Working in a Niggerlover family as an au pair to look for their niglets for the next few weeks

Working in a Niggerlover family as an au pair to look for their niglets for the next few weeks.

Trips decide what I will do!

ayoo homes, whatcha gotta do is make em watch hitler speeches, or the greatest story never told

Kill yourselves alphabet soup glow in the dark basketball americans.

play moonman until the miscegenists return

Please forgive my ignorance but what is au pair ?

go to >>>Holla Forums and come back when you're not a faggot

Check 'em

sorts of exchange program where young grills travel abroad in arrangement to babysit a family's children

kill yourself

sage

do nothing illegal, just teach the child to hate itself for being a mixed, teach the child to hate it's parents, convince them the obvious fate that their father will leave them forever and they will be abandoned with their single mother, tell them that their mom will start to hate them as soon as the father leaves.

essentially just destroy the family by telling the truth.

Sheesh you motherfucker don't you think that's a tad sadistic? The kid will hate himself anyway kek.

Know the Dexter TV series?

fuck with its self confidence, constantly tell it that it's doing things wrong dont let it feel right

be very nice to them and apologize for slavery on the behalf of whites

why? that was the jews
i know brother

Teach them to read.

Test the niglet's iq amd mirror.

Thank.

suck it's dick

Stop working and join my harem

Give them hope by teaching them that they can rise as high as President of the United States if they're willing to kill people for the jews and keep quiet about it.

Cook them chicken and waffles every day for breakfast.

Rolling.

The Jew is strong in you.

Be a shining example of the pinnacle of white people.

Teach them to hate kikes.

Tits or GTFO

, instill their inferiority complex by acting like a normal white person and making their dark friends look shitty by comparison.

Douse the house in gasoline, and light a match.
SAGE!

Where in the fuck do you people come from?
FUCK OFF FAGGOTS
ANYONE WHO DOESN'T SAGE THIS THREAD DESERVES THE BOG
CONSIDER ROPE

TITS OR GTFO
TITS OR GTFO
TITS OR GTFO

Fancy ass name for a babysitter.

Take your own advice!

Want to see my flat chest big boy…?

why? do you think its worth getting arrested for "harming" a group of race traitors?

just get the kids to hate the parents, they will do the illegal stuff, not OP, potentially in a shit fit of rage the kid can kill the parents.

turn the kids into screeching NEET mulatos.

Not all ways to harm are illegal.

Just offer them cigarettes or fast food rich in sugards and fats. Something real addictive but still legal.

This is why Hitler got blamed for gassing six trillion jews. If you're gonna purge, don't half arse it.

How many have died from eating like pigs and smoking? A lot more than 6 millions.

Your job. Keep good rapport and save as much of your wage as you can.

Did gookmoot break his site? How can OP even think for a second that a get thread is allowed on Holla Forums?

REMEMBER TO SAGE, HIDE, AND REPORT SLIDE THREADS

Lock your door. Watch yourself.

Winrar :^)

How about posting a coal burner that isn't a jewess? You keep posting disgusting jews here and calling them White. Maybe you're a kike. OP?

Read it Mein Kampf.

Tell it that Martin Luther King was a communist that had a Jew write his speeches for him and had gay orgies in random hotel rooms across America. Malcom X had the right ideas, but totally cucked out in the end.

Doesn't count.

I think you've got the wrong thread.

Where the fuck do you think you are?

I think wishing harm on a family with no other tangible results is a hateful and ultimately Jewish way of thinking. A crying little nigglet would make your day better? Well that says to me you are much closer to a kike than an Aryan.

We're not like the barbaric spics to enjoy torture, especially passive psychological shit like this.

tell them about the jews…

dont relax

this
babydaddy gon rape ya

Fucking hell this thread is cancer.

OP I say you kill yourself infront of the whole family. Or now, whichever stops you posting I don't care.

This is the best.

Make them fight against the jew.
Everyone wins.

rollin for: get raped by the ape

Do what my babsitter always used to do to me and just sexually violate them in way that they won't realize they're being abuse and will never think to report you.

Poison them.