Hey Joe's

Good ol' boy owners of Hey Joe's in Damascus, VA caught on video hurling some banter at a kike. Lots of oy veyying happening, yelp comments are pure kvetch

archive.is/u0tl2

Other urls found in this thread:

yelp.com/biz/hey-joes-tacos-and-more-damascus?adjust_creative=dWJMtmYxpd5N5yoyzSuhtA&utm_campaign=yelp_api&utm_medium=api_v2_business&utm_source=dWJMtmYxpd5N5yoyzSuhtA
archive.fo/LopcF
archive.fo/ynAy3
youtube.com/watch?v=FsPMY3vuZ0U
heraldcourier.com/news/brothers-charged-after-video-shows-them-making-anti-semitic-comments/article_1ef9fd2a-c44a-57af-a2fd-c3e50c275f36.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kek. Kike free first post.

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy – willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

The Jew is trying to hide his fear

So are we going to bomb his yelp with support or what?

People need to know that this type of behavior will be tolerated.

wew

this day just gets better

10/10 would love to know what the heeb did before the video starts. Did he order a kids meal and try to pay for it with a hundred-dollar bill?

Based Irish lads.

Soon, anons. Soon you'll hear the JQ in public.

how's this?

Not much traction on social media which is a good thing for these lads.
I'll be expecting the kike media to pick up on this.

Kek

My latest push has been to just talk about it with leftists, cuckservatives, and Trump supporters couched in whatever dialectic frame they wish. I have simply stopped trying to defend or push any other subject mostly. The Harvey Victims BDS thing has made it extremely easy for both sides, and with the leftists I cherry on top it with the Palestinians.

Once you get them pissed its funny how many small things you can slip into the conversation, such as the grandma arrested for "downplaying the Holocaust". Kikes are making it too easy to paint them in a poor light lately. They are getting too brazen. You know this jew made it a point to claim victim and point out he was jewish. Most white folks are shit at spotting them.

Gee, I wonder if Yelp will refrain from putting a magic review shield up on this place like what they put on that jewish restaurant that celebrated the dead whites in Vegas.

Is it tough to make a yelp account? I want to back him up in the comments

source on that story?

you're not going to win over leftists who see this. leaves nothing for interpretation.

just be like, "Went here because of controversy, was pleasantly surprised by how affordable everything was! Food was great, too." or some shit like that.

Or, like, "Clearly these jews haven't even been here, their food is great."

WEW LAD

Welp I spoke soon.
The jew rats are flooding the facebook page.

All right, which one of you glorious cunts posted this?

my sides.

Also, it's fucking horrifying how quickly the hooknosed rats mobilized to that review page. It's like ants gathering around a dead insect.

Get cuck chan involved they will boost ratings.

Is this really what kikebook has come to?

We used to mobilize like locust

Report those false 1 star reviews. They have rules.

total B.S. jewish spies

This has to be fake, reguardless just find some picture on social media.

It’ll be asking for biometric data in a few years.

Ain't fake m8.
I just don't want to wait a week for it come back saying accepted.

I was thinking something along the lines of:

hahaha nice

definitely do it

these guys are fuckin tight, i might send them a $100 just for the fuck of it

We're really getting ready to upend this whole fucking show.

We have our own gold.
We have our own land.
We have our own guns.

GET IN A JEWISH OVEN AND DIE

They should rename it to Hey Jude

They need to get into a high quality German Oven.

Hey Juden

there is a lack of context.

What did the jew do to piss them off?

nobody gets that mad over nothing. this kike did somoething.

Jew only showing the aftermath. Eternal victimhood activated.

Hey, the place is getting a lot of flak, let's come to the rescue boys! I'm sure you could find my review.
yelp.com/biz/hey-joes-tacos-and-more-damascus?adjust_creative=dWJMtmYxpd5N5yoyzSuhtA&utm_campaign=yelp_api&utm_medium=api_v2_business&utm_source=dWJMtmYxpd5N5yoyzSuhtA
This salt is fucking hilarious

go back to reddit fag.

The likes are in complete
SHUT IT DOWN
Mode right now. Amazing how quickly they mobilize.

You have a jewsung phone?

iphone pls no bully

Left a review myself.

(checked)

The kike probably bitched because he ordered water only and kvetched about being charged for it.

lol what did he do to get this reaction

I cant believe thats what she went with in her campaign. Some school level bullshit is going to win her the presidency.

We will again, Adolf.

Excellent, come and give some more boys

Good, equally good is no one here cucking out.

It sure would be nice to have a little context on OP's video.

Wow, that is real. It really shows the disconnect is not just in rhetoric, its far deeper between the rallying around strength and the rallying for weakness's sake.

*Yet

Oh yeah, can't wait for the fuckers screaming "Glow in the dark" and are hell bent on doxing these two but let the kikes get away with child murder. Best of the SS they are.

They remove them real quick when it's backlash against somebody saying they were glad to hear about the Vegas shooting once it was confirmed mostly white victims. Yelp went to great lengths to "protect" their page from "malicious" reviews. I wonder if those same protections are being applied in this identical, yet reversed, scenario.

A mick and a wop teaming up against a kike?
Dear diary, today clown world was pretty okay.

…Course we still need to do something about leddit's elite team of faggots, first result for the business is "Jewish tacos and black cocks"

Captcha: rid yid

Look up "Jewish question buddha" apparently shit is going down in the "skeptic community" after some Buddhist started questioning. It all started with Murdoch Murdoch.

The media know better than to show this type of video because the audience isn't supposed to realize that the people doing this are ordinary people just like them. Expect to see something like a mugshot if it's available; otherwise expect nothing from the media.

lol first negative comment is some autist sperg citing that shitty xkcd comic where the author obviously doesn't understand that various laws in our country actually DO shield you from (((consequences))) for exercising your right to free speech.

QUADS FUCKING CHECKED

I had a jew try to convert me!

Yeah, I got the shits with facebook in 2013 when it demanded my photo ID when I wanted to change my name, so I deleted my account and never looked back. Social media has always creeped me out a bit, actually a fair few people now are ditching it because it is getting quite creepy.

As for our Hebrew friends though, I personally have stopped caring and everybody and their dog knows that I hate Israel (and Jews). Nobody cares, usually the response is just "yeah I don't really like Israel either but don't know that much about it". Some people will say that kikes are better than Muslims, but that's really easy to prove wrong and again, most people really don't know that much about it and so they're quite willing to listen.

pretty sure a place like this in the middle of nowhere isnt worried much about about their yelp reviews. all these faggots must live in big trendy cities where people browse yelp in an area looking for which of the many places they should eat lunch in. i guarantee 95% of their customers are either regulars, people who stumble in, and random passerbys that want to grab chicken wings or a burger.

A mick and a wop who serve Mexican food team up against a kike.

God bless America and those quads

Generation Zyklon is going to be much more intense and open about the JQ.

I've also been noticing this myself. Many other people I know socially have stopped going on it frequently as well. Who knew once word got out that a massive opaque corporation was manipulating news information and selling your information to unaccountable third parties that goy- I mean human beings would have a problem? I usually go on every four to five months just to check in on things.

He was Jewish. Did you not watch the video?

That's odd. I guess there are those types in any religion, but in general they don't evangelize because they're an ethnic group.

What a dumbass, that's what hating another race is all about. Of course they would never admit race determines culture.

kike tweets;
>Soon as I heard it was country music, I felt relief. White people shooting white people isn't terror … it's community outreach
archive.fo/LopcF
Yelp's support team stepped in to stop the review bombing.
archive.fo/ynAy3

Funny how all jews being a star with them.
Jokes aside, shouldn't we be giving the place 5 stars just to get some more kvetching?

TRIPS CONFIRMS
REv up those jewgle burner accounts

This. Babby jew jewed (collectively, over thousands of years) and got shunned by a jew wise citizen. Now butthurt jew is loudly kvetching, rallying the goyim who have been conditioned to seize every opportunity to virtue signal and go berzerk at any mention of a neighborhood of muh hologram.

If there is an user near this place, keep tabs on it. Don't let it get into trouble. Let Holla Forums know if it needs help and what we can do to immunize it against People of Weimar.

Tfw i will never live in a hug box country were a satanic jewish puppet gives me huggies when my feefees get hurt just like an abuela….
Why Even live?
Fucking drumpf!

youtube.com/watch?v=FsPMY3vuZ0U

sad kike, tell him what you think

RID YID RID YID RID YID

first two scoops and now this!

copypaste the kikest oveying and give it a 5stars

Jews are always happy to pretend to be offended, he just knows he can obtain power with that video, so hes happy. No one was offended in the video.

Expect it to be heavily cut up so people dont get memed about ovens. They will probably only play 2 second clips of it to make it look as bad as possible without spreading any actual anti-Jewish memes and sentiment.

She only ges one scoop (upleft)
Definitely her campaign was too smart for her own good.

Reading the jewtube comments Joeys bar closed down already regardless, any damascus user here to confirm?

Oy vey, did is like second kristalnacht!

Cleanse these untermenschen…

nup, it happened to me too. they shut me down after repeatedly having sock puppet accounts posting facts about jews in comment sections.

Yep. Same old Schlomo typical trick.

However, I think the populace may be acquiring herd immunity to the "waah my fee-fees got hurt, now white knight for me goy by being emotionally charged enough to take collective action on my behalf at your own expense" influence trick. Thank kek for memetic immunology.

Meetup at this place? Amy VA anons with me? They can be our official /meadhall/

apparently this is the only place in Damascus that has a liquor license. That means our good ol boys are gona be just fine! I cant wait to visit and pay my respects!

LOL thanks for the LOL

Am I the only one who thinks the stoner on the left looks jewish? Are we sure this isn't some sort of business-assassination because the real owners wouldn't comp the (((camera guy))) for his meal?

absolute badass
fucking hilarious, holy fucking christ

Never forget goyim!

Let’s flood yelp with 14/88 reviews lads

We need more businesses like this. Places where /ourguys/ don't need to fear getting doxed and losing their livelihood.

non burger here, what are the jews doing in that area that would piss off normals?

kvetching at shopkeepers who did literally nothing wrong

VA is close to DC. It's also being overrun with shitlibs who are clustering together and outvoting the 80% of the state that is still rural and turning it into California part 2. Only makes sense that those rural people would start getting pissed off.

And the other 5% are just there because they saw this video and want to support.

wut

they will probably just show images from the video and narrate how evil antisemitism is

Knowing the nature of the jehudin he had this confrontation planned.
question is why

I guarantee he started it. Probably went in there bitching about how the rebel flag was racist or maybe they had some old German war memorabilia on display.

I really want to move to this town now. Spent a couple years in WV growing up. Really miss it sometimes. I honestly don't remember a single nigger or spic even the entire time I lived there.

"a bunch of antisemitic methheads"

YEAH BOI FUCK THE WORKING CLASS

same kind of idiots who say they're "socially liberal, fiscally conservative" you bet your bottom dollar you're one of the first to get the rope you piece of excrement

Shows how disconnected that dumb bitch is. Everyone knows Ralph Macchio was the bully in the Karate Kid, not Johnny,

weird how all the bullies were blond hair blue eyed white people. maybe my school was weird but i remember the bullies being a bunch of nig and/or spics

It's getting bombed on Google, crazy shit, I wonder who could even change the name like this

Probably a kike who broke into the account, pretty sure in pic #5 he changed all the food pictures to kosher deli stuff.

We should get cuckchan to donate money to a crowdfunding campaign to troll leftists, like the Saint Darren fund.. since his business is being damaged and all.

Fake and gay, you heard it here from the zombie first, this is a troll/psyop. Fucking jews

can I get a quick rundown?

interesting. I had a fake account on yelp once posing as a BLM member to show the double-sided nature of their liberal reporting and banning techniques. an odd thing happened, when yelp substantiates another users claim against you, you are sent an automatically generated email notifying you of the action against you. I was treating to dox some of these people (just for responses) and guess who helped in that effort? yelp did. A few of the violation notices that I received also had the other users email address that was associated with their yelp account.
I also used to work in content management for a jewtube partner company and they are riddled with low payed sjws and diversity hires that would totally do some shit like that.

The libshits are so fucking unoriginal. They can literally not think of a single excuse of how not to be oxygen thieves so they have to copy every single tactic in the book. They're worse than chinamen at this point.

My guess is the video about the austrolopitecus and kekistan and why civic nationalist and lolbertarianism can only work in high trust societies were at least the majority of the voting class can plan into the future and delayed rewards.

P.S. i wish murdoch murdoch would simply use jewtube to announce they have new vids and then provide a link to the actual videos at anot her less censored platform.

Did you read this in his voice too?

Numbers of truth

THERE HE IS

Kek'd n checked
Gotta love these bros

Their facebook is getting shoah'd with 1 stars right now. Poor lads.

Trying to find the latest MM video is a pain. The last one got taken down in like an hour.

It appears they are already shut down.

theres some "documenting anti-semitism" film thing he's making im positive of it

The Jewish Oven™ - High quality, built to last, made in Germany.

You are a real stupid nigger.

It's the only thing I could find when searching for a legit website. My guess, there won't be one. Just like with the route 91 website, hoax over, site scrubbed, nothing to backdate here goys. It's low energy trolling but it's an attempt,

Kek wtf

The other day randomly at work this old fella at the bar was talking about monsanto and banks and interest slavery and shit, i was intrigued. Then he said Israel and i revealed my powerlevel. He was enraptured and agreed wholly. Cool guy.

Oy vey!
I would be very worried if rabbis started getting executed randomly in the middle of the street, such a bad time for us jews nowdays, the goyim are jealous because we are the chosen.

wew

Yelp JIDF out in full force also activated leftycuck reddit. How hypocritical of the kikes, no wonder they kvetch so hard when boycott israel is in swing.

Where are the 5/5 reviews?

I wasn't going to spam this time but then I was banned.

bangalore suburban cpl 76 edi orders sd.
temples comedies poppy sportswear ne chiang triggers curtis excuses.
offered river fda htdocs van carp diamond period uu trivia original assess tire transcribed msgstr bugs curly. performing debbie jefferson biblical fort supporters montana unfortunate malpractice discrimination tbh.

They were arrested

heraldcourier.com/news/brothers-charged-after-video-shows-them-making-anti-semitic-comments/article_1ef9fd2a-c44a-57af-a2fd-c3e50c275f36.html

Staged controversy, kike propganda.
Establishment named after top hit of counter-culture pioneer and half-caste Hendrix.
Totally (((trad))) man.

And of course, he's 33. Just your daily "see how badly treated the poor jews are by 'white' rednecks!"
a.k.a press wouldn't lie, police wouldn't collaborate with their masters.

that's some bullshit right there

What in the fuck? There is no way these charges can stick.

I was scouting Reddit, found people talking about the place on a hiking forum, apparently the food isn't bad, but the cooks have mouths on them, about half the replies were just that observation, the other half claiming this was a "hate crime"
I wondered how this could possibly be considered a crime, so thanks for reminding me this country is fucked.

how come nobody is leaving positive reviews? I even noticed upthere some poeple are laughing at the 1star jew reviews? LOl step your fucking game up, goyim.

Every fucking time with the poop.

the jews have a program they download onto their computer and jew moderators or whatever post things that alert every jew to either scream antisemitism or whatever else. it's like an RSS feed for a browser or some shit. pretty sure it's on JIDF's website

The jude who took the video is posting in the comments there. Seems pretty drugged up.

another example to stay away from kikes in the first place

are the non-kiked reviews getting deleted? these are the only ones I saw

Like GRIDS is better than ebola

But, wait! There's more!

THEY'RE NOT EVEN TRYING TO HIDE IT NOW

one of the people that messaged me and called me a jackass is a fucking professor of art at broward college, peddling degenerate jew shit.

The reason I can't stand those stupid faggots is that they think that kikes and their leftist pets can, and MUST, be shielded from consequences for their speech.

It will be pretty great when they all go to a gulag like they deserve–preferably a giant conveyor belt into a meat grinder or oven–basically, anything for mass death.

In their FB reviews almost every one of their recent reviews is from someone with jewy name, a degree from Tel Aviv University or fucking straight up likes in (((Israel)))….