I

I

DO NOT

FAAAAIL!!

How many dicks you do think Goro could jerk at once?
I'd say eight.

4 hands, one mouth, one asshole, two feet.
So that's 8.
Yep, checks out.
Technically you could also count in 4 armpits but that's kinda cheating at that point.

you forgot the backs of his knees.

No, not how many guys he could get off at one, that would be twelve. I said how many dicks could ''jerk-off'.
If he got two guys and made them go tip to tip, he'd be able to jerk off two guys with one hand. Therefor he could jerk off eight guys with four hands.

I think you're both underestimating what Goro could do. Eight in hands (have two dicks tip-to-tip for each hand to jerk in one motion), two in the mouth (at the same time, possible four if he sucks one and moves onto the other), two in the asshole (maybe three), two in the feet, four in the armpits and two in the knees.

I count 16 to 19 cocks at a time.

all

What about between the thighs/legs?

My god.
He could fit like four guys in there.

If he positioned his arms like a T-Rex you could fit another 2 or 4 cocks between his chest and forearms.

Also, I think we're seriously denying the ability to take a cock between the chin and the neck seriously. What about butt-crack jobs? And what about wrapping the ballsack around a cock and giving a ballsack-handjob?

after awhile this will only work if the cocks are free floating, there would be body blocking of access points by now

You can't give a butt crack job when there's already a dick in your asshole. You have to pick one or the other.

Also I think you can fuck Goro's ponytail. Lay it out like a buffet table and let some Japanese business men have at it.

I don't think we're just there yet.

Depends on how juicy the ass is, surely.

If you timed it incredibly well, one guy could thrust into the crack while the other guys are pulling out of the hole.

He'd basically have to be getting fucked by a hivemind to pull that off consistently, though.

It depends on how you position him.

Like some sort of highly oil Cockwork Piston.

Do you think you can fit a dick down Goro's own cock? What is the girth of Goro? If you had a tiny cock and Goro was large it might work.

We put a man on the moon, surely we could organize this.

Well, given that I've seen regular dudes take some pretty thick steel rods in their dicks, I'm gonna hazard a guess that Goro could probably take a smaller guy in his dick.
But does Goro have a foreskin? Could he jerk someone off with that?

I never took in the possibility foreskin-jobs. With enough precum or lubricant is possible.

Could he take one down the dickhole and give a foreskin-job at the same time?

He can't be face-down if he's also knee-jerking and face jerking. Consider the fact that you can fit 3-4 dicks in the mouth, plus one in each knee. That's still more than you can fit in the ass even if you do manage to DP the hole while going up the crack. He needs to be sitting in a lotus position if he is going to knee-jerk while also foot-jerking. So, you have one guy laying on his side, squeezing it into the hole while another guy leans over, going into the top part of the crack. The underside of the ass is inaccessible, unless all these people are suspended on pillars of different heights.

this thread

What if he was suspended in air by magic?

Cancerous, indeed.

If we're factoring in magic, then we're factoring out all physical limitations and it's not as fun.

Physical limitations still stand, we're just talking getting the optimum position.

You're already saying that magic is ok when we position him. So why can't I, for instance, say it's also ok to cast a spell of infinite cocks on his ass, instantly filling his ass with infinite cocks. I'm a level 30 wizard after all.

Now what if we position Goro in a zero-G environment? Then we could do all sorts of positions previously impossible.

We still have to make sure Goro isn't overheating from being in the center of this giant sweaty cockpile.

Will Goro still have the mobility that he has when there is gravity?

This thread is gay, Holla Forums is gay.

If we used sheeva we could utilize the breasts and do the double buttfuck/hotdog thing with her pussy too

(checked)
Are you saying that pecfucking is impossible? To extent that, we've also got abs to think about.

You're saying that like it's something new.

his pecs don't bulge out that much because of his lower arms

Those were $500 sunglasses, asshole

not impossible but theirs a difference between fucking a breast and rubbing your dick on a flat surface.
If you want to use that logic then every square surface of the body could have cocks rubbing on it.

Too bad…

You can delete your cookies and then screencap so the (You) isn't there

This is where you fall down

Wow dude that was a sick get!

the small of his back looks fuckable, especially if he is continuously moving his shoulders around for handjobs.

You could probably stick some in between his toes, too.

hes already giving footjobs in the current highest calculation.

Is this keeping in mind that he only has three toes?

perhaps we could double up on the footjobs by going in between toes since there is more space then usual and one of them looks posable like a thumb.
to take the most dicks thing to it logical conclusion there are two things limiting amount of dicks other then his body, heat and space.
space can be mitigated by having all the dicks attached to midgets but how do we keep this from turning into a japanese honey bee scenario where everything gets roasted alive from body heat?

Well, if we're doing this in a zero-g environment, then it shouldn't be too difficult to blast a lot of cold air in, should it?

Jesus fuck.
Is anyone counting or are we just looking for more places to stick dicks in because we can?

Like, between the teeth?

holy shit, I forgot

he has 4 armpits, not 2!

And if he positions his arms right, we can use the entire lenght of his arm to jerk off many dicks! Think of the friction.

And his hair could be used to be wrapped around a dick and jerk it off to. Maybe with the right knot and his head motion and with the right hair gel that should be enough to jerk someone off.

also the hands

the fingers are so thick that each gap between them can be used to fit in a dick

same with his feet, a dick can fit in between his toes!

it's an user reminds me of my ear fetish episode

I just want to nibble on someone's ears, that's all.

Yes. All of them. Even the molars.

The guy with the needledick is already fucking Goro's urethra.