Half of California non-English speaking

44.6% in California don’t speak English at home

cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/census-bureau-446-california-dont-speak-english-home-356-texas-345-nm
archive.is/ayLKw

WE GET TO DEPORT HALF OF CALIFORNIA

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3246453/We-going-majority-soon-Furious-Muslim-parents-taunt-New-Jersey-school-board-religious-holiday-closure.html
archive.is/IOlQG
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The border states I can understand, but
What language are they speaking?

Well, if this map is any indication, Hindi and Chinese.

Hebrew ;)

We all know what to do.

We need a crusade.

The game’s linguistic ethnic cleansing parasites obviously couldn’t exist in reality, but one of the tapes makes mention of the difference in brain processing location of Chinese and western languages (due to Chinese being idiographic). Now, whether anything could be developed to attack ONLY Chinese brains (in the special region where Chinese exists) is in question, but the language processing is different between our subspecies.

Shit, really? Some of those tapes were really interesting. I'll have to find that one

So much work to be done - and it has yet to be started.

I'm amazed it isn't more to be honest

But user, English people were the second invaders, California was a part of Mexico before it was Etats Unis. Spanish speaking people are taking it back, you can't do anything about it, just like the Natives can't take it back from English or French.

user, you can't hide from the inevitable reversal of your poorly-thought out westward expansion.

I'm from NJ, there are spics, poos, sandniggers of all varieties coming in every year. My area not so bad, but urban areas are fucked

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3246453/We-going-majority-soon-Furious-Muslim-parents-taunt-New-Jersey-school-board-religious-holiday-closure.html
archive.is/IOlQG

It wasn't poorly thought out. It took one fucking traitor to circumcise the post-war negotiations so we didn't take half of what is now Mexico on top of all the other shit we got. Really, I would've preferred it if they just annihilated the Mexican people, but whatever.

Also, >2015
You can only imagine..

On the assumption you're not just ironically shitposting, remember that Francis Drake claimed California for England in 1587. Go fuck yourself.

Mexico only owned California for 24 years before they SOLD it to the United States because they were too lazy to govern it. If California is going to revert to anyone, it's going to Spain (who doesn't want it any more) or staying woth the US, the two countries who contributed the greatest resources and governed it the longest. Mexico literally did nothing for California, ever.

Think the reds will actually kick it off Nov 4th? They've been making a big stink about "It begins"

I don't care where you're from, but you have to go back

That's 1579, sorry. /retard.

The Border is gone! Drop the fucking bomb! DROP IT.

Lol @ how they strategically place Somali, probably the worst niggers there are in the most white areas. (Vermont is pretty much all white, and Minnesota is pretty much exclusively scandinavians)

Diversity Is Our Strength™

Ten pages of different languages. English at the very back. Spanish at the very front. I live in California and it will be an honor to do my duty on the day of the rope.

Maybe Trump should declare English as the official language of the United States, if only to cause those on the Left collective aneurysms and propel normies to look up how many people actually don't speak English at home, hence not American.

Only half?
t. Califag

No wonder they're fleeing to other states in droves. Too bad they keep bringing their cancerous liberalism that destroyed their previous home state with them. Why do liberals never fucking learn?

Learning from past mistakes isn't in their nature.

Ugh that looks like such a ghetto. Anyone know where this is for teh lulz?

This, it seems like more then 60% but i am near the most flooded sections.
t. SoCalfag

San Diego

I wasn't going to spam this time but then I was banned.

webmd pigs gagged weblogic. luxury auch thrust dialogue representations nrc characterized election playlist customization lost ancestor.
riddle records emotions minutes brother moonlight cd assessor sorry syrian.
carat catchment mode architectural. unrestricted charts photographs fern senate serials negotiated shorter programmers showed ashes adolescent waterfront.
mainframe romantic alongside cheers.
earl solitaire tam austin memorabilia cells baxter temperatures straps.
fragmentation callaway featured publ. magenta society detox noun bot bathrooms headlights deploying smaller pests subsequently baking tbh.

Rightful russian clay

Need to get back to pre jew 1965 immigration act.

Melbournians are doing the same thing but they got beaten by the qlders so I think qlders are ok for now. Learning the mistakes isn't their things.

During the Bear Flag Revolt the Russian colonists capitulated without a fight. The civic nationalism of the Mexicans and their allies was worthless for my ancestors who moved in under the brow of playing nice by Mexican law and ended up taking the land by force through American laws that only whites could own land. A rightful revenge since it was Mexicans who had killed their Emperor Maximilian I by firing squad and then the hunting of Europeans.
Maximilian would have given the Mexicans a fair chance, I will not.

Well burgers have that option in phone service numbers asking to press 1 if you speak spanish, etc.

California is front lines. Oompa loompa land. We should be pretend to be beans and #FreeSteinlesKiller kek I don't know the tortilla flippers name but its going to be Super OJ

Before I comment, there's a song that fits this. -Speak English or Die- by Stormtroopers of Death. It's playing in my head as I read this.

That percentage is absolutely intolerable. I realize we don't have an "official Lang" but damn. When I travel, to places I learn the dialect enough to get me by. I mainly do this to be polite. I used to travel up into Montreal, when I did, God forbid that you didn't use their proper French. Now these mudshits come rumbling in "oh no Mr Terrorist, speak and just do whatever you want"

Now Canadians have an issue, and they're too nice about it. I understand this being bordered with Canada, we're also too nice. We also had a terrorist attack this summer Tunisian, he got BTFO by a maintenance guy though But I'm not sure Canadians would fight them as they attack. My motto, "Attack where they attack" and try to stay the hell out of crowds.

A handy guide for all Americans out there on Australian states:

Victoria = Pacific states. Full of liberal politics and migrants. The shame of our nation.
New South Wales = New York. Also immigrants and liberal politics, inner regions are right-wing but the cities are cucked.
Queensland = South-east states. Very conservative but has a significant non-white population in the cities.
Western Australia = Texas. Large and mainly desert, with mining and agriculture as the main industry.
Northern Australia = New Mexico and Arizona. Very right-wing but also has a large non-white population. Completely rural.
South Australia = North Mid-west states. Largely white and cold but also rural.
Tasmania = Alaska. We have no idea what goes on here.
New Zealand = Canada. Essentially a state at this point, our smaller and more liberal neighbour.

This. It is just common courtesy when in a foreign nation to at least attempt to speak their language. Even when it's just a 1 week visit, I always try to speak the native language. Mostly, they are nice enough to speak English to me, but they all respect the fact that I tried. These people are not just visiting for a weak, they there to live in the nation because their homelands are shit and this place has gibs, the least they could do is cooperate with locals instead of making them bend over backwards to speak your clicking language in their own nation.

I was in Minnesota not long ago and about 50% of the airport workers were obvious Somalians. And they were so lazy it was hilarious, almost all of them were sitting on benches and talking instead of working.

What about all the other spics from Ecuador, Guatamala and Honduras? Fuuuuu just as I was typing this I realized those are all illegal immigrants. I know for a fact certain parts of the northeast has large swaths of these spics in their poorest areas. Not all of them are from Mexico.

Kys

Nothing edgy about what he said you kike, fuck all mexi breeds.

DESIGNATED
Welcome to United Street of Loo

Lol you wouldnt have the balls to be this edgy irl. Fuck its so easy to spot the stormtards

you made me check what website i was on so not bad

I think the first thing I do after the day of rope is done in California is walk around in a Home Depot and enjoy the lack of people speaking Spanish.

Why is there so many Bhutanese. There is less then 800,000 of them

How the fuck did white Americans lose a state. Sure they had lost cities before (Detroit, Chicago) but a whole fucking state…WTF?

What country is this?

You what cunt? SA tops out the max every summer. Hobart is 'Cold'.

California had two gold rushes

'Melbournians' do this because their economy runs on bloody immigration + housing now. The place seemed to be able to absorb the Greeks and Italians but they have pushed it too far.

Melbourne's liberalism is spewing out of its university's (who are also dependent on foreigners), so the whole fucking city has a vested interest in heavy immigration.

Short of economic collapse nothing down thee will change.

It is a pity about Melbourne. It was on good path but some 10 years ago the pozz started to get really think. EVERYONE living there is a liberal. The only way to escape Melbourinan group-think is to leave.
Melbourne in the 80's was a completely different place, it had its own culture; even it's own film genre.
They replaced all that with cookie-cutter globalism though.

Also one last thing about Melbourne; the white working class down there never voted for all this globalist shit. It got forced down their throats and they indoctrinated their kids in the schools. It's not their fault.

Yeah, but the places where people live is cold.

I think it's the same in every liberal-dominated area in America and Australia. Nearly all of white America is conservative.