The cuck is strong in Britain today

Nigger gets $50m… to make a Holocaust memorial right near Parliament.

archive.fo/RWOKy

Worked out so great for those cunts beating Hitler and all.

I hope the homeless use it to do drugs and piss and shit all over the thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5015335/Holocaust-memorial-near-Parliament-hits-wall-opposition.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh well that's only double the amount it was going to cost when they announced it a year or so back. Seems legit and very good value for the taxpayers money.

Man, that is fucking ugly.
I hate it when that post-modern bullshit goes right next to good architecture.

That wasn't the only thing he had to beat off for this

I hope I get to see the day where we tear it down.

It's funny reading someone stating "the six million" as if it is an indisputable fact.

britian should get nuked tbqh
fucking anglos

What the fuck. I thought that shit was a meme.

I'm laughing my ass off at that phrase.

>Sir David Oogabooga

It reads like satire but it isn't.

hmm. perhaps they've noticed that the lies have started to wear thin and they want to reinforce the programming?
No matter. The truth always comes out. Hitler was right about the (((banks))), the Allies were the war criminals.

One of the things that has always and forever will confuse me: why the fuck are the countries that fought Hitler the ones getting slammed the hardest for the Holohoax? It never made any fucking sense to me outside of kikes being kikes, has there ever even been an actual explanation or did our (((leaders))) just simply go along with it?

They let a nigger design a holohoax memorial for the jews? And its gold? Weiss being upset might mean this is a good thing.

Holla Forumsacks make better shill posts than actual shills. And we beat them for the first post.

Jews, are you even trying anymore?

The other person responsible for the design is Ron Arad, an Israeli. So it's part of the continuing shekel grabbing protection racket.
As for the design itself, the exterior is like a dead jews ribcage, and the interior looks like
a gas chamber/morgue hybrid.
Absolitely disgusting.

They fought Hitler because they were already controlled control by the jew. Jews want to genocide all white people in every country we inhabit. Remember that the Holohoax is a lie and jews never actually suffered (aside from the 300,000 or so who died from typhus and starvation because Allies bombed their supply lines). They have no reason to hate Germans more than the British/French/etc. They simply want us all dead or mixed so the rest of the world will be brown and easier to control.

We had a memorial for Passchendaele opened a couple of weeks ago and the homeless are already using it as a squat. Im so glad my great grandfather lost his leg for this

OP missed 2/3ths of the article, and the source link.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5015335/Holocaust-memorial-near-Parliament-hits-wall-opposition.html

Good eye, user.

Haha, what the fuck.

The anglo strikes again!

Lads, I swear I see a merchant in that crowd. Right below the camera man in the white hat.

As an American remembering how every year's history class was Holocaust review and how there is two Holocaust Museums in my city, I don't think the UK or Germany together will ever have more Holocaust Museums per capita than the US has.

Another fucking holocaust memorial…

Hey look everyone, it's a talking monkey who's pretending to be an Englishman.

Christ on a crutch, how many Holocaust memorials does the damned world need. I am sick unto to death of hearing about it. Even if every exaggerated claim were true it wouldn't matter one bit to me; enough already. Damn.

Meanwhile, in China, leader of the non-jewed world…

I thought you got eaten by an escalator

chinks are the jews of asia, nanking rape best day of my life

Go try and tear it down niggers. Give based China an excuse to make you extinct.

Where's your stupid jew coin picture, rabbi?

they are just bitching because they haven't remodeled Big Bong into being a holocost memorial

That's Guan Yu you faggot, not 'muh god of war'. Also China is kiked to shit and they're paying you too much.

They do know the holocaust never happened right?

He's a real general who was deified unlike Kratos from the fairy tales.

That's what you jews keep saying every 5 minutes. But its bullshit.

I see it too.

Guan Yu weilding the glaive in his right hand represents order & justice. It's a protection ward you illiterate faggot.
I know because I have a silk thangka of Guan Yu in my fucking bedroom.

I can prove China is kiked. Until you can prove it isn't, fuck off back to leftypol.

Nice D&C merchant

Lol

Who had a Kenyan monkey with no birth certificate as their president for eight years? Who sold their uranium for chump change? Who loses their life saving every seven years during "market corrections" while all jews seem to pull out just in time? Who has people with literal brain cancer making decisions in Congress? Who is being replaced by monkeys? Nobody is more uber-cucked than "muh greed is good" Laissez Faire capitalists.

Who made this nigger Sir? Reminder the royal family hangs besides the racial aliens and traitors which they have facilitated.

What in the ever loving fuck..

Yellow Jew or not, that statue is blows my fucking cock off! that thing is badass!

Piss off you yellow bastard. That thing will probably collapse considering you rats are shit tier engineers.

Well some lads need to break out the spray cans.

And sledgehammers.

Idiot

Holohoax memorials are the most Jewish thing ever art wise. They are almost always hideous, minimalist and take up a huge amount of space. I don't think I've seen a single memorial that hasn't evoked disgust from me.

Love, comrade. Love. I read stories about China to keep my sanity after reading news about the U.S. and E.U. here.

For example, after reading about the Sackler family being fined only a few hundred million after making billions from genociding white people with heroin:

Wasn't that a refreshing read? Don't you wish it was a story about America arresting Hillary, Soros, and the Sacklers? Compared to the U.S., China is paradise. Sad, but true.

Here, let us build these wonderful monuments of what we consider to be 'art', and on a plaque we will tell you the meaning of this 'art'. Now you will surely be convinced of our righteousness and how we tell you that we are the good guys. But no wrongthink okay… OKAY!?