Thank goodness M$ are looking out for us!

A user's experience with using GFWL2.0 Microsoft Store

Yeah I know where it's from

>people will defend this

Why can't Microsoft focus on its strengths instead of the playing the Jew arms race with Apple?
Windows is still the top used OS. Why is it trying to be like OSX?

Don't think so.

Because you were too fucking stupid for buying something out of the windows store doesn't mean you get to come here and shitpost.

Yeah, it won't let you download it, but it will let you buy it. What kikery.

Also, what sort of PC does he have that can't run the turd? I mean, about the only thing you need to upgrade nowadays is the GPU if you have a quad-core CPU.

If you knew where it's from then why did you post it?

That's honestly fucking terrible
How is it so hard to make something that downloads games to a pc

Why can't they just do it right?

Can we just admire the fact that MS's store is so Jewish that even the reddit cuckolds balk at it?

When was the last time MS did anything right? Seems to me that ever since the mid 00s they've been fucking up pretty much on a constant basis.

Nah.

I mean it's not like I'm expecting Microsoft to do something right, it's just that this is so… Wrong?
I can't wrap my brain around it, it just doesn't make any sense

Why would anyone do this
There's like 5 different clients for downloading PC games, and you fuck up in something that even slavs and EA jews got right

MS is run by retards. I remember reading how some cunt managed to drive Office into the ground with her moronic decisions.

Also, the XBox One had an always on camera as part of its DRM, they honestly thought people were gonna buy the consoles, paying extra, for MS to spy on them.

And this after their music player line failed, their phone line failed, their tablet line failed and they fucked up with W10.

The only reason MS is still in business is because they have enough assets to burn to survive their mistakes.

MICROSOFT YES

Sounds a lot like Nintendo. Well, I guess about everyone these days, really. Get it the fuck together.

Fuck even Leddit is self aware at this fucking leddit.

Say what you want about windows but Linux and OSX have nothing to offer anyone who likes videogames.

Is there a safe place to download Windows 7 or 8, with all the pozz removed, from?

Here's a gem I found on there:

>Officially cuckolded and a big shock over the holidays

cont.

In the run up to the holidays Janet had told Scot of my fantasies and my activities when she had gotten home. He was certainly amused and had commented oh like that is it. They arranged to fuck at our house for me to watch and enjoy.

Scot settled into a rhythm working is cock while Janet reached under and rubbed her clit, bringing herself to another orgasm and Scot cumming again soon after.

Janet suggested I should go downstairs and make coffee for them while they got dressed. Which I did obediently, while standing in the kitchen making coffee the full realisation of being a cuckold started to hit home. Although I was glad the only regret I really have is not being Janet's first time anally but I will just have to accept.

Thanks for reading

this shit always makes me sad. How/when did cuckolding become a thing, and is monogamy really so hard?

Holy fucking shit.

I often joke about having certain demographics gassed, but I'm dead fucking serious, cuckolds, their wives, their children, parents, close relatives, all deserve the gas chamber.

TITUS

More you say?

>My wife's first time with another man

It's hard to describe how hot the scene was - seeing her fucked by somebody new, and making these exciting new noises.

cont.

It sounds like he has the required specs but it's misreading what specs he actually has and is claiming less so refusing to allow a download.

Honestly the fucker should get a refund, if it is not said anywhere that Microsoft can refuse the game to download despite you paying for it. That should break consumer law in any country.

Paying for a product and not getting it is practically illegal, even if it is a service being bought.

And you faggots think Steam is the big bad boogeyman of PC gaming.

>>>/scurv/4375

It's very likely that he "agreed" to get kiked in one way or another when he paid for the game. They likely buried that shit in legalese. Still, his fucking fault for using the MS store.

Are these people even human? How the fuck can you willingly do something every human male on the planet is wired to recoil against and get murderously angry about?

Much obliged.

Which may not be legal, depending on the location.

You can use Wine to play practically anything that's 5-6 years old on GNU/Linux and OSX. If you're really set on playing the latest games you can boot up a VM of W7 with PCI passthrough or dual boot on an OSX computer with bootcamp.

There is nothing that warrants having Windows as your main OS nowadays asides from complacency, not even gaming is a valid excuse anymore. Everything after 7 was a disaster and it's only getting worse.

GNU/Linux users has sidestepped the issue of few ports and shitty GPU drivers entirely by using virtualization. With the right hardware it can play anything Windows can and it does so at 95% of the native performance.

At least MS didn't try to introduce paid mods. Valve is just as bad while being much more competent.

So I'm guessing that they did this because they don't play people to give bad reviews over the terrible optimization AAA games have these days.

It amazes me how blatantly corrupt companies can be, more or less directly insulting the intelligence of customers, and yet there are people who still defend and fund them.

Even if he agreed to a T&C most consumer laws protect you from that kinda bullshit.

Very simple in Aussie consumer law which is pretty similar to the UK and US. If you do not get the product or service as advertised you should get a refund.