Virus to kill Humanity?

Not /r/ but does anyone have knowledge on hand regarding the real life equivalent of the "Andromeda Strain?" Specifically the information regarding i believe a nano-virus capable of targeting racial geno/phenotype to exterminate specific ethnic groups. I'll be damned if i find something that isn't some bullshit or worse.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/jfiWS
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15725441
digitalcommons.unl.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1364&context=icwdm_usdanwrc
archive.is/Pjau9
fbo.gov/index?s=opportunity&mode=form&tab=core&id=5891545db8f955e347e3493a9575e7df&_cview=1
wired.com/1998/11/israels-ethnic-weapon/
archive.is/gKFVA
gizadeathstar.com/2017/11/putin-someone-collecting-russian-dna-usaf-admits/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is a foolhardy idea.

You mentioned the Andromeda Strain. How can you have knowledge of Michael Crighton's work and not know how hard the natural world pushes back when you fuck with it?

Not sure, but I have a hunch:

The government is manufactoring a plague weapon (possibly in Antartica).

Our annual flu shots are an immunity to the latest strain of the plague. This is evident because every flu epidemic is always so overblown, meanwhile almost nobody ever really dies from the flu. Then the flu shots are shoved down our throats from every angle.

www.labvirus.com

just sayin.

How so? Viruses don't mutate without reason. We're more at an advantage because niggers live in squaller most of the time.
Don't worry, if Jews wanted total white goyim destruction, they would already have biochemical weapons on release.

I'm actually going to school right now to learn how to one day make one that only targets kikes.
I shit you not.

You have my very best wishes, user. God speed.

wasn't Israel making one of these in the 90s but they got a lot of backlashed?

Impressive dub-trips, but it's probably a non-issue. While we probably have the means, it probably wouldn't happen because nature would beat us to the punch. Marburg-chan and the rest of her family are already trying to rid the world of niggers, and with the black plague affecting one of the most pandemic secure nations in the world, we should be more concerned about Mother Nature taking out her vengeance on the subhumans that have brought us to where we are today.

jews said they had such a thing for arabs in the 90's.

It’s not possible. A single mutation wipes out all five species of humanity.

This, i was doing a bit of research earler and it was the "Israeli "ethno-bomb" controversy" which was immediately hushed followed by the farce of a Doron Stanitsky that illegedly wrote it up as a fictional work, but there's no trace of the guy anywhere and everyone stopped talking about it.

I always dreamt of a manufactured virus that doesn't "kill" the people it infects, but hijacks the DNA of the sperm cells produced by the testes and alters the eggs of the females. Basically so every single non-white does nothing but produce white DNA babies no matter how much they breed. Within a Generation, every other race is dead except whites.

South Africa literally tried to engineer something to sterilize blacks but the tech wasnt there.

if you could engineer the common cold as the carrier any number of viruses could be made to exterminate people entirely. Targetting a specific race? Probably impossible for the near future at least.

I don't want the white children to be abused under the nigger's care so maybe you should think of a sterilize virus that target non-white people.

There could be a flesh eater variant that specifically targets high concentrations of melanin in the skin, though i believe the issue what be with natural mutation, control would be the issue.

Viruses have mutation rates, how many mutations occur per kilo-base pair. per replication Some, like the flu or Ebola, have multiple mutations per generation.
Chances of mutation causing the virus to attack all races would be very high.
What specifically would the virus target to differentiate between races? Differences in the extracellular peptides would be too small between races with too much intraracial variation to rule out mutation issues.

How about silicon based organisms that smell out jew pheromones and eat them?

Maybe melatin?

The Israeli military worked on exactly that so probably.

Better to have the virus need melanin as a substrate for a reaction but not metabolize it.
Still… mutation.

The oy vey strain?

viruses dont mutate, they recomine aka recombinant reassortant chimera virual bioweapon.

a recombinant virus grabs new genetics from each host it jumps to, therefore never remains the same exact dna twice. this means even if vaccines did work (which they dont, unless the aim is to sterilize and kill) it would be impossible to isolate the genetics of such an ever-changing virus so as to develop the prophylactic to it.

look up the testimony of Drs. Taubenberger and Tumpey from Ft Detrick in the PBS episode of "Secrets of the Dead: Killer Flu" on jewtube. these fuckers dug up 1918 spanish flu in 1997, concocted H1N1 out of it, and proudly proclaimed in 2004 their accomplishments with no regrets whatsoever.

wypipo have melanin too you know

Someone start working on the Jewflu-tan.

Well what is unique about the niggers that no other races have it?

That one already aired on TV for three seasons

start a gofundme with shitcoin.
call it KekFlu.
git er dun, son.

forgot to mention:
all you need to do is target the RH-negative blood type factor and youve got it nailed.

So create a virus with a protein that requires melanin to fold correctly so that it can't function without binding to melanin.
To make it sure it can't mutate you'd need to look at molecules shaped similarly to melanin, check with all possible series of mutations that doesn't leave the protein non-functional, then make sure no combination of alternative substrate and reachable mutations would allow the protein to function.
Tech's not there yet - protein folding from AA sequence is too complex for current understanding and technology. But should be a solvable problem one day as it follows physical laws and basically folds in the configuration using the least energy.

The fags in San Francisco started a new epidemic and they are expecting it to get bad. All those torn assholes and dirty cum covered toilet seats will get you every time.
archive.fo/jfiWS

ablino afro have high cancer rate due to lack of melatin (dark skin protects them from the sun radiation which can ruin the dna or something) so that means the nigger population will be fewer if all of them are Ablino. The niggers are massive burdens on the Earth.

Please, never spill the beans nor leave traces Hope that's a VPN

This is not easy. But you can achieve similar results by one simple method called immuno-contraception. Create a barrier to entry for conception. You introduce a pathogen such as E. coli or Salmonella that has been genetically altered to have structures similar to that of human eggs or sperm. The immune system of infected individuals will latch on to the eggs or sperm and prevent contraception, this can be bypassed through fertility treatments but most of the worlds poor wont be able to afford that. Us in the first world will be able to afford it and would continue to reproduce only with accidental births extremely rare.

E. coli is part of your natural microbiome, only certain strains are dangerous to people with healthy immune systems. It is also common in drinking water, the epa considers drinking water safe if fewer than 5% of samples contain it; in other countries the presence in drinking water is 100%. We simply use an E. coli strain that would be designed to replace our local batch.

The egg version is species dependent, they tested cats who had antibodies against the eggs of other species and it did not affect there fertility so it wont cause an ecological catastrophe. I doubt it would be specific to race but that could be investigated.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15725441

There are other methods that would target both sexes and all mammals. I think that would be a cheap price to pay to exterminate all the worlds shit skins.

digitalcommons.unl.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1364&context=icwdm_usdanwrc

I meant melanin. I didn't proofread it before I post.

Yes they do I have a degree in this
Especially RNA viruses that when they replicate can cause millions of errors in their genetic code
Viruses are subject to natural selection and literally anything can alter them: heat, chemicals, radiation etcetera
Some viruses like influenza steal random bits of genetic code from their host cell
It's why flu vaccines are only effective for 12 to 18 months because after that time window its grabbed and incorporated enough random material its pretty much a new species
Globalization is the perfect breeding ground for Spanish flu 2.0 electric boogaloo no survivors edition tbh

Nigger you basically just described how virus mutation works. Next you faggots are going to say that cellular life don't exchange DNA with each other, then proceed to explain exactly what the process is and call it something else.

Mutation by definition happens "without reason". Selection is the word you are looking for. If a mutation is beneficial the life form survives. If not it doesn't.

Look you faggots, don't use a virus. Use a bacteria. You can stitch your code in part of the bacteria that is required, so if it gets lost or changed the bacteria cant reproduce. And instead of making the bacteria kill them make it so they turn infertile instead. It's way more humane and will spread much more easily without quarenteens and shit than a deadly disease would. In like 60 years almost all the shitskins on earth would be dead. We can play the long game.

I wasn't going to spam this time but then I was banned.

program prompts anguilla trench consuming. packets meteorological workplace diver starts topps twelve hastings acquisition donovan.
envelopes horses sandy janeiro welch wyndham. gibson started ti several das banker.
gdb downhill contested sonyericsson survive kiribati jong 57 muscles carrier trac. cater became zoning extremes fate.
l jpy drafts comparing cricket gets commissioning isolated wolfe useful implementing telnet unanimously. petrol requirements competition prices consolidated vulnerabilities resistance folk arbitration cocos maxwell tahoe speculation tbh.

Everyone ignore this 8c61c0 poster. It is a bot.

Twice?

Could we sculpt the virus around environment instead of humans? How about a virus that can only survive in fresh water and sterilises anyone who catches it, and dump this into the Congo and Niger rivers? The virus would breed in the upstream pools and eventually be carried downstream, before dying when it reaches the ocean. Having infertility as the only symptom would be the best option, as no African is going to be smart or rich enough to get a blood test if they can't have a kid. This will only be detected once government agencies realise that African populations are rapidly shrinking, at this point most of the population will be infected.

Seen him on 3 different threads now

A virus that activates the recessive diseases that are nearly endemic to Jews would be a good way to go about it.

Whites have it. In fact, it's required for proper eye function. So you'll end up with dead nigs and blind whites.

Clever girl.

the andromeda strain was a funky ass alien organism that mutated rapidly, whose purpose wasnt to kill anyone but just let people know it existed you illiterate

(Checked)
Dubs confirm. Always check before you sit or you'll catch some shit.

archive.is/Pjau9
A brief history of the lab-created frankenvirus, H1N1

when using recombinant viruses, you can have the hosts build the bioweapon that will kill them by inserting some viral code in some of their cells during a first epidemic of viral-weapon-A, then a few years later have a mundane epidemic of viral-weapon-B that doesn't do anything serious to anyone (like a weak flu) except activate the genetic charge inserted in the weapon-A recievers who were not treated to get rid of the genetic mines
if this B-activated-A-charge isn't immediately perceptible, like if it causes cancer in 2 years, or if it makes the descendants of the reciever sterile, it won't be caught by any medical observer

Shut up, just keep taking those 23&Me tests goyim :^)

What even causes the differentiation between rhesus positive and negative?
t. O negative

Do you have anything to support the allegation that the flu shot is to immunize the population against such a biological weapon?

Monkey fucking.

Load one into a canister, put it on a grenade launcher and fire it at the splc's headquarters

What a great and original idea, OP.

USER WAS KILLED BY MOSSAD FOR THIS POST

Do you mean melanin or gelatin? Because I'd really hate to have a virus that targets gelatin.

Cool cartoon. Another killer toon to be scared of.

you mean this one?

oh never mind, I thought you said spic's headquarters

They are surely looking into it. They are buying weird stuff.
fbo.gov/index?s=opportunity&mode=form&tab=core&id=5891545db8f955e347e3493a9575e7df&_cview=1

Checked.

The Jews have decades of experience at this:
wired.com/1998/11/israels-ethnic-weapon/

This article is from 1998.

Already there user, what the US army did to blacks in the south in the 60's, the Bilderburg group is doing with the food supply.

GMO's are not Kosher. Look it up.

What race get gluten allergies? Look it up.

easy… encode an enzyme that converts melanin to gossypol… sterilizes male shitskins and retards who like tans

oh crap… didn't expect 888 trips… that was a shitpost…

We don't need a virus that kills nonwhites, what we need is a parasite that renders them sterile.

They tried. Later reports said they couldn't find any markers common to more than about half the kebabs that the kikes didn't also have.

Semites are hilarious.

This. It isn't hard to quarantine an area and create a cure or vaccine if the virus starts killing people, but if the virus does something as subtle as make people infertile (or even just less fertile to make it less noticeable) it could go for years without being detected, especially if it was released in Africa. And even then there wouldn't be as much public support for a cure as there would be if the virus killed people. I doubt you could get the public rallying to allow more Africans to have kid. You may get a few rich lefties donating millions, but the general normie public just won't care as much (Africa's overpopulation is a well known problem, normies would see this as a way to improve their living standards.) And there wouldn't be any pictures of dying people to trigger sympathy.

Thank you

fucks sake your frightening me man, what you just described should be possible with 2 crispa edited infections.
lets hope to fuck the jews or chinese wont read this thread, both of them have the tech and are fucked up enough to do it.

The Jews won't do anything like that. Their genetics are too mixed, any virus that gets created would kill off a significant chunk of their population too (but let's not let our guard down, they could release a virus if they feel like they are loosing.)

The Chinese, on the other hand, have surpassed the West in genetic technology, mostly because the West views it as "immoral"

A bio weapon from them is a serious threat.

I've thought briefly about this. From my understanding it isn't possible, practical, feasible or even with the existence of such a threat, capable.

However, it is ideal.

Try a synthezied small pox virus. Can be modified to target certain people.

This. Chink viruses are the real threath.

We should pre-empitivly strike them asap desu

this, a virus strain to eliminate races is a foolish idea. Viruses are not easily containable.

They already have a disease for dumb people though.
It's called hip hop.

nigger do I have to explain basic biology to you

Wouldn't be too hard to destroy a significant amount of their population without killing the rest of Asia. just change Congo and Niger for Yangtze and Yellow, and you could easily cut their population by a third. The rivers aren't even that regulated, with a bit of money you could arrange a tour and just dump the virus in the river.

Why contain it?

That was before Obamacare injected billions of erroneous funds into biomedical. USA is #1 right now and biotech is set to triple.

bring on the humanity killing virus at this point

911 full-house digits say you're on to something. Eat, drink and be merry, for the secret weapon against the Andromeda Strain turns out to be alcoholism.

ya know ive looked into this and I have a bit of a background in medicine never really paid more attention than minimal when it came to blood chemistry but anyway seems to me the distinction with rh factor really depends on the study you are reading. It seems like almost every single fucking paper on it takes significant liberties in definitions and testing thresholds. So much so that Im not sure what to think. The most recent couple that I have read, one was posting on here a couple days ago, seem to indicate that a low incidence of rh factor is nigger tier with aborignals having 1-4% and niggers and jews having 8% and whites having ~15-17%

Im going to need to actually autist on this and come up with a more satisfactory understanding because it seems like theres a lot of bunk flying around.

ahem
>archive.is/gKFVA

gizadeathstar.com/2017/11/putin-someone-collecting-russian-dna-usaf-admits/

fucking (((USA)))

(checked)
it is genetically engineered already from various martian viruses recovered from underneath the antarctic ice
it will be released when they are ready to kill most of the planet

(checked)
they have these engineered already
fun fact in the 90s russia crossed mousepox with anthrax

I thought the flu shots were autism powerups?

Do you even synthetic biology my jolly African friend?

We've had this technology since the early 2000s, CRISPR just made it stupid cheap to do

Hey shills and bots get out. All of you are reported and will be banned soon.

The virus that will kill humanity is feminism

I wasn't going to spam this time but then I was banned.

pseudo underground independence mesothelioma playlists.
presario orgies community rhythms amendments oceans admissions resonance clarendon renovated ccm tend pharmaceutical bdsm. hires lou sherman kurt diy.
suspects dhs asks insurers. respiratory haynes coastal.
tower iranian dispose expenditure marcos certified collectible bis enlarge.
deviation retired appetizers.
lenox homme countless esd outright representation organs decreases lover impact arg ire adults advisory.
editors relied broadly pictured asus exploit unlike lap maria aud forests proximity meade. freshmen capacitor fonts.
viz venezuela coarse apollo exceptional spa, wisconsin rebound marking radiology.
overdose bump conductor bf dickinson confusing trekking bonus versace competency right cyber regular.
jun warrior ballroom arabic session transformations wishes cdr manchester.
feasibility respiratory presently hero federally jt electro sampler know tbh.