Evacuation

Would you pay for a game inspired from this? It's an evacuation type of shooter game, what colonial marines was suppose to be.

Other urls found in this thread:

indiegogo.com/projects/alien-evacuation-game-action-videogames/x
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Already have

I wish they would have used the alien crawling on the walls and ceiling like in AvP

It would have to have a lot of TECHNOLOGY.
Not necessarily good or detailed graphics, but I would need to have a very high level of control of interaction. Like being able to turn off individual lights or embed bombs inside walls or appliances and just everything you'd expect to want to do IRL to defend yourself from a coming horde. It would also need full environmental destructibility.
Anything short of this I'd pirate it.

I wonder why the assholes at Sega and Gearbox kept refusing to release a game editor for AvP 2010 and Colonial Marines. Not to mention Alien Isolation.

It's like they hate custom made maps.

Congrats on giving your hard earned money to a bunch of cucks.

Basically this, it needs a lot of stuf to toy with to make it interesting for long. There's a lot on that video, but havnig even more interaction always helps

Do you think I had any idea at the time?
This update was like in 2015.
3 or 4 years after the game was released.

Played Colonial Marines recently. Not a bad FPS at all, relative to other similar games.

Fuck it, In out of this board

You won't be missed.

Yeah come at me. You telling me shit like Bioshock Infinite and Wolfenstein New Order are somehow a class above? GTFO

indiegogo.com/projects/alien-evacuation-game-action-videogames/x /14065414#/

they're just pandering to /clang/ tbh

We gonna have this argument about realistic women armor again?

Reminds me of Descent. Man how i miss Descent.

Honestly, it's not about choices being made. You can put pretty much anything you want in my vidya as long as it's fun. But when it's made only for propaganda and to push an ideology, that's when I give it a fat old "no," because it always enables devs to think that the game only needs the correct politics to be good.

I played 1, 2 and Hadley's Hope. The last one was pretty shit because it was too small.

1 was a door locking fest.
2. was bretty good and the glass dome and alien hive was a really great idea.

But all of them require a full team and hopefully for all of your marines to stay alive until the dead otherwise it's no fun with 3 marines against 15 aliens. It's just game over then and there.
The gameplay is full of interruptions. Every time you kill an alien they respawn back at 0 and have to make their way up to you.
Also Survival sucks because marines only have 1 life. You hold on to dear life as a marine and playing as the alien is a complete bore fest of figuring your way out through a labyrinth or waiting your turn to get sniped out of nowhere.

The main problem with Avp1 and Avp2 is the fact that you instantly get killed and setting down the damage levels all the way down still doesn't help you.

Mines of Moria was a pretty fun map too. Again some sort of evac inside the famous location from Lord of the Rings. But in practice it kind of sucks ass. It's small, no scripted events(aside from a death wall), no features, you have to be careful not to fall like a dumbass. The alien always 1 hit kills you.

bump

o i am laffin