Just discovered today boycotting Israel is illegal

Ok you guys where right, how do I work to stop this cancer in my gov?
I always thought you guys where irational, but holy shit it really is Israel.
How do I stop the Zionists in my government?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cxK2y-N10Bs
youtube.com/watch?v=74OokZdK7Hk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Berg
snopes.com/texas-harvey-israel/
archive.is/Jq03T
irmep.org/AIPAC_dirty_tricks.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bullets

You're not alone, boycotting Israel and denying the Holocaust are both illegal in France. Hell, just browsing the chins from France could land you in jail, luckily we aren't the authorities' main priority, yet.

They also tried to pull some shit about food, opposing laws about the provenance of ingredients on labels, because they were forced to distinguish products from "Israel" with that of "Illegal settlements", and then they were told that "products that are the result of a war crime should be banned entirely". Shit was epic and Israel caved in.

Not that it matters much anyway, we don't import much shit from Israel aside from exotic fruit that whites don't eat. Ironically, I think it's mostly pomegranates, which we call "grenades" in French, fitting from a terrorist state.

Like Putin said, the U.S. is no longer a Christian country. Best thing to do is help China/Russia/Iran/NK when Trump attacks for Israel.

It's not just Israel, the US has the Export Administration Regulations which do something called Antiboycott Regulations.
Boycotting for any national, ethnic or religious reasons is illegal. Except, of course, when the government do it :^)

the yids own america. our country hasnt been a sovereign state since 1913.

You don't have to openly say you want to boycott anyone, just promote buying locally and supporting your own country instead of importing and supporting huge multinational corporations.

I'd rather fend for myself rather than stand for those commie and nonwhite scum

heil'd
its not just stuff made or grown in israel, its important to avoid buying stuff that profits israel…
protip, there is A LOT of shit out there that profits israel - be vigilant

Gas yourself you hapa scum.

Any handy lists or blogs about which products are safe?

so I found a couple of video that seem to me a really good way to get any normalfag mates / family etc into the JQ
PART 1

youtube.com/watch?v=cxK2y-N10Bs

youtube.com/watch?v=74OokZdK7Hk

Lurk 2 more years.

/phonepostings/ a bitch user, polite sage

You can't
Make a new government instead

We should meme this kike privilege very heavily, especially in relation to the Hurricane Harvey victims not getting funds if they boycott Shitreal. Our Gov won't outlaw boycotting nigger shops, beaner taco trucks, etc. This is the EPITOME of Jewish Privilege. The height of it.

It says it doesnt reflect the views of Mouthy Fuck, he merely does a voice over.

I've seen the videos. The point is that he's turned full SJW after posting them because he's a little bitch who went full schizo after being called a fascist and will be posting shit saying how bad nazis are very soon. Trying to redpill normies with someone who pulled a Seifer and went back to the bluepill and plugged back in is a dumb idea.

you almost had it until you told us to help shitskins over our own people.

Its actually Jews, but youre so close.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Berg

Put up posters in your area.

How can they possibly enforce this though? Israel only produces a handful of products and they're easy enough to avoid. Their only exports are medicine, some kinds of computer chips and SMGs, all things that are made by lots of other countries as well.

step it up faggot

Do this:
-Turner Diaries

I'm unclear how the government can compel anyone to do business with Israel. What's to stop a business from simply saying that the Israeli products are too expensive, or are of poor craftsmanship? How can it be proven that anyone is actually "boycotting" Israel?

Also, the governor of MD just made a formal announcement outlawing the boycott of Israel. How is this enforceable and why is this suddenly becoming a thing that the government is talking so much about?

then fuck off and don't post at all you worthless piece of shit.

Time to nuke my country

Localized genocides maybe?

Hah. I forgot about that part of the Turner Diaries. It's ironic because the Jews often drop phosphorous bombs on Palestinian children in hospitals & schools. It'd be pretty fitting for the Jews to get a taste of their own medicine.

Look OP, I don't know whether you're a shill or not but I see a lot of real freaks in your thread so I'll give you some real advice on the chance that you're a decent person who is enraged & upset that his government, indeed the entire Globalist System is supporting an evil, psychotic pariah state with tax money stolen from the pockets of working class men & women. All the while, Jews control every facet of the mass media & entertainment industry, the justice system, & numerous other industries & use their ill gotten power to loot their host countries.

There are two kinds of bad advice. One much worse than the other. The first kind is to support BDS. Yeah sure you can join the thousands of people boycotting Israel without saying so. But your government gives BILLIONS of dollars to Israel anyway so BDS has little to no effect. The other advice comes from LARPers, defectives, & actual JIDF agents who want you to commit acts of terrorism, preferably against synagogues, churches, or other symbols that the Jewish media can use to drum up more support for hate speech laws & reparations for anti-Semitism.
Anyone advocating violence is either unhinged, stupid, or actively malevolent & fully in the enemy's camp.

So what can you do to destroy Israel? You can get on a consistent message and rekindle White racial consciousness in America & Europe.
Because the Jews rule us by suppressing the identity & racial consciousness of their subjects. The Goyim. They exploit White racial guilt over the Holocaust (TM) to fund their dominance in the Middle East. And they support the ethnic replacement of Europeans with the third world so the nations they rule are forever divided & weak. Divide & conquer. D&C.
But once you become aware of the fact of White genocide, the racial replacement of Whites in White nations by non-Whites, the very next step is asking (((who))) is doing this. And once you ask that question, the conclusion is inevitable. I was once very pro-Israel. Now I'd do just about anything to destroy it. Awakening White racial consciousness is absolutely crucial to topple the Zionist world plan.

Are you serious about stopping Israel? Are you serious about throwing a wrench into the Zionist war machine? Are you serious about stopping the population replacement the Jewish elites have planned for the entire world?

Even (((snopes))) is saying it's true lmao:
snopes.com/texas-harvey-israel/
archive.is/Jq03T

Just looked it up, and (((apparently))) it's because the Malaysian government has no diplomatic relations with Israel and thus cannot protect you if you get fucked by the Israeli government….weird though, you'd think (((they))) would have ties to every country, or at least wormed their way in (NK aside)

Seifer is the Final Fantasy character, the traitor in The Matrix is spelled like the cryptography term.

It is not the Zionists, it is not Israel. It is the JEWS! The idea that Jews are the reason for most all human problems is in no way exaggeration. NOW GET THE FUCK OUT (If you want out come back pleas lurk two years new fag).

Continued.

Also 9/11

What's to stop you from shooting a nigger and claiming it was self defense? Nothing.

Whether or not you get away with it is another matter. Most people will opt to avoid taking their chances in court.

b a s e d

Kasich did this to us in Ohio. if he's still in office may this be his last term.

It's a ruse to scare plebs into shutting up. Rather than the MD police suddenly showing up and inspecting your personal boycott list in your wallet, they'll infer Israel boycott from other anti-semetic activities, whose intentions may also be inferred from circumstance. Fact, evidence, and truth doesn't matter in the legal system so long as Jewish imagination is on the playround.

Bump for word filters.

Eat shit. Reported for necrobumping.

welcome freshly redpilled. Where the fuck is the redpill thread? Here's some starters for you.

Op here
I'm still here after all these days tho.
I didn't necrobump
Going back to lurking for the next two years

Is 2nd pic the updated version with the 300+ events made by an user?

William L Pierce was an American hero!

Don't you ever get tired of the taste of israeli semen though?

Didnt Texas make it known that any contractors who wanted to do work to clean up Houston had to basically pledge their allegiance to Israel in order to be paid by the state?

irmep.org/AIPAC_dirty_tricks.htm These facts have been around a long time. The reason this is getting a lot of play just now is directly due to impending legislation coming up which may in fact make this kike shit some kind of a actual law. Like they need that anyways? Write your reps and ask if they do or do not support apaic? Dont state your position or anything else. Just ask the fucking question.