Julius Evola Crowdfunding

Arktos are attempting to crowdfund the translation and publication of four of Evola's major books, which today remain untranslated into English.

The campaign has eight days left, and donating gives various rewards, including hardcovers of all four titles.

I don't need to explain who Evola is, or how important he is to us – anyone on 8pol with a modicum of intelligence is aware of him.

goyfundme.com/projects/julius-evola-and-the-rebirth-of-radical-traditionalism/

Other urls found in this thread:

phalanx-europa.com/en/arnshaugk/258-julius-evola-tradition-und-herrschaft.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BNkSBy5wWDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Take it to /fringe/ where it belongs

who is arktos?

this tbh

A British-based publishing house that releases right-wing material.

They were kicked off of their previous kickstarter after a day of hosting it.

Which books?

Pretty cool, Evola is a must read

no

I'm LMAOing at your life

If you click the link, it tells you.

Sad things:
The Saddest Thing:

Check my digits. After you do that one thing right (Since you failed at everything else) go ahead and tell us your theological position O Wise Enlightened One.

checkmate desu

(Check'd)
Holla Forums is still a Kekite board and your digits still empower only Lord Kek. What denomination?

My denomination is the Truth of Christ the Redeemer.

Christ was cool. What do you have to say about the God of the Old Testament, (((YHWH)))?

I think I see a contradiction here.

Where'd you read that? The Bible?

CEO is Daniel (((Friberg))) I would love to have the hardbacks but sadly I think this establishment is likely led by yet another jew

It's hard for people to comprehend the workings of the creator God, so he became man and died for our sins and rose again to show us his capacity for mercy.

its mostly social liberals, hardly true leftists by the fascist standard. basically your normal everyday hipster retard that congregates in your local coffeehouse and tells everyone about how taking in his girlfriend's strapon is fighting for women's rights. and then everybody claps.

Creator deities are indecipherable, but I can assure that the (((YHWH))) of the Old Testament is not a creator deity. Have a look at the abject Kikery displayed in the false Book of Exodus. Anyway, despite the fact that I view the OT as trash, I still value certain parts of the NT and the life and values of the Christ figure - who most assuredly wasn't a damn dirty Hebrew Jew no matter what that Bible says.

why do you say he's a jew?

sage

beggers

also kek and (((god))) are not mutually exclusive

No thank you. If you're into Zoroastrianism, more power to you - it's just not my cup of tea thanks to Abrahamism leaving a bad taste in my mouth.

Just read a few pages from two of his books online and found them poorly written and not too interesting. Has he written anything really great and worth reading?

not insinuating I am favorable to the abrahamic god

monotheism is correct in the fact that even the gods come from a single, primordial source that we all arise from.

praise kek stay gnostic

That's great. You do you. Jus b urself. I'm still going to work to bring back all the Old Gods.

Also, checked. Praise Kek!

A kosher nationalist publishing company run by one of Dicky Spencer's friends, mainly known for distributing the work of Guillaume Faye (pic related).

You're both massive faggots.

No u.

(mein fuhrer speaks)
materialist shills gtfo

I would be down for this except I don't trust Arktos.

Isn't Dicky also friends with the kike who infiltrated and took over a publishing company to stop Léon Degrelle from releasing his full series on Hitler and the Waffen SS? I can't remember his name.

Basically anyone who goes near him or the "Alt Right", much less giving them money for anything, are fucking retarded.

inb4 inkikey shits up the thread as usual

Andrew E. Allen (possible kike with ties to the Straus family as well as the CIA and Mossad), was the prime mover in the IHR affair, and as of 2013, was still spreading shekels around the movement, although I have no idea to whom. Mark Weber is who was put in control of the institute, and although he isn't involved with Spencer directly as far as I know, they share some friends, including Mark's "best friend" Jared Taylor, who he (Weber) may be in an "implicit" relationship with. Like the Alt-Right, that whole clique was infested with faggots. 5th image is Allen with David McCalden, an ADL operative who died of GRIDS that he produced a series of documentaries with.

There are also the meetings that Grindr Greggy and Kmac would attend with Taylor and Weber to strategize. That post is from 2012, who knows who's involved now, assuming those meetings still go on.

No thanks.

Thanks for the laugh, user.

Fuck that neet shit. They left these guys alive just so they could demoralize NatSoc

Evola's great but Arktos is cancer.

Arktos are kikes.

The faggots who aren't traditionalist are kikes too.

< (((1st post)))
Wew

He had nothing interesting to say. Back to TRS, please. Holla Forums only accepts Spengler-or-better.

Like clockwork

But Spengler and Evola are incomplete concord. Same with Pasha Glubb.

(check'em)
OLD GODS WILL RETURN

That's not how it works, bud.
Revolt against the modern world, meditations on the peaks, ride the tiger, men among the ruins. These are fantastic works.

Bought 2 books by him from Arktos. Who is that on the back corner?

Is this for White Nationalists?

Are you really sure about that? Have you ever even read Evola before? Have you read Vedic scriptures too?

is this real

Evola fan here. Already finding away to help out.

I wasn't going to spam this time but then I was banned.

pascal economically science photographers thief aqueous. expenditures inappropriate proceeding rod worker tagging filthy lobster mastering.
hk airmail headsets. luxury hack tenure plants oliver rita eis mean 72 cpp love.
tempe corrosion bremen chickens reed. denying poll sensations baht dishes reef xanax lap mmf ballroom lengthy arsenal stakeholder icons phosphorylation.
gradient lesbians owner highlands entity satellites defects celtic semiconductors planning tennis compiling cox hail biopsy. myth weiss edges weeks orion middleware sto sympathy concealed healthy.
bees lastly zerodegrees consumer qualifies ive.
interviewing gossip yard smith ber mariner clover psp seated tn jubilee buick oldest concerto nursing poisoning offshore.
who babes betty colt composed roast picture professional mus results. military jump favors poppy outcome dia.
diary priorities floods bare hernandez lodges descending automation.
emirates reggae configurations barrels bristol whom greatly.
poet lover franchising astronomy sid grievance oversized helsinki exercised. bored textures fo peters personals lesbian duties.
atk disruption tommy starring wrist preparation buy rightly phuket induction plone rope.
clinical rugby panorama goodness flee taxable aside norman automatically dime hays stamps lithuania. pewter participate hypermail detectors beds surrounding xml carry hc rg benq policies colony application orbital.
salzburg higgins inception electoral annuity knox notre. grille addictive grande train tbh.

Schwulius Gayvola

Bump for anti-raid sliding.

this
two of the many good info threads on pol were recently slid from page 20 to deletion

Hi new shill. Kill yourself and save us the trouble on the DOTR, faggot.

Arktos have some great books and quiet honestly did great work in the past.

You are a retard.

What other books haven't been translated yet?

Anyone have some memes with good quotes by Evola?

There is just no way in hell they wouldn't be able to invest a measly $9000 if they had any trust in themselves doing a good job and creating a worthwile product.

The man was a meme himself

Return

How is Hinduism western traditionalism?

They really aren't. Read Spengler, Plato, and avoid Evola the new age spiritual movement and perennial philosophy. The man's entire political and ideological work is essentially trying to present the foundation of western civilization as Indian civilzation.

What's Spergler's entry level work?

I just jumped right into decline of the west it's his most famous work. It is a very long and detail account of what Spengler feels is the nature of history the rise and fall of high cultures and how western civilization is reaching its winter phase.

Clear signs of lots of D&C Like shilling on grounds of Religion & Ideology.
Ignore them.
This needs to happen.
(((They))) tried to do the same thing with Solzhenitsyn's "200 Years."
Time to Revolt against (((modernity)))!

*Kike shilling.
Also, this has nothing to do with the "Alt-Right", Spencer, or IHR.

You are shill or didn't read even about Evola position on "new age".

Daniel Friberg is the European Editor of Spencer's AltRight.com

200 Years Together was a free translation project, this is a shekel grab.

You have got some sense of humour. Funny guy. Do me a favour and read the first couple of chapters of "The doctrine of awakening", where Evola elaborates on the meaning of the term "aryan".
But you probably know what he writes and disregard it because you are a liar.

Looks, family name, but mostly actions. This is not his first time he has done a book related shekel grab where he doesn't deliver content. If the books did end up being translated it would be nice, but I wouldn't expect much from him.

Funny, how Generation Identity promotes Evola.
phalanx-europa.com/en/arnshaugk/258-julius-evola-tradition-und-herrschaft.html

Could they be /ourguys/?

I can't be sure

-berg is one of the most common types of scandinavian family names. It means -hill, typically the name of some farm located on a hill.

Absolutely not. They are dong good work against migration, but they don't align with us on race.

JEJ

kwetch harder

They haven't done shit about migration except using it for their own PR purposes.

Evola fully believes in the concept of perenialism history as a descent into the Kali yuga and in a rigid caste system. None of which are inherent in western civilization if any of you had ever fact checked anything he had every written or had a broader view of western philiosophy would understand how incredibly silly Evola was. He was a highly educated larper.

Evola entire concept of root races was taken from the new age spiritual mystic
madame blavatsky who was the founder of the new age spiritual movement and if you knew anything about what you were talking about you would know it coensides also most word for word with Evolas stupid ideology. It's obsession with eastern mysticism is supposedly justified with this concept of "ancient aryans" and return to our traditionalist roots is ignoring the last 2000 years of western philosophy and embracing Indian spiritual teaching.

wasn't savitri devi some schizoid greek woman pretending to be a natsoc hindu?

It's an interesting writer. You can have a perspective defending your political stance based on esoteric compenents your opponents do not understand (sounds familiar?)

And he is fairly honest: he is not against christinanity, but claims to live in a time where christianity is in a very weak cycle to base his work about that.

Hence why Ride the Tiger, to learn to Ride the Tiger just Christianity in its weakend state won't cut it.

Yes she literally moved to India and LARPED as a Hindu. When you get down to the deeper philosophical meaning behind these ideologies it's almost entirely Hinduism and it only ever acknowledged western philosophy when it wants to use it to justify its worldview.

It's not about Christianity. That's the thing he doesn't understand because at his core he believes all religious foundations are fundamentally the same he believes he can change them like a man changes clothes and it makes little difference. The core basis for this worldview is perenialism he never stopped to ask if this was contradictory to the civilization or religious structure he was robbing for philosophical knowledge.

To further elaborate on why I despise the traditionalists and their perennial worldview. They believe that every religious structure is at its core the same and just an expression of the same truth. Setting them out to interact with as many religious structures at all but whole heartedly embracing none of them. This sort of outlook is beyond egotistical in that when the practiconer encounter a religious structure it automatically assumes it knows more about the nature of the universe then the religion itself. Julius Evola favored himself more enlightened then Jesus Christ. This renders the concept of faith completely impossible to a traditionalist which is what makes the whole worldview sterile. Which is why Rene Gueon converted to Religion of Cuck™ whole heartedly. Perenelism sets it's practitioner out to do 2 things with every religion rob them of what it likes and then infantalize them.

GOYOYOY GEVALT
wait…
DEFEND EUROPE mission, shill fail, big success

problem?

Fact remains though that Hinduism was based on ancient Aryan practices. It just happens to be the only place where written records of that time survive. You should never take it at face value since it has gone through many corruptions, but there is wisdom there.

Wasn't he a fag though?

You have a good read on Evola, but I question why you suggest Spengler as if his teachings were going to get you anywhere. You're gonna lead a bunch of lurkers here to read a long ass work for what? To find their stoic acceptance of the decline of civilization because anything else is just "cowardice". Please don't believe everything Spengler says because if you take his stance like the passive faggot he was the west will actually die. Maybe he even wanted that personally so he could be right. There's a reason this man came to censorship in Germany and that's because his life's work is literally about how "we can't do anything and there is no hope and here's why". He was devoted to his selfish prophecy and lived almost his entire life being a pessimistic faggot.

Jewvola was more or less the David Icke of his time and Savitri Devi was Evalion.

People act like philosophical works are up for interpretation which is a completely false notion. Decline of the West is literally what Spengler believed it's not some entry level redpill; because it ends up being a world outlook for those who chose to actually read the thing. So stop suggesting these "philosophers" because you can take their edgy quotes out of context on imageboards.

I largely recommend Spengler to newbs not because his suggestion of a course of action but because I feel his idea of history as a cycle of civilzation constantly rising a falling is sound. The man was by no means a prophet but his view of history seems to be less wrong then anyone else I have read.

You can also get a simplified version of evolas worldview if you read about platos concept of monism but you can get it from a more ideological sound source because Plato never tries and apply it to ever known world religion. Then come back and get into Christian theology and realize evolas worldview was never inherently western. If you read Christian theologians you would come to the realization Christianity itself is incompatible with evolas worldview because it divides things ideologically on the spiritual level namely god and Satan. Which is why the west had a concept of good and evil where as the east had a more nuanced view of morality because ultimately right and wrong are the same thing at a spiritual level without the division of god. In Evolas worldview god and the devil would have to be a singular entity or the concept of oneness is an impossibility. The theory of godhead comes from The eastern worldview that all consciousness is one entity experiencing itself simultaniously. The west was able to conceptualize the concept of sonder over the past 1000 years while the east never did. Which lead to the division of spiritual entities and an ability to build a more complex morality.

Have you considered taking the girardpill?

youtube.com/watch?v=BNkSBy5wWDk

It's Italy what did you expect. There's about 5 shades of people there depending on which part got raped by who back in the day.

Glad to see they made their shekels. Will be sure to buy once it's finished.

Has anyone else noticed that /christian/ acts the same way as /cargo-cult/? The first assumption would be that it's shills trying to D&C, but actually going to /christian/ makes it clear that their relation to Holla Forums is the same as /cargo-cult/'s relation Holla Forums. I'm not even saying there's anything wrong with Holla Forumsacks being Christian. It's just interesting that Christianity in an institutional form always starts to oppose fascism.