ROTHSCHILD LEAKS

hi fellow anons

… I am the person behind those leaks.
I am out of the game for a while.

Do you think they changed anything ?
Were they helpful for us to expose THEM ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kfNkP_mOrmk
youtu.be/iFDe5kUUyT0
mega.nz/#F!NyInibiQ!ffs2TsCyVqqmsuV4hjk4SA
mega.nz/#!1iJxGK7B!W6c3FqRYI_nHhPt7OIVUDwhLxhQ08VlO1iVd_uKtEuM
archive.org/details/BRADLEYFOUNDATION
uk.linkedin.com/in/alexandre-oppenheim-17645656/de
google.ch/maps/place/Chemin de l'Oie, 1031 Mex/@46.5758961,6.5529978,301m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x478c33edd4869b8d:0x568c3f63ee6a6e7d!8m2!3d46.575233!4d6.5547377
twitter.com/VertigoPolitix
linkedin.com/in/julianeoppenheim/
instagram.com/ludmillavo/,
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tl;dr youtube.com/watch?v=kfNkP_mOrmk

Inb4 thread vanishes. Sites that have their dox always get mysteriously hacked.

i know.. last time we speculated 8ch along with halfchan will get taken down for good,
as both of those platforms served as breeding grounds in the peer-driven reseach dox we have arrived at..

Sure, I'll bite. So do the rothkikes actually get help from ancient demons, or is it all a facade to give them the illusion of power/trick dumb fucks more easily into their pedo rings to get black mail on them?

idk for sure, however based on their feedback, the demons etc. is just a bullshit story to lure the masses into blackmailing rituals, which in turn serve only a purpose of keeping control of the flock

depends on your spirituality, yet it is what they revealed over the last few convos we've had on halfCH

Based on that, do these so-called demons have actual power, or is it all just a laff from beyond to see how gullible kikes are? I'm not totally against the idea of the rothschilds being in contact, as their initial rise to power seemed too perfect of a storm without prior knowledge or very thorough instructions. In either case shitposting on a mongolian basket weaving forum has proven to be hundreds, if not thousands of times more effective at altering reality than making sacrifices to bull-faced faggots.

Tell us about the electronic mind control weapons user, and no haarp larp.

mkultra alpha/beta/delta programming

im just gonna leave it here, please have a closer look into those topics yourself

true indeed…

again they rose to power thanks to ppl who were in the demon business way longer then most of us could possibly imagine..

What's going on at their island?

What are they planning that involves Antarctica? I know they've got a bunker down there, why? Was any of that gameplan revealed?

>(((fellow anons)))

Reported

this is an unnatural thread

checking

If thank God there is a man brave enough to do something about those addresses and it turns out to be a bait then yes, they were "helpful" to expose that. These guys probably have a private militia only for protecting their rich ass.
If that is the case they are really stupid, because trying to catch an organized group that has no core is impossible. Maybe it can catch them a few people who are highly active but not much.
It really could be that it's just their carelessness about this info otherwise. I wouldn't be surprised because these psychopaths get joy out of showing their deeds to people without getting any prosecution. It strengthens their "untouchable"-ness.

The guy leaking the Rothschild docs is a Rothschild themselves, he may have honestly sided with us, the info may still be good, but we should still be careful.

what heresy is this?

Did you leak pic related too where predictions were made of a Shariablue/David Brock heart attack, due to Alefantis/Rothschild link, which happened weeks later..?

Can you stand out even more?

so…you'll see yourself out now?

source? the only thing I can find on google about brock during the last month is that he sent a letter to bernie 2-3 days ago. the only thing coming when when you add "heart attack" is a COMMENT on ((infowars)) claiming he had a heart attack when pedogate was first brought to light. nothing recent and nothing sourced.

It's just a coincidence, goyim.

Only plebbitors call them that. It's sharejew.

jewblue has a better ring to it.

Go ahead and jewgle it. It's gone, at least here.

here's your compromise:

Not all the doxes got cleaned up yet.
Plenty Rothschild doxes still out there.

Was the Heart Attack Ray Gun used by spooks this time?
Also called the Venus ECCD Method, EM signal emitted causes heart fibrillation.
But you Rothschilds also have beating hearts too!!!

How about RothBlue or FireJew?

Speaking of Fire Jews, incidentially, prophetically…

So many entries to choose from.

this is a shill damage assessment thread, stop bumping it.

can someone spambot this to death?

Actual Holla Forums thread is a shill thread, the 80% of the catalog that is cnn tier trash and commie overton window shifting threads are a-ok though!

prepare for the kommandos

Congrats on not being in Europe.

is there an MP4 version of the wealthcycles webm?

Fake as fuck

Sage and REPORT

Reason: not politics

CIA Spook mad?

David James Brock
2130 Cathedral Ave NW
Washington DC 20008-1502

Media Matters for America
PO Box 52155
Washington, DC 20091-2155
(202) 756-4100
@davidbrockdc

PO Box 1026
Ocean View, DE 19970-1026
(757) 838-8394

2050 Ramblewood Drive South
Rehoboth Beach DE 19971-9618
(757) 851-2690
(302) 541-4378

360 Summit Court
Hampton, VA 23666-5603
(757) 838-8394

Leak pic related too where predictions were made of a Shariablue-David Brock heart attack, due to Alefantis-Rothschild link, which happened weeks later…

Even the richest man in the whole wide world has to sleep SOMEWHERE every night!!!

Evelyn Robert Adrian de Rothschild
Ascott House Ascott,
Leighton Buzzard
LU7 0PS, United Kingdom

can't embed for some reason
youtu.be/iFDe5kUUyT0

a few more good ones

These kikes are going to crash the economy with no survivors (except themselves).

OFFICIAL CNN DOXES
mega.nz/#F!NyInibiQ!ffs2TsCyVqqmsuV4hjk4SA

OFFICIAL CNN DOXES.zip 122MB
mega.nz/#!1iJxGK7B!W6c3FqRYI_nHhPt7OIVUDwhLxhQ08VlO1iVd_uKtEuM

A little of column A and a whole shitload of column B

hai guyz based aryan fearless warrior here to announce that I'm a fucking pussy who will giv up at the first sign of conflict hehe letz do this guyz 4th reich hehe!

Wow! Pussies are fucking heros! Pussy faggots like Assange who are definitely not limited hangout who hang onto leaks that could save innocent peoples livez are so freaking bazed!

People lyke the millionaire Alix Jonez who is definitely not a fed who get constant exposure from the press while people like Michael Hastings are murdered are the head of the rezistence!

bump

Eat shit.

Kill yourself cunt.

good work but jesus christ the formatting is horrible on this image, almost indecipherable but i am dyslexic

checked
I only hope hell is as bad as Dante described it for these bastards

This is the correct dox for Benjamin de Rothschild

Are YOU an evil pedo too?!!!

The only poison here is your poisoning the well of inquiry with your made up drugs. Adrenochrome is just a codeword for the blood of human sacrifices, the compound itself has little to no pharmacologic effect.

It is real, the Satanists love to drink the blood of terrified sacrificial victims, and drink their freshly drained blood when it is supercharged with adrenaline. Adrenochrome is just oxidized adrenaline.

The Rothschilds got hacked, the Bradley Foundation is a real awesome download, 34.6 GB

archive.org/details/BRADLEYFOUNDATION

No, your really not. 1. You got shit wrong. His James Rothschilds middle name isn't Alefantis, It's Achilles. 2. Your a fucking idiot, there is no adrenochrome aspect (period) they harvest the pineal gland…not the adrenaline gland. I 'still' have the original dox that "I" made over /4pol/.
You can stop fucking lying now p053r.

I did some digging recently, and James A. Rothschild may also live here:

Kathy Susan Rothschild
900 W End Ave Apt 17e
New York NY 10025-3581
(212) 222-7745

James A. Rothschild
2660 Scott St
San Francisco CA 94123-4635

ever since I exposed their adrenochrome hotspot library water fountain, it mysteriously broke for two months … now its back up yet with normal water .

i a bit mad, as they cut out my supply as well …

OC OP HERE

if it is of interest to any of you, i have recently doxxed the current address of ultra-top-jews : oppenheim(er)

the first redshield worker for THEM and they own the redshields ..

if anyone cares i will post the address … … …

they tried to force me into a marriage, but plans kinda changed till now ..
am a bit mad at them as at the present moment im kinda dead broke, and am forced to use shitty public transport ..

lol, jews being jews, i need at least a car but NO

here we go:
ALEXANDER OPPENHEIM
uk.linkedin.com/in/alexandre-oppenheim-17645656/de

ADDRESS:
google.ch/maps/place/Chemin de l'Oie, 1031 Mex/@46.5758961,6.5529978,301m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x478c33edd4869b8d:0x568c3f63ee6a6e7d!8m2!3d46.575233!4d6.5547377

HIS BLOG:
twitter.com/VertigoPolitix

family:
linkedin.com/in/julianeoppenheim/
instagram.com/ludmillavo/, SC: ludmillaaaaa

he tried to blackmail my family into marriage by threatening to kill my father with a gun …
crazy peeps indeed