Best Holla Forums MEME of 2018

Best Holla Forums MEME of 2018

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=eix7fLsS058
hooktube.com/watch?v=_4gZgpB-sRA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The best Steamed Hams meme was when Chalmers kept ringing the doorbell throughout the whole video because Skinner was not in his house

#Blocksyourpath

Ewwwwwww

hahahaha XDDDDDD le simpsons meme

Sneed

What the hell brought all this Steamed Hams OC? Memories of Holla Forums years ago.

Redditor youtubers desperate for ad revenue made a bunch of le smokey meat videos.

isn't steamed hams more of a 1997 meme?

*hold my beer*
hooktube.com/watch?v=eix7fLsS058

lol >>>/facebook/

>>>/reddit/

This is actually pretty good.

how many niggers are on the NLSS crew again? oh right, ZERO.

Steamed Hams is still funny. Just wondering what sparked the sudden resurgence of the meme. Possibly the same reasons why it became a Holla Forums meme like Stu Pickles making chocolate pudding.

>>>/cuck/

I honestly don't know, I guess it's just something that happens. See pic for what was probably the king at sudden, unprovoked resurgences. I still think [as] might be up to something, though most likely in response to what happened rather than something that was planned all along.

And it wasn't the first time in recent months Steamed Hams had a resurgence, it was briefly popular in January last year too. Certainly not to the extent that it is now but it's pretty rare to see anything make more than one resurgence, especially in the same year.

hooktube.com/watch?v=_4gZgpB-sRA

Enough with the hooktube faggotry, nobody's clicking that shit. You're not showing up the man, you're not fighting the kikes, you're just being annoying. Knock it off. Also, you can embed that shit now. Thanks for being new, kys.

The thumb ups at the end might actually be a twin peaks reference, since that episode is so old.

XRA was 100% YouTube algorithms throwing it into everyone's feed.

t. eceleb cuck deprived of shekels