Trump Reopens America to Refugees

Based White Nationalist Emperor declines to reinstate the travel ban which has just expired.

The Trump administration is ending its refugee ban today and opening the nation's doors to people fleeing violence from every country in the world.That includes Syria, a country that President Donald Trump targeted in his first travel ban. Trump ordered a 120-day suspension on all refugee resettlement in the U.S. so his administration could conduct a thorough review of the process. Review period was set to end on Oct. 24. The administration declined to renew it

US will accept 45,000 refugees this year after Trump slashed Obama-era levels

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5012607/Trump-reopens-America-s-doors-refugees-everywhere.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/N10r0
youtube.com/channel/UCSQch8QFqHA1iTL5gAG8NlA
washingtonexaminer.com/supreme-court-kills-hawaiis-case-against-trump-refugee-ban-after-executive-order-expires/article/2638451
archive.is/g2v1B
foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/23/trump-to-announce-new-refugee-admissions-cap-stronger-vetting-rules-as-ban-expires.html
archive.is/1PNJb
reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-refugees/trump-administration-to-add-new-screening-for-refugees-document-idUSKBN1CT2IV
pjmedia.com/trending/anguished-liberals-plan-scream-helplessly-sky-anniversary-trump-election/
8ch.net/pol/res/10798481.html#10798982
refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gay

p.l.a.y.e.d. l.i.k.e. a. f.i.d.d.l.e.

So, it was blocked the entire time and now the administration declines to renew it. What the fuck.

Oh shit. This ain't no 1488d chess anymore. Archive link since OP is a fag archive.fo/N10r0 .

How will the mods defend this?

It doesn't say Trump specifically decided not to renew it, maybe he forgot? I hope he wants to save White America and isn't a Zionist shill to diffuse white anger.

Just stop.

pretty sure he was being sarcastic

Good caps, saved.

This is unacceptable.

ITT: Shills talking amongst each other.

B b b b b b b b b based!

Is it safe to say that he was obviously full of shit the whole time yet?

Give it a week or so.

Wow, now that I really read this, this is a complete and total betrayal of his base.

Why the fuck do we have a 'refugee quota'?

How the fuck are you gonna do that?
Why? WHy not just say 'no'?
Why does every US leader cuck the fuck out?

Frankly, you niggers come off the more as the shills at this point. Defend this shit or take your accusations of shilling and stuff them up your kosher ass.

Trump always said the travel ban was just a temporary measure until better vetting was implemented. You want me to be outraged that Trump did what he said he was going to do? lolno. Try harder.

ok

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
Before you start, of course infographics and data dives have their place on Holla Forums. However, the manner in which you present what you've found is annoying, incongruous with board culture, aesthetically displeasing, and ultimately thoroughly kiked. GO AWAY

What is it exactly that bothers you about this thread?

Yet you niggers were saying it was all dog whistles before, and we could expect more in the future.

Instead, we have wall prototypes, refugees welcome, DACA deals and repeated healthcare cuckoldry sessions. And now, its all 'well he SAID he was going to do that lelelel'.
But you aren't shills, no sir.

Failure.

Go back where? Europe? Yeah, probably soon enough I will have to.
Your argumentation in this capacity is weak and nonsensical.

Good job user, saved, keep up the good fight if you know what I mean.

Go away kike.

Isn't there a new ban that's currently being challenged that has 10 or so countries on it? Ie., he didn't renew the total suspension, but there is still the one in effect that the judge in Hawaii stopped and the DOJ is appealing?

If anybody's disappointing by this news then they're retarded. Trump did exactly what he said he would do, and nobody with half a braincell is remotely shocked

Careful… it's cardinal sin to tell the truth about any lie that Kushner wants you to believe in, remember the super bad based zionist elite jews Trump selected in his team are striving to save the white race from the very same zionist elite jews striving to destroy us…

Maybe we should take our notions of any return to reality here slowly, test the waters so to speak,maybe start a post about one day maybe thinking about reading a book… maybe while on the toilet just to pass the time, not to expand our horizons or learn anything from, God forbid.
Just cool your beans mods, no one is suggesting anyone read a book, that would be simply insane.

Eventually, perhaps in some 10 years we can openly expose the teams of organised packs of kikes astroturfing the board into promoting every foul neocon kike in world politics, let alone the huge mega-mindfuck of the CIA/Kushner psyop to derail the resistance into cheering on ZOG into Presidency.

Thankfully the super bad based mods here never allowed any of that nonsense here,and elected to ban every single jew-wise user from here, leaving Imkampfy tier kikes to gloat and boast how they openly patrol these boards and ban anyone exposing their kikery.

Low energy.

Nobody mention anything about books or disliking the idea of voting for neocon zionist jews, okay!

Oh look, the Paki and his youtube channel are here. Who could've seen this one coming?

That's not an argument m8. You basically are admitting it was all nothing but memes and this nigger is just another Ziodrone.

Nice animu, but animu is not an argument.

Never changes. At this point I believe these threads are scripted.

And you wonder how everybody can tell you're a shill lel

What the fuck does that even mean lad?

Prove he doesn't

kek

Become Reagan 2.0?

It's when they strap you on a table, give you LSD, then hypnotize you and ask you questions

lel, look how triggered it is

Shit lads we should have voted for Bush.

I'm admitted he did exactly what he promised to do during the campaign trail. This whole thread is just shills kvetching and trying to d&c over Trump keeping his promise.

Prove he does. you can't

Nah, I find that unlikely. Far too intrusive and liable to provide real answers.

I wager its more like "well, your country doesn't have a fucking embassy for documentation of your identity, but we chekced twitter for your name and didn't find anything so you're clean, go on through".

Anyway, fuck the magapede shills, more sources incoming.

It means there's no law to attack. If Feds want to take 10 years to vet someone they can. It's extreme vetting. Lrn2bullshit. How do you challenge a policy of taking your time to vet some in court? You don't.

Ever heard of a slowdown?

Any other reason for the all out war against every legit user banning each and every pol/ak who could clearly see that Trump was kiked, along with every other neocon kike orgs you routinely stickied up on top for the past few years?

Says the guy whining about books in an unrelated thread.

Do you know who this guy is?
I do.
youtube.com/channel/UCSQch8QFqHA1iTL5gAG8NlA
This is his youtube channel.

no lol

And on the campaign trail you and your ilk were shouting 'its a dog whistle!', and urging folks to expect more than what was whistled.
Now suddenly its "lulz, if you weren't expecting a literal, if limp-dicked, response, you were dum".
Sad.

They don't. You didn't explain anything.

What the fuck is extreme vetting? You seem to be saying its a delay/slowdown tactic, but the US president has full legal authority to shut down immigration for whatever reason for however long. We've been over this.
Its basically just "Well, trump was cucking out by allowing the judiciary to challenge his legal authority as the executive, and now he's just gonna go ahead and basically give up… But hey, a slowdown! that's something!".
Saaaad.

He paid for MAGA ads during election times on this website, isn't that fishy?

You're the one who suddenly started freaking out about books bro, I haven't said anything about them. Very telling.

>washingtonexaminer.com/supreme-court-kills-hawaiis-case-against-trump-refugee-ban-after-executive-order-expires/article/2638451
>archive.is/g2v1B

Thingsthatneverhappened.exe

>foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/23/trump-to-announce-new-refugee-admissions-cap-stronger-vetting-rules-as-ban-expires.html
>archive.is/1PNJb

Stop IP hopping Kampfy

Thingsthathappenedliterallyeveryrallythread.exe

Considering there isn't a single fact to back that up, no, not really fishy.

HAHAHA PRAISE KEK DUDE HAHAHAH

Oh shit, remember when the japs bought ads for their manga export shops? I guess the japs run us now.

So you are a newfag who wasn't here when the ads were up?

Not comparable.

Whatever you say, faggot. Prove that Kushnigger actually bought the ads or kill yourself.

more like

XD

There was a picture floating around that proved it but I don't have it anymore.

You're on your own.

Nigger I'm phone posting from my university. Get off your ass.

Bee boop I'm a bot, programmed by Drumpf him self to defend his reputation on the internet.

4u

Nobody ever knew who paid for the ads. Some shills simply began to claim it was Kushner without out any proof whatsoever. Just like shills began to claim the mods are non-white without any proof whatsoever. We're supposed to listen and believe like good goyim.

Holla Forums WILL NEVER BE CUCKED

Oh, the picture that amounted to "it cost a lot of money, had to be kushner, because it had to be", right?

Daily Reminder

Trump is not a Conservative. Trump has no political beliefs. Trump is only pro-Trump. He will do whatever it takes to advance himself.

He was smart enough to sense the angst of middle class white people and ride it into the white house using everything he has learned from his decades as a celebrity.

All he gives a shit about is himself and his family.

Ignore its time to leave the Holla Forums bullshit **for now"* interesting information remains.

Actually it really isn't, but nevermind how long can the centre hopld really, I mean all Holla Forums has done the past few years is promote every neocon kike in world politics,harassing, press-ganging and bullying off every antisemite left that ever posted on here.

However the hasbara kike-jews that own and police these boards, have it in their heads only one person in the world can see through their endless shilling here for ZOG.
Honestly only a retarded negro child couldn't see what you Kushnerbots are up to, the only people who 'fell' for the endless shilling for every kosher clown fraud were literal medical recognised retards or just another one of your hasbara kike-jew team of trolls posting here, pretending to be 'fashy based super bad based goys'.

I responded to the book shill. You then responded to me in its defense.

Or maybe it's that Trump has done very little to stop white displacement. He has slowed it down a bit, but nothing close to what is necessary. Instead he goes on about stupid shit like the NFL thing and continues military spending for Israel.

Don't give me this shit, hasbarafag, I know it's you. You'll never not be a dirty paki leeching off of someone else.

This picture is pure disinfo

Reported for not even trying.

How does it feel to try so hard yet achieve nothing?

So if it wasn't Kushner that paid you kikes to destroy any credibility Holla Forums once had left, which elite zionist kike-jew was it?

Joke somewhere else.

You're as bad as redditors.

The last row of "Holla Forums and Holla Forums" mods is not even from this site.

I don't like you lying jews who have destroyed this board.
Honestly, and it's not just me saying it, not one single legit user likes you.
There isn't just one of us in the world who doesn't like the zionist neocon jews you've been shilling for here, every single legit user you've banned over the past 2 years wants you kikes dead and gone for good.

True.
But there is just one who is as illiterate, determined, fucking stupid, and on script as you.

You know Holla Forums is fucked when a literal kike Mark is less of a jew than the mods on here.

You're 100% guaranteed the oldest fag around, arent you hasbarafag? Go back to your youtube page and expose more Religion of Cuck™ophobes you dirty sandnigger.

That's some super bad based looking array of mixed bloods, kikes and freaks, almost makes me want to vote for zionist neocon jews into government, while pretending I'm being fashy and based in doing so.

lol reported

Yup. Here's the judges block bit butthurt lefties and kikes are still gonna shill their shit. I expect to be called a kike for agreeing with you.

Shut. It. Down. Muh cognitive dissonance! Mods, please!

It's funny because that's the main tool of the kikes here, post a series of smug anime girl jpgs in the absence of a solitary argument or word in defence of the kikes they shill for on here endlessly.

Neat, why wont mods ban the obvious fucking shills?

Sometimes they're away. I assume they have lives too.

Hasbarafag just comes back. He's pretty determined, and doesn't have a job, since he gets paid welfare, since he's a paki living in England, according to himself.

Also, he burns out somewhere around the 10th to 15th of each month, and comes back with full force after the 20th, almost as if he was being paid to do this.

Well lads, guess it's time to pack it up and head to Poland/Hungary.

Yeah cos jews, who object to anons using the word "hasbara" you jews invented to describe your disinformation army, are the real problem on Holla Forums.

Weirdly, all the jews posting objections to anons not wanting to vote for zionist jews will not get deleted, leaving you super bad based teams of kikes, gloating about getting every antisemite banned from here.

Based!

Pro tip: Your constant overuse of the based meme really gives you away.

BASED based posters tbh.

Probably because you kikes have overused it so much when praising the next shitkicking shabbos goy politician or black kid wearing a Trumpstein hat, or whenever some zionist elite jew wants to engage America in some other unGodly war

Phonefags, please go.

The word "based" is now synonymous with any openly jewish leader of any kosher nationalist controlled op you kikes promote.

Based was memed by a nigger.

You can always call hasbarafag a raging Paki, who will never fuck an actual white woman in his life, and then not reply back to him when he spergs his buzzword soup at you. I don't know a single other person who could scream at a cloud for this long and not kill himself.

Your doubling down of its overuse is really giving you away, champ.

No doubt Mark would cause more trouble if he wasn't so profoundly disabled.

Discordnigger confirmed.

The fact every post he's made identifies us hasbara kike-jews who manage and police Holla Forums preventing any progress in discussion about any genuine legit white nationalist org is incidental

Only, you talking jewish gibberish has little effect on anything, let alone in making me feel inadequate because you decide to pretend I am a paki like that ugly mud blowing smoke in the car who mods this board.

Every one of you kikes will never be white,will never be liked and won;t survive past 10 years from now.
Despite all you've done here and elsewhere in derailing the movement, it's temporary, your extinction will be an eternity.

Yea, you're not kikes. You're just butthurt lefties in your irrelevant death throes. How does it feel to not have anyone give a shit about your concerns or beliefs anymore? Must be hard, I mean you're here shitposting away like it will chamge anything. If pity you if I didn't want you dead.

See?

this is pretty accurate. Newfags won't understand it though.

Yeah, you know when I post something along the lines of
"Wow, the fact trump is sucking kosher cock and betraying his support base, is really super bad based".

It doesn't actually mean I genuinely feel that the Judas goat servant of the kike Trump, is actually based.
It's more in jest at the retard fanboys who got sucked into the whole jew scam you corralled them into believing.
Using the word based whenever Trump shows how subservient he is to jewry yet again, is possibly done tongue in cheek… have you considered that maybe?

PS - Did you know, I am not the only user here tired of you hasbara kikes turning Holla Forumsinto little more than a Republican neocon cheerleading squad hangout.

Sorry mange, y'all do this every time. Come in here screaming based, basedZOG, Trumpenstien, nu-pol etc etc and every time you get BTFO and the language you use simply goes away until the next thread you've come to shill shits up the catalog.
Its an easy pattern to spot actually.

Its good to see some of what Holla Forums once was still living on this board. Now I'm gonna bounce the fuck back outta this thread and suggest you do that same, because this will turn into a ban-happy shitfest soon enough - if it hasn't already - and nothing of value will come from arguing with reddit.

Looks like we're getting less Libyans. R-right, guys?

Telling in itself. Okay, now I'm out.

wtf I'm a McVeighbomb now

At least you're more than likely going to be killed in tribal conflict once britbongistan goes full pisslam. I hope they choose acid for you.

>if I say im an oldfag and plebbit space, surely those mean old nazis will believe me

wew

beep beep boop boop

Avatarfags have been around since Usenet days. They would spam ASCII art of their waifu.
You sir, are a newfag and a shill.

Shit, y'all got me.

"it's kushner because it's kushner and I said so"

He's probably too fucking stupid to actually write something off script.

Checked for are you trying to imply those are all the same person? Because they sure look like different posting styles.

Okay, last one in this shitpile.
This is a Holla Forumsblic service announcement.

This is not redditspacing. Having some greentext and a space after it? Not reddit. Making a list of things? Not reddit.

This is earlobe spacing.

This is how you reddit space.

You hit enter after every line, because you're a redditfag.

Its like you use memes you don't even fucking understand.

Because you're a faggot.

Thank you for having observed this daily reminder as to what redditspacing is. Please try to be less of a nu/pol/ faggot. Because nobody likes faggots. Because faggots have HIV and they browse inferior shitposting platforms. We've been over this before.

They're really trying to push the blackpills these days.

lel, got banned for this post because
First, called it

Second, are the people who run this site actually going to pretend we didn't get a huge influx post-election that has changed the landscape of the board? Apparently, because even mentioning it gets you banned for four fucking weeks.

Thankfully, proxies exist. Just like nu/pol/ exists.

Stop pushing newspeak.

BASED

Nah.

Oy vey! Keep using a term coined outside Holla Forums used to fracture Holla Forums, goy!
Two can play at this game you fucking vile heeb.

Yea he forgot to president, makes sense.
kill yourself

As long as we can agree that the kikes must die.

Seems legit. Tell us more about the BASED kosher globalist-nationalist moderator with no personal bias. Oh, better yet! Explain why this thread still exists, and why you've dismissed reports on the OP at least 3 times to my knowledge.
Should be a good one.

lel, h8/pol/ is rapidly becoming TRS it seems.

100x this

woops

Reddit newfag 2008 scum

Kek, sure thing m8.

Fucking straya

Hahahaha, oh God, this is equal parts soul killing and hilarious.

How can we switch Pajeet numbers with IRANIAN? 🤔

You know how much they hate Jews, a temporary caliphate is preferable to an eternal one made-up from muzzie negroes leashed by the shekel grubbers

Anhero yesterday

really made me think

Trump…I(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

T'is merely a chess play.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

He had a long, long track record of explicit anti-White behavior for decades before running for president in 2016.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Mods=gods

Now the jews are really jewing

Fuck trump

What are you here to accomplish shills?
He said he would do this along with more stringent vetting. And you can't keep it forever least your political standing sinks. And he can do it again.
Are you gonna spam this board every time he follows his word?
Really sad looking at you pathetic bastards jumping the shark every time to gloat like children without examining shit more thoroughly.

You kikes will never win. You will always lose, then you will die screaming.

Gee what do you think?

You seriously need to ask yourself which you care more about, defending a politician you voted for or stopping white genocide, your priorities are out of whack.

If he had short sighted idiots like you in his team he'd never get past the primaries.

If he fails to do the very minimum to help such as stopping refugees then who gives a fuck that he managed to win?

Why are you here wasting your time whining on Holla Forums instead of out fighting for white interests?

That's a rhetorical question, you fucking kike.

Like cleaning up ISIS so the MSM doesn't have excuses to accept any "refugees"?

Only mods ever say this.

I do plenty, including attempting to unbrainwash fools like you that somehow have managed to bluepill yourselves into supporting allowing refugees to flood the country despite not even having the excuse normalfags do of not knowing how harmful ruining our demographics is.

Like clockwork.

Why would anyone subjugate themselves to the jewish whims of the moderator team?

And at the same time another travel ban is going through the courts and refugee acceptance is actually been postponed until stricter measures are in place for screening.

Its not a false dichotomy, rather than wanting the ban back in place people are defending Trump saying it would be politically harmful if he renewed it.

Can't wait til the shills that constantly shit this place up are getting their skulls cracked open in the middle of the night.

Still just as harmful in terms of demographics and making whites into a minority in our own country.

1. ISIS is awesome and frankly white nationalists should follow their example minus the Religion of Cuck™.
2. The media will just make up new excuses because they are kikes and that's what kikes do.

wew haven't seen that wordfilter

It's easy enough for you to filter all of them out in one fell swoop. I wonder why you don't? Probably because then you would have to hope regular posters pick up your slack in attacking the messenger, instead of organized shills like you.

is this the designated shitposting thread?

>(((Daily Mail)))

delet this

Hmmm…

Oh look, time to post this image again.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-refugees/trump-administration-to-add-new-screening-for-refugees-document-idUSKBN1CT2IV

I agree it needs to be shut down completely. Still a very different reality than what the anti-Trump shills are trying to portray.

Time to ban tor, kike mods.

What are you talking about? There are no Torposters in this thread. Turn on ID colors, Torposters have ID 000000.

They don't ban Tor anyway I don't think because they want whistleblowers or w/e.. ppl that need it and want to something important

Lurk for two years before posting, normalfag.

It's funny that you think nobody has figured you out, kikey. Everybody knows your collection of shitty reaction images by heart, everybody is familiar with your robotripping autist style of posting. You've got an IQ of maybe 104 on a good day and they've set you to try managing a forum where the good median posters, however many genuine anons are actually left, have an IQ of 125 or more. You're a perfect Peter Principle case - you've risen far outside your level of competence. One day you're going to pay for it. Not today, not tomorrow, but I reckon that sooner or later someone is going to find and dismantle you piece by piece for no better reason than they're bored and have a grudge.

If you think anyone is falling from the drumpf shilling but the redditors you couldn't possibly be more wrong. You're always here - and you are never not here, you fucking loser autist - and every single time Trump gets criticized you spaz out like a 14 year old girl whose Livejournal got hacked. You ban good anons making good points. Do you think people can't tell? Fuck, I'll bet even the redditors stop falling for your garbage, better hurry up and erase another user or two's entire posting history to cover up the fact that the goyim know about drumpf and you can't stop it.

simple question
is the vetting process fixed?

This is some top quality pasta.

I THOUGHT IT WAS CHEAPER TO House THE RAPEFUGEES IN A SECURE SECTION OF THEIR OWN HOST NATION this is what i was lead to believe NOT LET THEM IN TO RAPE OUR COUNTRY ?
SERIOUSLY though WHY ARE THE FREEDOM LOVING PEOPLE NOT TAKING A STAND

FUCK THIS GAY ABOUT TO BE MONGOLIZED EARTH OUR REPUBLIC BETTER GET FIXED BEFORE WAR BREAKS OUT

Unsuprising

So i guess you niggers recovered after being BTFO in DACA? What's this now, the 293th attempt? Never change, the board wouldn't be half as fun without you.

OP sounds like a shill.

My question is whether the immigrants are coming in esoterically or not?

WEW LAD reported

I often forget to pay my child support.

Back to /r/T_D, Syncophant (R).

Notice how his body is not moving, this proves it's a software. Remember the kikes are trying to get us to hate Trump!

Holla Forums proved 3,000,000 esoteric immigrants voted in this election. An user said "I swear on the existence of the white race 3M esoteric mexicans voted this election" and I'm with his as evidence was provided.

Holla Forums proved Kushner is working against Trump without his knowing because he's isolating him him from /ourguys/. Again, the thread naturally and organically sprouted prove on this.

Holla Forums proved the shooting was a lie made to antagonize the white redpilled male. The threads on this and their evidence is self-sustaining.

Reported for not even trying to hide your paid shilling.

Go back to reddit where you came from, you clearly don't belong here

those are some natural and organic dubs

jej I'm on Tor, dipshit, I can burn as many IPs as I have time. You did forget to call me a goon though. How about a tranny, too? Why not pile it all together and call me a goon kike tranny paid shill who secretly wants drumpf to not import millions of third world shitskin child rapists - or is that too many words for you to keep up with at any one time? Not very smart. It's funny how much you all LARP about being so clever, but your no-effort whining outs you every single time as accusing everyone else of what you're really guilty of yourself.

Reported for being a newfag.

You should try this on a board without IDs.

No one knew dealing with refugees (including white ones) was so complicated.

I am a pickupchew

You’re autistic.

Don't ask me why it's not showing up as all zeroes.

Oh no, I'll have to reload and get another IP!

Sure, I'm sure it's all going to be S. Africans, and not more of Kushner's chinese friends he was selling $500,000 citizenships or all those Saudis renting drumpf's apartments.

How does one call themselves red-pilled on one hand, yet suck on neocon jew cock with the other?

Holla Forums has plumbed the depths with the Kushner controlled Trumpstein psyop, now it's little more than a jew infested Republican cheerleader squad, Heiling to every neocon jew in government.

As based as all the zionist jews who will sink America for their Bolshevik revolution 2,0.

Based zionist jews For the win, ain't that right Imkikefy?

wew
like a true paki roach

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Trump. The tactics are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of 3-dimensional chess most of the politics will go over a typical voter’s head. There’s also Trump's winning outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from The Art of the Deal, for instance. The supporters understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these chess moves, to realise that they’re not just controversial- they say something deep about AMERICA. As a consequence people who dislike Trump truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the effectiveness in Trump’s existential catchphrase “Make America Great Again,” which itself is a cryptic reference to President Reagan's successful presidency. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Trump’s genius wit unfolds itself on their twitter feed. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂

((( )))
NOW I KNOW (((YOU))) ARE A SHILL AS NOTHING ON DACA HAS BEEN MADE EXCEPT ITS CANCELLATION!

Because only a paki could ever dislike the Kushner paid kikes that police this board…

FUCK YOU! If you were a racialist, you wouldn't even insinuate that you dislike the current Holla Forums. Unless you're a fucking spic that wants Holla Forums to go back to it's spic levels of 50+ percent.

Let me ask you this, in the real world, who do you consider /ourguy/?

Because many of the common joe americans that I know, that voted for Trump, and who even support me when I say "damn these kikes" or "fuck these niggers", often tell me the wall was an esoteric metaphor for SOLID AND STRONG BORDER SECURITY.

what is this, a mexican construction?

FAIL!!!.
Still killed by a cyberdisc

Bricks work harder than gov't paid niggers

REPORT THIS FAGGOT WHO HAS BEEN SPAMMING ‘ESOTERIC’ IN EVERY FUCKING THREAD.
“Esoteric” immigrants instead of illegal immigrants, etc.

could also be esoteric knowledge, you would know that if you were white

still haven't answered my question kike!

It's obvious you're a either a newfag or a shill.

He should try to at least extend it

I don't fucking like it, but you fuckers need to learn to actually read

sounds like kike doublespeak to me

Suck niggercum through an AIDs covered dick, faggot. Walls up spics out.

Agreed, but the whole lega status of the travel ban I'm still not sure on. They're reporting now that the Supreme Court has dismissed the last appeal against the original travel ban, but they're only now getting ready to hear appeals on the one issued in September….which is the other one that got blocked last week, as I recall. In the meantime, shitskins are pouring in, I can only assume.

it's not ideal, but he does seem to be pushing for lower numbers,
This whole thread seems like a slide one

Travel ban only blocks a few countries. They're pouring in, ban or not.

I cannot guarantee the accuracy of this map at all fyi, just me trying to keep track of which countries are banned and to what extent. Plus it shows the EU. I'm posting it so you can get a basic visual of how little bannage is actually going on, at best.

Red = banned (I think)
Orange = temporarily unbanned, but supposed to be banned (I think)
Yellow = temporarily unbanned, and before that was downgraded to be partial ban- exception for rapefugees (I think)

Pretty much. The 18,007 figure mentioned here
is exclusively syrians, and then compared to a 50,000 figure including all refugees instead of comparing it to Obama's 110,000 figures which would have been more honest.

So basically Trump is reducing the total inflow of refugees by more than half, no wonder kikes are in this thread furious at him.

People taking things out on context as usual?

Seriously, something like this would be all over Breitbart but there's not a peep.

hurr Kikebart

NO MORE NIGGERS, NO MORE KIKES
NO MORE STINKING NON-FUCKING WHITES
Anyone who thinks there was ever a political solution is fooling themselves.

I can't even tell what side you are shilling for, it is so inarticulate.

If dubs Trump will dismantle the deep state.

It would be a shame if the agency is unable to meet those numbers due to their need for agents in the field handling illegals. Priorities and all.

This had absolutely nothing to do with my post. I am amused they let you say kike now. The fact we've got kikes paying kikes minimum wage to call each other kikes tickles me pink, but it's still no substitute for putting you in the ovens. Anybody still dumb enough to fall for the obvious drumpf shilling is so low IQ that they may as well be shitskins themselves.

OY GEVALT! QUICK CHAIM CALL TRUMP A RACE TRAITOR!

he's full of shit and he has dementia. He's too old.

CZECH'D

After we've finished with the last name on the shill companys' employee rosters. All defeatist faggots get to start their life sentence of hard labor loading the bodies into the oven roller coasters

I guess we will be seeing you here?

pjmedia.com/trending/anguished-liberals-plan-scream-helplessly-sky-anniversary-trump-election/

His “Mideast envoy” also just said that hamas is destroying Palestinians. Classic Jew projection propaganda. He’s zog I’m afraid…

Who gives a fucking shit about ANY FUCKING SEMITES?

because he's old. I know 50 years old people who already has dementia. What more of his age.

You won't be seeing me there. I'm against illegal immigration. Refugees is just shouting muh privilege immigration which is tantamount to illegal immigration.

Return the billions to the USA. They don’t need our help. Then I promise to stop whining. I’ll even forget about mossads culpability in 9/11 you misleading shill.

This whole thread smells like a shill raid. Look at all the (1) niggers.

I've got IPs to burn.

G-D bless the President

>(((they're))) still this pissy

EIGHT

LONG

BEAUTIFUL

KIKE-FREE

YEARS

FILLED

WITH

DELICIOUS

LIBTARD

TEARS

Only a member of the tribe would think using a German appellation as an insult somehow could cast someone in a bad light. No bonus for you.

Yeah, the fact that the travel ban only affects a few countries bears keeping in mind. The complex of aid organizations and church lobby groups that actually does the importing of these shitskin subhumans is still alive and kicking.

I'm better at this than you. *giggle*
Always have been, always will be. Just like the kikes themselves you'll never be more than second-best, even at the things you're good at.

Sure thing, Coonfy.

trump noOoOOOOOO what are you doing :'( israel is our greatest ally

its the job of the people to secure the borders
start a militia bitch

Holy fuck. holy fuck dude end your motherfucking life.

The Vegas false flag was Trump's doing. We'll his Jewish financial backers that is, but he was in on it. He's no different than Obama/Bush/Clinton, just another globalist.

This retarded shill-tactic where they act as if anything that isn't 100% perfection doesn't count is so retarded. Most of the time they even act as if an improvement is not just not enough, but actually a bad thing.
Things don't simply change by flipping a switch, it's a gradual motion and just like the kikes took a long long time to fuck everything up it will take a long time to fix things again.

Many of the people I know voted for Trump have been very clear that the wall was an esoteric metaphor for our borders and people.

OUR BLOOD MAKES US YEARN FOR A WALL AS OUR LAND SHIFTS AMID TECTONIC PLATE MOVEMENT.

.02 cents has been deposited into your White House linked account. Thank you for your shilling.

I'm not 100% convinced that that's true, but he certainly is helping to cover it up, if through his silence alone. Funny how it's disappeared out of the news entirely. drumpf has his bully pulpit to do almost anything and what has he actually accomplished? Hey, what ever happened to that 9/11 investigation we were promised? I'd love to see some dancing israelis in jail, and some saudi princelings, to boot.

You really are slow.

Trump cuts refugee quota in half

8ch.net/pol/res/10798481.html#10798982

Oy Vey!

I know your bosses think they came up with a new genius plan but it is garbage. And.. Just as a reminder…

Do you think, when this is all over, that we wont get our hands on any shill employee information which we don't already have?

Do you think you will be allowed to escape justice?

Every last one of you will be punished as severely as your bosses.

There are fates worse than death, remember that when you accept your paycheck.

You're a shitskin though so how would you know?

For

Post this poster in Black Neighborhoods.

No, just anything that isn't actual progress is useless.
No, it changes by concerted effort, instead of impotent shitposting for the government.
Time that we don't have. This country is less white today than when Obama left office. By 2020 not even the kosher good goyim in the Republican party will be able to win the presidency, and the shitskin invasion of middle america will only be increasing. This last election was VERY close; the hillcunt won the popular vote by a few million, my home state was won by a fucking thread. In a few years Texas will be gone, Florida will be gone, maybe Virginia as well.

Time is not on our side. If you're hoping for change at the federal or even state level, it's not happening.

Doing god's work. Holla Forums needs archive sites so kike mod's can't get away with their kikery.

Do you feel in charge?

kek. kill yourself

jesus. Is that all you've got?

You pretty much did.

You do realize he actually advocated multiple times letting people in during his campaign right?

Just with more extreme vetting?

Giant door in the wall ring any bells?

Are you just one of those anyone-but-Shillary fags?

The world belongs to the gods. You exist only for the purposes of demonstration.

>he worships the dirty Jew demon (((YHWH)))
Jesus was cool, Christianity is not.

weak LARP. an actual kike would know that "Elohim" is a plural. No, it's just autistic you and the robo, shuffling IPs and personalities like a deck of cards trying to find one that wins. You're shit out of luck.

Smoke and mirrors. Just another ZOG puppet.

Told you so.

Is this how Holla Forums dies? With a wimper?

Interesting.

The point that jumped out at me was the "extreme vetting" that Trump keeps emphasizing, which has potential. Best case scenario: the 45,000 quota for people to be "let in" is BEFORE the military starts interrogating them to find anything suspicious, such as past terror activity, terrorist family members, or being a member of a known terrorist religion.
Then Trump gets to boast to the far left that he's lifted the travel ban, and refugees are once again welcome to enter the US… and to everyone else that he just apprehended 45,000 terrorists.

Of course, that's obviously too good to be true, sadly.

I wasn't going to spam this time but then I was banned.

committed animal creating trout panthers. bhutan visitors musicians programmes converted lionel.
folder riot smarter loyal minus running halloween.
chairperson specials participates deutschland suspended servant tags unsafe portrayed bristol ae experts merchantability failure bail design. wan orf platinum nom creators pep woodlands dorothy hips attributable sequencing.
bst attracts discussed drill qwest write calculators beans rhode secrets aid probability purse plastics entire freeway. spoken salzburg odyssey iriver.
gamefaqs epilepsy afghanistan sensations saloon suggest peptide diversity lexicon form prev cant.
fences sto governments tips ubuntu score. dba distributor clayton needle.
sports ku sulfate computerworld explanation.
appetizers garth tuesday pictorial revelation tribes subdivision staff homosexuality classmates unofficial hannah diffuse.
minimize assessments damon completely bingo astro football rumors rx punta hud burial. nudity location stepping.
accurately visual discussing.
lancashire smoky cn zine collisions sticky accesses cuba assisted activity scroll welcoming gemstone swiss ombudsman fife predictions tbh.

been happening for a while idk where the fuck the oldfags went but its ridiculous everyone that is here is either retarded or distracted digging into vegas when theres shit right in front of their faces that blows the fuck out of everything but Im the only fucking retarded digging into it and every thread I make on it gets ignored or just a handful of anons who see the information for what it is but still do nothing to help dig.

When I finish the dig I dont even know what Im going to do with the information because how shit Holla Forums has been in general since february is blackpill tier.

That's not how this works, user.

Honest question, user: Do you mean that people who attacked President Trump got BTFO because nothing happened yet with DACA? Or, to the contrary, you are attacking those saying that DACAs will be booted? (I'm genuinely not sure where you are coming from. Thanks.)

A better argument to make would be that he is 'consolidating power.' This is a legitimate angle. Indeed, I disagree with it being a sufficient excuse, but it is a legitimate argument. As it stands, immigration round ups are in the hundreds while net statutory immigration remains the same (the decrease in real refugee settlement is less than the increase in H2B visas that President Trump's DHS.) This is not where we expected to be a year after the win in November.

A fair test will come in March when the DACAs are revisited. Let's bear in mind that they are illegal aliens and are specifically being shielded by the current administration from deportation (unless they are caught committing another serious crime.) Let's see what deal comes then. In my book, any amnesty (and permanent shielding from deportation would count as amnesty) would be a major loss.

With the real amount of illegal immigration in the US, if there were an operation ongoing that was broad enough in scope to actually deal with the problem there is no way you could miss it. It would be absolutely everywhere, all encompassing, hundreds of thousands of agents loading up tens of thousands of vehicles. Cities blocked off, factories/farms/warehouses surrounded and raided, neighborhoods sectioned off and surrounded.

There would be no need to parse over specifics or sort through press releases and stories funneled to sympathetic media. You wouldn't need to "wait and see". It would be happening right outside your window.

THIS JUST IN, TRUMP ISN'T LITERALLY HITLER

Knew this from the start, still the best candidate out of the ones available to choose from unfortunately.

Anyone just filter these posters at this point?

Do you know what that spells?
r.a.c.e.w.a.r.

Of course, anyone would have to agree with your assessment, user. Given the state of the boards, I want to be careful about giving the wrong signals and thus be as rhetorically accommodative as possible. Indeed, a fair demonstrative test will be the DACAs.

Also, regarding the 110,000 level: that was set by Bathhouse Barry in his last year. In fiscal year 2016, refugees taken in were something like 69k. So in real terms, if the present administration sticks to 45k, then it would be a reduction, but not as dramatic as some are implying (fiscal year 2017 punched in 53k refugees.) I'm skeptical of this target remaining stationary given Venezuela and the possibility a mass refugee crisis in the next 12 months.

You really don't need to dig through numbers or look for specific policy litmus tests. One simple observation tells you how it is going to go: Is Donald Trump's family jewish, yes or no?

Fuck off with the kike demoralization

News flash!!!! Trump doesn't know or care about Holla Forums.

He's another deranged kike. We should be running drills and training forces in Idaho, not posting anime girls because we "WON LE MEME WAR XD". The fact that we are INCAPABLE of 1. any form of sustained logistics, 2. setting up shock trauma centers with doctors/surgeons that have been brought to our side, 3. defend heros who sacrifice for the cause with good lawyers in court, 4. ETC.. the fact that we can't do that is (((by design))). All of this is going to devolve into violence, and we need to win otherwise this planet is a niggerated speck in the void, lost to eternity.

Trump and his multiracial entourage are enemies of the cause. Also, don't worry, the moderators of Holla Forums are going to be dealt with in due time. Permanent removal is the only solution for such filth.

considering the kind of people who call themselves "conservatives" that's a good thing

Yeah, I stopped coming here because of the constant Trump shilling even after it became clear as day that he's a total sellout to kikes.
Now I came back after a year and am surprised that it's actually far worse than I thought it would be.

There's literally no quality threads, no well thought out posts about politics, philosophy, history or whatever. It's really just a waste of time without any fun or new things to learn at this point.

For the first time the ceiling was exceeded, and it was Trump that did it. Yet, month old news is stickied because it pushes the Trump=winning! narrative. And not even real news, but a rhetorical trick.

refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com is a good place to keep an eye on what is going on generally speaking and for finding information on the enemies/traitors importing and lobbying for rapefugees

I wish I knew where everyone went myself. We get lulls where it seems to be normal Holla Forums but since last winter the tards who sperg about shareblue and how everything is chess seem to have actually increased. I don't know if that means we're being replaced by them or what. Just watch when caps of shills/astroturfers posts are shown as proof, it's clear that probably 80% of them are legit Holla Forumslacks.

You mean by arming a communist insurgent army of K*rds to partition Syria? What Trump and the US have been doing is the groundwork for a new ZOG nation in the middle east, called "Rojava".

They're all ears.
Stop wasting your time.
They lost it the moment they (these anons) put their faith on a Jesuit elite.
Meme war is waste.

Prepare for Aquarian age.
Magick is useless.
We need your Intuition.
9 is evil.