Is dmc4 pc port any good fams and lads ?

Is dmc4 pc port any good fams and lads ?

How new are you?
Its top tier, go play it

Yes.

It is arguably the best PC port of all time, the special edition runs a bit worse but straight DMC4 is hilariously well optimized. It also has very good mouse/keyboard controls and a small but dedicated modding community (even though there's no mod tools).

PC became the main market for DMC since the PC version of DMC4 got turbo mode while the consolo versions did not (I think the SE on consoles does though, but who the fuck has an XBONE or PS4?)

I'm currently playing the DMC4SE on a reasonably old computer and it's butter smooth, even got that AA cranked up.

watch embed related to feel inadequate, then go to 16:56 to feel sad that there is no multiplayer DMC fighting game.

Its not. Theyre just pretending

I'm pretty sure it's a good fucking PC port, fam

It's incredible. Not only does it look great, it runs incredible even on low harware

Yeah great game famalam

also go back to working on Hellblade, Tameem

There is an option in the settings menu to cap the framerate, Tameem

I could never really get into DMC4. I thought it was cool and very fluid, but the way enemies just stood around waiting for you to kill them ruined the pacing for me.

Did you only fight the enemies in the first couple areas? The puppet dudes are meant to be punching bags for you to learn the controls and how to keep your style meter up. I've only just started playing so I don't know the names, but the ice dudes, knight dudes with spears/shields, flying swords, and shark things were all pretty aggressive. I also just got to the forest area and that flower lady boss was hard as balls.

Most of the difficulty in the game is figuring out how to keep your style meter up. You should almost never take damage and get at least an A rank on every encounter. Think of the style meter as your real health bar except it has the opposite of regenerating health so you have to be constantly doing shit to keep it up.

Play on hard from the beginning, unlock Bloody Palace, and play through it if you want to get to the interesting combat scenarios.

Frosts
Alto and Bianco Angelo
Gladius
Cutlass
Also the dinosaur demons with shields that shoot their claws at you are called Assault, the electrified demons are called Blitz, the lesser ghosts are called Mephistos and their leaders are called Fausts. The dogs are called Hellhounds, the seedling demons are called Chimeras, and puppets are called Scarecrows.

DMC4 PC is the best way to play the game.

Regular or Special Edition?

Legendary Dark Knight mode, where you fight hordes of enemies constantly, was first on PC.

you're playing the game wrong. you need to get curious about the style meter and learn how to keep that SSS up

I want to see you fight a Blitz

DMC 4 Vanilla is like one of the best PC ports ever made.
DMC 4 SE for some reason isn't as good, IDK why but it should still run fine.

No user, the console versions are the ports.

DMC4 SE is the same game with shitty unoptimized effects like HDR, godrays, motion blur, etc. added. If you hex-edit the executable to disable that eyecancer, 90% of the performance deficit compared to the original vanishes, which is perfectly adequate for anyone not playing on a calculator.

Ok so you can pretty much make it run like before, that's pretty great.

Is there anyway to make DMC3 run as well and control as well as 4?

Shame it's not a toggle.

I feel like this can't even be bait so much as just pure sarcasm.

Yeah they're called jokes. "Bait" and "trolling" are just words used by people that don't have a sense of humour.

So did anything come out of Capcom's TGS 2016 or are we doomed for further despair?

I thought it was funny.
But I also thought it was supposed to be bait.
They're not mutually exclusive.

No DMC5, no DD2, and not even a western release of DDO.

Though on the bright side at least there was no DmC2