FBI unseals Sandy Hook files

vault.fbi.gov/sandy-hook-elementary-school-shooting
foxnews.com/us/2017/10/24/fbi-releases-sandy-hook-school-shooting-investigation-documents.html
squawker.org/analysis/fbi-file-dump-reveals-sandy-hooks-shooter-adam-lanza-hacked-government-level-2-and-3-security-in-the-9th-grade/

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/day-fbi-knocked-adam-lanzas-door-226657
nydailynews.com/news/national/adam-lanza-ex-psychiatrist-charged-sexual-assault-article-1.2611499
ct.gov/deep/cwp/view.asp?a=2690&q=322476&deepNav_GID=1511
mediafire.com/?dgd8m5381n3vx
archive.is/qEmh3
youtube.com/watch?v=TkF8lmICYis
archive.fo/710gA
yotsubasociety.org/YSArchives_Update_5_6_2012/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/31862266/#q31866782
warosu.org/jp/thread/10217376/#10217426
metabunk.org/debunked-drill-protocols-followed-at-sandy-hook.t3180/
health.howstuffworks.com/mental-health/coping/why-some-people-dont-grieve.htm
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=8TKv4AzLr8w
vice.com/en_us/article/ne3zbg/cops-heard-adam-lanza-wanted-to-kill-at-sandy-hook-before-shooting-docs-show-vgtrn
youtube.com/watch?v=vfESihz43Ps
takeourworldback.com/fetzersunstein.htm
purl.stanford.edu/tf565pz4260
whiteopedia.com/wiki/index.php?title=Adam_Lanza
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh yay another layer of fiction.

And they even published it too!

Could that first document be more retarded? Especially the last paragraph? Does that read believable to you?

This is beyond retarded

I wonder when they'll unseal the video surveillance from Mandalay Bay. Right around never?

Also the info about Nancy being a shooter and NRA member was already out there since basically the beginning. But reading that testimony or whatever does that sound like anything other than some hoaxing liberal bullshit? Cmon now

d-does this mean I have to start up the old hard drive and look for my original files from the chinese connection and behringer pharma?

Lanza wasn't wrong about the old generations sacrificing the younger ones. God bless him.

Page 146 3rd pdf

Sent to the Newton newspaper

Who do you think was Adam's favorite Touhou?

If they allegedly found Lanza in room 10, wouldn't room 10 be the last one he went into? They can't even keep that straight

So, let me get this straight…

Lanza

lel, seems fucking legit ABC

At the scene of the shooting…

That is

fucking wot

Woah, those satan trips with that post tell me all I need to know.

Page before that one

Apparently the hacking the government part was talked about in the news in 2014: newsweek.com/day-fbi-knocked-adam-lanzas-door-226657
How have I never heard about this?

Let me guess, this INTERNET TROLLER also blew up a news van because his trolling was so intense?

Just in time to distract us from Vegas digging!

"Intelligence Agent"

Just sounds fucking autistic tbh.

all shit. The fuking cunt of a mom was fingerbanging herself at suxs games rather than being responsible for her batshit crazy sperm egg milkshake.

The media portraited her as a parent trying to do anything to reach her kid. looks liek she was just as fucking nuts as the kid.

can you guys post the next page to this first .jpg?

All fabricated. Never trust a single thing a spook says.

I dug into Sandy Hook with autistic fervor from the day it "happened". That was a waste of time, nothing happened. Las Vegas was also fake as shit but had to be pulled off within the view of some uninvolved people although not nearly the 22k claimed. More like 2k scared people that left immediately and then the lights were turned off and the actors were removed before daylight. The rest is all storyline and rabbitholes.

Hmmm

OH MY FUCKING GOD

It's in PDF 1, page 41

I'm really to begin to think he was molested by that shrink.

Everything found on sandy hook was found by Holla Forums. That being said, this coming out now is the kikes trying to poison the well because they realized people are starting to realize that Sgt Nigger was a traitor and the intel gained from that incident lead to the intervention that stopped it from being what it could have been. Hours before new vegas happened the military was placed on comms red. Meaning either we were getting ready for a major offensive or there was another reason to not want military to be able to openly communicate with the world, i.e. combat casualties.

Also

The news is not notified before family is. They are notified in person. Meaning combat had to take place, situation had to be pacified, bodies had to be counted and identified, and then reports had to be sent up, until those reports hit washington, where regional commands would be notified to disperse a military bereavement officer to make contact with the family.

AND

Someone missing in action doesnt have their enlistment date retroactively applied to a date before the body is recovered.

HE KNEW WHAT HE SIGNED UP FOR

Aaaaaaaand no new revelations. Just some shit that confirms the mainstream narrative. JFK whatever will be the same. Only Wikishits can potential reveal something damaging. The rest is controlled, wag the dog type faggotry. Comey and Mueller show us how dirty and corrupt the FBI are. CIAniggers are a step up from that and other fuckers make the mafia look like boy scouts. Shits all pozzed.

nydailynews.com/news/national/adam-lanza-ex-psychiatrist-charged-sexual-assault-article-1.2611499

fuck off then

Did it take this long for them to write all this?

pay attention shitheads

So kawaii

Have the other 3 for
If so that would basically prove it

Yea, nothing

www.moonrockbooks.com

what the fuck.

anyone read vernon god little?

They're mocking us

Kek. David Dees graphics never fail to amuse.

>>>/polk/28336
Stop derailing though. By responding to them you are feeding them (you)'s.

Like pottery.

I read the article first on CNN. I was laughing out loud in a fucking library. There is no way anyone is stupid enough to believe any of that.

He almost sounds like me except there's no attempt by CIAniggers to enter my life.

Cool game, what's it called?

how did they know all this?

Let me guess, the "unsealing" unveils that it was real, but more complicated than you thought? Just like the JFK attack "unsealing" points to anyone but Israel redacted names again?

Sandy Hook was a hoax, Adam and Nancy Lanza likely never even existed, the unsealing is itself a psyop to extend the hoax…

IF ITS REAL AND IF ANY VALUE, A PIECE IF INTEL AGAINST THE JEWISH OCCULT DEEP STATE WILL REMAIN SECRET UNTIL VIOLENT OVERTHROW OF GOVERNMENT. THE CLOSEST WE HAVE GOT SO FAR TO UNSEALING IS THE ASSANGE TIPS BLOWING OPEN PIZZAGATE. EVERYTHING ELSE IS PRETTY SHIT.

impressive track record fbi has of interacting with soon to be mass shooters
news is pumping out articles about how conspiracy theorists are mentally ill then the government is releasing this and jfk shit so they can't even argue against it, cool

This. As far as I'm concerned, you have to torture these people until they confess what they did and tell what really happened. Then after that, you off then because of all that time you wasted beating the shit out of them.

Even if the government releases all these shitty documents about all these types of events, how do you even know they're true? They could have a bunch of kikes in a room writing a script like Pedowood does for movies and TV.

the part about the I heart emo girls user in Call of Duty makes this seem like more of a false flag or satanic ritual

There was a call-in tip about the Church of Satan

I think it's called Mad Libshits.

Fuck, someone had this screenshot of him and Lanza on Holla Forums where he said he played Starcraft with him. The post said something about Lanza asking "If you were to get involved with a government program, would you do it?"

I thought I had it. I can't find it at the moment. Anyone else here know what I'm talking about?

(checked)
These trips just BTFO of Satan. Nice!

Worst 2hu.

so either they're flat out lying or he built the computer's hardware, circuitry and software from the ground up

(((they))) are not going to let the FBI use their backdoors because it might alert the FBI that it too is susceptible to the same backdoor.

Bags over the windows and a locked computer with openly pro-pedo sentiments, no one should be confused about that.

My question is, why would the department of energy and environmental protection be in the woods outside the school, armed?

The few people who still believe Sandy Hooknose wasn't a hoax will buy it.

HOLD ON A SECOND.
Wasn't the original story Adam shot up the place of her work because he was jealous she spent so much time at work?

Adam is a good boy.

Yeah it was something like that.

>(((sanae)))
nice shit taste you have there

KYS.

Sandy was a hoax as are all the docs

doesn't anyone remember the interviews with the mom after it happened? When they were pushing hard on gun control and talking about "easy access to guns" etc. Apparently that never happened.

I distinctly remember that she worked at the school, in the original story.

I doubt a bank would let you cash that. It was ostensibly a piece of paper indicating that she would but the gun for him. It seems odd that such a specific paper trail was created for this. Most people would just use a card or a picture of the item, or wrap a gun case, instead of making out a check that could not be cashed.

Because social media is literally for surveillance and recording your personal info. Zuckerberg is in bed with the alphabets.

And you'll never get a violent overthrow of the government. You'll never get any of it. Good things don't happen. Ever.

Samson Looms.

Meant to reply to for the second bit.

He was fag. Soibois are dangerous. Or at least, they would be if Sandy Hook happened.

Contradicts

Did Lanza never know his father? Was his mother's husband not Adam's father? I think one of the screenshots posted itt mentions that he never knew his father, but I could be mistaken.

I play Combat Arms too. Does that mean i am a potential school shooter?

reposting images from yesterday's >>>/cuckchan/ thread on this

Seen that too. How incompetent are these feds?

Look at the quality of this shit
LOOK AT THE FACT THAT THE FBI ARE THE ONES THAT RELEASED IT
LOOK AT THE TIMING
THIS IS A DISTRACTION WHAT ARE WE MISSING?

ct.gov/deep/cwp/view.asp?a=2690&q=322476&deepNav_GID=1511

:thinkgan:

i would guess its the upcoming release of documents regarding the JFK assassination

I doubt it. They've had 50 years to lose files from that investigation. I think its going to be something more recent, and relevant, anyway. Maybe something like that la david johnson fuck was not a green beret, he was a mechanic, and he was a traitor.

next thing you know (((they))) will say that the lanzas have connections to muh russian hackers

it means that he installed gentoo

And yet masculinity is the problem.

If the halfchan post is true, is it possible that after the hacking incident that Lanza was recruited by the men in black that came to his door, to avoid punishment?

What a fucking newnigger retard

why not try to cover one false flag with another?
Vegas is still a thing, because the deepstate kikes did it

Nobody hacked anything. This entire document is obviously shit that never happened.

I don't think it was their plan. I think he was an asset and went rouge for whatever reason. Now they're covering up their connections.

If they'd known what he was planning they'd probably have killed him. A public mass shooting is no good for whatever covert operation you're running.

his mom is an absolute, utter MILF

Damn I was almost missing asses and elbows. Mom by you any new women's clothes lately Eugene?

I'm so relieved nobody died.

SANDY HOOK SCRIPTS and PHOTOS
mediafire.com/?dgd8m5381n3vx

It's like the reverse of a cover up. There's nothing to cover up, because nothing happened. They release the files like this to increase credibility.
Same goes for Paddock's brother being arrested for CP.

They release Sandy Hook files because Las Vegas is a shit show, and the JFK files were just talked about.
My hope is that we will get to see the deep state acting in real time, making shit up as they go along.
At some point their games have no bearing on reality whatsoever and will be ignored outright completely.

archive.is/qEmh3

Fuck you, kike. Everyone can tell you are a shill.

youtube.com/watch?v=TkF8lmICYis
live revelation of the reason behind the rise in mass shootings and what aliens/UFO's really are

No real evidence, like the put options on 9/11, WTC 7 free falling, Israelis dancing… "but there were porta potties!" - just subjective opinions put out by armchair youtube clickbait cowboys.

A bunch of new conspiratard channels spring up seemingly overnight to shill constantly, just like they did about a year later for flat earth. And just like flat earth the average IQ is < 110.

It makes me think the whole conspiracy angle with Sandy Hook has been promoted for two reasons:
1) They were worried that more people were suspecting something strange was going on with 9/11, so they did this to destroy the 9/11 truth community.
2) Lanza was on psychotropic drugs, and the pharmaceutical companies that put CNN on the air didn't want this known.

Obama's buddy Cass Sunstein even wrote a book called 'Cognitive Infiltration', saying they would be doing exactly that.

She was a beauty.

Between this, north korea warning of hydro bomb test, russian prob and dnc files, jk assassination files, I agree, something not right

something big is about to happen very soon
there will be no coming back from it

Remember when fbianon said if we knew, that the general population would burn DC to the ground?
I'm ready.

AJ (bill hicks) spews disinfo on NBC back in June attempting to discredit Sandy Hoax truthers
>archive.fo/710gA

Is this morse code?

Possibly.

Fuck you you blackpill shill faggot. Kill yourself.

my guess is the FBI released this "lore" for their hoax because their reputation has just been getting fucked

probably to the point that it's pretty demoralising to even be a part of the evil anymore

even CIA level faggots like Jones are about done with people now and they know it

the goyim know and the game just isn't giving them the same hit, there isn't enough duping to enjoy the duping delight

Fuck

there's rumors this uanium one thing is about to blow up

so this could also be a form of damage control. They are going to let some people go down but they don't want any "innocent" government employees that were just doing their job lying to go down too

Jones as in
bill
right?!

Why the fuck is this work of fiction pinned?

i don't rule that out or have any problem with people discussing it
It's a detail in a big fraud. Whatever is name is, he's a government supported fraudster, and it's obvious he is and I really have no idea at this point why he is still tolerated and on the books.

Didn't he live next door to some high level CIA/NSA guy? Is that in the report?

why do I feel like these fags only released this redacted horse shit just to stir-up antigun talk?

Since when the FBI is the Holy Inquisition?

I read somewhere else that she volunteered there, not worked there officially. Not sure exactly what she was doing as a volunteer though.

Prolly jew

Top kek WEé v autocorrects to Jew

He like to sell his (((data))) to the Jews so they know who to accident, probably in future his (((selfdriving car)))

sage for spook fake docs

JAPANESE TECHNO MUSIC

Thread theme is now Lanzacore.

zerg players are nuts, watch out for us

this thread does not exist in 4chan archives

2spooky

This guy is cool.

Sounds about right…

How would installing gentoo prevent access to the hard drive? Genuinely curious.

That 4chan screenshot looks so grainy, like it's photoshoped, and someone poorly is masking the artifacts out of it by making it grainy.

Okay Millennial. It's from the image. We didn't we HD cameras on phone back then kiddo.

I've seen this all over the place since December 15th, 2012 bud.

Checked,

Did you actually read them? No? Bye shill.

Because if you did… you'd know, and see.. that these are 'constructed' to play a narrative. Some spaghetti is showing in the report however.

Yeah, they did.

Good call user. I don't see it so far. Like I said, in

Reports also play a narrative as well. So much is [REDACTED] that it's not like we are getting the whole picture anyways.

Exactly, there is so much spaghetti in the report… even with so much redacted.

I'm a 32 year old Millennial, and I have tons of clear shots of your mom's tits from my phone from that time.

It looks like it was taken on a 2004 computer. I had a shitty smart phone with little gbs on it in 2012, and I still have clear saved screenshots from exactly around then. None of them have that graininess.

It's also not a camera that you take screenshots with, but the internal program. So that's a pants on head stupid explanation.

You'll never find court approved evidence in a military run operation under a hostile government. It should be more than enough evidence for yourself however. Why do you think they make them so shoddy? It's so all the CT's will be distracted. When they see what they feel is strong evidence for foul play, they'll try to tell the normies. But the normies are living in an emotional bubble, even iron clad evidence can't break that, no more than a religious person can be turned. That's the whole point of these psyops, keep the normies scared and make ct's look like crazies.

Did he use "admin" as the password?

Jpg effect over time?

What archive did 4chan have back then?
It wasn't the same as the one used now.

I also don't remember Lanza posting on 4chan at the time.. this is odd.

I remember that

There were a lot of circumstances that made NO sense whatsoever. There were people in the forest in the forest that just happened to be there for some inexplicable reason… It was suspicious as fuck.
Holla Forums was just about starting to get it's groove around this time too.

Nah some people have some real bad introvert complexes. The only suspicious part was the pro pedo sentiment, not the hikikomori lifestyle.

Many have that lifestyle here.
This place was the only one to motivate and improve myself… with little success tbh ;_;

That seems familiar, but I'm highly sceptical that was the original reasoning.
In fact I thought there was no clear reason, just chan theories.

No that never happened, stopped pushing disinfo.
The argument was that he killed the mum to get the keys to a locked up gun or something.. but that also doesn't seem right.

I thought the place was stormed and he was shot then?
The fuck?

So he could totally be a plant then?
Was there footage? If not, then it's the same situation as Mandalay bay. Not footage inside the venue.

So why the crisis actors?

I can believe this, FEDGOV opsec was really, really shit until a bit ago
woah he built a computah? smaht keed!
read my first comment. The FBI is PURE SHIT at monitoring, or *at least they act like it when it comes to school shooters and terorists
read the first few lines. This probably just means he fucked the drives or alternatively he was a COMPUTAH JEANYES who N-CRIP-TED his files
lol MKULTRA

kek'd at pic related, gotta make a banner out of this

ok i figured out that the usual 4chan archives don't go back far enough to find that thread

but there is this
yotsubasociety.org/YSArchives_Update_5_6_2012/

time to download and dig

Those were released on the 23rd. The law mandated they be released no later than the 26th. 22 zip archives, 4 of previous redactions an 18 of withheld secret stuff. I've downloaded and am reviewing them.

Do you also pull out a magnifying glass and wooden pipe when you play pretend detective? you wont find shit and you wont expose muh deep state with a sudden epiphany you roleplaying cuck

Come on man, you have to be a little less obvious than that.

FBI, we are not distracted; we are not forgetting about New Vegas or Seth Rich.

Him being a faggot combined with the pedoshit seems important. Somebody definitely raped him as a kid. Makes the idea that he was MKULTRA'd into performing the shooting more plausible relative to the theory that the whole shooting was faked. That's what I thought all along, but this confirms it for me.

Can a dumb user get a short run down of what "Seth Rich" is?
Im assuming new vegas is the LV shooting?

devil's advocate, could have killed everyone in room 10, then room 8, then killed himself in room 10. they can only talk about what they know for certain, not common sense assumptions.

uhh see

(1) and done

Non grainy version, but it seems fake:
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/31862266/#q31866782
warosu.org/jp/thread/10217376/#10217426

A) Hire a bunch of actors including child actors, coordinate with local law enforcement and national guard to train the actors, carry out an elaborate operation that amounts to live action theater where at any moment a random person could walk in and spoil the whole thing with a cellphone camera…

OR

B) Send a spec ops guy who looks like the kid to actually shoot up the school, overdose the kid on ritalin and dump him out of a van in front of the school, drop the used guns on him, drive away.

All your theories seem to imply the government is too moral to actually kill children, but just immoral enough to make an entire nation think it happened.

WOW, I'm convinced! Thank you so much!

Daily reminder, that those willing to make millions suffer, are willing to make thousands die.

>most 4chan archives (((coincidentally))) go offline around the same time

wew lad

Daily reminder, six living generations in the US, 4 or so raised from birth on television.

Four consecutive generations trained from birth to suspend disbelief when watching video reproductions.

Silly goy why would you need to see his face?

Yikes i didnt realize what I had said until he called me out. Im back here from the las vegas shooting, I stopped coming here after i turned like 17 in high school so i got a lot of college brainwashing to get out

Er, I'm choosing A bro, especially when you consider the location and the people involved.

B is actually less plausible. Traitors int he government probably rest easier and are more likely to go along, shutup and take their bribes if no one is actually dying.

bingo, he never existed.
www.moonrockbooks.com

I'm not sure how relevant that is, just look at WW2, plenty of shilling, plenty of dead Americans.

encryption? fucking retard

the computer's "hardware, circuitry and software" are not important here. unless lanza left his computer on when he left that one sunny day (fairly certain he didn't) or his hardware was already bugged and monitored, key extraction would be impossible. likely was encrypted with a strong cipher and a keyfile+passphrase, so bruteforcing it would be very very VERY difficult.
the best way to crack hard drive encryption is with a chair, rope, a hammer and its owner, and of course the most important ingredient is missing here.

they're still flat out lying, though

i feel that a great deal of the information we compiled about sandy hook has been lost

this new stuff is quite interesting. who exactly faked the 4chan thread?

remember when adam lanza died on the day before the shooting?

that has to be fake right? adam lanza did it out of love not "to be evil hur dur".

someone pretending they met the shooter for fame by association, right?

Did it happen or not?

No

But it will soon happen for real this time

It is possible he just Gdisk'd everything on his way out the door so that there was nothing to retrieve.

All I need to know about Sandy Hook is contained in one video, Robbie Parker hyperventilating in order to get into character. If I had lost my 6-year-old daughter to gunfire a few hours previously I would not even be able to speak. That one video completely destroyed the "official" story. I don't believe anything anymore. Are you reading this, alphabet disinfo agencies? I don't give a fuck what you "release." All is complete and utter bullshit.

underrated

dropping a couple of related images on SandyHook for anons unaware.
1. Sandy Hook foretold 2 years prior
2. Anomaly Infographic

Surprised to see another major release come out.

I know you Sandy Hoax people have very low-average IQs and possibly suffer from severe autism, excepting the hoax leaders like Fetzer who are there to herd you dummies.

Look, I'm not one of those skeptic debunkers of everything… 9/11 was suspect and should be investigated. But I see you people with your flimsy hairbrained graphics, and it's just sad. There are conclusive explanations for all the claims in your spurious infographic. If you had any intelligence you would check to see if any of your crap has been conclusively debunked before you post it.

But you won't do that, either because you are too retarded to do so; or because you are willfully perpetuating the psyop.

metabunk.org/debunked-drill-protocols-followed-at-sandy-hook.t3180/

Some of us don't need the graphics, just this one video. This is the one thing that media/government believers can't debunk. All the FBI releases do is add to the information overload, cause people to give up in a catatonic state.

I sent this link to my wife and she won't even watch it after I described what it was about. Some people refuse to be skeptical of the official story, and find comfort in belief.

Robbie Parker is either a 100 percent psychopath, entirely devoid of empathy for his "murdered daughter" or he is acting. The tipoff is the hyperventilation in order to try to puff up the face and appear very upset. He's a lousy actor though, and can't even come up with tears on cue. A good method actor will recall a horrible event from his or her life, and actually cry in a convincing manner, because he or she is feeling a real event from the past. Those are the kind of actors who get the high-paying gigs. Robbie Parker could only get this lousy FEMA job.

There you go proving my point. Armchair psychologists have the 'proof' because the 'actor' didn't act convincingly enough(of course none of them realize the absurdity of their position). People actually respond to grief in different ways, and if you had some intellect you would already know this by having read the literature on the subject instead of blindly following retard consensus.

To cite Robbie Parker as evidence is pathetic, and representative of the intellectual bankruptcy of the Sandy Hoaxtard movement. And this is their best and most 'convincing' piece of evidence.

kys kike
no photos of the dead
its fake
and no bodies ever being shown being removed from the building either

No, I'm a father. He should not have to hyperventilate before the press conference, just start speaking and the tears would come. This guy doesn't cry! This is supposedly just a few hours after the event. I wouldn't even be able to speak. This is a parent's worst fucking nightmare. Nothing else comes close.

RETARD

Subjective crap. People have different reactions to grief, and some don't grieve at all.

wew
have a (you) i guess
kike

Quote from report, "crimes that were committed December 24, 2012 at Sandy Hook Elementary School and 36 Yoganada Street."
Sandy Hook Elementary School = SHES
in Spanish Street address
Yo = "I" Gananda = feminisation of Ganando (masculine) meaning "winning"

WTF….

stfu retard

RETARD #2

health.howstuffworks.com/mental-health/coping/why-some-people-dont-grieve.htm
RETARD #3 PERFORMING UNDER THE BIG TENT IN HALBIG & FETZER'S IDIOT CIRCUS

hahahaha you're a moron kid

You need to wear sunglasses in the dark you say?
Pick one shill.

darkest thing we've ever done

lol I can't wait to read the dossier on me when I'm a ghost lurking Holla Forums after my "event"

it'll be pretty similar but more absurd

lol dude you have no idea

I would be smug af if my family was murdered and vice versa.

Me.

ProTip I have been involved in ops where pastebins and archives have been taken down.

Keep offline copies. Keep hoarding digital data. Keep re-upping in multiple places. It's the only way.

The real answer is they'd do both because they like to use any tool to control the narrative.

Logical fallacy

It's not even worth responding to for the following reasons:
1)No proof that this post existed and wasn't just manufactured after the event.
2)He is talking about a school shooting, that a "one gunman will kill many children". Doesn't that go against the retarded "no children died" narrative that all the shills and clickbait cowboys descended upon all at once, as though orchestrated? Wouldn't that be an ideal way to get the scent off of MK-Ultra effecting Lanza, or even the effects of the psychaitric meds he was on? Why wouldn't the government kill American children? They didn't hesitate at OKC… but then again the clickbait crowd that sees crisis actors everywhere weren't operating back then so perhaps they would have "illuminated" the story back then to say no buildings were killed in the OKC bombing.

This list is a description of calls made to the Lanza house answering service. Note no 29
"Is this the MF that killed those kids" People were calling this number after the "shooting" to express their opinions and news networks were trying to contact anyone they could No 12, 14, 21, 24, etc.

I read somewhere in the files that he said he told someone online he recently "committed digital suicide". I'll try to find it again.

Tonight on The Story Behind The Story simulcast by TheGoldwater.com we will have the author of NOBODY DIED AT SANDY HOOK, James Fetzer, for a full two hour interview. In about 70 minutes from now.

PDF 2 Page 367 and PDF 1 Page 307

­

no, fuck you. you are the joo shill.

­ ­ ­

do you have proof you were the person who spoofed the Lanza thread?

4th picture seems to be fake dude
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=8TKv4AzLr8w

These new documents make the whole thing seem more and more like MKUltra, I guess that explains why all the shills like Jonestein and Fetzer pushed the "it was all fake, nobody died" narrative.

>It wasn’t the only brush law enforcement allegedly had with Lanza before he went on a rampage in Newtown, killing his mother and fatally shooting 20 children and six staffers at Sandy Hook Elementary. In an interview conducted two days after the shooting, Lanza’s neighbors told the FBI that Nancy Lanza once said her son had hacked into a government computer when he was a high school freshman. According to USA Today, Lanza’s mother told the neighbors that agents from the FBI and CIA came to their house afterward, and that she had to convince them her son was simply bright—that he was “challenging himself to see if he could hack into a government system.”

>“The authorities told Nancy that if her son was that smart he could have a job with them one day,” the document reads, according to CNN. The run-in occurred years before the Sandy Hook massacre; Lanza was 20 when he committed the killings.
vice.com/en_us/article/ne3zbg/cops-heard-adam-lanza-wanted-to-kill-at-sandy-hook-before-shooting-docs-show-vgtrn
(Can't archive)

if you listened to tonights 2-hour interview with Fetzer youd know theres no way you can put him in the same ballpark with Bill Hicks aka Jonestein. Fetzer covered JFK tonight for about half the show.
>youtube.com/watch?v=vfESihz43Ps

Fetzer poisoned the 9/11 and JFK truth movements, and for years, refused to acknowledge Israel's leading role in the assassination.

user, that propaganda law was to greenlight american propaganda being exported into foreign countries. they've been pushing propaganda down our throats for much longer

Why do so many hoaxers put so much value on what the government is able to do legally? Sofia Smallstorm made the same argument saying that if they were caught they'd just say was all a drill and that would be accepted for some reason, as if the public wouldn't have a problem with a fake shooting. Our jew-controlled government never had a problem killing it's own citizens, regardless of whether or not it was legal to do so.

why are you trying so hard to convince me people died ? Maybe they did but it's way more plausible to me that it's faked.

Gene Rosen, Sloppy Sniper, Colleen FBI, all the faggotry surrounding Pozzdner, Alex Jones selling everyone out again over it

I just don't get how you can see all this crap and then say to yourself "I assume this is fake until they prove beyond a shadow of a doubt it happened as they say it did"

not say to yourself i mean

lottery winnings, etc etc. Tonnes of shit has been dug up, it's just been memory holed and scrubbed.They are obviously confident now doing this shit because time has passed and there's other new frauds etc

What would the motive be for faking it? All it would do is create more loose ends and a massive conspiracy that would be impossible to maintain, and all to spare the lives a couple dozen children? Since when have the jews (or our government) had a problem with killing kids?

lel'd

HOW DOES HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!?

Not only that but who hasn't hacked some government shit at this point? Practically a right of passage anymore, I call bullshit about the "screen going black" though, that's some movie shit

autisic and ass burgers

what are you looking for me to say ? Am I supposed to bring up psychological reasons as to why ? Maybe my upbringing ?

What is their motive ? Are you kidding ? What is anyone's motive for doing any kind of insider trading. Seriously man I don;t know what to tell you at this point, it looks fake, I totally buy they just made it up to make money and push agendas. Look at this point if you can't comprehend that the government and media can just straight lie to the publics face and expect to get away with it I don't know what to tell you.

If kids really died, it probably wasn't when they say, and it probably isn't where they say, which in the end then becomes completely irrelevant to the actual hoaxing. BRO, THE ACTUAL HOAXING.

adam lanza was a hologram look it up infowars.com GET THE VOICES OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!

FUCK adam Lanza, he is burning in hell for what he did

do you even realise where you're posting ?

How do you Lanza wasn't MKUltra'd or simply on psych meds? Why do you shills and retards go for the most implausible explanation first, as though your goal is to destroy the credibility of a real investigation?

takeourworldback.com/fetzersunstein.htm

March 10, 2014: Halbig's site taken offline; screenshot of Google's cache posted below

FBIAnon did that on purpose

Huh. I've seen that rach image from Sam so many times, but it's only just today that I finally understood just what he's actually saying. Before, I thought he was just reminding us about how evil they were, but I finally noticed "When we win" at the beginning.

Sam wants to remind us that if positions were reversed, they would do foul evil to us, and that being merciful to them is a bad idea.

No shit newfag, the old 4chan archive died a long time ago and the current ones only go back about 3 to 4 years maximum not 5

Another user checked archives of old threads that people filled up. The maximum last post on that day was less than the post number in the photo. Its faked

gas yourself
filtered

purl.stanford.edu/tf565pz4260

this archive has almost all 4chan threads from 2007 to 2013

why are you posting this heeb?

honestly it was Holla Forums that had most of the interesting shit back then. like brainstorming graphic designs for pre-pozzed anonymous. I still think the question mark looks better than no head, not that it's relevant now.

the archive does have Holla Forums its just missing the illegal cp threads obviously.

About that "hoax". How do you know whether it is the government or the media that's responsible?

I mean, we have innumerable, overwhelming and undeniable proof, that many "experts" don't know jackshit, that "consumers" just recite a text and barely know the product they're praising, that "protesters" are unrelated small groups on a side street that deliver some pre-established text… and we have feeble but real proof of fake witnesses.

Media lie to us, and bad intents aren't their main drive, their main drive is money: the more "exclusive" and "breaking" information they have, the longer you stick in front of the TV, and the less you are tempted to switch to another channel. Media companies are at war with each other, and they'd do anything to have some extra information that others wouldn't, even if they have to manufacture it.
I myself remember, during fucking 9/11, a reporter claiming to be first on site of a the crash site of one of the planes, that looked like a backyard with a bunch of sheet metal thrown around, with a tight focus on her, as she was pointing at and describing things that were out of the picture. That sequence never resurfaced, and it was obviously completely and entirely BOGUS.

So there's a shooting. Guys, we don't have any picture. Okay, let's film a couple people running away in the neighborhood, that should do, no one will check. Do we know who did it? Okay, let's speculate, and call it an anonymous tip from a trusted inside police source. How many shooters? I vote for three. Do we know the victims? No? John, give us the picture of your son on the desk, that'll do.

And we end up with bogus reports that cast a doubt over the ENTIRE thing. Now, what proof do we have that THE GOVERNMENT was in on this? The media, sure, they fake shit all year long, and they pushed it way too far in certain cases, like Sandy Hook, because NO ONE KNEW WHAT WAS HAPPENING, so EVERYTHING WAS FABRICATED.

Why not just point out the media? We know what kind of fucks they are. Hell, if we were to compile a list of all the fake reports they ever produced, not with a conspiracy theory approach, but a ''fake news' approach, we could hit them HARD and discredit them for months until people forget about it. On top of rehabilitating conspiracy theorists, always pointed out as being crazy, when really they're just people asking themselves questions, and some things certainly do raise questions about the ethics of journalism.

This is like gamerate on steroids, because I hardly see a valid and believable reason the government would do that, but the reasons the media could do it on their own are plenty.

just checked these files
damn
the Holla Forums archive abruptly ends on November 25th 2012 and then suddenly continues on August 23rd 2013

it has a pretty complete Holla Forums, /n/, /new/, /x/ and /k/ archive though if that can be useful

also this Holla Forums archive only covers November 5th to 25th 2012 and then the single day of August 23rd 2013

dead thread?

whiteopedia.com/wiki/index.php?title=Adam_Lanza

I'm creating a wiki page on this. Please contribute until its done, then screenshot the whole thing and reupload it here for easy reading and spreading by normies.

Didn't fucking happen fake news.