"Liberal" "leftists"

If I forgot to include something, please mention it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kafala_system
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You know, since i'm a spic and I'm at the other end of the emmigration debate it'll be much easier for us if you just said "i hate darkies" instead of trying to frame it into something bigger
people seems to forget immigrants are people seeking a better life.

Yeah, and it's at the expense of my quality of life. So you need to go back.

What if I actually mean what I say?

Hey it's my OC.

Why did you remove the Monopoly man on the right walking towards the means btw?

The original thread was "what are you gonna do to stop the capitalist from taking MoP?" and this basically states that the left failed and he got them.

Then you're a jerk

I know but my OC had monopoly man walking towards it with a smile on his face while tipping his hat off. This conveys, as you said, that he doesn't need to privatize it any more. I'm just wondering why you(?) cut him out.

Western quality of life depends on imperialist exploitation, and Western citizens are enablers of these imperialist governments. Western citizens need to accept a reduction in wages and possibly an increase in crime so that citizens of poor countries can come to Western countries and earn a better life. Third-worlders deal with far worse conditions every day.

Bullshit, so NOW Iraq and Afghanistan were democratic descions. NOW western democracy isn't just a charade.

No they don't and they won't. Because of you the far right is on the rise

What's with this moralism nigger? Are you even a leftist or just a liberal?

Its almost as if Holla Forums isnt one person.

You're talking to a turd worldist.

DON'T BE SO ANAL, user

Next thing you'll be getting upset at someone stealing your pepes

By participating in bourgeois democracy the people lend legitimacy to the actions of the president.

Well your quality of life only exists because of American empire. Eventually you have to pay the bills.

Liberals are the ones demanding working people of war become homeless than enter first world nations because of what their politicians told them.

this is one of the worst offenses of modern-day capitalism

David Rockefeller Sr is shaking in his boots your playing into the plans of moneyed interests of war to be afraid

Nope, failing rate of profit has forced capitalism to exploit 1st world nations, if you think you can protect your manufactured high living standards while at the same time label you a leftists you are mistaken

You can either understand this or join a reight-wing reactionary group, which is futile anyway

I hate that democrats/liberals actually believe that they are on the life side of the politcal spectrum.

GET OUT THIRD-WORLDIST SCUM, RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THIRD-WORLDISTS ARE PORKY-LOVING SCABS

Considering much of the population are desperate to provide any source of labor, especially Hispanic immigrants, that you are not

Perhaps you should be the one on your hands and knees in the fields and not live the life of a scab. Or is it not fair because the working class exists.

Liberals need to go and stay go

you are fucking stupid, first worldists did absolutely nothing to create an environment free of exploitation, it was the capitalists that decided not to exploit those nations

kill yourself

This is third-worldist bullshit that has no evidence and is just another way to use the sentiment of nationalism without framing it as such. The employers of first world nations don't pay us more out of the goodness of their hearts. They pay the least they can, and nothing the government does props up our wages. So get fucked.

Doing this makes western citizens more right wing, dipshit.

Yeah, and the answer is to overthrow capitalism, not to prop it up with cheap labor, moron.

There is nothing wrong with Europe taking refugees. I agree with Zizek here. But it must be done in an organized way. The refugees from Syria have to be spread out. They can't choose where they all want to go, and they must be issued ids. The process of moving them should be undertaken by international military effort, like evacuating a nuclear reactor failure zone. And nearby countries like Saudi Arabia, Iran, Turkey, and even Russia should be taking the bulk of refugees; particularly places with similar cultures like the arab emirates.

and the people that come to European countries must be willing to change aspects of their culture that directly clash with the universal emancipatory project (women's rights, sexual liberation, class struggle against capital, freedom of expression, and religious freedom)

They aren't the issue. The issue is migrants pretending to be refugees and European countries refusing to run background checks on them or even dental exams to check their age. These people are insane.

But there is everything wrong with Qatar, UAE and Saudi Arabia taking 0 refugees.

How is the fact that all of our stuff is made in China not proof of this. I get that it still all about class but damn you expect no one to notice that proles in the West are using at least some of the dead labor of the East.

Let's bury the immigration hatchet:
How would you fix your stupid country?

like anytime dominant ideas are the same as the dominant class, and serve the economic base from which the ideas originally come from.

that is to say, any process under capitalism will serve capitalism. immigration, technology, idpol, feminism, etc

the alt-left is going to become a thing whether you like it or not, i guess stalin will be their hitler?

also any proce

Stop promoting that shitty idea. Everyone told you in your thread that it was bad, so stop trying to talk about it in other threads. We can't call ourselves alt-left or everyone is gonna think we're racist thanks to the baggage associated with the suffix alt. So fuck off.

Yes, but you don't benefit from this. Note the wage stagnation in the west. All the gains go to porky. The concept of surplus wage is a fallacy.

Subtle.

You literally need a regime change to do that.

If they agreed to take in refugees, they'd probably make them work in even worse conditions than thier migrant workers, who are basically slaves who are literally contractually bound to thier employer

then get a green card

so you mean actual slaves

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kafala_system

You're right, it is literally slavery unless you're a liberal/lolbert who says it's isn't because they get paid a little bit.

Not even.
Luxemburg said the same thing

wew

no u

if im a negro am i automatically a cuck

The best part is that you people will jump to the next thread and Stirnerpost about spooks while claiming you're only into communism for "egotist" reasons.

Get ready to get your spooks busted faggot

We tell the same thing to you that we tell to the liberals raiding this board about "supporting BLM" or whatever: there's no place for magical thinking here.

meant to say 'anti-hwhwhite'