differences with both communism and theocracy as they were imagined by the game's authors:
in this world, psykers and technology make "communism" feasible by suppressing the need to exterminate yet another dissenter, because provable compliance can be enforced via technomystic means thus allowing society to keep functionning with its existing members
and theocracy is much easier when the living god stays here and keeps giving orders from time to time, and is able to drain the soul of the uppity theocrat who tries to misinterpret the doctrine a bit too much
this "satirical take on a Fascist type regime" can only work in fantasy

I love the cossacks guards partying btw. Who are they sending a letter to?
pics mostly unrelated

It's a Warhammer version of the classic picture of the Cossacks reply to the Turkish Sultan when he demanded tribute from them. Which was as follows:

And I get what you mean, but ultimately I think the Imperium as presented in the 40K universe is doomed to splinter and collapse due to the fact it is not a natural, self sustaining society and must be held together by brute force and oppression. Which, again, fits a typical Communist regime.

ty, I knew about this painting, I was asking if the WH version was a reference to a guard regiment that was sending a comparable message to someone else in a wh40k history
a satirical version of the painting for no other reason than fun is just fine

not obvious, there is a level of brute force and oppression that once reached guarantees success, and the Imperium has clearly reached it
the variability of the Imperium worlds and the monolithic stability of the regime both make the concept of "self-sustaining" irrelevant, as there are a million worlds that can be tithed to maintain the empire
and no internal opposition can hope to succeed, because the Emperor is really needed at the helm to defend humanity against the Xenos and the ruinous powers seeking to devour it
this is once again a case of a creation that escaped the desires of its creators, by becoming more complex than they expected and giving another message than what they wanted it to tell
For the Emprah!

There's a /tg/ version but they mostly just copy pasted the original and swapped out the references to Christianity with the Emperor and Satan with Chaos, with the letter being penned by Creed to Abaddon.

Honestly who knows where 40K will ultimately go, GW is such a shitty company the entire thing could collapse at any time. If they really do try to push SJW bullshit as is rumored they will kill their fanbase and die. Anyway, it's been fun shitposting with you user. Good bread. I look forward to one day gassing the kikes with you.

toasting with some sage bread

who cares how GW fags will destroy their franchise, there are enough materials and people willing to use them to keep the universe alive without them
there are amusing stuff in /tg/
1d4chan.org/wiki/Story:The_Shape_Of_The_Nightmare_To_Come_50k
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/7973860/

this was a comfy shitposting bread, cheers, see you on dotr