WebM Thread: Properly titled thread edition

Post em here

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZis30XBkhSv_19rLBVzgegr1kz8WvrRFKGUHq4XInk-LqhMO8NMOwoR-KWhLv95_1QP2D3GAla813Gdo6WiE2UxnvlhP9-Ce_1nRcwqbTY61OSPeJxbU68c2_1wtHwUM3BcfN6uSAxJ5nFsr3hmfzz1hPLz-yiXRXoArgtMzpEhGW-VGIP3R8k9Vep_1LOmc4C_1wcv7ZxdpdKfjUE5SYuOTtla3Ux57Fmu-vXxXP5XS5kaBH_1gagLdKoe50JLpFSlX5yNcTbb2xQK8sKjI0ddotPdi_131f6d2xrMHEjl2y6DiPqFvJM07lAEHGQjaXElNKDw5_1WMSl7MVWUOKBHmNgY4vbGbv0fIrCvqsWYhy0mUFm76PEUGJek9kC-VDPHd7ZALyzvBDH-vAHszQiW4siHoRCIONmAKAXapdZlKKQ2UNiHE1eLEpIwY_12EOmYLaPIiLKsE1YJsFjAJ0E5iDDBwgD-A-YV0H4wv7okAe2QJChhJZb3Y7feI31hAAUnK-ieHJutXHCGLzbnySClsqx0csL0JWrXYiFtnoiQRNO3tbNV4MnBw0Jj9iMSNojBejQ9G60GjDF0n04QPZunC1YQnpVCcEMOeYCy8ccIJJefDejhZ603JSCReqQG0FP5tHyLeZeUhSc_1jIoeyQ3tAipnvNaB2KfLr66-Jk6bC9-EOqVQ1ZYe2-HNtqh4J10CbRp_1jDeeZbEF8KpUNIzBnuPLnV4fv4vfa6DhSkYeH5EVZLYly0vBh0Zv0TbjDUwVUItx0bQ_1CAPIVEhBMt6psc45JeLku0FIZqVQnMxFvMyZZDFOuUHAFTzRFroAPJfy7Otd1jFG6HGV2Vqsx519RxWEZaLEj2IBonLTLI8oLINZj1NTR_198sVzl2sBnbFSCEsHKDGoNXnjSSVCFHbjOY7Gh45lApkPduFtkVdhp7Ot4fIBXDVZuGJFRnnocYlLE6fRLDnsxuOxNVCjoOVxzqsU0LYYIlK3lutWFmpwb6KHnghwBUOr8pftMP5ABXqSODUh4XWheZcufUiQ3xmJGU9vvirgxosO_1LRRTApAOZ-5HrjBzvZk5uR3IeYRfMdg835oCJSdHPe4y9eVugGCun64Rj_185IZUCjznVGa4Bz6trIOvDzN4mE8zq_1n5mV97p5r6XHj2v-StvzIrtA4e7SRrjZJZmjT8Tngt7-GKp5W4j_1qZmOfRI9iS5G58MlPfo2RpVrzIiMjVNwORixycuSafvB15YBGeDjuwrpoXnYL0k1wDy3LCwf-9x0hJnnU4QFXkFEXvK_1rVld9uKrlkCN6zrBGGS4mQHOQX0dsDKRzk0e5r-YAr_18UCU9m5y2fC1KWF7JzZnbjkkcxbunqpijLBnPEiEZOZW4fUNAE7NpePnVZcnlGV3JZBn9WWDbMfLxl-pACmvekLj6u_1qnh_1TjhiA702m1crPvVodUot4npPl77Q8CsXsKfT1ZWXIrW_1sA-FQ5mS9iWVHsjs5J96SthEiZccCc82XCJ7MYEKz3Zm8Vip4KwevChnPkrTsYU4OEQaBnht38EIO2VUe_1WbpR6UBPFjV0mk_12WdImCz1yix-Vm84aqaXc1W7YtoGxFD6GXRljRy1IanUzOFDr5rmR9xMZxfyg4W5kVQ3Fav--aLVJd92idR0hBEJuG6XJAq4lbM_1JqXmo4KARCe96RRdQPikxkttMw17BS8e_1vaAoEi_1DvgdYlmK-yvLdgaasdTPF-8f6gHbHKEk92-3cqp2PhmpGs0BC4VICe_1PCo4WSg3hB_1EiijMgXSErWQ&hl=en-CA
google.ca/search?hl=en-CA&q=boston globe guide to boston [book]&tbm=isch&tbs=simg:CAQSlwEJNUIW8KyZ8t0aiwELEKjU2AQaBAgCCAUMCxCwjKcIGmIKYAgDEiiFBNwK2wrMF_1QL0QriCtAKhgTjCtc40iLlOOY41TjdONMizSrTKtgiGjAOL3VohLupUkfEGWbGQfpW4kBIZwi3vtoIE6URJYh2dVbhJEe_1dTAU3P8aZ0EZxQggBAwLEI6u_1ggaCgoICAESBLFKY1kM&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjD-6_p9qjPAhVl5IMKHZ6sAuQQ2A4IHCgB&biw=1920&bih=1010
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm22845768
twitter.com/h_hinase
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is the limit for webms 10 still? I remember someone saying that 12mb is the new

The limit is 12 now

Glad then, lets me drop more memes and look at new content people push out with 2 extra mbs my webms are nearing 16gigs

I laffed

By 16 gigs do you mean your entire folder of webms?

Folder size

I have 42 gigs on my end

thats a rather large folder

did that actual play on disney channel?

Just 8 gigs hereā€¦ I should step it up

I have been saving webms for a long time and also been downloading otomads in bulk

You should

Now I feel like gin and tonic

Well a bit after the introduction of webms I took a long hiatus from this place since life was getting a bit heavy. I missed a lot I guess, that and only saving what interests me or what I can use later to shitpost

have you guys made your 16mb webm's yet? Still waiting for new limit.

I have a 12.5 webm ready for when the limit is extended again

I have some ready when the limit is increased

once the limit is at 16mb I can recreate this gta webm. Under 8mb it looks like total shit

Oh boy it's these fucking webms for the four hundreth time. I can't wait to wait four hours before something worth clicking on is posted.

That'd be something, let's hope it happens sooner than later

Good luck waiting lad

That would be good

Maybe you should post something besides bitch

maybe you should contribute memes instead of shitposting

I'm sorry I'm just bored of this shit:

Like these have been posted in every thread for a month, they're not even tangentially video games. It's like some fucking autist found something he thinks is funny so now he's going to post it every day because we're the closest thing he has to fucking friends.

Heh. Remember when that was a thing?

That first webm is a fake isn't it?

Shitposters gonna shitpost

Its just the "Lonely old man" retard with a new series of shit to post

He's the cancer that's in every thread, just hide his ID and move on

At least lonely old man who packs and smokes his pipe while in the country side invoked more feelings in me than contempt.

at first I thought that iwas actual people dancing in fancy suits but then I realized it was computer generated

Ofc, technically it's people dancing in fancy mocap suits

I'm half bong and it hurts so much

>a skeleTON of skeletons
excellent

Yes

True

Want to know what I think of only text posts in a webm thread? =3

I'm just joshing you, I think he's boring as fuck as well

lewd

How's Finland doing as a country these days. Is it cucked?

What is the other half? Pakistani?

I just made those yesterday. The ones you mean are the long versions of the entire movie.

You might be right about that.
I'm also fucking sick of seeing the same webms posted every time. It's only worthwhile to go into these threads once a week because everything gets reposted every thread and new content comes in so slowly that it's long enough for there to be something actually worth watching in it.

I wish these threads weren't made every time the last one 404d and instead the regulars actually went out and made video game related OC before making a thread. Ideally these threads would be on Holla Forums or /webm/ not just because those boards desperately need the content.

Also don't start your posts with an apology. Own your fucking words and never apologize for having an opinion or using your voice. That's 1984 tier bullshittery.

Is this what niggers call dancing? I hear niggers saying that white people can't dance and I could only imagine it was because their definition of dancing was different to ours. If this is what they call dancing then holy shit niggers can't dance. Is there anything they can do right?

Yes, but it's not as bad as Sweden.

That would be fucking fantastic.

I don't mind some reposts but that fucking shit is nigger tier humour, unfunny as fuck and just cringe worthy from start to finish.

On the brink of war

Sweden is unofficially a warzone because the Islamic immigrants whose culture revolved around warlords killing each other and controlling ppl have created new warlords and are taking over the country quickly

No, that is not a joke, people are leaving Sweden en mass to Finland and other countries (Even law abiding immigrants are leaving as the trash is taking over) and leaving the country to burn

YOU'RE JUST A RACIST IF YOU DON'T WANT TO ALLOW ISLAMIC IMMIGRANTS IN YOUR COUNTRY THOUGH

Finland is still fairly based for being in Scandinavia, their gun laws are also more lax than most US states. As far as I can recall, getting caught with an illegal weapon is like a slap on the wrist there, you should consult a Finn before doing anything though.

If everybody hated them, I would stop posting them. But that is not the case here. Just a few days ago people where posting the easter nigger ones, someone had uploaded mine and someone had made a new one. That's why I made the new short ones. If everybody hated them people would not download them to upload them later.

Also just stop this bullshit already. Every time this discussion starts a mod comes in and nukes the entire thread.

did they have to drive a truck in it? none of em had explosives?

The actual system is actually beneficial in my opinion. When the webms keep getting reposted there is more incentive to making something new. If it was once a week or anything like that webm would still be reposted since they wouldn't go stale by that time. And moving these threads is not going to help in the slightest.

What in the fuck? I hope not, I wanted to study there.

I still don't see it

They could have all just jumped on the truck and ran away

Dom was just tired, which suicidal people do, they snap and rationalize what they're doing in the moment

I've been there

There's nothing there, you're being rused.

Look harder

look harder than

Why are you spreading lies? there is something there

You haven't found it have you?

There is nothing there

Just some fags who would find "THE GAME" funny

Have you found it yet or did you give up?

Nofuns detected

I can't find something that doesn't exist.

The music is nice though.

but there is something there user you just gotta try harder.

This is how it goes

Then they respond to people like me ruining their retarded ways with one of two posts

1: "Fuck off fag we're having fun"
2: "There is really something there! Just keep looking!"

You're not looking the right way then

Mate, I am a pretty well build guy and the only reason why I am still alive is because in my countries guns are basically illegal.

If I move into a country in which every fuck can own a weapon I lose my advantage over them.

I'm looking with my eyes.

Sounds like you couldn't find it user, I hope you can find it next time

Calm yourself fam, just because you can't find it doesn't mean we can't

Both of you couldn't find your dick with an electron microscope

Look with your heart

How so?

the other boards need the content and the site will slowly die without more than one (2 I guess) boards having all of the traffic. A slower board like /webm/, it'll turn into a massive archive like /f/ was before it got the old/f/ layout.
Holla Forums can afford the one thread hit in traffic and encouraging posters to explore other boards will benefit the site as a whole.

I don't have a heart, I'm on a mechanical heart bypass while I wait for a donor heart.

What's the music in the webm?

I must have this. If only I had a high end PC

Except moving to the shit heap that is Holla Forums and the ghost town that is /webm/ wouldn't benefit this thread in the slightest

Tell your doctor to look at it then
I'd give it to you but I've been trying to find it myself

Brand new Frankie song

Anyone here knows how to contact the owner of Holla Forums? Why can't we just have a stickied webm thread that keeps continuing like the stickied Holla Forums threads?

wouldn't it be nice if this thread cycling?

Whats the current file size limit?
Last I knew it was 10mb, but i saw a 11mb webm yesterday

its 12, I head they want to rise it to 16 at some point

Read the thread, you question has already been answered

Thread quality is only affected by the posters that post in it. Right now we have faggots who repost and make barely any OC. The only thing that will benefit the thread is getting better posters in. A board dedicated to webms like /webm/ would allow the thread to be broken up into several threads based on topic which will make it (the thread-turned-board) a bit more pleasant to browse through at the very least.

It's Avril 14th, just found it.

So, Holla Forums is out of the question then. The problem is that since /webm/ is basically a ghost town now, the little amount of posting in each thread would turn some people off, and that would lead to less content. We are here primarily to have fun, and contributing to the board is a nice plus.

Thanks fam

/webm/ is a nice place, people are nice and help each other there. Yes it is pretty much that, but to be honest why would you post there when we have webm threads here? I only ever go there if I need help.

Yeah, that place is more of a serious webm dump where you can get technical help and the like. These threads have webm dumping and a bit of banter to spice things up

Because I'm tired of this fag and all his little fagglets going "LOOK HARDER"

google.ca/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZis30XBkhSv_19rLBVzgegr1kz8WvrRFKGUHq4XInk-LqhMO8NMOwoR-KWhLv95_1QP2D3GAla813Gdo6WiE2UxnvlhP9-Ce_1nRcwqbTY61OSPeJxbU68c2_1wtHwUM3BcfN6uSAxJ5nFsr3hmfzz1hPLz-yiXRXoArgtMzpEhGW-VGIP3R8k9Vep_1LOmc4C_1wcv7ZxdpdKfjUE5SYuOTtla3Ux57Fmu-vXxXP5XS5kaBH_1gagLdKoe50JLpFSlX5yNcTbb2xQK8sKjI0ddotPdi_131f6d2xrMHEjl2y6DiPqFvJM07lAEHGQjaXElNKDw5_1WMSl7MVWUOKBHmNgY4vbGbv0fIrCvqsWYhy0mUFm76PEUGJek9kC-VDPHd7ZALyzvBDH-vAHszQiW4siHoRCIONmAKAXapdZlKKQ2UNiHE1eLEpIwY_12EOmYLaPIiLKsE1YJsFjAJ0E5iDDBwgD-A-YV0H4wv7okAe2QJChhJZb3Y7feI31hAAUnK-ieHJutXHCGLzbnySClsqx0csL0JWrXYiFtnoiQRNO3tbNV4MnBw0Jj9iMSNojBejQ9G60GjDF0n04QPZunC1YQnpVCcEMOeYCy8ccIJJefDejhZ603JSCReqQG0FP5tHyLeZeUhSc_1jIoeyQ3tAipnvNaB2KfLr66-Jk6bC9-EOqVQ1ZYe2-HNtqh4J10CbRp_1jDeeZbEF8KpUNIzBnuPLnV4fv4vfa6DhSkYeH5EVZLYly0vBh0Zv0TbjDUwVUItx0bQ_1CAPIVEhBMt6psc45JeLku0FIZqVQnMxFvMyZZDFOuUHAFTzRFroAPJfy7Otd1jFG6HGV2Vqsx519RxWEZaLEj2IBonLTLI8oLINZj1NTR_198sVzl2sBnbFSCEsHKDGoNXnjSSVCFHbjOY7Gh45lApkPduFtkVdhp7Ot4fIBXDVZuGJFRnnocYlLE6fRLDnsxuOxNVCjoOVxzqsU0LYYIlK3lutWFmpwb6KHnghwBUOr8pftMP5ABXqSODUh4XWheZcufUiQ3xmJGU9vvirgxosO_1LRRTApAOZ-5HrjBzvZk5uR3IeYRfMdg835oCJSdHPe4y9eVugGCun64Rj_185IZUCjznVGa4Bz6trIOvDzN4mE8zq_1n5mV97p5r6XHj2v-StvzIrtA4e7SRrjZJZmjT8Tngt7-GKp5W4j_1qZmOfRI9iS5G58MlPfo2RpVrzIiMjVNwORixycuSafvB15YBGeDjuwrpoXnYL0k1wDy3LCwf-9x0hJnnU4QFXkFEXvK_1rVld9uKrlkCN6zrBGGS4mQHOQX0dsDKRzk0e5r-YAr_18UCU9m5y2fC1KWF7JzZnbjkkcxbunqpijLBnPEiEZOZW4fUNAE7NpePnVZcnlGV3JZBn9WWDbMfLxl-pACmvekLj6u_1qnh_1TjhiA702m1crPvVodUot4npPl77Q8CsXsKfT1ZWXIrW_1sA-FQ5mS9iWVHsjs5J96SthEiZccCc82XCJ7MYEKz3Zm8Vip4KwevChnPkrTsYU4OEQaBnht38EIO2VUe_1WbpR6UBPFjV0mk_12WdImCz1yix-Vm84aqaXc1W7YtoGxFD6GXRljRy1IanUzOFDr5rmR9xMZxfyg4W5kVQ3Fav--aLVJd92idR0hBEJuG6XJAq4lbM_1JqXmo4KARCe96RRdQPikxkttMw17BS8e_1vaAoEi_1DvgdYlmK-yvLdgaasdTPF-8f6gHbHKEk92-3cqp2PhmpGs0BC4VICe_1PCo4WSg3hB_1EiijMgXSErWQ&hl=en-CA

google.ca/search?hl=en-CA&q=boston globe guide to boston [book]&tbm=isch&tbs=simg:CAQSlwEJNUIW8KyZ8t0aiwELEKjU2AQaBAgCCAUMCxCwjKcIGmIKYAgDEiiFBNwK2wrMF_1QL0QriCtAKhgTjCtc40iLlOOY41TjdONMizSrTKtgiGjAOL3VohLupUkfEGWbGQfpW4kBIZwi3vtoIE6URJYh2dVbhJEe_1dTAU3P8aZ0EZxQggBAwLEI6u_1ggaCgoICAESBLFKY1kM&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjD-6_p9qjPAhVl5IMKHZ6sAuQQ2A4IHCgB&biw=1920&bih=1010

As I said, nothing there, fags being fags

It's taken out of context, the full thing is something like "There are countries that believe Israel must be wiped off the face of the Earth".

No use in complaining when the BIG JEW IN CHARGE himself allows this to happen.

If you posted there it wouldn't be a ghost town.

Nice link

The problem is it needs more than 5 posters to be an active page

Tried posting there, came back 4 days later and there was no new posts in the threads I posted in

There is only so much I can do. It'll probably get boring after a while because of the lack of banter and seeing the same people every day

smough is that you?

30UIDs in this thread alone. If the entire thread migrated, the board would be as active as this thread.

But no new blood would arrive, and we'll be talking with the same people every day. Also you are ignoring posters like yourself who come here to talk/banter/complain and post no webms whatsoever, as you are ignoring people who post a couple of webms and then leave.

I have seen it.

See, what everyone expects to see out of anything labeled 'when you see it,' that being some small thing, very well-hidden, or a brick camouflage Snake in plain sight. A randomly inserted frame, or a screamer. Maybe just some subtle thing a member of a group of people filmed does.

This webm doesn't have any of that. It's just a single picture with an outwardly pleasant piano track. So, when watched by anons frantically searching for these things, they conclude, 'there's nothing here, somebody's having a laugh at my expense.' But they insist there's 'something there' mischievously, thinking nothing of the sort and having missed the point entirely.

What you see is a simple scene. A tight little side alley, leading into a row of housing blocks. They're all rather simple and rationalized in shape, but in spite of this, painstakingly constructed in handlaid brickwork, with carefully measured and placed header blocks over doorways and about windows, totally even in the confines of each structure, and every roof has a moulding lip. The windows have neat wooden exterior shutters, and there isn't a single one at ground level that doesn't have a well-tended flowerpot. The walkway is cobblestone, possibly predating the invention or at least stylistic spread of both asphalt & poured concrete sidewalks. Over one door, an American flag waves gently in the slight breeze that still comes over the dividing wall. The entire scene is lit up in an unreal warmth, a little before or just after noon, by the late summer glow of the trees and the shine of both incandescent bulbs and old gas lamps, still soldiering on.

And, seeing to the size of this little alleyway, it can be presumed that everyone knows everyone; those two doors down from you are good friends, and further are their friends whom you've been acquainted with. You pass each other going to work, the shops, or to leisure, and always exchange a friendly word. Sometimes someone will need help bringing something in, and readily receives it more often than not. Gifts are exchanged regularly, often excess product of something homemade or something nice that was bought and that the buyer doesn't want to waste by letting it stale.

You will never live in a neighborhood like this in America, nor any equally homely and lovely equivalent elsewhere in the world. Not the construction, bereft of the empty near-brutalism of much the West or the actual brutalism of the East, as even being simple square blocks the brickwork & craft lends depth well beyond the same or even some more complex shapes in concrete, nor amongst such a caliber of neighbors, amongst a community proper. The piano, you realize, is understated and melancholy.

I have seen it.

I tried posting to WebM for a few weeks because once a WebM thread here reaches 300 posts it tends to die off into fucking nothing and then people have to wait 8+ hours till a new thread comes around so people can post again

And yeah a lot of it is repeated content but every thread always has a few new things which is why I keep coming back to them and made that tutorial so people could make new shit

If I was hotwheels I'd just sticky the WebM thread for good and let it rollover on like 2000 posts or something, at least then this keeps reposts contained instead of popping up in the same threads over and over as well as lets users see new content because once somebody posts the old content you won't see it again for 2000 posts

You got me

This is the best copypasta i have ever read.

Now that's what I call looking with your heart

nice

hi new friend

You cant open or concealed carry here tho.

how insightful

Don't worry my dude. Working on some OC for the thread btw.

34 UIDs

so like here where there are three people over (30) and everyone else is either (1) or below (10).

You mean make it cyclical. Problem with that is that it deletes the older posts to keep it just below bump limit so even if you sat in the thread for weeks, all but the last 300 or so posts wouldn't load their videos. Unless you mean just remove post limit for the thread in which case you're a fucking madman.

And that's a bad thingā€¦how?

We do get people that bring fun banter every once in a while, and those little things are what makes this thread great. We wouldn't have that in /webm/

I don't know if you've been in a happening thread all day while it's cyclical but my computer could barely even fucking handle pic related.

But if you actually went there and regularly posted it would attract more people to the board and you would get that.

Why does multiculti make everything so shit?

I have been in a happening thread, and i've always treated it as a fly-by-night. Come in, read 300 posts, and go out again to look again in a couple of hours. Given that a cyclical webm thread would be far slower given how long it takes to upload a webm with shitty internet, i still fail to see the problem. Both people who come here for bants and people who come here for videos will be served, and reposts won't be a problem because you can come again in 300 or so posts.

Well done

Nah that wouldn't happen and you know it. People only go to the webm board to get webms and technical help, not to have fun banter. This place has been quite good for this purpose, especially since most of us (at least I am) are Holla Forums regulars and know it like home

and so it serves the exact same purpose as a thread not cyclical.

Do you not go to any board other than Holla Forums? If so why not? Weren't you here for the project rebuild threads in 8ch's early days?

I don't go to other boards anymore because they don't really interest me. Holla Forums is a shit heap, /a/ is ruled with an iron fist and I don't really want to argue anime anymore, I only go to Holla Forums when some juicy shit is going on and the rest of the boards are either dead or uninteresting

I take issue with the Tater Tot Pizza, replacing the bread with tater tots (usually packed with grease and oils used to make them) is a heart attack waiting to happen.

Other then that, the rest looks damned good out of all the series.

i only have 1 webm

That's a damn shame. You've posted lots of webms that aren't video games related so surely you have other hobbies that you're interested in. Go hunting them out and share some content with them around the site.

Nah, I like hanging around this place. I have a lot of webms I got from these threads, other board's webm threads way back and some I got myself. Not all of them are video games, but as I said before this thread would have died a long time ago if we limited ourselves to just strictly vidya

Iv'e always wondered what the sauce on these things were.

Idolmaster?

the future of fucking animation.

Would it matter if it died? It's just you and two other guys constantly posting the same webms over and over again. Hardly a good thread, one that could easily be replaced by a static archive. The walk-in banter happens in every thread so I don't see the point of having webm threads if everything they've become is done better or could be done better elsewhere.

girl mayonnaise by the looks of things.

I'm sick and fucking tired of the same shitty animu music webms being posted over and over again, and they're probably from the same anons too. Fuck you, you fucking animu faggots. Here are some fucking webms that don't want to make you drink bleach.

Anybody have the webm from South Park with the song Steal My Sunshine?

You should make some OC then.

Your original intention was crystal clear from the start of course. You must know how to filter reposts and new OC. You didn't even notice I've been posting a lot of fresh webms I got outside this site. We already had a faggot spamming that we were redditors and trying to kill these threads, it doesn't get any better than that

stop posting webms

I am utterly disappointed. Though I know understand why the naughty bits were blocked now. There never were any naughty bits to begin with.

Have some decency and some taste if you're going to post animu.

no

I don't want the whole thread gone, I just want it to be good. If that's impossible because (52) and (42) over here are too busy posting garbage to let that happen then it would be better for it to die peacefully than be beaten non-stop.
Do you post in any threads other than the webm thread?

I know how you feel

You do

Well, get more people posting what you consider "good" then, don't blame us for the lack of anons posting under your shit taste. And yes, I post in other threads too

Some of my OC is already floating around in these threads, no need.

How many people do you think don't even bother coming into these threads because it's the same shit every thread? They're not coming in because there is nothing to attract them.

Sucks for them then, they are the ones unable to use a simple ID filter, or not go assmad when someone posts things they dislike. Hell, maybe you should start as an example and actually post some webms

You've already posted all the ones I have and my own recordings of video games are already in their relevant threads.

Get more then, or don't come here bitching and expecting your opinion to be taken without a grain of salt when you are doing nothing else

Name that tune

speak for yourself, mate.

Well, I'm the one posting webms and contributing to the thread. Where's your OC?

Fuck of with that bullshit.
Just go to /a/ already.

I'm not telling you to not criticize, I'm just telling you I don't give a fuck about someone who just comes here to bitch

Posting garbage isn't contributing to the thread.

Well, you took the time to reply, so you must care.

A man's trash is another man's treasure

I like to banter, especially when things I don't really care about are involved

I'm really seeing any banter though, it's okay you can call everything under the sun banter, but it doesn't change the fact that there aren't any roastings being exchanged here. There's just animu shit and that's hardly worthy of being called "banter" as you would put it.

Show us how much you don't care and never post again.

I'm not really*

Maybe I should have called it discussion. Because that's what I've been doing with that other webm-less faggot. I'm not really arguing with you mate

no

saw this webm and expected there to be a leak somewhere. can't find anything other then low res Chinese subs

I'm not your mate, amigo.

By repeatedly searching with images snipped from the webms got the source : nicovideo.jp/watch/sm22845768

Alright fam

Fucking DROPPED.

Not if you get a weapon too, because then you'll be ripped AND armed.

This guy is quality

I really don't see anything wrong with common core math. Seems like just another method to me.

The Obama one was much better.

beating this game was a challange

It didn't help it was confusing as fuck sometimes

incoming replies

You're damn right, is there more of that?

Does anyone have the newest "suicide is painless" video?

Yeah, the point is to teach them how it actually works. I don't see anything wrong with that. It's not like they're being told that's the only way it can be done. This is actually better because it prepares them for algebra. For example:

ax^2+bx+c

This is the prototypical function kids are first taught, but it usually just looks like this:

x^2+c

Which is equal to

1x^2+0x^1+cx^0

Knowing that our base ten number system is based on this kind of form:

ex 155 = 1(10)^2+5(10)^1+5(10)^0

Is actually really fucking useful. You don't think of this thing as a revelation, but that's probably because you're used to knowing this shit. Kids don't know this, and being able to teach them this kind of principle early on is actually really fucking cool. So let's take a look at the example in notation that you and I find more familiar.

460 + 295 = 4(10)^2+6(10)^1+0(10)^0 + 2(10)^2+9(10)^1+5(10)^0

If the child understands that this is what is actually going on when you add, I don't see this as a negative. This is good stuff.

Why the fuck does the Avengers of all things have a better show in Japan than in the US?

fuck I am inspired

twitter.com/h_hinase

It's all fucking moonrunes

I wonderā€¦

Anyone?

I didn't save it if you meant the one with the rope. I can only give the old one I still have, sorry user

What could it bee?

Posting moar OC.

The OC we need here is webms/mp4s fam

Bumplocked? What's the bump limit on this board?

Where the fuck did you come from?

Longer

this is why you use CRT

That turned dark fastā€¦.

I should actually git gud and make these in better resolution with the new 12mb limit

you should

One day senpai, one day

You should create some 16 size mads to have ready when the new limit is made

I don't plan that far ahead myself. For now I'll be sticking to the current limit, and I have one ready for when we surpass 12 mbs. When the limit is extended I'll download a new MAD just over it so I can use it as a test next time it's extended

I have some prepared too when the limit is increased.

Shit just how many 2hu otomads are there? Anyway, we need to keep alert for when the filesize is increased once again

Yeah I know, I want to know the day it is increased just so I can post more of and larger webms/MP4s just so we can get more in one thread

videogames

Same here

Let me guess. This is about "manspreading" or somthing?

she's masturbating user and trying to make the guy join it

isn't that plain sexual harassment on the girl's part, according to today's laws?

lol silly user, women can't sexual harass

That clip needs the tweet where he also got suspended from twitch for it.

poor guy but thats what happens when you have expensive stuff around niggers at night

Nigga please

I thought it was funny you souless prick

Jesus christ I lost it when Roundabout started playing

I forgot they were making that, this is going to be hilarious

Let's see what this new file size limit can do

wat

12mb limit now.

Yeah I know, but none of the webms hit the limit. I thought he was going to post some 12.5mb webms

I still can't post my two meme magic webms together

there is another webm of donald trump dancing but I cant seem top find it, any takers?

here's some shit Webms for the shit thread

Does anyone happen to know the track that's used in this?

No clue, sorry user

I missed that song

I don't know what the song is from, can you tell me where its from?

Here you go senpai, from Romancing SaGa

Thanks otoanon

Glad to be of service

Oh fuck that looks good

I know, comparing the two is drastically different

hey otoanon when the next thread gets posted lets not post that many mads

drop that song name nigga

Nah, don't listen to the anons that come and bitch around, we're doing fine. What I do agree with is that next thread we should forgo the bumplocked dump, basically what we're doing right now.
Also my MAD folder surpassed the 350 mark. Now comes the last part of my journey: the 750 final mark

I would if I actually knew what it was, been looking for it myself

yeah I getcha but we still gotta tone it down alittle when we post I don't want us to become like the guy spamming the santa clause webms and making the thread go into bumplock quicker, do you get what I'm trying to say?

We'll be the guy that spams santa clause regardless of the proportion between MADs and regular webms. The only way to appease everyone else would be to forgo otomads entirely. But I get what you mean, yet I don't think I've been doing a bad job in that regard. I mean, ignoring today's dumping, I post far more regular webms than MADs when I'm in these threads, and normally do it to bother people that bitch around and when I'm talking with you senpai.

look, guys, I don't like autists bitching about these threads having no vidya or being "off topic" anymore than the next guy. These threads have always been about sharing content that may or may not be tangentially vidya related with other anons and having fun.

I don't mean to bitch you out, but you two have made 75% (300+) of the posts in this thread and have been posting nothing but otomads. You've both been in most of the webm threads for around a month now and I think it's getting stale for the rest of us. I'll admit that there are a handful I've enjoyed, but the vast majority of these things are just a hash of noise in a language most here don't understand. I'm not gonna tell you to stop, I'm not gonna tell you to fuck off, but could you please maybe limit yourselves to less than 10 of these? As it stands you're drowning these threads.

I'm not saying this for the reason of appeasing people and I'm also not saying you or I are the main problems we both post regular webms and MADS, I'm only mentioning this because I want these threads to have more activity besides just me and you talking to each other.

Sounds like someone needs to Free the birds.

and fuck me I cant do math right tonight.

Are you taking only these thread into consideration? Because I recall only two occasions were we've gone nuclear with otomads, here and way back. I've been limiting myself for a long time, only posting a handful of MADs. The reason my ID is huge is because I do post a lot of regular webms

Oh I see what you mean, but that has nothing to do with otomads. It's because you and I post a lot of webms, regardless of content. If you want more activity you simply have to post less, so the thread remains outside of bumplock range. That goes for me too. I have some vidya I can take care off anyway, so I can try to be less present in these threads if you wish senpai

and fuck me I can't write today

Fuck I love arma

you can say me and the other user are just regulars to these threads like how you see regulars in other threads, I wouldn't say that all we post is otomads but we post a majority of them in the webm threads.

I wouldn't say that we should post less per say but we should just keep otomads to minimum so we can have more content besides just mads.

see yea next thread otoanon

As I said senpai, if you keep attention to the other threads that came before you'll see that the amount of otomads is negligible compared to all the other webms. The reason we lack content is because we post a lot of it, and as consequence we already have a lot of it. That's why I say the only real way to get more content would be to just not post as much. I've already been holding back with MADs for a long time, most of em being posted under the reasons I told you before. Nevertheless, if you want me to hold back on posting in general just say the word

Oh you're leaving? Aight, bye bye senpai

I think you're right about that, we should just do what we do regularly in these threads, and I don't want you or I to post less either just too make these threads more lively

I thought you were leaving

Nah, I'll be here for a few more minutes.
Indeed, as long as we have fun it's ok, the other anons will have to learn about the ID filters if it bothers them so much. Still, you did raise an interesting point regarding activity. I never found it to be lacking myself, having our regulars and the anons that drift in here, but I'll keep an eye on it. As the webmless faggot said, there's currently 74 UIDs

yeah, let them figure it out

nice

At least its new content

I myself can only make webm's when I'm not gaming, which is rare at times

Indeed. I do make webms every once in a while when I'm in these threads, making as in downloading them from jewtube or other related sites. Of course, most people don't even notice

Alright it's time for me to fuck off. See you senpai, take care of yourself

same over here man, I'm getting tired, see yea next thread

What shitty Japanese website do I have to go to in order to find more MADs? Youtube has jack shit except for unoriginal YTPMVs.

nicovideo has a bunch but you gotta know how to post kanji and shit to go through that

RIP

Around Googles, never relax!

Last one until the new bread