Touhou Netplay #14

It's Fall. Get comfy and say hello to the Aki sisters.

Phantasmagoria of Flower View:
Versus shooting game.
DL: wishful.cc/sp/public/touhou_threads/TH09 ~ Phantasmagoria of Flower View.7z
Info: hastebin.com/raw/uviwiyigex
Wiki: en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Phantasmagoria_of_Flower_View

Hisoutensoku + Scarlet Weather Rhapsody:
Fighting game.
DL: wishful.cc/sp/public/touhou_threads/Touhou 12.3 Hisoutensoku v1.10a eng patch v1.1a + 10.5 Hisouten v1.06a eng patch v1.1a + Sokuroll v1.3.7z
Info: hastebin.com/raw/xanohiyoga
Wiki: hisouten.koumakan.jp/

Urban Legend in Limbo (JP v1.11, don't upgrade if you want to play online):
Aerial fighter.
DL: wishful.cc/sp/public/touhou_threads/Touhou 14.5 - Urban Legend in Limbo v1.11.7z
Info: hastebin.com/raw/nelihivihehttp://hastebin.com/raw/uviwiyigex
Wiki: shinpiroku.koumakan.jp/

Meddlesome Magician 2:
Party game with races and fights.
DL: wishful.cc/sp/public/touhou_threads/MM2.zip
Info: hastebin.com/raw/xusesadeda
Character Guides: en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Touhou_Daiundousai/Characters

Touhou Hack and Slash:
Dungeon crawler with a leveling system.
DL: wishful.cc/sp/public/touhou_threads/Touhou Hack & Slash.7z
Info: hastebin.com/raw/megaruhipe
Wiki: en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Touhou_Hack_and_Slash

Touhou Boushuen - Age of Ethanols (2.18 jp):
Simple Age of Empires clone. Suitable for those unfamiliar with RTS.
DL: wishful.cc/sp/public/touhou_threads/蟒酒宴+ 2.18.7z
We also have an optional English version, if you can't read rune and want to learn what the menus say or play SP.
SP: wishful.cc/sp/public/touhou_threads/Boushuen English version 1.01a.7z
Note that we only use the 2.18 Japanese version for online play and this version is different in faction balance, it also lacks the Library faction.
Info: hastebin.com/raw/suwipujaba
Wiki: en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Age_of_Ethanols
Keyboard config translation: my.mixtape.moe/cysofn.txt

Touhou Bullet Ephemeris
Worms clone with a wide selection of characters.
DL: wishful.cc/sp/public/touhou_threads/Touhou Bullet Ephemeris (Touhou Worms).7z

UT2K4 Unreal Touhou Mod:
Mod for UT2K4 with Touhou models. Warning, it's almost 3GB but has the registry key and everything you need to play, just unzip and run. Don't forget the patch.
DL: mega.nz/#!mhBDgR7L!BW3Bn47M4vHCPm8Qsn2YdjmvxWBfeyYMEUgZweSv7wY
Patch: mega.nz/#!bgI0wb4K!l-wptbffWUV0mb8GCpwG4h-43rj-oTQkK5WrWU-VNXw

We have an IRC channel on irc.rizon.net, #2hu8ch which is mainly for tech support and occasionally chatter for games that lack an in-game chat system. It's largely dead because we mostly use the thread for communication.

General discussion of Touhou gameplay is allowed and encouraged, though the main focus is organizing netplay matches.

NO SECONDARIES ALLOWED

Other urls found in this thread:

aww.moe/mugtde.zip
aww.moe/c4xtuv.rar
wishful.cc/sp/public/touhou_threads/Ura Panic !.7z
wishful.cc/sp/public/touhou_threads/Takutikusu.7z
hisouten.koumakan.jp/wiki/Touhou_Hisoutensoku_Wiki
shinpiroku.koumakan.jp/
mauve.sandwich.net/iamp/rollcaster-120221.zip
wiki.mizuumi.net/stuff/tools/score.dat
wiki.mizuumi.net/w/Immaterial_and_Missing_Power/Alice_Margatroid
mediafire.com/file/suh3wok99mfkx3w/Touhou_14_5_English_Patch_v1_32.zip
shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,18183.0.html
thpp.supersanctuary.net/wiki/Touhoudex
brianapps.net/sizer/
my.mixtape.moe/xdquvk.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

2hu is pretty cool bro
don't hate on the secondaries
(「・ω・)「

Prepare your anus faggot

Huh, it's Saturday already! I didn't even notice.

Anyone up to play something?

We're playing some Ura Panic! Lobby is up so come join.

Download Ura Panic here: aww.moe/mugtde.zip

And as an extra have Takutikusu as well: aww.moe/c4xtuv.rar

wishful.cc/sp/public/touhou_threads/Ura Panic !.7z
wishful.cc/sp/public/touhou_threads/Takutikusu.7z

Reuploaded and converted to 7z. Fixed filenames in Ura Panic.

It's spring you dumb nigger, also these games are shit.

Does anyone here want to play soku or ulil?

i will soku if you host

72.180.18.24:10800

ggs this is getting too laggy

ggs, it got really bad at the end

I'm pretty sure I took more damage from using Illusionary Dominance in the sun than I dealt.

you probably did if it isn't invulnerable, that card also doesn't seem to do much damage despite being a 5 card

Also, is reisen's hitbox small or something? I noticed my dial-a alt214 whiffed when she was standing.

It was laggy so I didn't get enough hits in. The card also does more damage if I shield crush with it.

Yes, this is why I crouch a lot with Reisen.

I never expected reisen to have a smaller hitbox, she doesn't even look that small.

It's still not as bad as Yukari when she uses 2b.

Sunday night is for playing games!

Minetest is up.

We must do some reorganization on the server.

- All resource should be moved to a centralized place. It would be best to have a dedicated storehouse.
- Incomplete projects should be removed.
- Roads should be changed to cobblestone as opposed to refined stone. Buildings should be in refined stone.
- Land should be allotted so that everyone knows where to build.
- Water in farms doesn't need to be in rows. A water block fertilizes soil in a 3 block radius.

Added weather and UFOs. Weather doesn't get rendered if the player is indoors, even if they are looking outdoors. The UFO mod required the UFO to be charged with a furnace, but I disabled that. The UFO can only go forward and has a velocity, so overshooting is easy. It feels more like flying a regular airplane than a UFO.

The UFO mod has been updated. Now UFOs will drift down when empty instead of drifting up eternally, making them unrecoverable. The s key now makes the UFO go backwards instead of stopping. The UFO loses velocity faster now; combined with the s key, this should replace breaking. It's not perfect but it will do for now.

Bump.

Bomber

Anyone alive?

I'm live for video games.

Hosting soku bullying games

100.6.6.135:10800

g-g-g-ggs

ggs

crash

Anyone know how the systems of the touhou fighting games work?
I can't seem to find anywhere that explains the mechanics

hisouten.koumakan.jp/wiki/Touhou_Hisoutensoku_Wiki
and
shinpiroku.koumakan.jp/
have pretty much everything you need to know about the fighting games.

Does anybody want to play some video games?

Would anyone be up for HnS tomorrow?

Which games?

I'm up for videogames!

One of the fighting games if there aren't many people. If there are more people we could play something bigger.

Looks like there's 3 of us. Should we play Worms or AoE?

Ive never played aoe so I vote for worms. Although just because I haven't played it doesn't mean I won't.

AoE requires some learning and getting used to. It's definitely worth trying because it becomes pretty fun if you know what you're doing.

I'm also really rusty at it's been like a month since i last played it.

I'm fine playing both so whichever one is fine to me.

Worms room is up.

Anyone hosting for ULIL? I'd host but it won't let me.
Koisheep-tier Koishi.

I'm playing worms, but when we are finished i can

Goody.

AYE YAI YAI

This game has the cutest art.

Are you still there?

Yes.

host up
im running 1.11e if it matters

GGs that last hit from the area thing had no right to hit you

Well, that's it for today. You have a VERY scary Ichirin, Koishi's my main gal and you pummeled her, and you started predicting me, not like I'm unpredicatble. Great games.

Anyone wanna play IaMP? I just started playing it a week or so ago, soku and SWR intimidated me with all the weather effects and stuff.

I would play. How is it done?

I got my copy of IaMP from nyaa and it came with rollcaster, which is the netplay client. I think I can just host a game and then you can connect to my IP. I'm not sure if having a router will mess with that, mizuumi isn't very clear about it. It does seem like we can just connect to the mizzumi port though, that way we don't have to worry about port forwarding

I have v1.11 but I don't have the rollcaster. Care to upload it?

A router is fine as long as you have port forwarding done. I can host.

I have no idea what port forwarding is, so its probably not set up.

mauve.sandwich.net/iamp/rollcaster-120221.zip should probably work, I just grabbed it off the wiki.

Well, you see, there's a modem and a router. A modem lets you connect to the Internet but only with one device at a time. A router allows multiple devices use the same Internet connection with one modem. It does this by assigning each device an internal IP. External ports can be forwarded to internal IPs. Thanks to this, you can have for example one device hosting a website while another hosts IaMP.

71.194.213.210:10800
Game is up.

I'm having timeout issues. Might be because I'm running it through wine, though it was supposed to work fine.

Do you have all the characters unlocked, and rollcaster in the same folder as th075.exe? I tried it in persistent mode but it wouldn't connect either.

That might be the case.

No.
Yes.

it wont work unless you have all the characters unlocked. wiki.mizuumi.net/stuff/tools/score.dat will unlock them all, but it'll overwrite your current scores.

Try now.

Accidentally ended it. Try again. Which I knew how to use a spellcard.

22D starts spell trance, refills your hp. 236d uses the card, though some have a 214d mode as well, (sakuya and yukari)

ggs, thanks for the games. Once you warmed up you really started trouncing me lol

GGs. I like this game better than Soku. Starting to understand the controls turned things around.

Runs are destroyed to this theme.

Unzan is best stand.

Made me tear up.

Are there people for more video games tonight?

I am.

If its just one person do you want to play a battling game

I'm up for IaMP or ULiL.

lets try ulil and if the connection is too shit we can go iamp
host up

I found a couple lava-pools. I'm thinking about making hell a la Subterranean Animism but I have no idea how to go about it. Making an underground town sounds like fun though

I haven't played 2hu fightan in a while, is Hisoutensoku still the most popular or did ULiL overtake it?

Soku is much more popular than ULiL, largely because ULiL still doesn't have a rollcaster.

Anyone wanna play IaMP? I can't host but we can use the mizzumi hookthrough

71.194.213.210:10800

ggs man, that corner pressure and okizeme is something else. Gotta get used to that kick that hits low too, I always block that wrong when you use your graze with the kick.

GGs. I am still confused by the controls. I don't understand why sometimes 6a gives a lance and sometimes it gives bullets. Am I doing two different moves without knowing? I still find myself trying to do Soku combos and confusing z and x. Alice's sliding kick is useful and easier to do than in Soku. It also grazes which is awesome.

6a is a lance when you're sort of close, and when you're really far its bullets. Check mizuumi, it breaks it down really well. wiki.mizuumi.net/w/Immaterial_and_Missing_Power/Alice_Margatroid

What is the difference between Missing Power and Soku?

Soku has flight, weather, cards, and the returning characters are a bit different.
IaMP is a more straight forward.

Pretty big I assume, though I haven't played soku. I know IaMP has no weather, smaller cast, and a different combo system

Those kinds of moves are the worst. I thought I was pretty far during the last round.

bump

How often is everyone playing Touhou kaizo mario edition?

Right now we don't do it very often. But if there's enough players then I have no problem hosting it if there's any interest.

We might need some time syncing.

Let's play some games tomorrow!

Alright

So stupid. I tried to graze Kogasa's eye in her stage 2 boss fight. This is no way to get a run.

Today is the day that we should play! Anyone up yet?

Anyone wanna play ULIL?

I'm try to play but I end up pacing around. This is sad.

Does anybody want to play some games?

Which ones?

Depends on how many people are willing to play games

It's just us.

Anyone wanna play ULIL?

I could host but I dont wanna leave the other guy out

Also which version are you using?
I found out recently that 1.32 netplay works

It says TH145. I think I have a demo version though, because it won't let me progress all the way through story mode.

Download the game from the OP then use this patch here
mediafire.com/file/suh3wok99mfkx3w/Touhou_14_5_English_Patch_v1_32.zip
that should bring you up to par.
I also recommend updating the OP with the update and such for later thread.

I don't think the other person is coming back.

Wanna play ULIL?

I don't mind. I'm just playing UFO.

I did think about that but was warned to use v1.11 instead. I'll consider updating it because there doesn't seem to be a reason not to upgrade.

I probably said something like use 1.11 because it worked, but 1.32 worked with a friend earlier. If anything ill see if it works with random people now

host up

Yeah 1.32e works with random people as well.
The only thing is I cant seem to find any patch notes for it

I'm glad you got it working.

Are there people who want to play games ?

I'll play IaMP if you want

sure
host up:

You there?

there seems to be something horribly wrong

wanna rehost it?

rehosting

doesnt seem to be working this time either. oh well, we can try again tomorrow if you want.

hold on let me try one last time on a different port
host up
72.180.18.24:7500

I'm in, but it seems like you're still broken.

i dunno what to do to fix it
are you able to host?

Needs more yokai gas.

nah my router is fuckin dumb and doesnt have anything that i can interface with to set up port forwarding

Are you still there?
if so I think i fixed it

oh, my bad, was playing csgo. I'm down to try again

ggs, i gotta sleep now

ggs, meiling does an extremely low amount of damage

yeah you really have to hit your combos to make her hurt. if you look on mizzumi she's the only one signifigantly below the rest in terms of tier.

bump

Does anybody want to play games?

I wouldn't mind some Ura Panic.

I would but I dont actually know how to host it

I have some time to play. Are you 2 still here? I can host it if you want

I might be.

Alright, I'll start hosting now! I'll wait for 5 to 10 minutes for people to join before I start doing levels.

If anyone has trouble connecting then please do post here.

Aaaaaaaaaand host down!

It was fun.

Does anyone wanna play game?

I'll play you 10 rounds in the fighting game of your choice.

Ill do some iamp meiling suffering
72.180.18.24:7500

Looks like we dropped. Rehost?

Rehosted

ggs

GGs.

Maybe they're waterproof.

I like how I managed to avoid dying in both of these webms.

Yes, you did pretty good.

I don't know what they are saying, I just thought the animation looked funny.

Oh boy, It's Friday already! How about we play something when the night-time arrives?

What do you want to play?

Do people still play unreal?

I wouldn't mind, but its not friday for me yet.

People are not playing much of anything.

I would host it but i don't how how. its probably better to wait for more people anyways.

How about some Hack & Slash? It's been a while since we last played that and weren't we gonna go for some more clears? Otherwise we could just play some Takutikusu or PoFV or something which allows for more players if there's anyone here.

I haven't played UT or Killing Floor in a while. I can host it if there's enough players who are interested!

I'd be up for some UT, but i'll wait to see if theres more players.

I am interested too.

Are there people here that play games?

bump

Anyone up for anything? Let's play something soon!

You're too slow.

There are! They're just never in the same time-zone.

I'm still up for unreal, but can play whatever.

Interest is waning, we're missing regulars, it's a busy time of year, and timezones are working against us. Previously active players are missing and we're not getting new ones. It's hard to organize games with so few players, especially ones that require groups.

What should we do?

Beg cuckchan to come over?

I suspect that someone here has done that before and the consequences were ill. If we wanted to be cucks, we'd go to cuckchan. There's no reason to bring them here. The "Last character you played" thread had a lot of Touhou discussion. Meanwhile this thread has trouble staying alive.

If we found new games people might regain some interest.

It's hard to start anything when there only seems to be a single person responding constantly. And it doesn't help that the summer vacation has been over for a long time, everyone is too busy going to school or working or whatever.

But I doubt the majority of it was gameplay related, or was it?

Looks like Holla Forums ate my image.

Like which?

We were more active before summer.
No. Tangentially at best.

I'm not too sure what has been tried and what hasn't, but there is that Touhou Sky Arena game that I would expect to have netplay.

There is also that Touhou Puppet Dance Preformance that should have netplay.
There is also an online battle thing for an older version of Touhou Puppet Play.

We discussed that and it had DRM.

Isn't it 1v1? It was played but there wasn't much interest.

It sucks that some of the more interesting games have DRM.
Yeah it is only 1v1 battling in each puppet game, but at least for the Puppet Play one you don't need to beat the game first because its a separate client.

Games with DRM are not worth playing.

Does anybody want to play a game?

Exhausted because I had to drive all day. Don't know why I'm even awake.
Otherwise I would.

No, you failed the CAPTCHA. How about making it readable?

bump

Bump

Is there translations for the sequels? Shit's comfy as fuck to play.

Last i read about it they were all translated already. However, apparently the sequels are encrypted in such a way that prevent translation patches from being applied unlike the first game, so it's pretty much impossible to do a hard translated version of each short of rewriting the game from scratch. You have to keep the translation notes at hand and play the japanese version while reading them, and i forgot where they were posted at last time.

shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,18183.0.html

This thread has links to both FMWP and FMWI, though translation's still incomplete, as in only the story is translated - battle dialogues with seishins aren't translated.

I managed to kill Yuuka on normal, but I can't think of a way to kill her on Lunatic. You need to deal 10000 damage in a single attack in order to be able to do that. Marisa needs Belief to be able to crit her, and even if you feed her and Alice you'll need to get both of them to crit to kill her without shield def proccing, realistically. You can't get Valor without cheating on the stage that she's on - there's just not enough EXP. Plus, you have to upgrade damage as much as you can, which means not feeding Keine/Nitori kills that much (on Lunatic, it means you're gonna savescum a lot) and doing unfocused kills to get more points, which is basically even more autism.

On that note, is anyone up? I can host vidya games if any of you want to play. KF, Ura panic, MM2, whatever's fine, as long as there's people, I guess.

I'm able to play video game

I can play! Just give me 10-15 minutes because I want to finish eating before I join

Got it, game in ten minutes, coming right up. Anything in particular you want me to host?

I'm down for unreal but can do whatever.

Let's start with some Unreal I suppose.

KF - 94.188.40.99:7777

Ura Panic AKA Kaizo Mario 2hu edition - 94.188.40.99:10800, password is touhou

Thanks user, much appreciated.

S-so, anyone want to play some videogames?

I'm up for some vidya!

A good duo.

I guess it has been a while since we stated.

Which 2hu would you like to play?

Guess we're playing 2hu worms then.

2hu ephemeris - 94.188.40.99:10800

I fought the law, and the, law won.

常に自分を見つめ直すのです

Anyone know anything about the Puppet Dance Performance expansion? Do you have to start a new game or can it use your old file?

fdsafd

Bump
Anyone up for some games?

I'm up for games, not sure which though.

This was so much harder than what it looked like.

I'm up for it too, what should we play?

I really have no idea. After having beaten Ura Panic, I think we've now beaten all Touhou fangames which feature netplay.

Unless we count beating Killing Floor on an official map, because the Patriarch is a dick.

We could just play that worms clone, i haven't played much of it yet.

Hosting Ephemeris. Use the lobby to connect!

We had some fun and good matches tonight. Thanks for playing and server is down now!

Does anybody want to play one of the fighting games?

bump

Anyone want to play some vidya? I could host some more 2hu worms, but if you want to play something else I'm up as well.

I'd be up for playing some KF or AoE vs the AI. It's been so long since I've last played AoE, I need to unrust!

Sure. Hosting AoE+ now - 94.188.40.99:10800

Is anybody up to play a game?

Don't you mean Aya and Maribel?

did they make a fucking worms with touhous now?

is it good?

Well it is a bit fun.

Anyone alive in here?

yes
doesn't seem like there's people here though

Been pretty slow.

Anyone up for ephemeris?

I'd be up for some!

Bump

Virtual On Touhou is getting VR support.

Games tonight?

If someone hosts, i'd join.

I can host, I don't know what to though

How about some MM2? We haven't played that in a long time.

I don't like the game but I'll host anyways. 89.99.155.26:7777

I'll keep the lobby open for 5-10 minutes so feel free to join!

(checked)
All racing sections plus four battle royale rounds? I remember when it was just battle royales every single time. Kinda need more people, two slots open.

Well, yeah, the match settings are at their default settings. I can't read your mind to see what you want to play y'know see you have to tell me

Although it is true that the meat of this game is the BR rounds, sometimes a race or two every once in a while wouldn't be bad.
Same character allowance is fine, individual character select would take too much time (and it's a pain with the lag anyways) so keep it off.

Bump the number of battle royale rounds to something uneven like 5.

Is this still up?

It's full and we started

Ugh, well that was awful, remind me to never host MM2 again. Server down

And it crashed before the last round. What a shame, i think i know why you guys never played anything other than battle royale.

Even so, why was it so laggy? Was it because we had 4 people? All the times i've played it ran flawlessy with just 2.

I've never had a smooth 4-player match. The more players there are, the worse it gets because there's always someone with an awful connection.

bump

Something something, videogames. If anyone's up we can play them.

I'm up,
Are you able to host?

Yeah, sure. MM2 or whatever, don't really care what as long as there's people there.

MM2 is alright with me if its just two people.

MM2 - 94.188.40.99:10800
dead in the water edition

Scratch that, something came up, but I'll be back later.
See if anyone in the IRC can join you.
Sorry

rip

Still there?

About to go to sleep, you took too long. Gonna try to be there same time tomorrow.

A-anyone up for vidya?

Are you still here? I'd be up for some games

bump

Up!

down.

Are there any lists for 2hus on what routes for Touhoumon Purple?

Is it worth training Momiji or Aya?
Alice best starter.

When I downloaded it there was a document that had the locations of all the characters.
If you wanna know what they all do thpp.supersanctuary.net/wiki/Touhoudex

This entry alone made me want to play this game.
kek

We might as well trudge along to the bump limit.

Might as well. Anything tonight?

Didn't notice this post. I'll play a fighter, PoFV, Ephemeris, or 1v1 AoE if you host.

GG, fun matches all around.

Make burgerland great again
bump

Her lunacy lights the way.

Mystia bump.

Crossover bump, we playing anything tonight? I'll be up for anything in a bit.

Sorry, didn't see this message. Internet was down for a while. If you're still up, I'm willing to play.

C'mon, let's get to 300 posts

post clownpiece

Any ideas about when ZUN will anounce a new 2hu game?

nope, but soon I hope.

Anyone up for a game?

Sure, i'm up for some games, but what should we play? Soku, PoFV, AoE or maybe MM2?

Take your pick. I'd play anything but Soku.

Is it just the two of us or does anyone else want to join?

sorry anything except soku will cause my laptop to heat up to temperatures of 100 F

It was big and colored

Just 11 more posts to go

Can anyone help me with Koumajou Densetsu II? The normal windowed resolution is too small and it won't let me change it.
ALT + Enter doesn't work but there is an option to have it full screened in the options.But turning it on causes there to be a large black bar at the bottom of my screen.

FIVE
YEARS

brianapps.net/sizer/
Maybe this will help?

From what I recall, there should setting files you could change that lets you type it in, but that might have been another game. Although from experience with full screening games, I found that monitor settings on your machine can help and hurt. My monitor would actually stay at its set resolution, but then would have the game in the center of the screen with what ever its resolution was at, with blackvoid filling the areas in between. Which was very annoying until I changed a few options in the. You could also have your monitor/HD tv "zoom in" if it has that feature.

Too close to die now.

It's friday night lads, time for some video games. Get in the IRC for details.

Now in horrible cropped quality.

Great games, I'll try to host tomorrow. Hope you'll make a new thread by then.

my.mixtape.moe/xdquvk.pdf

Would you be interested in playing this? It's a trpg. The book is pretty.

what's the server ip?

From what I've seen of it, I didn't like it very much. Too restrictive thanks to its focus on grids.

How would we go about playing it?

The details will be shared on IRC next time we play.

I've never played a trpg before. I thought it might be interesting, especially since it's another multiplayer game.

Forgot to upload end of the second match.

There's some encoding errors.

New thread soon.

It appears the 2 month old thread on the 2nd fastest board will soon meet its end.