What's his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.genzu.net/sokumen/
en.seoi.net/sokumen/?n=SeanMurray
en.genzu.net/nuke/?n=Donald
en.genzu.net/nuke/?n=Hillary
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Becoming the universe

Better yet, who inherits his monopoly when he gets an MI?

Forcing the goyim to relinquish their very last shekel.

>>>/his/

Heart disease

money

money

whoever has the highest ranking

eating todd howard

Money

2000 lbs

eternal life with eternal food

he will evolve before us into a jabba like species

Complete
Global
Saturation

N E V E R
E
V
E
R

He wants to become a mad deadly communist gangster computer god.

half life 3

to make gorillions off of steam

His endgame is more disturbing than anyone here can imagine:
Make enough money so he can retire happily.

Monopolize the PC game market.

This has already happened.

To build his dream. Outer Israel

Metal… Goy?

To live forever. Gabe Newell made a deal with the devil to make Half-Life 3 the greatest video game in the history of the world in exchange for Gabe's Life.

The Devil stalks him every second of every day, but as long as Gabe never makes Half-Life 3, he cannot die.

Literal tons of money. Which he's already got so he's just grinding endgame at this point.

Isn't that already the case?

>we will never see Shepard again prospekt doesn't count

Cave Johnson will always be a better character than whoever was behind the cake is a lie guy. Prove me wrong

You have one guess.

Money and power.

The same thing we do every night Pinky.

Both of you have no idea what "monopoly" means.

Care to elaborate?

It's a tabletop game. You move a pawn around a board and buy houses on it. When you stop in front of a house your opponent bought you have to give him money. It's pretty good.

Does it have splitscreen?

I think you can fold up the board to put it back in the box, yes.

Control the whole video games industry

Underrated post.

Huh. What do you know.

That's only becoming less and less true. Seems like you need a better meme, fam

he wants enough trillions so he can be part of the circle of robed men that chant in an ancient dialect the end of the world ritual mantra I have forseen it in my visions

Im might not even be safe posting this but oh shit I have steam active they already know

Contrary to popular belief a monopoly does NOT mean 100% control.

Right now Valve owns about 80 percent of the digital market. If you buy a game somewhere else you'll still get a Steam code.

Trying to play PC games without the Steam client is almost impossible these days.

Ofcourse gamers and devs also share the blame for this. People WANT Steam.

I don't want Steam, but it does have some convenience to it. It's just a shame that developers and publishers have gotten lazy to the point that they don't sell PC full-disk versions of games anymore. You are honestly at this point buying ownership of a video game in a video game case instead of the game itself.

I found Steam convenient because I can have a digital library in case my disks are scratched, I can message friends on their phones on their computer and also have a digital store to buy things if I don't want to wait for a physical version of the game I want to arrive in the mail or to personally go to the store for a game.

Steam would be fine if the games can run without the client; and if physical versions of PC games working like the always did but the CD key could be activated on steam if you wish.

Wouldn't change sales at all and would make a shit load of people happy.

The first person to ask for it on r/dota2.

Probably a massive coronary after eating three full servings of a Triple Bypass Burger at the Heart Attack Grill.

I hope he burns in an eternal fire for forever.
Fucking kike.

MAKING THE MOTHER OF ALL OMELETS

Crashing digital distribution platforms

take this and go

burgers

At one point it seemed they were trying to sever PC gaming from Windows but I guess they lost motivation or got off track with the Steam machine bullshit. I think that ended up hurting that push more than anything. No, I don't think there's really anything altruistic about it but I at least had some shred of respect for them around that at a point.

He's already a billionaire, how much more money does the fat fuck need?

so that's the origin of pic related

it's a good meme, just needs to be remade

To fucking retire?

He's a businessman, what do you think his endgame is?

Maybe he'll start the Newell Foundation dedicated to humanitarian shit like helping starving niggers in Africa like what Bill Gates did after he retired from Microsoft (without infecting people with malaria anyhow)

I think he wanted to make something great. Instead all he does now is read emails.

donating all of your shekels to the dnc

assportal

so this was the fruit of all gabens labor?

To further the Zionist cause.

worst of all it's not even the original

the only way to save africa is to stop supplying them with the white man's tools to kill each other and let them get food themselves if they really want it

massive heart attack after eating 13 quarter pounders and 4 litters of diet doc pepper

Why would a person want to eat Todd Howard? Sure, he has okay muscle tissue, but it would be very rough and taste pretty bad. I imagine Todd eats a lot of artificially flavored food. A diet like that doesn't make for good tasting livestock.

What devs would you eat, Holla Forums?

wtf is this site

en.genzu.net/sokumen/

Given such a massive boost in cash flow because they became a digital distribution platform, I believe they have decided to play the incredibly long waiting game. Though this tactic may just backfire and never bare anything of value besides creating more hats and VR tinkering for rest of the dev's natural lives.

If Source 2 and its SDK does come out officially, it'll have to be tied to both a complete product and a demonstration piece to show its superior capabilities over their older engine.

They've completely neglected the old engine's SDK, bugged and destroyed alongside their earlier modding community. No word or even attempts to fix whatever shit steampipe achieved. This is all either due to them being solely dedicated to S2, or they've just become so disorganized over the years, there just isn't any incentive to care.

I dont have a clue what this is but I like it

I'm surprised there isn't a Holla Forums edit where he says

ask this guy

Diabetes.

This guy is onto something.

huh

en.seoi.net/sokumen/?n=SeanMurray

Fucking lol.

Uhhhh, guys…

But Holla Forums … we are the jews

RIP /monster/

He wants to create an atmosphere like the mid to early 90s where everyone can program and create good data like he lived in with the doom circle and early gaming communities but on a huge global scale, thats the legacy he wants. However its tragic because he will have to learn the hard way that only people with high IQs can perform in such a society and that encouraging the stupid to enter lowers the quality overall of the end product putting good data in a sea of shit, this is mostly due to him being caught up in the Seattlite Swipple idea that if undesirables just "get a little help" they can be human.

Hes young money so he isn't like other people who have long been in that ideology that know the real truth. It would depend on the degree of Gabes nihilism on what he does with the truth, aid in the Jews in destroying society or try to run countercurrent. I suspect because of his early relationship with Palmer Luckey that forecast isn't good.

Oh shit

kek

en.genzu.net/nuke/?n=Donald

en.genzu.net/nuke/?n=Hillary

There is no end in real world. You just keep going until you die, or everything you build is destroyed while you watch and cry…

Feels good knowing I'm not some casual pleb

What's the point of nihilism?

Where is his monocle?

To consume all of the world's donuts. All of them. Every single one. Not a single crumb will be left for filthy console peasants; they will be left to starve.

Ricochet 2

To Stop a Gaben

Mandela Effect.