Wake up tomorrow

what do?

Alert the rest of my NK sleepercell that we missed the call to deploy somehow and begin our operation to take out DC.

Probably celebrate like a mad man… i'm not even joking or being an edgy faggot. This shit would be literally good for humanity.

Christmas be comin' reeeeeal early dis year !!! *smack*

Do a little dance and get down tonight.

celebrate

At least I still have netflix? And Mel Gibson doesnt live or film in Hollywood.

DANCE PARTY

Hollywood is 90 percent slum and only 10 percent actual studios. Not even joking. Even the ethnic Jewish neighborhoods there are slums And I'm not joking about that, Hollywood has one of the largest Jewish neighborhoods in the country, and they all speak hebrew and everything

regardless, blowing up a couple of studio lots up in the San Gabriel mountains isn't going to solve the kikery in the media

Nah.

you're just afraid of getting nuked

It's not American, it's jewish propaganda.

I did a test on some simulators online and apparently even if a tzar bomb was dropped in downtown LA I'd be safe from where I am. Hollywood is the result of a bunch of superficial, shallow, narcissists being allowed to get together and congregate in one place. I only hope after Hollywood is nuked we can still salvage the thousands of pounds of plastic on those celebrities corpses

RIOT

I'm just saying, Jewlywood really is not meme

They'll just relocate it to Israel.

then nuke the entirety of Israel

Best Korea only has so many nukes, tho.

Fuck your excuses.

Praise Allah

And nothing of value was lost.

that shitty fucking song sounds familiar

They've both got a boyfriend each

How would that shit work lads? They both have the same bagina, do they both feel the dick?

karen gillan?

What's the difference?

One's jewish, the other American.

A+ taste in waifu, user. Post moar

furiously masturbate until penis bleeds

I furiously clap and hop around like an ape

furiously blame trump on twitter

Take a trip to a salt mine and find any film prints of classic movies and keep them for myself.

Dismiss as fake news.

Scream at the television

Praise the Lord.

Drive around and kidnap women, the only logical choice tbh

Hollywood is in LA numbnuts

San Fran sits on borrowed time.

I'M GONNA LIVE FOREVER!

There are a lot of homeless people in San Francisco, they live in big camping tents.

leftist logic

buy cheap radioactive orchards to make films

Still not seeing the difference.

Hollywood is in central LA shithead.

Since none of you are actually contrarian here ill be the contrarian. I love hollywood ♥

more like Soyderman

Present Kim Jong-Un the noble peace prize.

wouldn't it actually be better to nuke Jew York? Most of the high ranking kikes and most of the Big Jew™ businesses are there. Hollywood would probably fall gradually right after.

He should nuke Israel. Then everything else will fall like dominoes.

Nice argument by posting some dude slapping his dick that you have saved on your comp