Is he a soyboy/bugman?

Is he a soyboy/bugman?

There’s a difference between the soyboy gape and the roaring laughter you direct at your enemies.

It doesn't count if its taken mid sentence while they were talking, it has to be a deliberate pose.

Go fuck yourself

Kino.

Do you think a soyboy would smoke a cigarette, let alone two at once?

Holla Forums once again BTFO

Eugenic at works.

ITT: butthurt soyboy

Post famous bugmen.

Not at all. There is no fear of rejection in those eyes, no plaintive ‘please accept me’ gaze. Those eyes are eyes which revel in mayhem. They scream, “I hope you get raped by a pack of niggers.”

nah he's just an alcoholic

Are they really this worried? Are there people out there who are genuinely concerned "Oh no, they are making fun of soyboys again, we must stop them!"?
How far gone must they be if they feel insulted or threatened by mockery of soyboys? "When they make fun of Wil Wheaton, they make fun of me!"

Is OP face blind?

It's important to look at the eyes too. The eyes give them away. When laughing, the eyes scrunch up as well, but you'll find that this does not happen if you simply open your mouth agape for a photo; the eyes remain dead and soulless.

no he's just paid to promote that fake personality so those bugmen adopt it

it's honestly exactly as if an alien race invaded earth and is uploading its consciousness onto blanked out humans

maybe this phenomenon if extra wide fake smiles was promoted by the CIA so mass surveillance has dental and jaw size data to identify you with

Possibly, but it's more likely that this came about naturally, as the expression itself signals submissiveness so it's not unusual it would become, (subconsciously), wide-spread amongst soyboys as a way to advertise their submissiveness toward women.

How does an open mouth indicate submissiveness you autist, every animal perceives an open mouth and exposed teeth as a sign of aggression

It's like the fly but with soy instead of a fly.

hi Holla Forums, i know what a soyboy is but what is a bugman? i must have missed the thread, but idk what it means? can someone give me a definition and some examples so i know what you are all talking about? thank you so much

Bared teeth and an open mouth indicate stress and aggression in primates, soyim hide an incredible amount of pent up rage.

The "soy" face is just fake enthusiasm/excitement, not "an open mouth", you autistic sub-humans.

Exposed teeth is typically a sign of aggression, but a very wide mouth has become understood to often indicate playfulness, submissiveness, or even fear.

So I just read that soy gene therapy article and its a fucking travesty. First off the guys doing it are not doctors they are "biohackers" (I.e idiots with a syringe and some gene samples they bought online) and they are trying to use a plasmid to implant genes in a human. Here's the thing about plasmids though, although it is possible for a eukaryotic cell to have plasmids and use them there has to be selective pressure for them to be transcripts at all. Another thing is your body actively degrades and destroys circular DNA (plasmids are circular DNA) inside and outside cells because it is found in intracellular bacteria and some viruses, so these plasmids were probably being enzymically destroyed before they ever got to his cells. Beyond this even if the plasmids made it to his cells they wouldn't necessarily be read, and these guys seem to have done nothing to promote them or help them be read. So at best these plasmids did nothing and triggered a mild immune response and at worst this guy got a skin infection from the procedure because he is HIV positive and has a strained immune system. Yeah he's doing this to try and self treat his HIV by the way, instead of using the incredibly effective medicine he was prescribed.
t. Molecular biology student

I get the soyboy shit but what the fuck is a bugman?

same thing only different

OH NO NO NO
Is that pic related?

Bugmen were Chinese people until some newfags started using the term to describe soyboys too.

Bugmen are older soyboys.

Bugman pisses off soyboys more than soyboys tbh. I've been blocked on twitter and youtube nearly 80 times since using it.

Behold the power of Soy.