BIG HAPPENING!!!

Washington Post confirms Clinton campaign, DNC funded the Fusion GPS russia dossier!!!! Oh Yeah!

archive.is/fEjPT

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/clinton-campaign-dnc-paid-for-research-that-led-to-russia-dossier/2017/10/24/226fabf0-b8e4-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html
twitter.com/ZuThadeus
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571329
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/clinton-campaign-dnc-paid-for-research-that-led-to-russia-dossier/2017/10/24/226fabf0-b8e4-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html?utm_term=.d48795198e15
apnews.com/b12bdce1e6e940c99743cc4f5fb296ec
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Making_false_statements
zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-24/wapo-dnc-clinton-campaign-financed-infamous-trump-dossier
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/146557918
foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/23/letter-from-guccifer-to-fox-news.html
archive.is/WaiDO
hotair.com/archives/2017/10/25/left-wing-effort-drag-russia-dossier-public/
archive.is/444ET
archive.is/pR262
media.8ch.net/file_dl/824fc2f1507a497afcaff597c0c4d32203dcc0d5f01d8fabe6347b8d5a2c6268.jpg/clinton_foundation_hack11.jpg
archive.is/Ez1Bh
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95573122/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95576226/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95579572/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95583513/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95588589/
twitter.com/JacobAWohl/status/923410277567254528
krebsonsecurity.com/2015/08/who-hacked-ashley-madison/
archive.is/8pmHq
OffendedAmerica.com
jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2017/10/27/the-dirty-trump-dossier-what-no-one-is-talking-about/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

archive doesn't work
you're a fag
not even getting capital letters or punc out of me

Seems to be working fine, Moishe. Bump for OP.

Ahhh that explains all the shills on the board tonight well, more than usual at least

Here since you didn't get a kike free first post- here's the clear link:

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/clinton-campaign-dnc-paid-for-research-that-led-to-russia-dossier/2017/10/24/226fabf0-b8e4-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html

Archive legitimately wasn't working. I repent. OP you still need to learn how to post threads though.

The link does work. Just archive is slow tonight.

Repeating this I put elsewhere because I think it's important:

The whole pissgate thing was preposterous from the onset. The alleged happenings are not a mechanism for revenge; how does having someone else piss on a bed an enemy faggot and tranny slept on offer any satisfaction? It doesn't. Were Trump to want real revenge, he would have set it up so his Russian BFFs (according to the Dems) would of let him in the room before hand to piss on the pillows himself. That would be satisfying.

This also indicates Barry Gaynigger had a hand in this. He certainly didn't want to be known as the guy that sleep on a pillow Trump pissed on, so they concocted this foolishness.

Its a global matter so i used a globe. You want a pic of a dossier? Another cliche pic of hillary looking retarded?

some stuff

please ignore faggy filenames, was saved in a hurry

From the WT Article since for some reason this thread got derailed quickly

Bump, this is it anons. We've known for a long time but they can't hide it any longer.

Bump, watching it crumble down on top of them all.

Inb4Trump paid fusion himself then sold his own info to Clinton later

Yes thank you.

So all this says is "they funded the research". The rest of the statement still seems to maintain that what was contained in the dossier was truthful. Nothing all that particularly scandalous about trying to dig up dirt on a political enemy. News won't go anywhere with this.

what are these from? Are they from a recent dump?

I wonder what kind of pressure Podesta and his cianigger detachment must be facing if his paper is forced to break this. Could the Uranium one deal have something to do with this? I've heard the theory that Mueller is actually a Trump asset, but I don't believe it.

from this guy on twitter, may or may not be a faggot twitter.com/ZuThadeus

The (((news))) won't go anywhere with anything m8.
Except when you're trying to run a narrative about how TRUMP CAMPAIGN WAS BEHIND WIKILEAKS CLINTON SHIT AND RUSSIA STOLE THE ELECTION WITH FACEBERG MEMES.

I mean, Christ dude, its right in the fucking commentary.
If digging up dirt on a political rival is irrelevant, why was the DNC funding the creation of a 'dossier' claiming Trump had connections to Russia?

Remember the Clinton process
[it is proven]

Original thread. The gov. Paid for a larp.
Unfuckenbelieveable.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571329

Jfc.
If this is legit. This is not some altruistic price gathering bullshit. This kid needs to dump this asap if it's legit, which it appears possible. Tracking him wouldn't be too difficult for the CG. His only protection is getting it out.
This info is worthless monetarily. It's too hot if legit.

Don'd be deceived Lads…. Democrats always pre-position bad stories in NYT or Washington Post to get as positive a spin on bad news as possible.

This Washington Post story is no different. washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/clinton-campaign-dnc-paid-for-research-that-led-to-russia-dossier/2017/10/24/226fabf0-b8e4-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html?utm_term=.d48795198e15

KEEP YOUR EYE ON THE BALL LADS…. According to this WaPo article, 4th paragraph, Clinton's law firm, Perkins Coie, hired Fusion GPS to dig dirt on Trump in APRIL 2016….

In paragraph 21, WaPo tells us that "Some of Steele’s allegations began circulating in Washington in the summer of 2016 as the FBI launched its counterintelligence investigation into possible connections between Trump associates and the Kremlin."

Just so we're all clear here, it looks like OBAMA's team used the Clinton-funded "Trump Dossier" as the basis for obtaining a FISA Warrant in the special court for counterintelligence to spy on Trump's campaign workers, including at the very least Paul Manafort and Carter Paige.

THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY THAT OBAMA DIDN'T KNOW THAT THE TRUMP DOSSIER WAS CLINTON CAMPAIGN "OPPO" WORK PRODUCT WHEN IT PRESENTED THAT DOSSIER TO THE INTELLIGENCE COURT AS EVIDENCE.

So Clinton stooges put together a fake dossier that Obama then bootstraps into an intelligence investigation of the Trump campaign for purposes of spying on Trump and his associates during an election year. THIS IS A FUCKING HUGE SCANDAL FOLKS.

I think we overuse the word "Happening"
We need a new word.

Exactly. It may go somewhere- it may not though.

apnews.com/b12bdce1e6e940c99743cc4f5fb296ec

Bump because there is nothing you can do to stop this.

Translation: my friends and i get triggered when you filthy goyim expose YET ANOTHER of our transgressions, so stop exposing us

So how does this work?

See, Alex Jones once told me that Elizabeth Warren masturbated with a Lenin statute when she stayed in a hotel in Russia after meeting with some "dubious Russian characters" to discuss Russian facebook campaign in support of Elizabeth Warren's 2020 Presidential run ←———— All I need to do is send this to my friend in British intelligence and have his intelligence service remove all references to Alex Jones' and then have Brit. Intelligence regurgitate this to CIA, who will then put this statement in a fancy manilla folder and present to the US intelligence court as evidence Elizabeth Warren is working with foreign intelligence, and BOOM – FISA warrant so we can now spy on Elizabeth Warren as she prepares for her Presidential run.

This is delicious. I cant wait til its made official that that filthy nigger was a traitor that joined ISIS. Every article you look at he was one of the most well liked, hard charging green berets in his unit. When the ambush happened a 12 man green beret team that is how many are in a green beret team, divided into an alpha and bravo team, so two squads of 6 It was just this 12 man green beret team and nigerien soldiers, no other americans. he was a fucking mechanic >but what if they needed a mechanic for that mission thats what the special forces engineering sgt mos is for

I have a hard time discerning whether the kikes understand what is going on at all or they are truly baffled about why he hasn't yet done things like jail clinton or dispell rumors about which he most definitely has the facts. never interupt your enemy when they are making a mistake jailing clinton is huge, taking them all down is more important

Taking bets on John "99% Tumor" McCain or Jeb! "Low Energy" Bush.

Good post. Thank you.

You missed one detail. Presenting this dossier to the FBI, as though it was real information, is a crime all by its self.

There's never a bad time for Stupid Hillary pics.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Making_false_statements

Falsifying evidence

For what it's worth, in one of the original FBIANON posts he said that when the time was right important inside information about the Clinton Foundation would start to leak online. He also said to download and distribute since it will be heavily censored.

Why in fucking fucks name is this not stickied … Who do I make out the complaint form to?
Just read the zerohedge article on this, epic … Truly fucking epic. I feel it in my waters guys, DoTR is around the corner, as sad as I was when I watched Sadam get hung, will be as happy as Ill be when I see clintons face swinging. До свидания собака.

The possession of either access or screenshots to US surveillance assets and having dod access on a private server/device. JFC. That's an automatic free neck rope ride.

How original and relevant.
If you consider this a "big happening" you are easilly amused. What will you call it when someone assasinates (((Gerald Levin))) or (((Sumner Redstone)))?

THE DAY OF THE ROPE APPROACHES

I've had this conversation with normalfags. They believe because they're willing to believe anything about Trump, more or less; in their words, "it's consistent with what we know about him."

zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-24/wapo-dnc-clinton-campaign-financed-infamous-trump-dossier

CNN and Amazon Washington Post are the 2 earliest articles on this I can find. Can't predict the spin or what this is supposed to mean for the entrenched left…

There isn’t text red enough to tell you just how reported you are.

Fucking shills. We all know it was faked. Plenty of us saw it on the chans when it was first sent to that reporter. The reporter handed it to some people, made its way McCain, and McCain n friends made a big deal of it and thought it was real. Fucking retards.

Possibly they are learning. Throw a bone in front of people while something larger slides by. Possibly there is a big false flag coming on the 4th or 5th and this will become a small footnote. I find the second premise more likely and chilling. Figure the 4th there is enough leftist violence to garner some omg look at the crowds type shit from msm. On the 5th or 6th something which will be shoved on the evil alt right will happen.

Counter reported for being retarded and acting like a toddler.
Hmm. Maybe Trump will finally arrest Hillary. And maybe he'll also arrest the Jewish elites too. And we'll all live happily ever after.
Yup. That seems likely. I'll bet that by tomorrow, every (((news station))) in America will be doing wall to wall coverage of this act of treason by Clinton. You know, just like they gave wall to wall coverage of every other act of trason committed by the Clintons.

Doesn't WaPo's founder hate chinks? I think HRC giving a speech to her Chinese masters must be apart of why they're dumping her now.

You think this isnt a happening? I'll show ya what totally isnt a happening at all!

Is a nigger ZOG soldier dying in Africa a happening too?

Having difficulty convincing someone the dossier is fake.

No. But him being a fucking traitor is. And his enlistment ending on the day that the ambush took place, even though his body was found 2 days later a mile away. Especially since comms red went out on the 1st, before vegas, not the 4th.

Once again, pay attention shithead.

It's as said. OP could have a done a far better job so plebs don't jump in the thread thinking Wapo is calling out Clinton when they're actually sticking to their story. Nice use of the subject field you lazy fuck.

What's the word I'm looking for?
COLLUSION
These are foreign actors (Steele) paid by Clinton/DNC to meddle in our election with fake news.

Weren't those "sensational accusations" what made the so-called "dossier" into a farce? Because they were REALLY obviously made-up?

The media needs to die.
Burned to the ground until only the most dedicated are printing fliers in spite of risking prosecution.

Only then can journalism be rebuilt.

sauce

I don't expect much loyalty from niggers. Actually, his disloyalty to the System may not have been such a bad thing. Of course, it still doesn't harm the System in any large way. But I whole heartedly support disloyalty among the Black soldiery.

So wait the pissing on whores story wasn't a cuckchan meme? I was under the impression that a troll sumbitted that story to a journalist and he leaked it to the CIA.

I wanted to believe.

Even better than a cuckchan meme.
It was a cuckchan meme that was sold for millions of dollars. Literally a rare meme donut steel.

of course it wasnt a bad thing because this is how you start a race war

careful not to put your penis in the bee hive.

DeusZu is Guccifer The Shadowbroker.

He is the greatest and Most Wanted hacker of all times.

He hacked:
1. Clinton Foundation / DNC
2. NSA EQGRP
3. Podesta
4. Mossack Fonseca
5. Ashley Madison
6. Sony
7. SWIFT
8. Equifax

His tweets are enigmas. He shows just enough "proof" ahead of time that only someone on the scene of the crime could possibly know, but not enough to be really-really sure it was him.

He covers his tracks. And it's very smart to hack NSA because that automatically puts you onto another plane of existence.

Nobody else is allowed to look for you. FBI can't touch him, they are not cleared to know what NSA knows, so they are not allowed to investigate because they might learn what NSA is really doing.

It's pure genius, to play all the TLAs off each other, to hide between the crevice spaces of Top Secret itself.

bhat = LEGEND

thank you oh shit

Think I'm lying?

How did DZ know about Podesta's emails nearly 2 months before they were leaked, before anyone knew?

Everything you heard about how Podesta got hacked was wrong btw.

CrowdStrike are some lying ass Ukraine Deep State faggots.

Here DZS shows how he did it, and you'll fall out of your seat laughing when you see how easy it was, a 13 year old kid could have done it.

He found a loophole in Gmail.

Stupid fucking Google let him walk right in the front door and reset Podesta's account by guessing the date his assistant Eryn created it for him.

(Google invested $100 million into CrowdStrike, so they have a vested interest to shush up any talk about how Eric Schmidt's shitty coders ended up losing the election for Killary ~ LOL).

Think I'm lying?

Well how does DZ have this screenshot of Clinton's Outlook Admin Panel?

What about the letter to fox news from guccifer about HRC being a high priestess?
foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/23/letter-from-guccifer-to-fox-news.html

No, I do not think you are lying. I am very grateful for the heads up and will heed your warning

btw FBI can't touch DZ.

He basically has total immunity. Because at this point, after all the lies from Clinton and Comey and Clapper and her small army of FAKE NEWS sycophants, the FBI needs to catch the hacker and he needs to be Russian and it needs to have been a real hack and not just a stupid Gmail authentication account reset by-pass.

Because if they arrested DZ now, the FBI and the entire Cyber Industrial Complex and thousands of InfoSex "Experts" would all look ridiculous and be revealed as the naked emperors that they really are.

Nobody would ever believe any Cyberman ever again. Nobody would every believe the FBI ever again.

See how deeply now how badly DZ fucked the entire Deep State?

btw supposedly DZ is dumping the rest of the 3 terabytes of CFoundation dox on Wikileaks on October 26.

Killary's birthday.
And the day JFK dox are declassified.

tbh I expect both Killary and George HW Bush to keel over dead from fright over their darkest skeletons popping up from the graves.

No more Clintons!
No more Bushes!
America, you are now FREE at last!

I believe you, because I want to believe, but what's the plan now then? When does the indisputable earth-shattering evidence start to drop?

sounds good

Think I'm lying part N?

Well how did DZ know about Warren Flood the day of the Guccifer 2.0 hacks on DNC?

Recall, Warren Flood was the DNC staffer who's name appeared in the metadata of the Word docx leaked by Guccifer 2.0.

GTWO used CIA's Vault7 tools to alter the metadata to "Iron Felix", the founder of the Cheka, as a double layered joke.

As in "ha ha, I'm Russian" and "ha ha, I'm using CIA's hacker tool from Vault7 10 months before you even know it exists when I leak it to Wikileaks to impersonate Russians by forging metadata in doc files."

Recall, Crowdstrike didn't even reveal the metadata and Warren Flood until JANUARY 2017!

How did DZ beings know the Future?

Maybe after the dump, we can find a way to turn the libtard's Nov. 4 shillagaloo into a new Independence Day from the Jew World Order.
Here's hoping for some juicy deep state secrets.

Nope, I'm db8d36 and I fully believe you. ty for the info

Who was the person that knowingly did this?

checkd and kekd
good work user

this manufactured dossier by the Dems was used as evidence to justify wire taping by the FISA court on Trump and his allies. that is illegal and corrupt as fuck.

ok so clearly limited hangout. they claim campaign and DNC, are they burning Podesta/DWS to protect Clinton? this DNC funded fake dossier was used to get FISA warrant, will Lynch get roped in? how high up the chain will we see this go? will Clinton or Obama go down?

What does this even mean? Does it mean they're all go to prison or does it just mean Trump will get re-elected the Russian thing is dead? I don't know what this shit even means anymore. Clinton's have been guilty of so much and Podestas are well known child rapists.

What happens to Podesta if this is all exposed? He gets pushed out of politics and continues to run child trafficking charities?

this means the dems know Podesta is unsalvageable, so they're sacrificing him and his company in the hopes nobody will connect the dots and will just be satisfied by the media circus.

This is a great time to get your pizzagate infographs, connect them to the faggot arrested for looking for women into Cheese Pizza on craigslist and spread 'em. There's enough proof of Hillary colluding there to make parents think.

Rothschild made the call on that one. I doubt this will go as far as one could image with what we know… Podesta is getting put into retirement.

Guy is 25-26. What the fuck am I doing with my life?

You could be living innawoods fighting fucks who make everyones life in the area hell.

Guccifer 2 is the fake identity to frame Russia for DNC hacks. You posted a bunch of screenshots. The guccifer 2 analysis is pretty solid so I don't know what this guy is doing

how does seth rich fit then?

Guccifer 2 docs were some stupid financial things. There was nothing at all interesting besides some finances. The DNC or someone it paid set this up to take heat off the Seth rich and leak angle. You are peddling some serious fucking bullshit as the goal clearly is to distance the Seth rich and insider leak portion of what happened to the DNC.

Guccifer 2 is a fake persona to make the DNC look victim of a hack and cover for insider leaks. Seth Rich doesn't fit into this bullshit being sold here.

The loudest opposition is guilty. Thus, trump curse. All dominos are falling.

Translate.twitter.com

Something about the writing style makes it seems forced couples with LARP dates and knowingly hijacking the guccifer saga leads me to believe you've bought into some random Twitter account or you're misdirecting.

Babylonian kikeology

How about:
It being paid for by the DNC doesn't prove that the findings are false?
It's indicative but then again who but someone to gain from dirt being dug up would pay someone to dig?

Checked & Kek'd
Wouldn't innawoods be away from (((those))) making life hell. Of course this board of peace would never condone unibomber style innawoods vendettas.

Different sort of hell. There be places with the wah-wahs and their government gibs who do whatever including bothering the honest folk who fled from (((them))).

>boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/146557918
embedded dub-dubs don't lie - checked and checked

so what do lefties think this means?
they think it means that the clinton campaign and DNC paid fusion GPS who paid steele to reveal trump's working with the russians to hack the election
thats what they think it means, and they think that its a GOOD thing that it happened, and that it doesn't matter that the DNC and clinton campaign paid for it

how would this lead to the clintons actually being arrested?
lefties dont think pissgate when they see russian dossier, they think that this country'd oughta teach those russians what for

replace "when they see russia dossier," with:
"when they see the term, 'russian dossier' "

asdasd

Then make an article shot.

There isn't any consistency in what they report aaaaargh

archive.is/WaiDO

check out Anne Abramson the "Art Teacher" who has $178K listed in donations, and whose father-in-law "played a singular role in the development of the [U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum]"

They will sacrifice anyone and everyone to keep pizzagate from breaking.

You stupid idiot.

Dumping what i had on this dossier.

checkem, maga

I knew Guccifer 2 was bullshit the minute they tried to claim their name was Guccifer 2. I admit, I'm not capable of being a hacker, but the culture is very intriguing to me and the one thing I know is that any hacker worth their salt is going to have an original name. They wouldn't piggy back off of another hacker who is currently sitting in prison. The CIAniggers really do count on people just being straight up retarded, and unfortunately they are right about the vast majority of the worlds population.

Same thing anyone here is doing with their lives. Rotting. Because that's all life is. Extended rot.

Good things don't happen. This will be twisted into something bad. Watch what happens.

That's probably why it will never break. If it gets close to breaking; they will nuke the world.

Samson. Looms.

Whatever. Nothing good ever happens. Watch.

ZOG will nuke the world if they don't get what they want. Samson Looms.

It doesn't. That's too good to ever happen.

Whatever. You hope too much.

There is no good thing to happen; there is only Eternal Misery. Watch what happens. They will not ever go down for it. Nobody will ever be free. There is No Future but Nuclear Fire.

Samson Looms.

That's retarded. Obeezy signed an information sharing order. They HAVE to share the info. FBI can touch him any time they want to.

You hope too much.

When the race war begins, Samson Launches. So, have fun. There won't be anything worth living in after it's over.

There is No Future but Nuclear Fire.

wow you're right, the lefts narrative is totally falling apart in front of our eyes, I am totally (((demoralized))).
Filtered and reported for being a red texting faggot.

That's why life is filth and nothing should have ever existed.

Whatever. Report all you want. The moderation doesn't care about me. I'm not a shill; I'm actually the most demoralized person you'll ever meet. Kampfy even wordbuttered my signature phrase. So I use other ones until he wordbutters every word in the English language.

Good. Things. Don't. Happen.

Doesn't matter. Watch what happens.

Drown yourself in semen.

What doesn’t matteR?

Whatever you think about it. It doesn't matter. Good things don't happen. Ever.

Demoralization is all there is. Prove me wrong. I dare you.

Ouch

Reported. Fucking ashes faggot.

Ouch is all there is. Everything is pain. Everything is misery.

Everything.

Whatever, I'm right and you know it.

Prove me wrong. I dare you.

if you were right, there would be no happy people

The fact that there are happy people is just another part of the torment.

Happiness ends. Loss is Infinite. That's how I'm right. The happiness always fades away, and the fact that it fades away causes misery. Negatives destroy and consume all positives; this is established in Schopenhauer.

CRAAAWLING IN MY SKIIIIN

yeah. So? Does that mean that the happiness that exists RIGHT NOW isn't happiness?

That's a real chicken?

Well? Even Chester killed himself.

Yes, it does. It means it's worthless because it's not perfect or permanent.

You're a fucking faggot. Shut up and enjoy the ride.
Also lift and read, nigger. No wonder you think that way if you're a weak-ass nihilist leftist.

Perhaps you could do us all a favor and follow his example.

so what you mean to say is you are only happy if things are exactly perfect or permanent and, just like Schopenhauer, that makes you a sad faggot who ruins shit for everyone else. What you and him fail to account for is that obsessing over perfection leads to the exact suffering he was projecting over the universe. Happiness is a human invention, rocks can't be happy - and happiness requires sustaining. If you undercut your own happiness by being a self-flagellating faggot, you're the only one to blame for being unhappy.

tl;dr Schopenhauer is edified sophistry you eat up like a total fucking idiot.

Sorry, I'm too cowardly to do it myself. Come to Gadsden Alabama and meet me in front of the Emma Sansom Statue and help me kill myself.

Whatever. I'm right and you know it. The perfect is already the enemy of the good because the good isn't good enough. Watch what happens.

I thought you were going to argue philosophy, not turn around and walk like a pigeon who just took a shit on the chessboard? Or do you perhaps not have an argument?

checked

Stop giving that faggot (You)'s. Filter and report and get /comfy/ knowing JFK docs drop tomorrow, and the fall of the Bush and Clinton Dynasties begin in earnest. Also FusionGPS is going to lose their case to stop Congress from getting their bank records so we will hopefully finally find out who initially paid for the piss dossier.
Its going to be a good ride lads, hold on tight and make sure you guns are clean and ammo is ready, because the aren't going to go down without a fight.

My argument is that I still exist. Nobody has helped me kill myself yet. Nobody has proven me wrong about everything being shit and the gods hating us yet.

Watch what happens. Good things don't.

Waaaaaaaitaminute, are you the guy from yesterday who REEEEEEEEE'd all over the jap natsoc thread?

sorry, shitposting before work is how I relax and that fag was too tempting. Gonna split.

Nope. Not me. I don't remember any japanese Natsoc thread.

The Jew Fears The Samurai

That's why this world is a place of punishment.

TRIPLE HANDSHAKE SKID.
If its WEP and you can't get in then you are shit tier, remember nonce from Abstract Algebra.

Will they finally be sacraficed in an attempt to pacify the uprising.

I hope so. They are so tied in to every shitty little thing.

Also if they leave the DNC will finally expel whites.

Be sure to check if their password is "password."

What's the source for the second pic?

Yeah, obviously.

they will throw Hillary under the bus to protect "muh first black president" and his merry gang of zog deep state and media criminals.

one could say they will sacrifice her

I'M NOT SICK OF WINNING YET
PEE PEE POO POO THE CUNT WILL DROWN IN PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

She needs to be roasted alive on that big flat iron she roasts babies to moloch on

What are the odds that Hillary hired a bunch of hookers and pissed in the Lincoln bedroom?

Whether started by the Left or Right, the Jews still want their 'limited nuclear war' with Russia in order to drive us into accepting their Jew World Order. If they can get the Trump administration to start it, it's less ideal than if Miss Hillary did it, but it still accomplishes the task. They've pretty well got Trump dancing to their tune. Now they want everybody in mainstream America to think of Russia as our mortal enemy. That's what this is about: it's just another step in the direction of the Jew World Order.

I'm dumping my Rick Wilson dossier files on Holla Forums. I would suggest you do the same, if you want to avoid a nuclear brother war in support of Jews.

scrub

Suggest you collect what you can to counter the CIA's narrative. Other anons than I have better proof.

I'm sure the blackpill niggers think that there's no hope, nothing left for them, but they're falling into a simple kike trick. ==You are the only person that can make you happy.== There is hope, happiness and more within yourself. The only thing in this world that you can change with 100% certainty is your own mindset. If you see defeat everywhere (((they))) win, become too damn stubborn for them to demoralize you. Get yourself /fit/, meditate, take the time to appreciate this world, walk in nature, don't be a faggot. (((They))) want weak willed faggots on our side, because the weakest link will always bring down others. Beat them at their own game by always striving to be better.

Someone PLEASE tell me NeverTrumpers are involved somehow. Wasn't Mccain at one point implicated as passing the dossier to CIA?

Sorry for messing up red texting, I'll work on that next.

Red text
only works on one line, go back to lurking newfag

Oh boy.

Damn I thought lurking for three years here was enough.

Sorry user, I will repent

This is a distraction from the JFK files which will expose the cia. This is why wapo and other libshit organizations are finally running this.

It's a known jidf shill with a prolapsed anus. Filter it and do not respond

This is Holla Forums you dumb cunt shit dick , there is no forgiveness
Hang yourself and livestream it right here

Right after Lynn Forester de Rothschild slept in the bed.

hotair.com/archives/2017/10/25/left-wing-effort-drag-russia-dossier-public/

Yet another typical example of the MSM reworking of Wilson trolling. Notice how little acknowledgement of 4chan there is.

Someone PLEASE tell me NeverTrumpers are involved somehow. Wasn't Mccain at one point implicated as passing the dossier to CIA?

Source?

I guess I won't ask for forgiveness then, or apologize faggot. I'm no blackpill, and will live long enough to see the day of the rope, so no livestream for you. But thanks for setting my redtext right for me.

She's a feminist loon

Reminder that Hitler always kept a positive attitude during ww1

the dossier is filled with autistic chan jokes, including a bit where trump sperges about chicken tendies. it's so obviously fake

I guarantee its was Jeb. Mccain isn't cunning enough for that.

The man maybe dumber than his tumor but he's still a scheming piece of shit none the less. There's pics of him with ISIS for fucks sake.

checked
(((Snopes))) told me that wasn't true.

Hillary is basically Philip K. Dick's Replicants brought to life.

There's a difference between senile and dumb

What about Kasich? Rubio?
It could be any of them

My mum is fairly anti-Trump and even she thinks the Russia bullshit is bullshit

They're better than (((politifact))) they actually tell the truth sometimes.

HI MY NAME IS IMKAMPFY AND I LOVE TO LICK ASSES AND ELBOWS HELP ME I CAN'T STOP SUCKING COCK

The Clinton Russian Dossier Deception

I really didn't deserve Hitler dubs for that

yes i loved seeing this in the headlines today

Did you see the 2008 presidential election?
The mans a feckless imbecile.

worthy of further digging

thanks, hoping it helps with momentum/digging. We made some good headway and stunning realizations during the Oregon Standoffs, but things trailed off when all that stuff got memory-holed. I really didn't think this scandal would ever see the light of day again, hoping that some new connections can be made

Supposedly a Republican initially funded it. Hypothesis: note how Trump is choosing now to release the JFK stuff. The Republican in question might well be Lyin' Ted.

If there's a correlation there, it'd be because of a connection with the Bush family. Ted has nothing to do with JFK. Bush Sr. was at the helm of the CIA.

Inb4 another "tragic accident" the day before the testimony.

FWIW, this guy's twatter was being posted all over when news broke it was fake; The nevertrump Rubio operative had been hyping it since Oct.
archive.is/444ET
archive.is/pR262

what is media.8ch.net/file_dl/824fc2f1507a497afcaff597c0c4d32203dcc0d5f01d8fabe6347b8d5a2c6268.jpg/clinton_foundation_hack11.jpg
? are those just random dots and random spots

Looks like satellite tracking to me.

those are the most jewish images I have ever seen

then why is there so much shit on water

Shipping, submarines. Assuming not all of them are geostationary either, they will transit water and land.

REPORTED

If the Bezos Personal Blog is going negative on the Clintons then that means (((they))) are pulling support for the entire DNC power structure. Weinstein being thrown to the wolves is probably related. (((They))) will find a new group of shabbos goys to manage their ZOG for them. The question is, who will it be?

WHY ARE THEY LETTING THAT BIRD LIVE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS IS BOTHERING ME MORE THAN PICS OF HORRID FOOT DISEASE WHERE EVERYONE SMILING

This is not news

Pretty sure all they have to do is label him a terrorist and then under the Patriot Act, interagency assrape cometh.

(checked)
Do you have a picture of that location in landscape for wallpaper purposes ?

This is US military surveillance platforms of various types. IF this was found on a server owned by CG then it's larger thansnowden.
CG is registered in CANADA as a charity. It's a short walk to whocould have engineered their access to shit that is never supposed to be anywhere but select govt. areas.

Someone confirm this for what it appears to be. Clinton would literally get gassed for this.

Which family did she mean by this? Her's?

Probably Clinton.

Well, he's dead

It really could be any of them. They're all crooked as a barrel of snakes

Bush Sr was nowhere near the CIA at the time Kennedy was killed. He worked for an oil company. He was only DCI very briefly at the end of Gerald Ford's presidency. There's probably no connection there.

Just saw this on Hannity this evening; at least normalfag conservatives are in the loop now.

There's blood in the water…
I can't wait to see my lefty co-workers go for the gold with their mental gymnastics today.

can someone tldr me Thadeus guy, is he LARPing or what? I kinda believe him, archieved almost his whole twitter account.

F.

That's a lame attempt at discrediting.
But now I know that paid shills are pushing this latest lie, the reworking of "The Russians Did It !!!, 2.0"
You really do want to start your little nuclear war, don'cha? You are some twisted fucking people.

Jew.
I don't wanna go to war for your lies.
Jew.
I don't wanna go to war for you.
Jew.
I don't wanna to war.
I want openness, honesty, peace, freedom, all the things that make life pleasant.
I don't want to be led from deception to deception by you, Jew.

from the halfchan archive:
archive.is/Ez1Bh

It's over motherfucking KIKE, you all are going to get a good and world–healthy Zyklon B shower
HEIL HITLER

It's over. We keep records. What starts on the internet, stays on the internet.

The Golden Showers 'Dossier' is a product of 4chan, dufas. This entire scheme is just another lie, another Jewish scam to get America to hate Russia.

Someone left a trail of breadcrumbs to follow. The second set of posts came from a follow-up thread: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95573122/
The guy doesn't surface again for at least four further subsequent threads afterwards, that's as far as I cared to look (quickly scanned) for now. Maybe some other autists can pick this up.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95576226/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95579572/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95583513/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95588589/

Fuck you, Jews.

zuthadeus has been on a fucking tear on Twitter with a bunch of odd tweets. I think the informant is Braverman.

NOTHING WILL BE DONE ABOUT ANY OF THIS, THE CLINTON'S ARE CRIMINALS, TRAITORS AND NOTHING WILL BE DONE ABOUT IT
THE LAST 5 US PRESIDENTS HAVE BEEN CRIMINALS. I HATE EVEN SEEING PHOTOGRAPHS OF THEM

THIS IS A BIZARRE PICTURE WITH "LADY GAGA" AS THE OVERSEER

Are you a shill or are you just not out of middle school yet

There is some actual girth to the Russia case, but it has nothing to do with Trump. There were investigations going on before the election with regards to the russians, a federal prosecutor was sacked because he wouldn't resign (most do after a new pres is elected). I think he was spooked about the russian narrative spun by the media as he was investigation a real scandal that emerged before the election.

This should be news. It hasn't been in the past which is the problem.
This corruption must cease.

Ah, so she was the sacrificial chicken?

Not yet.
Wait for the searching period to be over (30th to 4th)
Today is her Celebration - she is not at fault today, for today they celebrate who she is and listen to her
Soon her sacrifice begins.
How she handles it determines the faith of her family and the fate of her family.
If she handles it in grace, her family and organization shall receive grave - if she handles it in malice, her family and organization shall receive unprecedented malice and will begin their end.

Didn't a certain revelation speak of a woman that told lies that people listened to as the truth?

I believe McCain had the dossier that said Trump paid hookers to piss on a bed Obama slept on, which could very well be the same one, because they're fucking retarded.

indeed, see thread theme

I've always wondered why one of the psychic kids (Masaru) in Akira looked and acted (leader of the group for the most part, his style of clothing) like a little Donald Trump. The manga was written and drawn during Trump's rise to international prominence and fame and we keep learning of instances where Trump seems to be so far ahead of everyone that he seems almost psychic. Ancient meme magic confirmed yet again?

Wow, it makes sense, kinda.
How do you keep an informant safe from the Clintons? Accept the job to whack him

Such anger from Congress. I wonder what terrorist attack will occur right after her testimony to help people forget how utterly fucked the U.S. is.

WHERE IS THE PISS TAPE

They want us to fear/hate Russia. The (((hidden hand))) behind CNN, NBC, etc., also lurks behind Fox. Once they think they've accomplished that, an (((event))) will drive us to WAR !!! .

(((They))) will never stop this.

mmmm, my wettest dream is coming true:
twitter.com/JacobAWohl/status/923410277567254528

knew it

Bingo.

possible but the account was identified by Krebs, for whatever that's worth.

krebsonsecurity.com/2015/08/who-hacked-ashley-madison/
archive.is/8pmHq

>Executive Editor at OffendedAmerica.com
literally who? probably you

>The (((hidden hand))) behind CNN, NBC, etc., also lurks behind Fox.
Trump really needs to deploy the military to those stations and regain that territory for America.

For what purpose? It's shrinking by the day anyway. Also TV was always the kike's playground.

To broadcast discussions on important topics like the shitskin epidemic and its devastating effects so future generations aren't fooled by jews into giving their wealth away to perpetually helpless rabid animals.

This is being slid

No user, you need to think BIGGER

More like:

Jon Rappoport succinctly condensed the storyline, simplifying it, ridiculing it.

jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2017/10/27/the-dirty-trump-dossier-what-no-one-is-talking-about/

WEP and WPS are your friend.
reaver for WPS like that other user said
WEP can be cracked in a few minutes by basically spamming the router with bullshit packets and "collecting" the responses

get a wifi card that supports packet injection (called monitor mode as well)

feds, fuck off, for information purposes only, user can google this shit, go away, and tell the Langley fucks to leave me alone

I don't have enough words or angry memes in my hard drive for how this makes me feel.

Agree, but let's honor the Führer nonetheless -
HEIL HITLER

Nice, saved.