BRAVE teenage ANTIFA stands against patriotic "vets"

All trolling subject-lines aside, this little fuck needs to be identified for reasons.

I am pretty sure he also fucked with an elderly vet at another Trump-related rally.

Cuck-chan thread attempts banned for obvious reasons.

youtu.be/Uio8pgcjY7Q

youtu.be/kgdjzbUmKnQ

Only clues are:

Other urls found in this thread:

propublica.org/staff/
youtu.be/Fpt3ImXIImY
newsobserver.com/news/local/article167142317.html
hooktube.com/watch?v=Uio8pgcjY7Q
hooktube.com/watch?v=kgdjzbUmKnQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bumping for info getting to those R.A.M. guys out there in Cali.

Like poetry.
Let's make something out of this.

"Tyler the Twink"

Holy shit this is a classic liberal.

R.A.M. got doxxed by an org called ProPublica.

Here is their publicly accessable information and indentities:

propublica.org/staff/

youtu.be/Fpt3ImXIImY

Jesus, literally staffed by screeching dems, ducks, niggers and lead by kikes.

They are pretty much a more organized version of Logan Smith from "Yes You're Racist".

newsobserver.com/news/local/article167142317.html

They gain e-celeb fame from "publically identifying" members of the "alt-right", but more often or not end up tagging moderatley conservative or libertarian rally goers as "neo-nazis".

He probably works or studies as a nurse or some other medical profession given his face mask.

His eyes scream: "I am going to concentrate on looking at your nose, because I am too afraid to look you directly in the eyes."

lol

Not sure if you know how bad they got at banning people on Holla Forums.

It's to the point where mentioning any non-public figure by name is "doxxing" or an attempt to raid. It's that bad, now.

Hooktube link before the webm.
Because op is a lazy faggot!

hooktube.com/watch?v=Uio8pgcjY7Q

hooktube.com/watch?v=kgdjzbUmKnQ

sounds awful

This is what happens when you're raised by a single mom sjw

I hate when commies do this. The irony is completely lost on them, I'm sure.

you can tell he isn't even looking directly at his eyes, a sign of cowardice or fear

nice digits
lol that cucks beta voice wouldn't even project through his napkin. mumblimg little cuck.

looks like a chick. fuckin soyboy.

how dare you assume this faggots gender!

could be. i was raised by a raging alcoholic sjw single mom and here i stand as a proud nazi in siamese blacksmithing webirc

fuckable mouth

this is what amerikikes actually believe

The left is always going on about "polarisation"
but the right is very subdued these days, the
left would never last a day if they were transported back to the street fighting in Berlin between the KDP and NSDAP.

Everyone of the left looks like they have a combination of malnutrition and mental illness.

underrated post

Goddamn, that bitch needs to get his legs broken and left face down in a ditch.

pick oneā€¦

LURK MINIMUM OF TWO YEARS

The counter is really easy. Tell them to punch you, and if they don't, they're pussies peacocking for attention. Keep baiting them - they have less self-control than we do, and will throw the first punch. Then you have perfect justification to fuck up their day.

No. Those masks are too available to make assumptions.

Was that the video of the wheelchair guy? Eyes are different color. If that's not what you meant then post sauce.

It's rude to ignore dubs, and nigga, i been here since exodus
AND WILL NEVER STOP SHITPOSTING

AN HERO!

A REAL TOUGH GUY!

Aww, looks like he wants a kiss

Would be a great satisfaction if he were to meet the friendly guys at RAM
he could really enlighten them on white privilege and lgbt rights

someone could send them a dm so they can arrange a seminar

Wait a sec.

What the fuck is that on his lips

3:53 on the left arm. What is it?

Spit foam.

If there's one thing burger normies love it's sucking the dick of ZOGbots to the point of worship. This is bad optics for antifa (like everything they do).

no one cares, eurotrash

I'm American you anti-white dipshit.

We're on the same side boys. Relax

You truly overcame friend. Good job. Now redpill that mom

So this kid's crime is that he gets in the face of a cop and disses a vet for fighting in jew wars? He has more balls than all the Neo-Con Zog loving faggots in this thread combined. Good for him, he at least has enough sense to realize the cops are not the white man's friend.

Fixed.

Going to cuckchan needs to be a bannable offense at this point. THREE YEARS it's been known to be 100% compromised and everything possible is banned there, yet crosseyed earlobe spacing retards feel the need to not only keep fucking going there, but also come here and tell everyone "hurr cuckchan b& this THE THREAD THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO SEE" in a sad attempt to drum up attention.

THIS WAS KNOWN THREE YEARS AGO
ARE YOU SLOW OR JUST GAY

Good goy, give your IP and PII freely to some schlomo's website.Just make a fucking webm if youtube triggers a mental breakdown in you.

Reported.

High quality (((journalism))) from the lugenpresse as always.

Kill yourself.

Wtf? I love Zog now!

This fucking board has been compromised ever since it was started though

Someone should have bent him over and raped him with a broom stick

this little fuckboy has 0 balls and wouldnt get in anybodys face if the police weren't there.

Kill yourself.

I think they send in the confirmed masochists for these things. It's a win-win for them if we fall for the bait. The fag gets the beating he wants and cunts like Falarca get to scream "SEE?! SEE?!" It hurts us when we give them the pounding they deserve, and blue balls when we don't. DOTR is taking WAAAAAY too fucking long, guys.

cum