>I'm a communist, it is truly the intellectual position

Dylan Rivera
Dylan Rivera

I'm a communist, it is truly the intellectual position

Carson Torres
Carson Torres

Critique of Capitalism shouldn't be discouraged by memes largely the product of the audience of those who mercilessly defend the modern American idea of Ron Paul Libertarian Capitalism

Xavier Ramirez
Xavier Ramirez

define "position"

Ayden Gonzalez
Ayden Gonzalez

What ancaps take before their daily fucking by the local feudal lord

Wyatt Turner
Wyatt Turner

labour laws and regulations messed everything up, remember the golden age of the industrial revolution where people were truly free without state intervention

Ayden Cooper
Ayden Cooper

Privately nuke urself

Justin Jones
Justin Jones

labour laws and regulations messed everything up, remember the golden age of the industrial revolution where people were truly free without state intervention
Not an ancap, but there is some truth to that

Adrian Collins
Adrian Collins

Child Labor Laws ruined my dad's fucking ranch he was too lazy to actually tend to himself
Disgusting fucking communist mother fuckers

And so factory farming was born

Nolan Edwards
Nolan Edwards

Of course people that worked 12 hours a day had all the freedom of the world to make all their choices and totally weren't threatened constantly by hunger and unenployment.

Owen Lee
Owen Lee

People who worked 12 hours a day were more happy and free than you are, cuck.

Jayden Barnes
Jayden Barnes

People who worked 12 hours a day were more happy and free than you are, cuck.

Where did the cuckold accusation come from?

Henry Watson
Henry Watson

Spur of the moment inspiration

Charles Adams
Charles Adams

Freudian slip?

John Taylor
John Taylor

No, it was quite intentional but I don't use the word cuck often. Just seemed fitting in this case.

Matthew Bennett
Matthew Bennett

Bro believe me the invisible hand wants your underage daughter's hands mangled by industrial machinery in a sooty factory covered in abestos, where she'll eventually die young of cancers

The invisible hand works in mysterious ways

Bentley Harris
Bentley Harris

It's they were working those long hours ```voluntarily```

Andrew Harris
Andrew Harris

Nothing is voluntary

Owen Miller
Owen Miller

No, it was quite intentional but I don't use the word cuck often. Just seemed fitting in this case.

Fitting how?

People who worked 12 hours a day were more happy and free than you are

Alright

cuckold

???

Chase Reyes
Chase Reyes

deep

Hunter Hall
Hunter Hall

I have a feeling if you were child labor you would probably be cheering for how free and happy you would grow up to be, instead of being the miserable prick you are now.

Anthony Ross
Anthony Ross

Yeah, that's why they risked dying of dysentery to sail to Australia and New Zealand so they could get the fuck away from huge cities, they just loved the industrial revolution so fucking much.

Connor James
Connor James

And now people flock to big cities so they can pay $2000 dollars a month to live in a box in the ceiling. Awesome.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit