Post the few, the proud, good movie-based games

Post the few, the proud, good movie-based games.

Other urls found in this thread:

newgrounds.com/portal/view/547307
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm gonna go pirate it again.

Jesus nigga do you read minds, because I played it again just a few days ago.

I was legit amazed at how good this was.

The real icing of the cake of Cisbusters failing so spectacularly is that so many people went back to watch the two movies, Real Ghostbusters and played this game. It's the perfect fucking revenge in my book

ishygddt

Eh there was Madagascar for the Gamecube

But jesus fuck there are so many shovelware games with movies

LotR: Battle for Middle-Earth 1 and 2 were pretty good

Sometimes I really dislike the current year's world, sometimes I love it

I mean we got a lot of laughs this year but was it worth it?

Dude have you even played this? It's fucking terrible. It's stiff, ugly and basically spits in the face of everything that was great about street fighter. It might be the worst game in the series.

It was a joke, nigger brain.

I never know whether to count TRON 2.0 as a true movie game. The world of Tron is more suited to be a game than a movie to begin with, and in addition, the game is a direct sequel to the movie, not a story adaption of the original.

It's a damn good game, though. I can never tire of replaying it.

All Star Wars games are movie based games :^)

Anyone know a good Godzilla game?

Destroy All Monsters Melee and Save the Earth is pretty good.

I'm sorry.

Nice, that looks great. Thanks!

If your a nostalgia fag like me the one on ps4.

You move slow, the controls are simple, but it captures the old movies feeling very well, even has the option to use filters like the old movies.

"Balls of steel"
What is that?

LotR had a surprising number of games (made by EA no less) that didn't suck.

Also, Goldeneye counts as well.

By my reckoning, there's plenty of good such licensed games. Hardly a few of them, really.

Fun fact: this game is essentially Sea Dogs 2, part of the underrated Corsairs/Age of Pirates series. The name was changed and the Black Pearl was added in to capitalize on the movie.

I know.

I actually still have the Tribunal disc with the Sea Dogs 2 advertisement, and the Bloodmoon disc with the Pirates of the Caribbean ad. It's a fun game. Pretty much Sid Meier's Pirates on a smaller scale, but with better combat/ sieges.

I love that you can mug people and be a general nuisance in that hub area, me and my brother would spend hours beating up the butcher and trying to mug the flash dealer (shit was next to impossible)

I can't believe how EA was able to strike gold on occasion. It's like all or nothing with them sometimes.

There's this question I've always had about this game, were they deliberately trying to stretch the title out to make it as long as humanly possible?

Reminder Steam curators were a mistake.

Amazing game.

Lol, how funny you are user. This litteraly made me give you that +1
How original, screen cap to post on r/Holla Forums

This shit right here. One of my alltime favorite games, since I love beat'em'ups and this is pretty much the king of them. Still play it today.

Not perfect by any stretch but I liked it.

Keep in mind that there is a ginormous difference between the arcade version and the console version.

The arcade version was the sloppiest piece of shit ever. The console version was a bunch of jap developers trying to make said piece of shit actually playable.

my nigga

Does anyone remember how to break the heads of the dummy bags in the first level of hercules? Because I fucking don't

How is alien 3 on the SNES? I had it for the gameboy but im pretty sure that was a whole different game

Very nice

and a remix

oops

The SNES version of Demolition Man is also pretty good

It's been a long time since I played but if true it's already more advanced than FO4

this was good

Manhunt

Soldier of Fortune

Blood

Postal

Hitman

Shadow Warrior

So many hours spent on this game, truly a classic.

sorry
this is the entire movie, anyway
newgrounds.com/portal/view/547307

There is a surprising amount of good Ghostbusters vidya