ISD report on Holla Forums

New report from the Institute for Strategic Dialogue some London based 'think tank' in case you haven't seen it.

isdglobal.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/The-Fringe-Insurgency-221017.pdf

Their playbook on how to deal with Holla Forums
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1508/81/1508810039359.png

/r/ sticky mods

Other urls found in this thread:

isdglobal.org/isdapproach/the-team/
isdglobal.org/isdapproach/board/
archive.is/oxh4K
archive.is/nemQE
archive.fo/SNpxM
mediafire.com/file/wtit2rbtqai6scq/A_BRIEF_OVERVIEW_OF_MEMETICS.pdf
jta.org/2017/08/28/news-opinion/world/dutch-ministry-employee-punished-for-anti-zionist-conspiracy-theory-can-sue-judge-rules
timesofisrael.com/senior-dutch-govt-employee-isis-a-zionist-conspiracy/
haaretz.com/jewish/news/1.610349
jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-News/Netherlands-suspends-official-who-said-Zionists-created-ISIS-371240
search.whitepages.co.uk/atoz/davey/jacob/SE24/2304653197
twitter.com/jacobdavey?lang=en
twitter.com/julie_renbe?lang=en
us.linkedin.com/in/julia-ebner-626a021b
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1508/81/1508810039359.png
archive.is/bHrZ2
archive.is/nwDAm
warhammer40k.wikia.com/
isdglobal
etymonline.com/word/Muse
archive.is/0oNrL
archive.is/pKJAg
archive.fo/4P3wZ
archive.fo/jfiWS
youtube.com/watch?v=Fpt3ImXIImY
ghostbin.com/paste/s6zsp
news.berkeley.edu/2010/03/01/frogs/
archive.fo/uCV7m
instagram.com/ohgeelizzyp/
alternativeright.hopenothate.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moral_foundations_theory
orwell.ru/library/essays/politics/english/e_polit/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Our Holla Forums?

This is pure gold. The first point is an admission they don't understand us and we're too smart for them. The second point is the same kike D&C shit we got from CtR and ShareBlue: find the weak points, like religion, and drive a wedge into us, as if christcucks, paganfags, and fedoras can't agree to disagree while we're noosing the Jews. Point three calls for the eleven people on earth who still believe in globalism[sic] to attack Holla Forums with the ease and efficiency the (((international community))) has used against ISIS – a merry band of cavemen whose destruction has taken six years and which would have started WWIII if Hillary had won. And the fourth point is completely untenable and self-contradicting. If any of those faggots genuinely started to understand this Ainu butt plug-and-enema clearinghouse, they'd be involuntarily redpilled and get stuck here forever.

Bring it on you Jew-loving faggots. This goes double for OP, who is clearly connected with this group and posted that shit for research purposes into our reaction. You're not getting away, OP. Assuming you only work for kikes, you'll soon start developing that same "cynical" narrative.

Man, this is depressing.

They waste billions of taxpayers money and can't even get a foothold on a forum/chan.

I really can't see how they going to win unless they pull off some Patriot act to ban free speech on the internet, but that would piss off a lot of people.

Their (((analysts))) are probably too old to understand internet culture and the sjw millennials are completely inept at anything of worth.
I don't know how they have a chance of displacing Holla Forums.
Maybe I've underestimated them, but their track record is hilariously bad.

So are these guys the incredibly obvious shills we've been having lately?

They can't stop it anyway. The neocohens were as crazy as it got and they eventually displaced the far more rational Old Right getting into power. At least the far-right who have already won the future are the people who care about their own interests and in the same way the other bloc voting races already do. It's simply a natural force and not an insane one based on Judeo desert fairy tales of inbred Jewish schizos and wars for a criminal terrorist Pariah state.

>isdglobal.org/isdapproach/the-team/
>isdglobal.org/isdapproach/board/

Posted via proxy

It explains why all the shilling lately has been blackpill bullshit.

Hey ISD: I'll give you a pro-tip for my 'psychological driver.'
I want every one of you dead and I don't care how it happens.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Might as well ask a fish to stop swimming. They'd have just as much luck.

ITT we all shit on shills.

and tech-savvy alt-right. New measures that prevent and counter the emergence of extreme activities online and offline must match the sophistication of the extreme right. Positive alternative narratives have been ruthlessly mocked and assaulted by the extreme-right, and have the effect of reinforcing their narratives. iii In order to disrupt these groups we must understand both their psychological drivers and strategic directions
Blackpill shilling.

disrupt their efforts.
D&C shilling.

SJW 'activism' and prosecution by (((governments))).

penetrate alternative platforms and burst extreme-right bubbles with campaigns that build on a thorough understanding of internet culture and counter-cultures.
"We have to shill the chans more."

yeah guys im not feeling this whole gas the kikes thing ive been reading a lot of stuff and its really making me turn around. Broadened my horizon, opened my eyes to the truth.

We should make them dig their own graves and then chuck them in there, that way we save resources and thus the environment!

Fixed formatting
Blackpill shilling.

D&C shilling.

SJW 'activism' and prosecution by (((governments))).

"We have to shill the chans more."

What the fuck is wrong with your greentext son?

Our Holla Forums

Blackpilling and mod drama.

It's the fucking plebbit spacing in their pdf, user. It looked fine in the message box

Depressing?
The fact that governments, the UN, politicians, the media, and powerful state and corporate funded think-tanks are so fearful and focused on Holla Forums to the point they waste so much money on studies and shills is absolutely hilarious. /leftycucks/ and the like dream of that sort of relevance but they aren't even acknowledged. The porkies they cry so much about only fear us and don't even bother acknowledge them because /leftycucks/ are no threat to the globalist elites and their disgusting cosmopolitan hemispheric dreams that will destroy truly destroy and enslave the proletariat and give that unrivaled monopolistic power and shekels as detailed in Hillary Clinton's private leaked speech to bankers. In fact, Marxism dreams of that very same globalism. Leftists are the ultimate useful idiots.

So this is where the $18 billion in soros bux went. Then they released their report, now we know, and all that money has been wasted. Dumb fucks.

Hey, you shill faggots, I thought we were '3000 irrelevant internet nazis'.
What happened to that? Fucking cucks. Slit your own throats.

These double dubs are very truthful.

Checked

You think this report cost 18 billion?

Surprising that their definition of "Idenetitarian" is actually neutral.

I usually paste it into notepad before sticking it in here cause formatting fucks shit hard.

Money well spent, just look at their section on imageboards

Can someone post the PDF in >>/pdfs/ cause I ain't clicking that shit.

Since (((ISD))) is probably reading this, let me give you fine hebrew gentlemen a little clue: Holla Forums is right and we know it. You can try until you're blue in the face, but you can't convince a man he's wrong when he's right and he knows it. That's why you've never managed to undermine us and never will. You want us to deny reality but nothing can make us do that.

Have fun pounding sand :^)

This fucking keyboard. >>>/pdfs/

or:
"We can't win against truth".
"truth will out"
They can label and attempt to marginalize, but when you are on the wrong side of the information war, it is hard to build a coherent and secure stance.
Down here in NZ, we call it Tūrangawaewae, your 'place to stand'. woven into the idea is family, history, mana, word, work, spirit etc.
With a solid foundation, you can punch hard. When the enemy is teetering on a edifice of shaky lies, they will always lose.
That's what these elite paper folding tea groups create - a reconnection to history, to ancestors, to soul, and exposure to the truth, which makes us whole.

ATTEMPT OF CONTAINMENT HAVE FAILED

They were paid millions of dollars to shitpost.

"Figure 8: jew discusses alt-right information operations"
Fuck me the serious labeling of fucking shitposting.
My sides cannot handle this.

This explains the insane amount of shilling in here lately. No traces of it on the internet, images used seem to originate from imageboards and have been used maybe once or twice in total.
These guys are a paygrade above the usual shariahblue d&c and seem to employ multiple tactics ranging from simple spam to >HEY GUISE IM LEAVING ANYBODY WANNA JOIN ME ? ;)))

Little do they know that the hivemind cannot be controlled nor stopped. They dont know yet that this ride never ends.

"we determined the cross-ideological and cross-border meeting points…"
They are redpilling themselves! I'd love to see their conclusions. What they are doing is extracting the nodes, the truths, that underly our group cognition. Since we are based, founded in reality and therefor in congruence with the wider manifestation of physical reality, our truths are universal. So as their analysts discover and analyse these truths, they'll implant them in their own minds.
This is epic, they are destroying their own

Buddy, you're out of date on that one, we're on a Ceylonese Fishing Café

buddy, im pretty sure they just lurked and then pretended they made any god damn inroads in their report. They simply dont understand us and never wiil.

They are successful in annoying the shit out of me though.

who cares, we're winning. Does getting annoyed really matter in the grand scheme of fucking winning?

It’s a rare form of salt: the think-tank studies that can not understand or contain us. They’re mad but they also write it out in a serious manner to at least make it seem like it was worth their wasted shekels.

Where salt from places like twitter is fresh and coarse, this sort of salt is refined with subtle flavors.

kike salt, brings out the flavor like nothing else.

ceylon? fark, better update my vpn.

I can't stop laughing.

The report is full of pseudo-intellectualism to the core using large sophisticated sounding words and vagueness yet still accomplishes and focuses very little on the core issue, being incorrect on many of the most basic things.

This is typical thinktank sophistry, the ridiculous amount of money they suck up never matches the returns but somehow it still lands on the desk of and influences policymakers because the leaders of the West are fucking idiots.

Oh and the alarmism, it's just so very funny. Even more when you understand how much money they wasted on it.

As a professor, I'd give it the lowest grade.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

How can this bunch of (culture)cucks ever accomplish anything that a toddler couldnt.

You could set a fucking clock to it.

BOOGIEMAN NUMBER ONE
NOTHING IS BEYOND OUR REACH

In other words, the only reason to oppose us at all is that you disagree with our politics. Well, fuck you anyway. Be sure and mobilise that international anti-ISIS style armada, faggots.

Assuming they're listening, I'll open a window to them.
We are here because you are 'there'. If you were not there, we would be 'there'. History has led to the end of tradition, continuity, heritage. You have your definition, we have ours. Ours is what is practical and proven in worth, yours is more a social event. You have taken, for all practical effect, the mantel of leadership in spiritual matters. It is a human thing to look to the leaders for spiritual guidance. The problem is you lack any spiritual worth. You are secular, you are anti-tradition, you are experimenters and visionaries, you lack soul-stuff. To paraphrase a good author, you appear to have a large head because your chest is so small.
We are here to seek truth amongst each other. We have a working understanding of politics, never leaving it as 'too complicated for me' or 'only for experts'. If we are of equivalent intelligence there is no reason we can not understand the same events. We look to each other because 'you' have failed us immeasurably.
We came to some general conclusions. If not in principle, the current world bas failed by execution of certain principles. For instance: the Enlightenment was a mistake, seperation of church and state has led to more strife than good, capitalism will always end in corporate dominance, democracy eventually votes itself out of existence or else collapses, social tolerance is a clear and repeated sign of societal collapse, and that those who call themselves jews are plainly and clearly the backers of most bad things since the Renaissance.
We are here because we once thought as you, and sought to disagree with the above notions and more. We would love nothing more than to be proven wrong, as truth is the goal. However the current evidence and arguments plainly spell out things the way we espouse.

For instance, voting is the highest power in a democracy. Most people these days do not vote. About half that number care to turn on the news before showing up to the booth, half again half looked up the other sides arguments, half again have ever considered voting for another party. It used to only be those who had a major stake in the matters of politics, those who wouls bother to study cause and effect, who cared, that were allowed to vote. Now suffrage is universal. Emotional people are allowed to be swayed by pleasant sounding psychopaths for their own ends. They refuse to discuss politics. This is anathema to democracy.
This is why we are here. Democracy must end before it causes war, death, destruction of what is left of our love. Amongst other bullshit.

exhibit b
>18/54 are Holla Forums tier and 10 alt right are just a few steps away

(Heiled)

Man, im starting to think that gamergate indeed was the turning point that was a mass-redpill event so big it changed the course of history.

All we wanted to do was play vidya geams

Gas the kikes race war now, faggots.

We are fucking killing these people. Zero hope.

ISD current Director/CEO: Sasha Havlicek

archive.is/oxh4K
archive.is/nemQE

Executive summary:

* The Institute for Strategic Dialogue is a front for al-Qaeda
* ISD describes all opposition to al-Qaeda as "violent extremism"
* ISD describes all respect for existing culture and lawful authority as "violent extremism"
* An ISD affiliate assassinated Pim Fortuyn
* ISD directly controls the national security policy of the US, UK, and EU

Identitarianss are more Alt-Kike than Holla Forums. That's what Spencer identifies as, and, at least according to metapedia, one of the movement's key influencers is Guillaume Faye, an avowed zionist who calls for an alliance with jews and the banishment of anti-semites and revisionists.

Yeah if they understood our "psychological drivers" they wouldn't be such good little faggot shabbos goys.

Spencer does call himself an identitarian, but people calling themselves identitarians are at the very least aware of issues such as white genocide. Simply a step away from the JQ and that's why implicit dick is there to gatekeep.

We were able to infiltrate a community of activists who
were seeking to influence the German elections. To
date, there is not enough evidence to prove centralised
funding or coordination structures behind these
pro-AfD campaigns. However, our research suggests
connections to the alt-right hacker and troll Andrew
Auenheimer (aka. jew) and the Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack,
both of whom have also been linked to the French
election hacking and the associated #MacronLeaks
campaigns.

Holy shit, my fucking sides!

I fucking spit out my coffee. Holy shit.

Checked and kek'd irl man
Fuck yeah labor is good for the soul , it sets them free

I doubt they're actually gentiles.

The whole thing is gatekeeping. Acknowledging the reality of White genocide is pointless if they aren't going to identify the group behind it, and especially if they're going to to call for alliances with them, like in Faye/Spencer's cases.

Newfags never lurk long enough.

The hell does that graph even mean? It just looks like a bunch of randomly placed colored dots.

checked and kek'd
who knew that user could wield such power?

Any ISD researchers lurking in this thread right now? Care to tell us why you're so pathetic and worthless? I mean, do you actually enjoy kissing the ass of the hook-nosed menace?

exactly. unless there is some meaning to them, its just BS. well paid BS, but then they are kikes.

Aw I thought it said "LSD" (seriously)

Here's a friendly message for the ISD: Enjoy the ride. By the end of the Kali Yuga, you guys will be lampshades and soap.

Those gay ass courntermeasures are nothing new

Breathe it in faggot.

My personal theory is that the zog has subdued their own supporters into willing retardation too well. Now in spite of all the "education" some of them have recieved they simply can't make coherent sense of events because doing so would expose things they aren't allowed to think, and so they subconciously shut themselves off 3 or 4 steps removed from any sort of hard conclusion that might challenge their world views.

I'm not trolling though. I just really thought "LSD report? wtf?"

Lurk 2 years before posting. It's fucking obvious how new you are. Filtered.

Good. When it's time to level up they'll be caught with their pants completely down. Go home, gamer girls.

what the actual fuck. don't go telling them in plain speech, drop back to the deep encoding, you muppet.

Getting lots of echoes from this organisation

>angela nagle's book kill all normies

isdglobal.org/isdapproach/the-team/
archive.fo/SNpxM

It's okay. They'll never find it. And even if they do, they still don't know about the memetic hyperweapon to surpass metal gear. Soon™.

Gotta love the kikes and their euphemisms.

PENETRATE ALTERNATIVE MEDIA WITH PSYCOLOGIAL DRIVERS AND SOCIAL CAMPAIGNS

The vast majority of projects that use gov money are just scams. The "product" is really meaningless, it doesn't even exist in some cases, since shit is so compartmentalized nowadays.

What's up? Where's the "MUH DRUMPF NO WALL XDDDDD, MUH BOOOOKS" threads now, you limp dick faggots?

checked, reluctantly, there is wisdom in your words. it is kinda amusing to know that when the MHW hits, they'll not even have seen it coming, heh.

checked. The next trick is for US to get employed by these think tanks, as advisors. Dream job.

So be it, tis by their own blade shall they fall.

now I have to clean the coffee off my monitor you bastage

This.

Friendly reminder that the US GOV had a "meme warfare" center and still lost to online autists. xD

Interesting, there is a direct link between ISD and Google.

Can some user who has the file put it up on >>>/pdfs/ if it's not too big please?
If it is too big split it and then post it you fucking faggot.

aside, is the memetic warfare guide on >>>/pdfs/ ? Because I lost it in a drive reformat.

I have no clue. if I had it I would post it somewhere.

They can't define us for several reasons. First is, that they know we have the truth. If they would spread the word about Holla Forums and acknowledging our reasoning, they would lose control over the goyim. Second, the bloody (((puppeteers))) would surely lynch the "scientists" for hurting their ego. Think about it. Bunch of neckbeard basement dwelling, anime loving fat white men writing on a Taiwanese sock stitching forum have achieved more in a couple of year than they in their lifetime. Wouldn't you be pissed it due to some hentai degenerate you would lose all your lifetime work on genociding all whites. That's one of the reasons why leftists never forget Gamergate.

sup goys

Why are their blacks in Libertarian land?

Shouldn't they be in the handouts hood found within communist cove?

give me a moment to hunt it down

The (((blue))) control deck can't figure out the white/red tribal agro

The jew NPO is a standard jew-employer. They channel literally billions into these for tax-deduction purposes, and they are themselves often a scam with little effectivenss.
Sometimes you get the feeling they are knocking this stuff out merely for the shekels and to just get by.
The tl;dr of this document is OY VEY WE DON’T REALLY KNOW WHAT TO DO!

mediafire.com/file/wtit2rbtqai6scq/A_BRIEF_OVERVIEW_OF_MEMETICS.pdf
Was too big for pdfs
>>>/pdfs/7314
Has the OP (((study)))

Having read the conclusions, Here's my takeaway:

The kikes who wrote this report are terrified of ideological alliances between alt-right, alt-light, counter-jihadists, and whatever Holla Forums wants to call itself (They call us Neo-Nazis).

They specifically mention that "positive campaigns" against our ideas have been mocked into oblivion, meaning that they're aiming for suppression and disruption rather than any kind of persuasion.

In light of that, it needs to be said that when you hear somebody shitting all over other segments of the right (with the exception of useless mainstream politicians and such), they are doing the shill's work for them, if they're not a shill themselves.

I understand the principle that "any group not explicitly right-wing will eventually become left wing" with regards to racially tolerant "alt-light"-types, but the solution to those differences is persuasion, not admonishment.
The concept of a "redpill" is not only (as the kikes say in the report) removing illusions, but for us involves freeing someone from the shame that acknowledging the truth brings.

i.e., the response to "X are the REAL racists" is "Yes, and they'll continue winning unless we become racists too."

As a former academic I find the use of "higher-tier" language to spout nonsense endlessly fascinating. I think these people really believe that using "big words" is evidence of intellectual strength. But good arguments don't rely on language; they rely on facts and logic which are two things that the left explicitly reject. So they have to perform mental gymnastics using language which they think mimics actual argument. It must be tiring as all hell, lol.

confirmation that it is full reddit

they can win arguments if they are right, thats basically where their research led them
thats true by the way
but imagine how it needs to be crafted, how much dedicated brain power would go into that?

The way Holla Forums operates is the reason it's become so influential. Just because these jackoffs have an idea that they think will work pro-tip: it wont doesn't mean we should start playing by their rules.

And thus Kek let it be so, the enemy destroyed himself. Now would be an excellent opportunity to strike while the iron is hot and the shills are scrambling at breakneck speeds to find the next blackpill.

Good fucking luck.

it means alot, look closely. see how the red neo-nazi dots are quite literally the glue that holds every other dot together?

Checked. Holla Forums is the glue.

In other words Holla Forums doesn't need to change, you cocksucker. The rest of the right needs to catch up and they won't do that if they're coddled.

Funny, how they're citing their own fucking assets.

Hahaha.

This whole 'report' is a psyop, you jerks.

HEY, YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD BE GOOD TO DAMP THE FAR RIGHT FIRE ? GASOLINE, BLACK POWDER.
AND SEMTEX, THAT WILL NOT FUEL THE FIRE.

I have seem stupidity before, but this will backfire at a universal level. Never go full retard, think tank fags.

Too late.

You're getting shilled by and , so I'll amplify what you wrote:

(((The enemy))) is afraid we will bury the hatchet and work with the Alt-Lite faggots. They do not seem to have taken the approach of shilling through Semite-friendly shitholes like TRS; they're trying to split us up and keep us good and D&C'd. Until further notice, I consider all purity spiraling to be ISD shilling. I don't have to like Richard Spencer, or even that Sargon faggot, but they are objectively moving the chain, even if it's only by a little. Heil Hitler here, but I'm not fruitlessly wasting my time attacking others on the right – remember that's what the Jews are most afraid of.

(((They))) Will Not Divide Us!

We can hang the near-souls after the Jews have been answered. Dibs on Dankula.

They sure do the high IQ lie to die out.

Picture Germany from 1933 to 1939. Congratulations, you did it. You're so smart.
You're welcome, please remit my six figure (((consultation fee))) in bitcoin or palladium bullion, please.

Dreaming of the day of walking into the offices of ISD and blasting every single fucker their head off with a shotgun, especially their main funder Goolag.

How to convert more angry discontent populace to National Socialism.

Fucking this. It's goonery 101. Anyone who spent any sort of time on SA can instantly recognize this sort of shit.

Blow up a synagogue instead lad.

He's a quadroon that denies white genocide and spams interracial porn. He's not helpful in any way, your average cuckservative is better than him.

It's that they use and want everyone to use appeals to authority in place of actually looking into or understanding anything they say. It also serves the same purpose as obfuscated code: if no-one but you can understand your own language then you keep your job because no-one else can figure out the rats nest of crap you layered in there.

He's also raising his wife's son and probably sucks dick at the lorry station. But he's babby's first redpill and was a great entry point for GG. Remember what I said about purity spirals.

It's as if it's simply some sort of branding issue for them.

I'm still amazed at how dumb these fuckers really are.

18 billion and they will still never fit in

I'm guessing a big reason why they can't understand us, much less grasp what we are about is because as Johnathan Haidt's research has shown, liberals and progressives actually have no understanding of differing viewpoints. The moral foundations of people who are liberal are often heavily skewed towards care/harm and equality, while people who are conservative are much more even across the spectrum. This goes a long way towards explaining why conservatives often have a much easier time understanding people on the left, "reaching across the aisle", while liberals seem to have a deficient Theory of Mind, which results in being unable to comprehend other viewpoints aside from those that are similar to their own. The reason I'm saying all of this is because I'm going to take a risk and bet that the majority of these people are in fact very liberal and progressive in their political and moral orientation.

Obvious shill is obvious

Didn't you read your own report?

It's a shame, the more they come here thinking they can learn secrets in how to defeat us, they are only moving to redpill themselves. The seed will worm its way in, and before they know it, they'll be unable to unquestioningly agree with their colleagues.
But it certainly says something when they are now openly admitting that we pose the greatest political threat to them out of everything else in the world.
>(((alt right)))
Again, alt right is a controlled opposition group meant to be groomed for sacrifice when the need arises. See Hillary Clinton speech on the "alt right". It was meant to be a death blow, but only turned her into further a laughing stock.

Shit nigger, you weren't supposed to reveal that yet, -2 internet points to your account.

Must have been a very light investigation.

TOP KEK

The shills fear the memerguy.

I've always wondered if these virtue preferences are a learned trait or if they are something more inherent. Can someone learn/unlearn this or is it something more basic like handedness?

The liberal and progressive left take their marxist lessons and ideologies straight from the strategy books of the (((philosophers))) of communism; their handlers, financers, and etc.

Don't ask cancer questions
Don't post images that i posted.

It has been a long time since I ponder the same question. How many of these shills, researchers, any third party fag swallowed the red pill because they spent too much time on Holla Forums. The highest keks would go to a CIA analyst, from Havard, the brightest mind in the new section, becoming one of us.

if they ain't shillin' they ain't tryin'

jews and their shabbos goy shillin' for the synagogue of satan ain't new. yeah, they're turning up the heat as they make a major move to consolidate power and a reaction to being found out about their shenanigans.

why is this post not being talked about more?

No, he's not at all.
He's an eceleb that made money off gamergate. He didn't help start gamergate, he did nothing productive during gamergate, he was no more than a leech. He has no value to us whatsoever.
Its called standards and even with very low standards he doesn't meet them.

This just in
The founder/CEO of ISD, Sasha Havlicek, is jewish in some manner.

>Sasha Havlicek -> Relation to (((Gustav Mahler))) (1860-1911): A great-granddaughter.

Stop what you're doing and read this post.

Wut?

They define themselves negatively (through combating or destroying something) and we define ourselves positively (we want to preserve and build).

"Equality" is just a cover for their real motivation of hatred. They need to attack us while we just want to be left alone.

Well fuck. I guess we really are the undefeatable final boss of the internet
And soon, the world

I get so triggered when I see specimen like that and how they basically stole our Aryan genes.

jta.org/2017/08/28/news-opinion/world/dutch-ministry-employee-punished-for-anti-zionist-conspiracy-theory-can-sue-judge-rules

timesofisrael.com/senior-dutch-govt-employee-isis-a-zionist-conspiracy/

haaretz.com/jewish/news/1.610349

jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-News/Netherlands-suspends-official-who-said-Zionists-created-ISIS-371240

Remember, lads, this is unironically what NeoGaf thought about us until two days ago.

(checked)
I know what you mean.

who?

CRIMINALLY UNDERCHECKED

kek is with us today brothers. do not discount his blessing.

The biggest leftist vidyagame forum on the internet, which imploded a few days ago, because the good feminist owner of the site "raped" a woman in a shower.

Far left gamer forum that Holla Forums has been fucking with, not important really other than as something to laugh at.

Exactly.

Granted me many a hearty keks though.

It's funny how it's impossible to find who funds us because no one does but it's incredibly easy to see who's behind everything the left does with their (((grass roots))) movements.

wew
I have to wonder if some of our regular shills are on their payroll or just legitimate autist losers.

Can you stop being a faggot for five minutes and enjoy the finer things in life?

Your list is faulty.

Well this is a whitepill thread if I have ever seen one. They are terrified of us and can't understand us. They have unintentionally given us leads on what is effective and what isnt. Stay alert, don't get discouraged, remember we are exausting these shills and they really hate it when we cross post to cuckchan and to social meda. Keep it up guys, we are winning.

Nyeh heh heh heh

I think it's a little of both, and to a certain extent can actually be learned or unlearned, after all Haidt himself was by his own admission a big progressive lefty when he began his research into moral psychology, and now is much more centrist, even slightly conservative in his orientation because he spent a significant amount of time not only looking into the morals of others, but also looking at the morals he held so dearly, and realized the blind spots inherent in leftist thinking. You either have to be very curious, so much so that you are willing to challenge your own belief system, or something either very traumatic has to happen to you or something happens that you can't easily square with your current political beliefs.

Care/harm is one of the most basic moral foundations humans have, very much related to the fight or flight response. I should probably rephrase "equality" as "fairness" since it more accurately describes this moral dimension. You are somewhat correct in that they do tend to conceptualize the world negatively, but the main reason for that is because these types of people often engage in more utopian thinking, which often means that they think the world SHOULD be more "fair" and "equal", and with respect to the care/harm dimension that nobody should experience anything discomforting, which further explains why many of these people are women since women often score much higher in these two dimensions than men do. Of course reality doesn't simply conform to how yours or anybody else's wishes, often going against their utopic thinking, which causes depression and negative thinking.

I knew I was forgetting someone.

Our strategic goals are for them to understand our psychological drivers. Its called redpilling…
Once these morons understand… ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND US… they will understand the JQ and go full 1488.

Only Jews are immune, these idiots will just redpill themselves.

user pls

>one of the if not THE biggest sources of SJW/liberal/marxist bullshit in vidya has been brought low, hoisted by it's own corrupt petard

you get the gas first.

Also as for "Equality" being used as a weapon to strike out at people who are living proof of inequality, i.e. affirmative and successful people, you are correct. This also explains many immigrant attitudes here in the US, where they dress up their inability to assimilate with the broader culture as a fault of the US instead of the real problem, which is them.

All the chans should be making a very concerted effort to bombard UK anti hate speech pollies with trolling.

What they are doing of late with jailing people for using nasty language on the internet is absolutely reprehensible in its totalitarianism and dyspotic 1984-esque thought crimes .

Amber Rudd and Theresa May especially

They used to take the path of not mentioning Holla Forums for the sake of just how ridiculous they'd sound that a bunch of mongolian clowns posting cave paintings of smug anime girls proves the greatest threat to their political and international clique power.
Think about this and process it for a moment. They are so terrified and panicking now, that they are openly admitting and calling out to the world that a bunch of mongolian clowns smudging anime cave paintings is soundly beating them and all of their work, tactics, and underhanded scheming.

I've been suspicious of all the blackpill fags for a while, no matter what good happening is happening, they always seem to find a way to completely miss the point. We are seeing the world for what it really is, is there ugliness and complete kikery out there, yes. But there is also self sacrifice and unbelievable beauty too.

Oy
vey

Post a picture of your hand w/ timestamp or forever be known as a nigger

WEW

Lol, wow.

Found anything more on Sasha Havlicek? Perhaps they need to understand what research is when it's done by a Combodian fly fishing forum.

It's because this site and a few others are the true last bastions of free speech on the internet. Leftist ideas and arguments often have a difficult time trying to gain purchase in areas where people are allowed to say what they truly think without their schoolmarmish control of the dialogue.

You first, fellow Aryan Ubermensch.

Hey, ISD, I'll help you understand my psychological driver. I want to execute every single one of you and your jewish overlords by the most painful and horrible way possible. I want to rip every single shred of flesh from your limbs and plug your nerve endings into a car battery and light you up until you get mad from so much pain.

You're slipping, faggot.

You out yourself so easily.

k

OI! we create memetic art!

blackpill fags don't get it, and are likely just there to shit up and slide a thread. They don't process and can't process why we keep on fighting. It's because The Greatest possession you have in the world is your own people. And for this people, and for the sake of this people; we will struggle and fight. And never slacken. And never tire. And never lose courage. And never despair!
(checked)
Reddit pouring into cuckchan's Holla Forums when moot the betrayer opened the flood gates to "get more traffic" should teach all that the two different cultures of imageboard and forum can never mesh or meld together. Forum culture and by extent social media culture is built on totem poles of a social hierarchy based on who the individual is. Whereas imageboard culture centralizes it's value based on what the individual says. It is entirely the point as to why one of the earliest "rules of the internet" was that "there are no girls on the internet". The value and worth is what a user says, not who they are. You could be shit posting with Trump and calling Putin a faggot and you wouldn't even know.

I didn't think a day like this will ever come when I am actually happy alt-kike exists. It's their big boogieman they will chase forever and after they realize it's just a bunch of kikes acting like they are the real deal we will just laugh. It's our meat shield and the masses will obsess over them. Same thing: They don't realize how much the help us with their stupid strategies.

So….. they have no idea what to do to stop us so they're going to fall back on the divide and conquer tactic by finding and emphasizing minor differences between right wing movements in Europe and the US and by creating lots of threads designed to start arguments (Atheist v. Pagan v. Christian threads, for example,) on the Holla Forums boards. Also, they are going to try even more censorship on social media.

I guess $18B dollars doesn't buy as much as it used to.

xDDD

checked, wise.
replying to fags and shills is such a waste of time. Remember to ignore them, and when they start replying to themselves (or each other) filter them. If the reply is meaningless or a single line, and they've not posted any real, then the don't deserve your screen or mind time.
except we are all teenage virgin basement dwellers, right?
I wonder if they have an actual demographic breakdown. Oh, and Hi, grandma

search.whitepages.co.uk/atoz/davey/jacob/SE24/2304653197
twitter.com/jacobdavey?lang=en
twitter.com/julie_renbe?lang=en

us.linkedin.com/in/julia-ebner-626a021b

Is that what the kids call shilling these days?

Indeed. Plus, kikes like Milo dick hopping from GG onto the "alt right" almost immediately guarantees a give away sign that the "alt right" is just their pet controlled opposition group, and all it's doing is creating an open door for those that recognize the trap.
(checked and heil'd)
It is very easy to pick up on kike tactics and see the pattern because they constantly repeat it with nothing changing in their "strat" book. Once you first start noticing, you will notice everything else, right down to the hook nose.

The more you meme, the greater your dreams but don't let your memes just be dreams.
Meme magic is real and not even the patron deity of the Elites Moloch can stop it.

This is very true. Great summary of why imageboards are so powerful and are an active threat to those in power.
(heil'd)
If I were to guess, the demographics of these places often skew male, and are mostly clustered around relatively young men in their teens and twenties. Not trying to stroke my own dick, but I'm guessing many of us are usually above the 115-125 IQ range. One often requires a higher IQ in order to safely navigate a Sea of Hurtful Words.

Inflation is a bitch

So just enough to become a summerfag. Nice.

We goyim already know. Genie is out of the bottle. There is no way you can get genie back in to the bottle.

We goyim know. We know that you are deceiving us, we know you lied to us, we know that you're never going to accept your failure.

I don't know the truth, but I know I'm being deceived. There's no way you can gain your trust back anymore, you already betrayed us and there's absolutely nothing to be done to anymore.

I'm telling this to you without any means trying to deceive you or lie to you. This is truth just right out of my fucking mind.

(checked)
Speaking of socialism/communism/marxism it's all cut from the same cloth , It's not hard to pick up that it is designed at its core to fail and collapse. The insidious part of it, is that it's meant to fail for the society it's currently infecting. This in turn paves the way for (((another society))) to come in[see invade] and take it over and change it. The self contradicting ideologies spewed from it all leads up to an inevitable collapse with the society that is brain washed to follow it faithfully to wind up falling with it.

What is this reddit spaced haiku shit?

I'm actually numb to the way these people think,
what is their purpose- what are they fighting
against?

I digress they probably are loopy but what do they
actually even want for the future, it honestly
doesn't make sense. What do they even have to
offer against what we stand for? Degeneracy and
Superaids?

Deutsch/pol/ must be very proud of AfD-tan

This kek

It's because they lack creativity by their own. There's no forced creativity, you can't force imagination to take act because it raises from the other side of material madness.

Imagination is more important than knowledge. And knowledge is more important than information.

Eternal Newfag Summer has been an endless summer since 07. Fuck Steve Jerbs and fuck phone posters.

All communism/marxism/socailism/ nihilism is based in hatred and resentment, most strongly towards the self. That's why it's become increasingly easier to spot them, because massive amounts of information are available on the internet which provides us a massive store of previous attempts at subversion, meaning that we can identify immediately from what vantage point they are firing from with increasing accuracy, so to speak.

They want control over us, they hate those who don't think like them or share their ideas. They seek revenge against those whose lives are successful and/or meaningful without buying into their poorly thought out ideologies.

If you are a happy person, truly happy and content with yourself, they hate you.

Take notice how we're mostly not tied to political parties except by remote. We're actually not controlled….

Also pic related…
FIXED MAP

It means we're thoroughly mixed and inseperable SJWs all form their tiny clique, that how BLM ends up fighting antifa.

Saudi Arabia?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with phoneposting except for maybe autocorrect.

Made a banner.

But like, do these people think this 'code' is a coherent ideology? Do these words, put together, mean anything to them? Because it doesn't to me.

well fucking said user

I wonder how much money they have (((invested)))

inb4 billions :^)

that's like our whole hq

As another former academic, in many cases yes, they think their use of specialty terms constitutes higher thinking and an ideology. That's why whenever you poke small holes in some of their ideas or point out problems in certain terminology that they use, i.e. the term itself is meaningless, not grounded in anything, absolutely gay, etc. they often become stark raving mad because, from their perspective, you just took an axe to the foundations of their very beings, nevermind that their ideology is often self-contradictory and lazily cobbled together.

I've noticed everytime some media outlet talks about a chan site they always captilize it wrongly. Its one of the easiest ways to spot someone who has never been on 4chan/Holla Forums in their life.

Also it should be worrying to these groups of people the numbers of current and former academics who take part in Holla Forums.

That cover image is fucking based.

Yeah, I was actually slightly Marxist in my early twenties, but in less than a year I realized it was purely cyclical thinking bullshit.

They spent three months "investigating" us but they still can't understand our mindset?
They still don't understand why we hate Jews?

Christ these fuckers are incompetent. I know they're probably reading this thread so I'll tell them right now: it's because effectively everything negative that happens to the western world has a Jew at the heart of it. What's causing the migrate crisis? Jews. What's causing the healthcare crisis? Jews. What's causing the opioid crisis? Jews. What's causing the income inequality? Jews. Who make up nearly half of all US billionaires? Jews.

*migrant

They're referencing the Alt-Right though, not 8chaim Holla Forums. 8chaim doxxes and attacks actual White Nationalists like Anglin and TRS.

You forget they are attempting to lump everyone in as the "alt right" because it's a controlled opposition group.

What would the list of "positive" messages that have been shilled over the last few months be, anyway? All I can really think of is the Civic Nationalism garbage and of course, the once in a blue moon #notalljews post.

There's definitely easier ones.

t. ISD member trying out their new D&C tactic to see if it will work

TRS? actual white nationalists? the sodomy loving failure of a site run by a man with a black half brother married to a jew? lmao. Get out

I see you're already hard at work applying the new tips.

beat me to it.

Wow, they were here for months and they didn't even learn how the site works. Fucking sad.

Based jew.

Similar origin story here. My late teens and early twenties were spent spouting generally anarchist and communist opinions on many things, half the time just for the reaction. After calming down a bit, reassessing myself, I found that there were certain things that I believed in, like homosexuality being wrong and morally objectionable for instance, that couldn't exactly be reconciled with those ideologies. From there it progressed to looking deeper into history, psychology, and even biology, and realizing that there were many things about the world that the Left in general, and to a certain extent the Right, seemed to intentionally remain ignorant about, and before you know it I was busy lurking on Holla Forums and MPC. For the first time I was seeing people openly insult each other and mock the sacred cows of the left and the mainstream right.

It's a good thing you don't satisfy the requirements to join the SS with your room temperature IQ.

Ok you got me, the points this user made are pretty solid and spot on, phoneposting is indeed shitty and many I times had to cancel a post because it would take too much time to type it all before I got to my destination, and then I forgot what I was writing and had to scrape everything, not to mention a shitoad of OC I lost because I couldn't save the image in my phone.
Guess I'll stick to phonelurking instead.

no, but they can try to boil the frog too quickly

The elders must be rolling in their ashtrays.

is this a clever derail or an actual TRS sodomite here?

chans have had mainstream attention since the exploding van report on fox that came out in 2008 and they STILL won't take 30 seconds of googling to figure that shit out. Really makes you think about how incompetent these people are. No wonder the shills are so obvious

The left is nothing but incompetence.

>img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1508/81/1508810039359.png
These people can't help shooting themselves in the foot. They simply have no grasp of reality in their little virtue-signalling bubbles tbh.

I think this was common in a lot of anons. We intuitively realized something was fundamentally wrong, and we wanted to help out our fellow man. But because we didn't realize that capitalism/communism were two sides of the same kike coin, we got hoodwinked. We just didn't understand the JQ at the time.

Don't suppose I can get a spoonfeed.

lol, its literally in the definition of an imageboard how that works, guess theyre too smart to look that up first, do they even use the catalog?

No, I just skimmed the post and based my response off the interpretation of the first couple of worse. completely missing shylock posted mentioning "doxx" and etc..
Prease Understandu

they called 4chan a "anonymous chat board" when that shooting in Oregon happened. the mainstream media is fucking clueless. No wonder its only old fucks who still watch that shit

Well you might also realize that the dislike for faggots isnt based on intelligence but rather ingroup outgroup value conformity. I personally do not give a fuck who you fuck in the ass unless you are a georgy boy puppet that gets paid or the loud mouthed homosexuals that control the murican leftwing dialoge. For example i know a russian girl that is a physicist and she would be standing in the woods with cyka davais just like they post cuckchan Holla Forums and she doesnt like homosexuals, she also likes to wash the dishes and likes to cook. Because every person has a base set of fundamental values for the sake getting shit done.

learn to archive nigger
archive.is/bHrZ2 (someone archived this back on august 5th too, hmmm)
archive.is/nwDAm

The funny thing about this shit is not that Poe's Law applies here, but that these idiots ever thought that we were pro-TRSodomite. We are not and have never been an aut-kike site

That's called having a lack of standards, faggot.

(trips)
The shills are obvious because ultimately they hate having their views challenged. Everybody to a certain extent does too, but here many people overcame their fears of voicing their real thoughts and opinions on things (it helps when everybody is anonymous), and realized that they weren't alone in their thoughts. The shills are almost incapable of doing this, often preferring sites like DailyKos or leddit because thoughts on those sites are often curated and heavily qualified.

Sorry, some of the people on here enter into an autistic rage when you name check possibly the only forum worth going to.

It is also strongly based in disgust sensitivity, which nicely blends with ingroup outgroup preferences. People intuitively know that what homosexuals are are just a bunch of depressed, disease-ridden freaks and self-destructive nihilists. Tolerating them means tolerating the spread of deadly diseases and behaviors. I personally do care who people fuck because often times it leads to the spread of dysfunctional behavior and the collapse of certain social norms.

Now this is pretty fucking sad and I think extremely illegal in many countries.

Let's hope that's exactly what happens with any other serious minded men they happen to corral to for this deceitful purpose–many have already gone down this same path with just that result.

The truth will out as the saying goes. The reason we have memes and they don't is due to the truth of the memery–they spring up organically simply because they ring true in the hearts of user. Anyone taking up the task of fighting against the actual far right wat is this alt-right horseshit anyway tbh? will be attempting to fight against the truth in the end. It will fail, and any sane men who were deluded into attempting it will become redpilled too in the end. Good riddance to the rest.

go fuck yourself TRSnigger

reported

Mother of All Memes

MOAM.

The faggots i met were none of what you imagine and what their petholders show you, but thatis my personal experience.

The collapse of social norms is already here and it is not because of ideological wars.
For example the government puts refugees in the rural bavarian town side because "refugees welcome", so refugees steal shit and then my rural bavarian town side friends show up in their shelters with a baseball bat demanding it is given back and they will give it back, just for the sake of pragmatism you know.

A lot of good posters were gone this summer too. I know I took a pretty big break this Summer and only checked in a few times. No election this year, etc etc. Just look at our uid right now. its only 2400. This is the first time ive been to Holla Forums in weeks. Now thats its cooling off and all that.

The JIDF are nothing compared to them because they're true jew state sponsored shills and even then from what the turncoat jew told us hasbarats are highly demoralised because they're quickly finding out how much nobody likes em or how fucked up judaism itself is and how they cannot fight the memes. Pretty sad desu

You already outed yourself by admitting that you don't care if faggots fuck each other. In other words, you don't mind if this shit continues unabated. Kill yourself, kike scum.

Hi TRS!

He's still married to that jewess, TRS!

Richard Spencer is still controlled opposition, TRS!

Get fucked TRS!

Searx.me "My Posting Career". I'm spoonfeeding you because the butthurt of ex-goons sustains me.

(checked)

why not both?

Thanks, user.

Oh fuck are they bad at this.

But i dont give a shit about homosexuals and why would i?

It furthers their goals with propaganda while lining the pocket of another group of jews. They do not see it as wasteful and would gladly stand behind the decision like it were necessary.

Double dubs of fertilizer truth.

If they just reduve immigration by 90 percent and deport all illegal aliens and 'refugees'. I think most of us would be content. There. change tactics. Try that.

casuals

GTFO (1).

I'm not sure how to classify this feel. What do you call a mixture of perplexed, annoyed and smug?

The argument some fags are "nice", therefore we should accept them is wrong since it is not their personalities that are the issue, it is their unnatural and disgusting behavior.

the jew cries out in pain as he strikes you. we've got you all figured out and all you can do is cry about it.

FINAL BOSS OF THE INTERNET

Incredible vindication. If you've ever felt stifled by normalfags, this is prime time to gloat at them.

If you feel 'perplexed' you can join you're other (1)'s and GTFO. I'm sure you have some sodomite circlejerking to attend to.

dont be so mean to >>>/cuteboys/ user. They probably enjoy it.

but al quaida is a cia asset and cia is owned by mossad

Actually, site is shit you morons.

Yes, I'm perplexed. Being scared of imageboards makes no sense to me. What got your asshole so salty, exactly?

Never interfere with the creation of a myth.

fixed that for you faggots

Relevant

kek, nice work.

lol thx

you plainly still yearn for 'normalfag consciousness' get over it. Or do you want to go back? And if you can't understand my being salty, then lurk for two years before posting.

Top work, lad.

Which couple represents Spencer and Johnson?

My sides have transcended reality. Someone call an ambulance, I think I might be the first person to die of laughter.

This thread is already compromised. The guy that said, "as a fellow academic" just literally used kike language to make his point. Then he and his friend linked me to My Positng Career, which is a fucking mess of a vbulletin forum full of alt-right and Samuel Hydeberg worship. They're here, anons.

Pick an internet fight with someone who cares

If I posted that pic on reddit the alt-right would be getting a huge influx of new followers.

I know that feel. Back when I was in uni there was a discussion on imageboards in one of my classes. There were a number of people who just didn't understand them in the slightest. For example, they asked things like:

it didn't take long for the task forces to arrive.
D&C, will we take sides?
I find it interesting that they openly acknowledge that they don't understand and can't control narratives, yet the same patterns of behaviour re-appear.
We are a hive mind. A hive mind that is grown from truths, not a synagogue of lies. Individually, we are flawed, make mistakes, but collectively, Holla Forums is always right. Each of us has moments of going "oh fuck" when we realise some treasured (or flippant) belief is wrong, but since we are user, we just move on and get on with it.
The jews had their Messiah, the one that showed them the error of their devious, lying, money grubbing ways. His message still stands, JDIF, ISD, Saudis. Repent, find the truth. its better, in the end.
praise KeK :)

lol thx

Actually, I'm pretty sure that's already happened irl numerous times through history user.

I gotcha the first time. lol thx is pleb tier language. Apologies.

cant argue with dubs, either way I'm dead

Lurk for two years, you fucking waste of air.

F

To be fair, it kinda is.
Also I'm not liking this whole "internet fight" meme.
It's designed to weaken our considerable influence.

Aw, triggered? Go back to Reddit, you fucking waste of genetic material.

AYKSHULLY
It's an old as fuck meme used to mock faggots who get into stupid faggot topic-unrelated arguments over epeen.

lol thx for ur input le fashy pol man

Woah there shitposter-kun.

Oh, flame wars.

Jesus Christ, if this isn't the smoking gun that proves this thread is compromised, nothing is.

Please tell me you weren't the one trying to answer their questions.

Why look for 'proof' friend. Any man with wisdom will expect it going in.

Is this a bot? Literally what the fuck are you saying?

It's a salt thread.
Only Spiderman could ruin it.

Nigger, the site has been compromised. Take your own advice and lurk the fuck moar.

kys

Newfag

amazing OC

Fuck derailing cunts, this thread is about ISD and their impotent shill tactics

You will get your face smashed into pavement, kike.

oh I see now, the new tactic is just to call everyone a newfag and continue the compromised meme. That also doesn't work and is a dead giveaway.

I thought this was a white pill/salt thread

Close enough.

Hell no, it was awful though. The one guy leading the discussion was an autistic redditor. At one point he claimed that he used seven proxies on 4chan because he didn't want to get doxxed. I knew he was full of shit, but of course everyone ate it up.

Today is a good day

When the fuck did you hear those words come out of my mouth, you keyboard warrior and dragon dildo aficionado?

These stupid kikes are so used to static, orderly targets with clear trajectories that they cannot hope to comprehend the formless chaos of thousands upon thousands of idiots on computers laughing at the expense of Jews and their golems.

10/10

there is so much wrong with this single post here that I'm not going to point it out

enough derailing if you aren't a fucking kike, drop it you autists

You implied it, by saying that if this one thread is compromised, the entire site must be. That's blackpill trolling, and is kikery 101. Your death upon a blacktop will be shared and enjoyed by millions of whites.

We had that "let's be kindly nazis" thread a while back.

Dont you EVER associate me with a filthy kike

You'll be bringing me ammo in between reloads on the DOTR and and you won't even know it,you simple fuck.

kek

Try harder kike

Why would I do that? I'm pure UK. You're just some faggot that is quoting me despite me not talking to you.

All of (((their))) other tactics have been exposed, so they've resorted to trying to turn the thread into some kind of brother war/barfight/shitpost bonanza with sheer nerdrage

So do you just not know how IDs work or what?

stop fucking derailing

If they stopped harassing us we would be on the same platform as everyone else. At what point do they realize that they are in the wrong here?

Probably about the time the door locks behind them.

underrated post tbh

ofc it is dumbshit. a) it's clearnet, and b) this isn't muh_le_sekrit_bunker maymay. When you know the truth, you don't ever have to worry about 'defending' it. The truth will never fail so if you're not just a shill then relax and enjoy the ride friend.

Just drunk. Either way, I'm not the one derailing, this thread is kiked to the max.

Look at this. Look at this and laugh.

Where do they even get this shit?

obvious shill is obvious.
Clicking on the ID,s there are 3 or 4 that are involved in arguing with each other. throwaway one liners. no intelligence, nothing of any value. Filters are great.

???

Good.

Praise Kek
They're pulling it out of their collective asses bead by bead

Sweet mother of God their jumbled interpretation of what they consider our faith is beyond fucked. Truly this is the best timeline.

We really must be a terrifying thing for them.

I think it's funny that they take everything we say with the utmost seriousness and try to analyze it all in detail. We should do this more so that they end up creating reports on even more stupid shit.

The fuck? Adeptus Astartes is a Communist doctrine, complete with Bolshevik Jews keeping the rank and file of the Imperium in line. Go worship your corpse god on a toilet somewhere else, Chaos reigns here.

They hate us so much that they automatically identify and project onto us the image of what they hate more than anything else Christianity

I wish I could grant them a first hand experience with another one of our gods.

No u.

But their tactics are to literally double down on the same ineffective shit we know they've been doing for years. I thought this thread was just to mock them for leaking like a sieve despite billing themselves as an intelligence organization.

The writers of this report are such rancid kikes that they actually consider the_Donald to be extremist >:^(

So, just so we're clear, what actually is Holla Forums's contention with homosexuality? What's your argument against it? Aside from basic disgust-sensitivity, that is.

I've been here for three years, and I've yet to see get one cogent position on the subject that doesn't boil down to "eww, fags are gross!", or somesuch.

I sincerely doubt you've been here three fucking years it's four now btw and never so much as seen a single bugchasing/infographic infographic. Why would you come to this place just to tell lies?

To the bog! We found the homosexual!
>>>/bog/

Let's hear your cogent argument for supporting faggotry then.

Your post isn't good because you got dubs, you ratfink piece of human detritus.

They can't even separate us from Sargoy holy shit. And to think that these asshats almost managed to create a global ideological hegemony. These Jews have really been hit hard by all the exogamy and inbreeding haven't they?

Always nice when you can have a little humor injected into a battle tbh.

And I think there is very little in the way of ideology here m8. We have one or two touchstones we all more or less agree upon but that's about it. This is why what's going on with men here can't be destroyed even if Jim, Hiro, and all the other choke points cuck out entirely. Individual men make these choices and these common agreements. There is no leader.

Ultimately mankind's enemies end-game goal is Ingsoc worldwide. But they will still never succeed in the ultimate end even when they get it. God Himself will mock them into derision heh.

Where did Sam Hyde touch you? He can't keep getting away with this.

Did you miss my post where he posed with known kike, W eev? Watch your answer, you might get filtered next post.

interesting observation

And Trump met with the Israeli Prime Minister. Is Drumpf a Kike now, Moishe?

No, but Trump has to play ball, because just by virtue of being president, he has to deal with the enormously powerful Jewish lobbies in our upper echelons. Sam Kyke didn't have to, he just chose to pose with a literal jew.

Wrong. That Trinitarian organisation was a Kekistan perversion.

Yes, remember goy, Trump is a jew, all is lost, any right wing nationlist in politics is a jewish shill and you should just give up

Hahaha holy fuck, it's like (((they're))) projecting so hard that their projections have come back to bite their foreskins off again.

I was being sarcastic.

These faggots ain't invited to the great WAAAGH! Crusade.

I was playing along and acting like every shill that comes here. It was a joke

Bring forth hard evidence.

That's why traitors are the biggest threat. You won't notice the damage much until later on, because you don't expect attacks to come from within. Kikes are just a bit smarter version of gypsies, and our ancestors made a blunder by being naive to the hidden attacks coming from them, however once you know about that danger, their entire house falls together. They become a weak enemy once you know they're an enemy, which is why they fear nothing more than to be named. Our ancestors fucked this one up, but its not hard to fix, and history teaches us Kikes have always been defeated and expelled or killed, just like they will this time.

This thread is too spicy for me.

Hard evidence? Do you think he was forced at gunpoint to do that pose with W eev? You're fucking retarded or a shill.

You guys are totally inept at this. /leftyshit/ GTFO.

Despite the good the Emperor did to help humanity in his crusade to reunite the species, he is a fedora tipper of the worst kind, and humanity would've fallen shortly after his placement on the golden throne had humanity not put faith into him and believing he is/ascended to godhood and give him strength in the warp. Corpse Emp had (or rather has) good intentions for humanity, but he was dead wrong on denying and keeping the spiritual side of humanity away from humanity, leading to a lot of the shit humanity specifically is dealing with in 40K. Had he taught humanity how to control and properly utilize the powers of the warp, and fight against the temptation of the daemonic forces (while also teaching humanity the errors of the Eldar's way when they had control over the realm of souls/warp), humanity would become the greatest species in any realm.

This is why atheism and secularism cannot and never will work out in the end, and is used to destroy a civilization and it's people rather than enlighten it.

Sage for off-topic

Touching a Jew without being under duress is now grounds for considering you a Jew yourself.

Hear! Hear!

Filtered.

You've supposedly been here for three years yet haven't seen the innumerable threads where we go over the incredibly damaging effect homosexuality has on those who participate in it, from STD rates to suicide rates to murder rates to drug usage and more.

You've supposedly been here for three years yet have never seen the threads where we fully detail how incredibly Jewish homosexuality is and how heavily it is practiced, supported, and pushed by the Jews. Tel Aviv is "the gay capital of the world" and the kikes regularly recruit Palestinin boys as child prostitutes in the homsexual clubs they have strewn across their city.

Speaking of pederasty, you've been here for three years yet have never seen Samhir Al Haydeens famous/infamous skit reading the statistics that show that, bare minimum, 55% of homosexuals are child molesters, among other wonderful facts about this totally fine activity. The actual number is much higher, of course, and even though you've been here for three years you never saw us talk about or discuss the innumerable cases of homosexual child rape and the fact that most homosexuals in the "lifestyle" today were rape or molested themselves.

But you've been here three years. So, either you're lying, or you're a fucking faggot who already knows all of this and are trying to push your (((alt-right))) faggotry on people who know better. Get the fuck out of here.

In case anyone else is reading, this poster a shit.

Truth. I follow several kikes on twatter. Kurt Kikenwald has some slam against Christianity or "hypocritical" Christians nearly every single day. They can't help themselves.

I never once visited their site or paid attention to them until they were shut down. I don't know who's shilling who with the whole TRSotomite thing and really don't care. I got almost all of my views from cuckpol/b/ then cuckpol/pol/ then 8/pol/ when the first exodus happened. They can play wack-a-mole with chan sites all they want. We will just build other sites and our collective hive mind of knowledge and truth will continue on.

Calm down user, you're drunk.

muh sides

I'm somewhat interested in this 40k stuff (not the miniatures, just the lore). What should I look into if wanting to get a few books on the subject

The Protocols outline this in depth. (((They))) want us to be spiritually destitute, to believe in nothing more than consumerism. Even if an atheist believes in the power of his own race, it weakens (((their))) control.

May Kek smite these kikes.

And yet I'm still being more coherent than half this kiked up thread!

>warhammer40k.wikia.com/

Humanity in the 40k lore where the overwhelming dominant force in the universes when atheist. Much much stonger than now or any other xeno at the time.

The AI rebellion, followed by the eye of terrors creation stopping safe warp travel fucked that over. The Emperor wanted to bring back the golden times for humanity.

You do realize the Khornate Berserker is pretty much Holla Forums right?

I don't support faggotry. In fact, I hate faggotry because I am disgusted by it, but that's all I've got - disgust, an emotional impulse. However deeply felt, it's nothing I can base a rational, ideological position around, and Holla Forums has yet to offer me anything more substantive that would change my views on the subject.

Oh look, yet another Soros and State Dept. group targeting us. Partnering with jewgle, microsoft, and faceberg probably made it even easier to pilfer metadata for their studies.

Most gays are extremely promiscuous and serve as vectors of infection for some of the worst diseases Humanity can think of.

Are you fucking serious nigger. Here, since it's obvious you need to be spoonfed and probably can't be bothered to read the statistics yourself, watch this video. All the statistics he reads off are easily investigated and verified yourself, if you feel like not being a complete piece of lazy shit, by the way.

You're not incoherent user, you're just an asshole.

Both Sam and jew shared the story behind that photo, apparently they just bumped into each other a mutual friend's house.

Go back to fucking Reddit, you idiot. No one here cares about how 'mean' you are while dispensing redpills.

HRM

top mirth

things like

WHERE'S THE ARCHIVE OP?

someone is on this right?

There's some youtube vid(s) thats like 3-4 hour long in 2 parts i thing about the history of the Imperium of man and the horus heresy.

Its what iv suggested a few of my friends and now they are hooked.

This is why the Mantra is so effective.

Some basics here
premise = faggotry is unnatural, anti-family, highly unsanitary, etc.
conclusion = therefore it is something that should be opposed by normal and sane people

sssshhhhhhhh quite down now
and use good opsec

Two people in this thread wanted me to go to My Posting Career, which is a vbulletin shithole that venerates the aut-right and Sam. Tell me this isn't subversion.

The only reason this was so was due to the Emperor being around to make sure everything he wanted done was done. His entire empire relied on him with his abilities and talents. Had they stayed secular has he intended after his ascension, he would not have the power he has now nor would humanity have lasted as they would have lost hope and have no reason to keep fighting (or turned to the chaos gods).

I didn't mean to imply that the emperor was entirely wrong or that he didn't help humanity, but he's become the biggest example of irony due to his hatred of having a belief in a faith or spiritualness.

Its like pottery.

Also, I take it no one is actually surprised to find the giga-kike behind this?

Thanks, I'll look around that site.

I found the videos you mentioned, cheers.

Here's to the aids killing you.

You misunderstand me. They're not friends, they share a friend.

Ok, so let's just pretend Sam didn't know W eev to begin with. His jewdar was so fucking bad that he didn't realize that he was sieg heling with a fucking jew. Obviously W eev doesn't mean that in his heart, but Sam fucking fell for it.

But honestly, I just believe the rumors that his mom is jewish, and he's self-hating.

Shiiiieeeeet. I didn't know Holla Forums was responsible for weekly terrorist attacks in Europe and increasing the rape, murder, and acid attack rates here by thousands of percent.

I haven't seen mpc shilled here in a while. It kind of reminds me of a jew-wise version of the old Tucker Max message board back in the early 2000s. It's not that bad imho but reeks of older gen x'ers I'm a younger gen x'er bordering on boomer tier at times.

Seeing as how I just got exposed to it, it's pure shit. All they do is venerate fucking e-celebs and the aut-right. Half of their forums Don't Have Proper Titles. It's just kiked as all fuck.

Yes the irony of the situation is galactic. Somthing going right in 40k normally means several going wrong much like in life and that what makes it a great setting.

/ourpol/

It's funny that they had to actually make sure that yes, AfD is the will of the people and not some foreign plot. Like it's that much of a shock to them.

heil'd
This is a very real phenomenon, logical processes work on normalfags up until the point of wrongthink at which point emotion and panic take over. You can fall in lockstep, issue by issue with them, but as soon as you move into territory that conflicts with common consensus they have something akin to nervous breakdowns as their identity comes into question. I've seen it with my boomer father.

Boomers are a lost cause. I know this gets thrown around a lot, especially blackpilling kikes, but there is literally no way to get through to them. I've tried for years.

How long till they die off again?

The anons that laugh too hard and get old that weve lost….

As always that varies with the individual. I had a different experience myself, and I have regular conversations about the political issues of the day with that generation without issue. But, I was always very close with them and so they were open to hearing my points.

All this talk, and nobody's posted their address? I know those ((bezrodnyi cosmopolit)) are reading this thread.
We could probably trick the muds into leaving a prank in the mail.

Hm.

This is the appetizer

Why would we be in any way angry about this, or want to do more than laugh at them, FBI-kun? This entire report shows that they have no way to effectively manipulate us and are relying on D&C shilling to have any kind of impact at all. They don't even understand who we are and what we do after all their efforts, because the way we think is so fundamentally different from theirs that they can't comprehend what an effective course of action would be.

Holla Forums is a news aggregation and shill factory, not a political movement you autistic retard.

I thought we where actually the 4th reich

Nevar 4get
'_'7

Improvised pranks user?

btw, how is the antartica stuff going? been gone?

As a researcher/data miner myself it is tempting for me to write paper just pointing how how bad and shallow are thouse pseudo analyses are.

Damn I could easily sell (((them))) estimations and how easily you can shill Holla Forums with chain dubs checking and spiritualism but that would be so low. Or we should publish things like this to make them known before some hidden think-tank finally find someone competent and dangerous? Not sure yet but writing about Malaysian painting forum scientifically feels silly and awkward.

Hmmm, really made me think.

The implantation of the idea that their work might be dangerous is enough. It doesn't have to be true.
The report, laughable as it is, suggests that we're alien, so therefore governments (and all the biggest tech giants ) need to double down on their repression (which I suppose will end up in our favor a la Turner Diaries). It is nice to see the tech megacorps explicitly name themselves as co-conspirators to subvert the will of the people though.

I'd leave it up to their discretion, I wouldn't dream of telling those brave
POC fleeing their war torn countries in search of gibs how to do pranks #PrayForISD

Do it. Spit in their eye and steal their shekels.
>Damn I could easily sell (((them))) estimations and how easily you can shill Holla Forums with chain dubs checking and spiritualism but that would be so low.
I mean you kinda just did it for free.

Some limey kid wrote this faggotry for shekels. Probably in therapy now haha. So who commissioned this bullshit? Oh… this is actually BIG. Google, Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft, Soros and the State Department. Ok… let's play cunts.

>I'd leave it up to their own devices*
ftfy user. And yes tbh, sure is a nice Mail Room they've got there ISD…

I am doing it for free to warn you cause I am not a Jew. From my observations it can be already used method but it can be also still chan culture and underage users. Not sure if it is used, to verify I would have to analyze if some topics are significally more affected by it than others. Just be aware of it cause it’s basic math and statistics how you can flood threads and highlight wanted content.

Heil'd
Hi sweetie, the oven is empty if you see any kikes on your way over.

Fucking kek. This fucking salty thread has given me enough laughs to cure the Tay-GRIDS hybrid Dicky Spencer is working on in the lab.

WEW, the feels of becoming one of the scariest mythological creatures in the history planet; anonymously, doing what comes naturally,
for free.

I was saving this weapon for a special occasion. (((ISD)))shills; have some smug Nipponese baby wipes.

Think thinktank

To beat autists you must become autists. But if they become autists then they become us. And if they become us we rule the world.

The best thing about this is that they are london fags, which means in essence they are some cultivated mongoloids that i eat for breakfast, and on my table are shepherds with a weak hip that breaks fast. I will break you just because you are there.

STUPID ISDFAGS, TANK IS FOR SHOOTING, NOT THINKING

Heh blesses me

==HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHH=

CYKA DAVAI )/()/(

Me too.

user, I…

If the bus cannot park in the womens parking space then i it will go to space wide enough.

YOU HAD ONE JOB

If they think the shit they've been trying against ISIS online was in any way effective just wait until they try it on us

WE HAVE THE /i/ BOARD FOR A REASON FAGGOT!

DON'T SPILL THE BEANS IN FRONT OF THE SHILLS!

Oh that is fucken amazing…

Not even that.

1) do standard shill posts
2) some of them and some standard useless posts gets dubs (1/10 without scripts), just post checks or frogs about them
3) such checks also get numbers, use it to create even more spam (infinite coin toss problem - easy calculations)
4) react with hype for trips, 88 etc to increase effect
5) add spiritual content of kek will etc, prayers to get dubs etc (present from trump vs Hillary debates I think I saw this shilling there)

Just think about it how easy it is. We need to vaccinate for this quick.

isdglobal dot org/isdapproach/the-team/

Quite the payroll. Probably running on something north of 10m a year. What do fuckers expect to get for their shekels? Because pdf reports can't be it. Are these cunts more than just passive observers? Maybe shitposters++ like entrapment shitheads? Could be.

I doubt they've done anything on leftists. If that's the case then it's just a globalist shit shop looking for ways to restricted freedoms for their corporate sponsors.

These types can't think for themselves just repeat what they've been indoctrinated with. Thus the application of some 'big data' type shit some college 'taught' them last year. It's whatever the latest buzzwordy thing is. So yeah, colorful, meaningless graphics, techie terms. It's larping for a paycheck. These fuckers don't need to do anything else to get paid and as long as the corps continue to write them checks, no worries about being fired.

It's a very simple medical procedure friend. Just lurk for two fucking years before posting.

Excellent.

Someone seems did not have his usual bag of dicks meal today.

bemused?

Synonyms of bemused
addle, addled, addlepated, bedeviled, befogged, befuddled, dizzy, bewildered, bushed [chiefly Australian], confounded, confused, dazed, distracted, dopey (also dopy), fogged, mixed-up, muddleheaded, muzzy, pixilated (also pixillated), punch-drunk, punchy, raddled, shell-shocked, silly, slaphappy, spaced-out (or spaced), spacey (also spacy), stunned, stupefied, zonked, zonked-out

i haven't read the entire thread yet but i wanted to share this
as evidenced from their own graphic about our networking
the neo nazi groups, that is how they categorize us are the glue that holds everything together

the reason for this is our extremism is like an immunesystem against kikes
we always default to gas the kikes race wars now and we are a leaderless formless amorphous blob
whenever a (((leader)) emerges in the altright we will sniff the yid on him a mile away and swarm him into meaninglessness
we are like yidspecific hunterkiller t cells that detect and signal the rest of the body to fight the hidden infestation within

i have read suggestions that the takeaway from this report is don't ridicule the other altright factions but unite
this would undermind our entire strenght and purpose so if this leaked report is reverse psychology attack don't fall for it
we have been wildly successfull doing what we do so lets not change our winning formulae while it still works

shills fear three things:
digits
frogs
smug anime girls

Would require $100 worth of printer paper

Did you think /monster/ being our quickest porn board was coincidental?

I think chess can also be added to the list. For some reason it makes them hypermad.

muse (v.)
etymonline.com/word/Muse

Anyone who begs for dubs is a cum-guzzling faggot.
How would we even vaccinate for it, though? Make posts consisting only of 'checked' a breach of board etiquette, like link breaking?

Clearly what we need is a smug froppy playing chess.

Glory to ammit, praise her thighs.

Let me guess you are one of those alt-right kekistan larpers? Truly master race totally not shill. Jews tremble in fear before your pillow waifu and wasted genes(the goon fears the anime)

smug chess-playing froppy checking digits

I found archives for both urls searching archive.is
They probably did archive the threads they cited
>archive.is/0oNrL
>archive.is/pKJAg

lol, SMUG ANIME GIRLS HAUNT YOUR DREAMS, KIKE.

Funny, dear old Bibi hates Soros' guts, and I don't see them calling him an anti-semite.

was it autism?

believe me, just cuz they were archived doesnt mean it was them

If they don't treat it like srs bzns then they don't get those sweet soros bux for grants.

h u h

small price user when the world needs you now more than ever. Get to printing!

user, pls. A prescient loli has already solved what is needed now: My Little Peponies

Mein sides!

Someone among us must make a parody of this report. It will be like salt upon wounds for their fragile egos especially when doing it without shekels. Also this report showed how they're so detached from reality and will keep doing so. Praise kek!

If you mix that with CIAniggers does it work like a binary explosive?

I appreciate this highly specific autism, user

It would be extremely painful

AYY

simple
they observe everything said here with utmost seriosity
while having no ability at all to distinguish normal posting from shitposting from shilling from OC

some of their opinions are probably made partly from roleplaying threads and partly from "how do you do fellow nahtzees" shareblue retardedness

No, it’s fun. I just pointed out how it can be used for shilling, suddenly triggering some people. If we keep it as joke it’s fine and have positive effect (Hillary made herself joke when attacked internet frogs). But some fags keep it serious with spiritual shit, making themselves some cultist larpers and kekistani fags what is laufhtable. Fuck, there is thread right now about moonman being Norse god worth worshiping too. Just stop.
(>ban evading)

for jews

That's the whole point, we are midgets in clown costumes kicking the shit out of them with comedic routines.

They thought they had everything under control just to have their world dominance threatened, their paradigm shattered, their face pushed in and their crimes exposed by a bunch of incomprehensible bonzos masturbating to chinese cartoons while chanting in dog-latin.

Got any caps of that? Sounds interesting.

They need to get raped.

Classical pottery is best tbh.

Here you go you colossal newfaggot. Read up.

look at the massive ripples that Holla Forums has created throughout the internet, the "alt-right", people like Milo and Gavin who are faggots in their own right but redpilling thousands of young kids. We are reaching tens of thousands of young men with our memes and ideas. It is not out of the question that we begin the fourth Reich.

The head cunt;
Of coooarse.
Looks like it's mainly euro faggotry. I think the corp support is so they can comply with all the shit the monkey in Brussels are throwing their way. Jacob Davey seems like the main cuck who needs his wig split. All frauds and failtures at outfits like this though. They never accomplish anything just write endless reports. Self proclaimed experts who can only point to the leftist college they went to for credibility. All imagined shit.

this is a great screencap

wew

woefully underchecked

Holy fuck get out of Holla Forums and never come back. Rape is nigger/muslim behavior and do I even need to point out whats wrong with interracial sex?

You glow in the dark, you stupid piece of shit.

Want an visceral answer, i like the regular girls because they like me but if i see the nigger girls i want to extent my reach with my metal hands and strangle them and fuck them in a way they dont like.

Memetic warfare is the future. How can Nuclear warfare even compete? Nothing can defeat highly enriched and weaponised autism.

Shilling this hard

Just want you shills to know its already too late.

The public distrusts both you and the media.

Mutters at the workplace are rising into public chants

Blood and soil :^)

Hitler approved post.

Hello Tyrone. Choke any coalburners today?

Disgusting.
>>>/zoo/

And it's the only explicitly "pro-white" movement with any real momentum 'to exist in either of our lifetimes. Three or so years ago, most of these kids would've been calling themselves libertarians or somesuch. Two years and they're "civic-nationalist". Forward to today and they're using YOUR memes and calling for a white ethnostate in unequivocal terms.

They are tittering at the edge of the last of many stepping stones that can only lead them here, all they need is a little push and some leadership that isn't so patently weak or kike-controlled. Hijacking and subverting their shitty, underdeveloped movement would be so easy, so natural - but instead, you play this d&c game and abandon what you - in all likelihood - inadvertently created to begin with?

(Checked and Kek'd.)
Well, well, well. Look what we have here, the rarest of rarest breed, a good TOR poster.

exactly. It's a scapegoat. No one who wants white countries to stay white and cares about our future refers to themselves as alt-right. You get 12 year olds little retards watching sargon of akkad praising kekistan using those types of manufactured kike terms

DELETE THIS YOU FUCKING GAMER GIRL

I guess the takeaway is that even when they try D&C, the best they get is a dead thread.

They waste all that money trying to figure out what isn't a secret.
For a million bucks out of their wasted billions I'd fuck right off with my privilege

What's your "psychological driver" user? Is it these "chicken tendies" I'm constantly hearing about? Is it possibly some chan code for murdering minorities?

The use of outdated cointelpro shit tier methods and old worn out retired operatives from alphabets is a sure fire way to end up with the unholy shitfest report they did. Of course someone using literal goonspeak wrote it, missing only calling us shitlords. Bwahahaha.

Check'd my good man! Also they may very well inadvertantly make a modern day set of Commandments, a literal "These are Rules of the Universe and Reality" infograph at some point!

The term you were looking for is beastiality.

The 14 words.

In addition:
KILL ALL JEWS AND ANYONE WHO HELPS THEM

I think you misspelled implicitly. Go figure the user claiming there is nothing inherently wrong with faggotry is shilling for the alt-kike

Checked.

We do it because we worship a long dead frog god from egypt.
Honestly though, you would have an easier time converting Templars to Religion of Cuck™ then changing our beliefs. Tell them it is over. This cannot be stopped. The world parity they seek where they hold the keys of production and state stability is a dead dream. You can throw disinfo as much as you want, it wont help. The Russians come in here and piss out a thread here and there with the same result you morons get.

but buying us off would force them to admit that we're right, and if there's one thing kikes hate more than spending money, it's admitting they were wrong.

I fucking love LA Noire; game's fucking full of men that are /ourguys/

i wonder how many euros arrested for wrong think were asked to explain memes to the secret police

Here's a better quality version, friend.

Advocacy for a white ethnostate in the current year is explicit enough for me, enough to be useful. Won't bother with rest of your post because you're clearly one of the chosen, and only interested in missing the point to the most autistic degree imaginable.

I check the checker.. (dubs+trips OwO)

full house checked

We have become the meme.

I like your style

.>Ezekiel looks at his computer monitor, doing massively in depth research on the chans

Fuck, guys. I think we're really outmatched by the finest minds in internet intelligence here. They even found our secret hideout, .pl.>>10799617

Whatever you say fag lover. If you let kikes lead your group it is destined to fail. Faggots can never even do the 14 words, if you can't even see why Holla Forums is against faggots then you belong in an implicit pool party with the rest of your sodomites

Does the report mention how even after delisting us on jewgle with a CP false flag, we're still at it and growing?

Get the fuck out.

just sell them a bunch of nonsense and then demand more money to explain it

It's afraid

archive.fo/4P3wZ

We aren't globalizing, we just all came to the conclusion Jews have to go.

It isn't even that, its the fact nobody can dump the rats on anyone else now.

Also
The fuck? Where's my fucking mt dew?

That article has quite a bit of triggering content in there designed to start infighting. Expect a lot more of this, slow down and read between the lines.

How far we've come since my years of shitposting, when all hope seemed lost I kept firing up my proxies and getting banned everywhere for naming the jew. Now we're taking over.

They've been lapped.

More like Gen Z sees the leftist propaganda for what it is, and is willing to be apart of whatever seeks to eradicate it. There's another factor to consider too: Being a globalist leftist isn't fun at all, it's all about being 100% obedient at all times and fearful of consequences for every slight. Being a right wing shitposting memetic wizard is actually loads of fun, and can be quite rewarding as you explore the truth.

Even if they did catch up with memetic strategies, making their ideology fun to partake in is next to impossible (without easing their restrictive nature, defeating the purpose of their original propaganda to begin with).

Checked.

sfgate.com/health/article/S-F-gay-community-an-epicenter-for-new-strain-of-3298359.php
can't be arsed to archive

Only because you got dubs ya faggot.
archive.fo/jfiWS

The left has no ability to appeal or to meme since they have no jokes at all. They're not allowed to make light or offend anyone except white men who are straight and able bodied. Their obsession with Trump is just the fact they aren't allowed to talk about anything else.

That's not true. They are allowed to offend white men all day long.

What the Jew thinks I said:
What I actually said:

That's what I said, and usually their "jokes" are the most fucking boring and unfunny shit that talks about our privilege and basically admits we're superior. Then you have the niggers who make fun of our "lack of melanin" and call us crackers, white bread, or some other kind of food that they can afford with their EBT. Almost all their "jokes" get turned back on them e.g WE WUZ. They are intellectual midgets and have no chance at beating us at the internet game since they admit we're early adopters who have been doing this since we were kids, while these faggots only came around once social media hit its stride and smartphones made it possible for even subhuman niggers to go online.

Just saying, not all blackpill is shilling. Some of us have legitimately lost all hope.

And of course: Samson Looms

If a washer costs the US Navy 45 cents then yeah. Never underestimate how many shekels the Jew will want.

Because he wants all of them.

Their ultimate weakness is that they'll never exercise levity like we do.

That's the spirit, user! You found their origins and their origins are zionist kikes! Now good user, who are their current players and who hired them? Let's fucking dig these pieces of shit, find their employers and employees, DOX them all, and make their lives a living hell! They came into our homes and shit on our living room floor, LET'S SHIT IN THEIR EYE SOCKETS!
PRAISE KEK!
SIEG HIEL!
DOX AND DESTROY!

>Their (((analysts))) are probably too old to understand internet culture and the sjw millennials are completely inept at anything of worth.
old boomers who dont understand the internet hate machine and whiny sjws who cant look at us without needing a paper bag on standby to hyperventilate into

You hope too much.

Go ahead and try. Post pics when you're done. I dare you.

An effective way to inoculate against and counter any type of shilling is by pretending to be a shill yourself whilst making it obvious enough to be called out.
Recommend using vpn/proxy.

Is it just me or does it look like the first picture is literally a picture of a computer monitor viewing the jew shitpost?

Lurk for 2 moar years for your shitty report. The alt-kike are still civic nationalists that support israels existence and implicit faggotry

My bad, it's late and reading too fast. I'm a faggot.

a universal truth everyone reached the same conclusion

They spend billions, weeks to month to infiltrate a community
/baph/ and Holla Forums oldfags do that shit for free in matter days and dox their targets to boot.
I can't help but laugh to the point of having a seizure.

Hey goys, was wondering if you could do what you do best and take a look at this "ProPublica" organization's founders, members, and the people who ran this hit piece.
These poor kids are being targeted by them and these people need to be destroyed and tortured for the rest of their professional lives with financial and legal troubles.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fpt3ImXIImY
I am not, but this video pissed me off, and these liberal kike fuckstains need to be taught a lesson. Enjoy guys.

Hey faggots. I made a text-only version of the pdf in OP so you don't have to click it or save it or look in its direction. Now you can read all the kvetching without the nonsense! It's all nonsense.

ghostbin.com/paste/s6zsp

Another former academic checking in here. It is an interesting phenomenon to say the least.

It is also one of the reasons why I left academia. Once you realize that to succeed you basically have to become proficient in the art of saying absolutely nothing in an authoritative way, the whole thing just becomes soul-crushingly boring.

No shit. A few anons have already realized that and started their own investigating groups, and sold their skills for shekels finding the kike for profit to fund the cause. It's laughable how this mongolian basketweaving board has taught us skills that others spend eight years in college to learn and still suck.

Why dare? It's already happening. We can probably find half of them on fetish sites and screencap their filth, then sell their filth to kikes after convincing them that these kikes are out to get them. The neuroticism induces paranoid delusions in the kike, and this makes them gib shekels.

remember lads in the 5th century BC in Athens the Sophists were considered by the majority to be the smartest men in the world
not Socrates, Diogenes or Plato and their ilk

(checked)
I mean, they might figure out the common psychological drivers are anime, a Fourth Reich and wanting their video games to be left alone, but they definitely won't believe it. I mean why would they? It has to be something deeper, like the already memed, " virgin basement dwellers." Then, by the time they figure out the "strategic directions" they'll already be 20ft above the ground on the highest tree along with their Jew owners.

Test:
Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack

Who's got a sock persona from some organization these folks would spill the beans too? Maybe volunteer for?

Why bother? I don't give a shit what 8-year-olds are pretending in their make-believe fort made out of couch cushions. To remind everybody here: These Jews swindled millions of dollars to draft a report in which they identify /us/ with the Thai Fuck Shack, refer to Donald Trump as the Son in the Holy Trinity of Kekistan, and admit they get spotted as JIDF shills every time they try to post their bullshit here ("positive social messaging").

Is there any mystery what their suppper-seeeekrit plan to (((shut it down))) will be? The retarded cocksuckers will try to GamerGate us as if (((they))) still control narratives. Look for Google to do more to ban "extremist hate sites," Facekike to hunt down our shared posts, more ID checks for social media use, less anonymity in their precious spaces, and strenuous efforts to inoculate the public in advance, lest the normalfags hear our hate facts.

In other words, same-old, same-old. Shut it down, plus culture jamming, plus hysterical denunciation in the tame Pravdas of the left, plus (((responsible conservatives))) denouncing the Alt-Right, immediately before mysteriously losing their reelection bids. . . the whole deal.

Fuck them. Here we are, CIA niggers. Come get us. We beat you over GG, we fucked your sisters during Brexit, we wrapped piano wire around your necks last November, and soon you'll get all the Literally Hitler you can handle plus 50%.

They honestly seem to have fallen for their own propaganda. They on one hand seem to think that fags like all the (((alt-right))) are somehow at the top, and not controlled opposition… and on the other think that the legions are basement dwelling nobodies, yet spend so much time and money trying to figure out "who leads and funds the legions!?" I'd say more on this, but fuck them. The point is, how do we take advantage of their cognitive dissonance so that they waste more time and resources while convincing their overlords of nonsense that will bite them in the ass when they act on it?

that's wrong. It implies all biological activity is 'necessary' biological activity. I.e. nature does not fuck up. But nature does fuck up, especially now that we're in the picture to fuck it up.

See: news.berkeley.edu/2010/03/01/frogs/

By the post's logic, if someone is gay, it's all in their head, their biological systems as a whole can't possibly be malformed.

And stuff that's in the head can be resolved trough re-education.

I'd expect that kind of logic from a normie, a leftist, but not a pol-ack. A pol-ack should know niggers will be niggers and (most, excluding cases of psychological abuse) gays will be gays. You can't draw water from a stone. Making all problems "mental" is just an excuse leftists use to engage in educational “labors of Sisyphus” and blame us for not putting enough effort in making niggers not be niggers and whites be self-hating faggots.

You can't change (the appetites of) gays any more than you can change nigs, tards or woman. That doesn't mean you should build society around their grievances. You can't change what's objectively Good, either. And that should be your goal as society. Sometimes the best cure is a bullet to the head.

See vid related.

I'd like to see circulation numbers, would suspect more of us read there report than there target audience.

I've personally always believed that you don't really understand anything until you can describe it in language that a child can understand. Having to condescendingly use big words to explain a topic shows that you're unable or unwilling to understand a topic. Hence the SJW's screeching cries of "educate yourself" or "I don't have to explain myself".

*chons are the antithesis to college tier faggot athmosphere
You have no safe space here
If you make a mistake it's your own fucking fault
If you make a mistake and anons especially those who know better you will know it and feel.
Egofagging and pride are counterproductive college campuses and normalfag communities/sites.

Good job, you spent three months and came away with the same appraisal of your enemy you had when you began.
Has any opposition group ever understood the nuances of user/Chan culture, and figured out that the tactics they use on namefags do not apply?

But that's about as old news as the Taliban is.

nope

Only Tripfags/namefags/egofags are affected by this shit. Those niggers cannot comprehend the concept that is primordial chaos or anons for that matter. Thia a minority
Three letter agencies cannot comprehend the chaotic hivemind that is *chan culture
Oldest of anons develop near psychic-like connection to the hivemind. Like feeling sick when you see impurities like name/tripfags and cause oriented socjus maskfags for example.
There is a reason why I spent large chunk of my Internet time on TOR imageboards and libraries for self improvement during chanology, so I could stay the fuck away from 4cuck. The hivemind felt sick, impure even. It was cancerous. I had to get away for a while

its perceivable just in the language used
stay on here long enough and you know when the outsiders are present
they just feel wrong

Media Matters has picked up the story: archive.fo/uCV7m

Apparently their president had a whinge about us on the Young Turkroaches.

>ANGELO CARUSONE (MEDIA MATTERS PRESIDENT): But I think just to take a step back because I think that will explain how it all fits together is – we did a lot of, early on, to look at what is the fake news problem? What do the people talk about? That's what they really mean. And we found that there's this framework that I think helps understand the landscape today, which is most of that misinformation is coming from the same places, at least the ideas for it. It's these online communities like 4chan and Holla Forums, which are really functioning like virtual publications now. They're actually creating and driving a lot of what become narratives. And then you sort of have this second layer of storytellers, which are largely websites that are not designed for ideological purposes, but just to get a mild traffic here or there.

The fuck are they on ? ISIS are literally free to communicate on Kikebook and many major social media and it takes very little research to actually connect with these sandniggers. The fuck are they talking about ? All I can expect from (((them))) is falseflagging attacks claiming they come from (((falseflag alt-rights)))

Should look at snapchat stories
its the platform they use to brainwash impressionable teens with their bullshit
its 100% all buzzfeed, huff post, and other cancerous shit

tfw my superpower is spider sense for shills, Jewdar (((Echo)))location and CIA niggers glow in the dark.

Ethnographic research

Ethnographic research literally requires acceptance by the group

ISD I hate to tell you

>(((Echo)))location
Kek.

It's actually rather funny. My take from this was rather succint.

We need to revision of the American/Axis picture with chan related material
I can't remember the full quote or picture

Disegard that I suck cocks

These retarded faggets can't meme, they're doomed.

lol @ burst the extreme right bubble. Faggots fail to realize we live outside the bubble.

It's especially absurd when you realize they're talking about people like Anglin and Spencer when they say "extreme right" and even moreso that they think they can un-redpill people who have seen damn near everything they've been trying to suppress.

If they burst the "extreme right" bubble, it'll spread with even greater ferocity

Oh come on, tell us your great secrets. I'm sure you've got something good planned and aren't just hoping someone doesn't call your bluff.

They offerd some scary sounding solutions to "us, the problem", for example schooling kids to only belive credible news agencies :)

But jeah they are apparently trying to come up with a solution.

That's why we really are 'the horde from who knows where'.

dont you know comrade? counterrevolutionaries are spreading lies about the revolution
dont believe their depressing lies, we know whats best just keeping doing as the party says and all will be fine

they said to reach out if we got questions!
😉

While at the same time painting themselves as a target and giving us an enemy to rally against. Them broadcasting their intentions like this is phenomenally stupid but it's out of their hands at this point. Opsec is the first thing to go in the "open society" they've been trying to build. They literally hemorrhage information.

(checked)
I think that the youth coming up, wading through the Weimar sea of piss that is modern (((culture))) will be even more adept at spotting the (((MSM))) propaganda. I think that the amount of doubling down on degeneracy they're taking is going to drive even more of the next few generations into our camp.

Keep up the good work (((white people))), you are our greatest allies.

Holy shit. I knew we were the less-known chan, but that they couldn't even allow themselves to believe we exist… This is priceless!

we know what we are doing, but it is true that we don't know how we are doing it, and therein lies the fun
that's why the chaos god loves us

Pathetic.

They don't even understand what they are trying to fight and make it obvious with their publications every time.
For the very reason other Anons have pointed out - to understand us, is to become us. And to become us, is to join us.

Kek has you by the balls, you juden untermensch and pawns.

Remember google doesn't link to the darkest reaches of the internet, so how does a normie, who relies on google for everything, even find this place?
protip: by typing Holla Forums.org

Their strategy would definitely be obsolete before they could implement it. Even with those generalized ideas they have, you can immediately see ways to counteract all of them. Best part is that it requires almost no effort on Holla Forums's part to do so.

I mean their education idea can be defeated by mocking it as a means to try and ultimately brand comedy through memes as an exclusively right wing trait. Because here's the thing, how does one explain memetics to an audience with no prior knowledge of the more intricate aspect of it, without oversimplifying it into such conclusions by accident? "See that hilariously looking shitpost that at first glance looks like an ironic joke, but actually isn't when viewed as a subtle subtext? that's alt-right trickery" I doubt people are going to tolerate a long boring lecture to elaborate on the point either. That's why memetics work far better. Because thanks to mainstream efforts to shorten attention spans and stagnate thought, it's inadvertently amplified the power of memes on the general population by orders of magnitude. People crave memes because they're stimulating in an environment being sapped of creativity.

Don't these people understand money is what lost them the election, Hiring a squad of paid derps over and over again does not work.

Untold millions of shekels wasted, and they still either fail to understand or refuse to admit: it is simply pursuit of the truth that unites us all.

Salamanders are canonically ebon-skinned (but not niggers).

As I have foretold many times they will try (((shut it down))) at ISP level and bring in some internet ID bullshit.

This is why on /tok/ I began a thread to incite research in to quantum communication networks.
Other Anons are already working on I2P and similar solutions for now, but in some years, these may be kill at ISP level. So we need to pre-empt them.

This is why they won't post 'what they recommend' because we all know the only way they can do it is to convince normalfags that anonymity beyond Echelon/Prism/CIAnigger level is bad.

In other words, you're doing fuck all for the cause except ask anons to take your sci-fi fanfic seriously.

It isnt the truth that unites us all, it is the current year and the current year as it wants to tell us is that the pinnacle of progression is diversity and other shit not actual substantial stuff and the rest that follows along with it.
I give you an example: Ideas do not mean actual implementation like kibbutz shoveling jews that would want to take away your kids after birth because "every human being is a human being", that would be the greendoor vector which means "i can love kids just like they were my own" but if you ask 10 men if they would have their kids to be their own blood 9,85 of ten would say so. Now the leftists expand that idea as a modus operandi to the real world without having any idea about the 2nd or 3rd level impact. Now a famous german tinfoilhat blogger not just says that bad software is bad software and just like a bad product wouldnt sell well, now it also gets the a moral vector.
Today police and poltical activists (see the hamburg riots) wouldnt just say "ok i got hit", they will play the PR game on twitter an social media to claim the biggest victim price.

Sure thing, Aaron. Every effort starts somewhere.

Pro tip to all of the ISD faggots: You can't beat nature. You will always lose because you are simply wrong. Your entire strategy is predicated on the classically liberal idea of tabula rossa. That people turn to National Socialism because they happened to be injected with the "wrong" information and not the Jew's "correct" information and that you can "fix" that by shutting down the chans or more thorough indoctrination efforts in the educational system. This will not work.

You can arrive to all of our ideas and conclusions by simply observing the world objectively and by deductive reasoning. You don't need to spend hours reading "the wrong websites". All of this is inherent in human nature. Until you start changing the genes responsible, you can't change this fact of human nature. You can't beat truth and you can't beat nature.

Your Jew masters and this whole system have had near total world domination since the end of WW2 and you still can't beat us with your bullshit narratives. Its only a matter of time before the masses wake up.

Humans have a certain way of living which is coded in our DNA. Until you start changing our DNA then you can't win. The fundamental laws of nature are entirely antithetical to your bullshit ideology. Just as our people have cast off the Jew bullshit which is Christianity our people will cast off the Jew bullshit which is liberalism, marxism, individualism, equality and all of your other bullshit.

Die slowly and painfully filthy hook nosed kikes

Quantum is a scam. Peer review is sometimes, also a scam. Call me in 10 years when you're barely using CPUs not made of silicon (and still not quantum).

They're not very good at this to be honest.

You are hilariously ignorant of the subject or a shill.
This is nothing to do with CPUs. It's to do with longitudinal electromagnetic wave based communication systems.

Yes goyim the pinnacle of human achievement is shoveling shit in a kibbutz.

A scam. Don't believe something works because you saw a fancy video by (((Google))) and a paper reviewed by kosher entities.

It must have been a very scary experience for them. A large amorphous entity that seemed to come out of fucking nowhere and start destroying everything, that couldn't be reasoned with in the usual way and just shrugged off all attempts to fight back. It was scary in the way the mind of the monster is scary. When a man is your enemy you may not like him but you at least understand his motivations and what he's capable of. But the monster is different, you don't know what's going on in the mind of the monster or why it does what it does. Especially when it's not rampaging violently, but appears to be acting intelligently but does so by finding ways to win that you'd never think of or consider. It's the incomprehensibility that really spooked them, the idea that anything could push back against them was far outside of their understanding of reality.

oh wow you learned the company d-wave exists and now think your hot shit, go take 5 years and get a computer science/engineering degree then talk to your coworkers about it if your so excited, waste of time pic unrelated

meant for

If i had a dog i would call it spook.

Teacher, I found an example of a pleonasm. And a specially dumb one on top of it.

It's time we get on Snapchat

I am puzzled they didn't get it the moment it happened and just shut up. Chanology happened and the undefined "Twitter revolution" in Iran, as well as color revolutions showed how new media can be used to achieve goals. Russia perfected its online game and they lamented it since Putin II every odd month. They could have seen that the next thing (TM) is the inevitable synthesis of everything up to that date, because weapons WILL get used by the people, for the people. Every. Time. Big. Time.

So that’s why every first post is a Kikey Jew

Guys I got this, we'll get their top secret plans yet.

More disporting are those who brush "Kekistanis", Mongolian basket waving sites and the Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack into the alt right which wants to bomb Israel. No kidding, I heard someone on radio saying "kekistani alt right types who are mostly anti-semitic and read sites which are now banned from the official Internet".
And then you suddenly see how they play into your hands. If everything is the same and some things are ostensibly true? What will the Overton window be like after a few clicks? They don't have any strategy, just screaming hair-on-fire tactics.

Lefties are shiftless, useless slacks not achieving anything outside of pure mean Waffengewalt. Not even clicking on a political jewtube video here and there.
What a surprise.

Cuckslayer…15years ago that would be hunterkiller or some sort of permutation of that.

Have they tried asking nicely?
I'm sure this would help.

Spent longer than that in the industry without a useless piece of paper that any poo in the loo has, you credentialist faggot.
Again, I'm not meaning quantum computers, they are useless for us at this point.
I am meaning utilising longitudinal electromagnetic waves for communication to avoid ISP level kikery in future, e.g. pic related, which you seem to be very adverse to, why is that? You faggots both smell like skype.

The kike fears quantum/pol/

Refine your rhetoric and sample facts into the wider "networks of truth". Then when they are hooked into a undeniably different view - mainstream will double down with untrue shit which will break their edifice of evil.
One of those facts is the proportion of violence different groups do to each other. If you suddenly see how many shootings happen amongst blacks, the next step is the political what-to-do. But then it is only a tiny step to switch sides, because the left has no solutions in many areas today.
A what the hell, snapchat users are chicks and idiots anyways, nothing left there to influence.

lel, ok then, good luck or whatever quantum user

Have an Official Internet Seal of Approval for Outstanding Shitpost. Also 5 Internet Points have been deposited into your Bitnazi wallet.

If you are not a complete and utter retard, why did you mention D-Wave? That shit is the worst argument you could possibly have for quantum computers, unless you don't know shit and/or assume anons don't know shit.
…which you denounce if it's about a CS degree (which wasn't the other user's point).

i.e., you are a teenager. Don't give up your dreams but ground them on reality ok?

What's wrong with that swapping function?

Three easy examples of far bigger problems in vidya retard.

Yropoor here, so "boomers" here are 5-10 years later but the same as a cohort.
I have yet to meet a boomer tech worker who did not work for the military or banking, where a conspiratorial aura is the day to day scent of the daily grunt. They are the most dangerous actors in the game. They are trusted by their noob peers and the average old tech workers know exactly what goes on, compared to the average youngster who is 24/7 on some kind of network. The boomers had their childhood spaces no chicks were allowed back in the 50/60s still some parts in 70s. They know exactly the dynamics and potential of free assembly preselected by sheer will and competence. Just now they retire and have a lot to loose if they misbehave. They are part of the deep globalist power bloc and profit just like other boomers from it.
After they retire their connections are a very sharp double edged sword. I think on a metalevel, the "we have to retain COBOL-Programmer" plays into this problem.

Hey this is what that guy in all seriousness said. Not my words. We don't know anymore how it is to be one of sheeps who bought their first real own computer as a mobile phone, i.e. they never truly owned and wielded the power of a real, personal computer.

Holla Forums is the biggest internet crisis of our time. We must shovel in billions of even more dollars to combat it.

also kys op

Because the argument was Quantum is bullshit - D-Wave is a mainstream, well known and proven application of quantum technology perhaps? Sure peer review can be kiked but that is not the argument here. Quantum computing was never what I proposed - it was a communication system, read my posts properly. I also posted a relatively unknown/previously lost, yet proven quantum transmission system. If I go off to the deep end, most Holla Forumsacks have never heard of the real deal stuff, e.g. Moray and some of Teslas' more obscure work amongst other peer reviewed inventors.
user used credentialist arguments to try and make me look like a faggot.

Nice try but when I was a teenager, shitposting was a thing that occurred before chans existed.
Have followed my dreams, grounded them in reality and occupy a unique niche at the highest levels of my profession, having owned multiple businesses. And no, I don't do computer shit any more.
Quantum research is an private interest I have held for over a decade and it has from time to time helped in my own field, which does take advantage of non-linear and quantum effects.
The quantum well is deep

This is my last post on this matter, because we are well OT.

Moderately kek

I would shovel a billion more fat cells into:
instagram.com/ohgeelizzyp/

Since you sound like an expert may I ask robowaifus when?

Says a lot about normalfags, doesn't it?

When the smelly boobanimals lose their power which is not in our generation.

Checked Satan

Good. You need to fuck cleaner women it sounds like user kek

isis is just a group of CoD kiddies that are created solely for short term benefits
Al-qaeda are the actual foot soldiers of the muslim brotherhood, and by extension the cianiggers, and they're here for the long run by embedding themselves all over through indoctrination from their saudi/gulen/MB-funded wahhabi mosques spread throughout the world

Pottery.. user, beautiful pottery.

yeah I mean think about it
46% of teens in the west aged 12 and over until they hit their 20's has snapchat
thats a large population of teens uninterested in news or current affairs having their opinions spoonfed to them by the kikes at snapchat
its a platform we should infect

My greatest fear for user is when there will be a switch by the Jew within a decade or so. This is when the Jew will change all its policies immediately and become either the "fellow right-wing person" or simply the "israeli identitarian nationalist" and if whites are not ready for this switch then it will still be White Genocide, implicitly rather than explicitly. Jews will then use the "Civic Nationalism" and "Libertarian" ideals to keep the West under control but there will be a whole lot of non-whites in it slowly taking it down instead of using left-wing politics to simply cause an invasion of non-whites.

The main fear of the Jew is that when it switches because it must to benefit itself again that White people will notice this and remember it. Don't let your friends or family be led astray by either "right-wing" or "left-wing" merchants when the time comes. Keep true to the only thing you will ever have or ever need , your race.

Why do you think the shills keep on insisting that al-qaeda is 'old news' and 'hurr cia is owned by mossad therefore it's the jews kuffar!' when they're as prevalent as they've always been, even moreso with the muslim brotherhood still around?
Sadly enough some people here took their shill talk seriously and overlooked the muslim brotherhood/al-qaeda part of the problem humanity faces today

Lest we forget: these cucks:

alternativeright.hopenothate.com/

That is actually a really good description, lacks the part why they get indoctrinated but overall pretty good.

Well we dont want any refugees beyond a reasonable point, and then we ll show up with baseball bats not just in the refugee shelters but also in your very home, esp. little retarded leftwing idiots or government patsies.

think about it. even satan is afraid of us. truly is the fire rising

Very funny.

Protip: whenever some article or study is laden with buzzwords, you know the authors are way over their heads and have no fucking clue what they're writing about.

Hey isd-
GET FUCKED KIKE FAGGOTS
PEE PEE POO POO PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS UNTIL OTHERWISE NOTIFIED

Forgot the pic

< never heard of it, look it up

< somehow not surprised

typical lefty thought processes… replacing the term 'common sense' with the term 'extreme'

goddamned Jews, cursed forever

What are you even trying to say? Your run-on sentence is so convoluted and it purposefully leaves out the central point being on naming the Jew directly.

POL is owned by a Jew and run by a Muslim. But it's "National Socialist".

Usually shills reply to a post to not make themselves look so apparent. Funny, you showing up in this thread out of all the others.

we are 'the horde of midgets in clown costumes from who knows where'

Well i really wonder, since the first thing the miltary does is to calculate the refugee movement why the bnd and bfv and the mad didnt inform frau merkel to be smart about choosing her words, that is what i really wonder.

I was just seeking the truth, I ended up here years ago. I came to laugh, I started reading, I started seeing reality for what it was. They all laughed at us but they don't laugh anymore.

The day of the rope is near and my dick is diamonds.

i was at an event last night and overheard one girl unironically say "yay globalisation" referring to some new foreign restaurant which just opened down the street

took all of my willpower to keep smiling and not reveal my powerlevel

superior version

You're a dry cunt.

These people are fucking defective. Their ideology is not just suicidal, they actively work towards bringing their entire civilization to its knees.

I'm sure some of you fags are too new to remember this report by the OHPI. In it they detailed how le evil neo-nazis use memes like spurdo/le american bear to spread their hate. It was hilarious.

These people can not, and will not, ever understand us.

Go fuck your civilzation you fucking pug.
It is the current year remember, in 2017 it is about ideological preferences, quotas, no privacy and all the shit that comes along with it. Feels like something seeped in where it shouldnt.

This is how far they're stretching now? Do they not even realize how ridiculous they sound?
I have honed my posting career starting with BBS back in the early 90s only to advance to a point where I get to finally shitpost with the best faggots on the internet, and here we are overturning a machine that is well oiled and globally funded by the world's wealthiest people, and it's fucking hilarious. To see them panic and pump out this trash that a bunch of jackasses on the internet are using military tactics to brainwash the youth is some of the funniest shit I've ever seen in my life. They have no clue what to do or what to say, and that just adds fuel to the shitposting fire.

I'm writing an actual report on Holla Forums and one thing I note is the correlation between frustration and the euphemisms we employ.

Oh, and capped.

WITH NO FUNDING

If i see bunch of young men sitting on a pond drinking beer and staring at the water i would imagine that there is something wrong.And i would give them some nice baseball bats and an idea.

We're magicians, that's why.

6,000,000 wrote 6,000,000 unique versions of those books in highschool without anyone contacting each other.

And we're also writing this book.

I think there are definitely genetic predispositions to certain ideologies and political views, but also upbringing is a major factor. Too many boys today are either raised by single moms, or their dads are so fuckin weak they may as well be females. It's no wonder they grow up to be fags.

Well their magicians use preemtive measures, a real magician would make dem males bow and take dem whores because i will do that.

FUCK YOU its people like you who ruin this shit. Now its going to be infested with shills.

for free

Profile the shills then and look at what they bring.

There was a MIC project in the 50's that was a cover for prostitution, and that's just one I've found.

The more shills the more chances to level up my fellow Kob.

Game On Nypd

didn't meant to greentext that

I called this two years ago.

Buy one of these.

remember that time two bitches claimed they were raped by cripplekike?
those were hilarious times

Except we don't have the sticky checkerboard floor problem.

try to counter this you fuckers

Kob I…
go home ganer girl

psychological drivers: madness
strategic directions: chaos
Good luck! lel

This is exactly what happened to a group of people in the 90's on usenet. I didn't realize it was shilling at the time, but now I see it for what it is.

this post is actually very important, read it all and the archived threads
it shows that IDS has(had?) orders to defend and support the Religion of Cuck™isation of the West (obviously) for the purpose of globalism
but when compared to their current attitude (summarised in pic)
there seems to be a shift in their fight against "Religion of Cuck™ophobia"
they have been forced by unknown factors to nuance their position, possibly due to geostrategy, russia, oil/pipelines wars, etc
I got the feels that this is a weakness, we should analyse these cracks in their structure and inject some memetic expanding concrete in there
these puppets can be forced to publicly untangle the strings that made them move, and we may get a glimpse at the hand shaking them

5 post left!

catgrill thread?😄😄😄

In a way i would imagine that the muslim brothers and the like dream of "well this life is shit but if we do some heroic deeds we get boobanimals n shit".
Because that is what they believe.

what a wonderful thread to wake up to.

meow

😄😄😄😄

shh, this sort of post may frighten them a little

We were able to infiltrate an anonymous imageboard on the clearnet. These guys are pros, we better pack it up.

How about we penetrate (pun intended) this institute of theirs ?
There are people there who are researching us. they are familiar with our way of thinking and we could turn them on our side. If they have spend some time on /pol they have involuntary taken red pill. Let us use this and penetrate their organization. Seeds have been planted with them coming here. Let us water them and sow discord in their ranks. After all, it would be fair. They are trying to do that to us.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moral_foundations_theory

The value system of the leftist is so warped towards care/harm that it becomes "pathological altruism" with destructive effects on society, e.g. mass importation of rapefugees.

Also, bonus..hot chicks

Chicks dig bad boys. they get wet by bad boys. And we are baddest of them all.
Why leave it to (((them)))…..

>img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1508/81/1508810039359.png

And they'll never work, because for anything to stick, you actually have to speak the truth.

The hypocrisy of our opposition relies on the power of marxist jews, and Israeli's seeking to disrupt western nations with "DIVERSITY" while not taking one bit of the poison they drip into western leader ears.

The TRUTH, is a simple thing to understand, and our enemies look like fucking idiots every time they open their goddamn mouths.

top fucking kek

Their report is already a self-parody.

George Orwell wrote an amazing short essay about this topic.

orwell.ru/library/essays/politics/english/e_polit/

A must-read if you haven't.