Chris Pratt is a hypocritical faggot for leaving his wife

Chris Pratt is a hypocritical faggot for leaving his wife

Other urls found in this thread:

mileswmathis.com/pratt.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The church allowed it long ago, get fucked.

Stay mad papist

Jesus preached for his followers to abandon their families. The crusades had tons of men that were automatically forgaven by the church for abandoning their families

His wife is a liberal so I think it's justified. If anything he's a cuck for marrying someone who views being a whore as a prime virtue.

Their families were all Jews though

He also told them to abandon earthly goods, including fortune, power, sex, etc.

The crusaders lived a monastery life.

I wonder how many posts will get made before the /christian/ posters arrive. There's usually 3-4 of the same exact guys on Holla Forums shilling for (((christ))) before hopping IPs and threads.

Not the bulk of the armies. The church needed cutthroats and mercenaries who could care less about who they kill. Not just for taking out ahmeds but also svens as seen in the Northern Crusades.

Jesus was just trying to reform them from their Judaism. I don't have any problems with people like NatBro, because as a jew he can be a true christian. If he were to try to forcibly convert europeans I would have a problem with it.

I can't believe this guy.

But Anna Faris was a cute… I guess emphasis on was?

Already on this thread buddy

The Templars were heavily tied to the Cistercians (St. Bernard, head of the Cistercian order literally wrote the book for the founding of the Templars) but there were many crusaders who weren't Templars (in fact the Templars weren't even around for the first crusades).

Lol.

I know right? look at these idiots worshiping a sky fairy.

>>>/ourguy/ confirmed

Wait I thought his wife left him due to rumors of impropriety that weren't true?

Chris is in this thread.

No, I prefer "kike on a stick".

Yes, and Jesus doesn't have a gender according to swedish priests. Subvertion won't happen if you don't listen to the church, but instead listen to the faith of the religion itself.

He is a retard for marrying in the first place.

Fuck how is 3rd guy from the right even alive?

Organized religion is a cancer. Religion still has its uses as sort of a societal moral crutch but organized religion is just another tool for subversion and money laundering these days.

t. non-fedora atheist

(checked)

ha ha, your church got pozzed.

he looks like an average american to me

Is all this a reference to something (some character in a movie or TV show perhaps)? It looks autistic but in a very specific way.

Michael Jackson?

Every church in the modern age is pozzed and it's because we've been under occupation for the last century.

He used to be pretty fat, so I guess he just chose the hottest and most helpful one for a (((hollywood))) career. Now he's untouchable he's revealing his power level.

HIs wife has a drug problem

You fool no one kike, no one in the west would insult the Son of God. Only you and your golems.

Basically everyone in Hollywood ends up divorcing, tbh.

…he's catholic?

Protestant

And he left Ana because she's a lazy stoner and an atheist..He got sober, found Jesus, and got his shit together.

She even said in an interview how she hates that he got fit and planned to fatten him up again

This is the man who openly reveled in how great he felt after getting in shape (and naturally got shit on it by HAES retards)

Holla Forums - Television and Movies

Anybody who listens to truthhertz deconstruct kikestianity and still holds their beliefs at the end is disingenuous. The guy spent most of his early life in the church and studied this stuff in depth, he most likely knows more about kikestianity than you and completely destroys it on a regular basis. He's waking people up on a regular basis and the only argument you people have is "fedora". How pathetic is that?

well that explains it

(((hertz)))
Post discarded kike

You believe everything the Jews tell ya?
>going to (((Holla Forums)))

Lol.

t. asshurt catholic cuck

He could've always done better, even when he was a chubby guy. Chris is a legitimately nice dude with tons of charisma and personality, and what's he do? He marries a lazy, gross stoner. Glad he got his shit together. If hollywood's most famous schlub can straighten his life out, any of us can.

At least I'm not going to hell, heretic.

Keep believing the lie, goy.

WOP?

He used to be dependent on his wife in their early days since he was starting out as an actor and she already had her run.

Muslim Rape Babies. You call them Italians.

Northern Italians are fine, it's the Sicilian's that have arab admixture.

this goy gets it. chris used her to become top dog himself.

hes a hack

mileswmathis.com/pratt.pdf