Mark Cuban (R) May Run for President in 2020

Could Cuban Ross Perot the 2020 election for Trump?

archive.fo/tnm6n

aol.com/article/news/2017/10/23/billionaire-mark-cuban-may-run-for-president-in-2020-as-a-republican/23252481/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.li/jbnby
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. Just run ads of "SUPPORTED HILLARY" and no right winger alive, redpilled, cucked, or otherwise would EVER vote for him.

This, he is a fucking retard to run as republican with his retarded statements.

typical rèddit response

No, because he's unlikely to offer the kind of hard policy that Perot did that would make him appealing enough to siphon significant support. If anything sinks Trump it will be a collapse in turnout from isolationist conservatives, anti-free trade, anti-Israel, and crossparty voters – which I do think is a real possibility.

Protip: There is no such thing as "earlobe spacing".
People have been typing like that at least since I went to 4chan in '08, and you look like a retard when you try to point out that shit.

back to rèddit

I don't even know what you're trying to argue.
Maybe you should lurk moar.

that you're from rèddit. You have to go back

He's not Cuban, he's (((Russian))). His father changed his surname to Cuban from (((Chabenisky))).

Its kinda funny that you keep having to put that accent on the word "Reddit" to avoid the word-filter.

Almost as if its widely know that you are cancer.

just go back, you're not fooling anyone

Time to use that against him in senate elections then.

who fucking cares? I'm a little more worried about the 60 million immigrants and the survival of our race. It sure as shit won't come down to whether trump is in for 4 years or 8

(((Little Mark Chabinsky))) doesn't have a shot in hell. He should gas himself and save us the time.

Literally who? I'm a non burger and this the first the I heard of this metuselah

He's just trying to copy Trump. He sees Trump succeed by infiltrating the GOP in a time when it's weak and he sees the opening. Cuban sees him do it, doesn't understand the thought behind it, and mindlessly tries to copy it. Does he really think he's going to beat Trump in a primary? It's exactly like when he tried to create a copy of The Apprentice and failed.

Mark Cuban, Jamie Dimon, Hillary Clinton should understand that their group has been exposed and their political careers is over

YEB!

LA VIDA LOCA TORTUGA
#IMWITHHIM2020

I hope he does run. It would be a great time to present the JQ and shit, and then we'd be right on the verge of what is needed.

FOR ALL OF THOSE WHO DO NOT KNOW MARK CUBAN

Mark Cuban is or was the owner of the National Burger Association (NBA) team Dallas Mavericks.

In addition to above, search for his controversies between dates of 2006 and 2016 as he made an ass of himself at one point in time during those years and had to be replaced as the owner of Dallas Mavericks.

Fugging lulz

First a half muslim with a fake birth certificate, then a billionaire real estate mogul, and now we have numerous actors and celebs trying to turn our nation into the nation within the movie Idiocracy.

Ids been habbening ladies and germs, please continue waking up. We need moar awareness.

Mark Chabenisky's mother was a Feldman.
Another Communist Jew with money.

Do you think somebody will shoot him?

I CANNOT WAIT FOR DEBATES WHEN TRUMP REDUCES HIM TO A PUDDLE OF MUD CRYING FOR MOMMY

billionaire entrepreneur/investor who hosts the show 'Shark Tank'

(((MARK CUBAN))) IS UNIRONICALLY A CRYPTO-JEW

Hes just likely going to run to pull cuckservative votes from Trump in the general so the establishment gets back in.

It's in right now.

It has to be somebody with some money because the DNC is broke. They emptied their pockets and shook the change out for general and special elections. The other issue they will face is that the Bernie faction (possibly a third of all Democrat voters), while they did support Hillary to some degree, will also fail to vote for their blessed candidate if they're seen to be too much in bed with the big banks and such.

Cuban'll never fly though, he doesn't respect wamen and they've thrown their entire movement toward this angle.

Mark can't be serious or perhaps ZOG is just so outside the minds of goys that they think if they can throw-in a celeb star that will fully go along with (((their))) plans then he'll be elected like Trump.

The Jew is already setting up the election of Mark Cuban versus Mark Zuckerberg. I'm hoping its Jeb Bush all over again.

Zibinsky (or whatever the fuck his real name is) is a closet masochist who is jonesing for more public humiliation from Trump.

Fuck off shill

How does that work?

He'll lose. He's just another jackass who thinks Trump won because he's rich; not because Trump said things people wanted to hear a politician say. He falls into the same category as Zuck the Cuck.

I highly doubt the democrats can run anybody but a non-white at this point. Yes I know he isn't h'white he's (((white))) but shitskins and SJW's will see him as a "FUCKING WHITE MALE". I doubt he could make it out of the primaries.

Cuban is cool billionaire who is hip He is 50 years old, but dresses like he's 20. I am sure he'd get a lot of votes from the "Obama is a good dancer" crowd.

This. If it weren't for the wall and kicking out illegals Trump would have never had a shot in hell. Cuban will be all muh open borders.

The DNC could win if they ran Jim Webb/Tulsi Gabbard. But they won't.

>billionaire-mark-cuban-may-run-for-president-in-2020-as-a-republican

He'll be serious about it right up until the point his hired statisticians tell him he'd lose very badly. Then he'll cowardly act like he never wanted to be president anyway.

as a republican? He wouldn't make it out of the primaries there either. He endorsed fucking clinton for gods sake. Republican primary voters would nix him before Iowa voting even starts.

Haha. Haaaaaaahahahaha. Just stick to money laundering, nigger lover.

That's not how it works. You either win the nomination of the blue team or red team, or you sit on the sidelines and get a handful of meme votes. This will be the US equivalent of the Kevin O'Leary campaign.

Yeah, he's a moron.

Chinese President Xi Jinping was in no mood to grant favors at his White House state dinner — not even for Mark Zuckerberg’s unborn baby.
Zuckerberg spoke to Xi in Mandarin and asked if he would do him and wife Priscilla the honor of giving the baby she is expecting an honorary Chinese name.
Xi’s terse reply: “No.” While a spokesperson for Zuckerberg told us, “This was not correct,” a second source insisted that Xi did decline to nominate a name for the Facebook founder’s unborn baby girl and politely added that it would be “too much responsibility.”
Zuckerberg, who was seated at the head table with the Obamas, the Chinese president and his wife, Peng Liyuan, is trying to persuade Beijing to lift a ban on Facebook. Presumably, he wasn’t brave enough to ask for that favor over dinner.
Two days earlier, Zuckerberg had met with Xi at the US-China Internet Industry Forum in Seattle and wrote on his Facebook wall, “On a personal note, this was the first time I’ve ever spoken with a world leader entirely in a foreign language. I consider that a meaningful personal milestone. It was an honor to meet President Xi and other leaders.”

archive.li/jbnby

This story alone could cost Cuckerberg hundreds of thousands of votes. What kind of weirdo asks complete strangers to name their baby?

I think we need to take this more seriously, this guy could stay saying all kinds of shit to split the Republican vote because he will likely run as an independent. We almost lost to Hillary once, so we need to be extremely careful to not underestimate the deep state and co.

Mark Cuban is new money, Trump is old money, Cuban doesn't stand a fucking chance

Exactly, that's unbelievably cucky.

And not only that, but he asked the head of the fucking communist government of China to name his kid? How could an American leader ask a Chinese leader to take the lead in naming his own child? Such pathetic subservience to the Chinese government is borderline treasonous.

Third generation rich is not "old money".

Trump isn't old money, The Vanderbilt's etc are.

Not only that but he's clearly eager to sell off America to chinks at any given moment. We can destroy him so easily, not even dumbfucks would vote for him.

DIE, FAGGOT

I think you are confusing old money with an old person with money. They are not the same.

Trump is the loud mouth fat lady playing poker on the Titanic and calling people faggots with a cigar in his mouth.

I fear that this is the beginning of a new kind of republican candidate that is nothing but what a liberal was 15 years ago. But when compared to the progressive left they will seem like the "conservative" option. It's refreshing to anyone who hates neocons but it will be the death of conservative politics as we know it. The permanent shift to the left will be the end result.

Cuban can hop in line along with the Rock and all of the other celebrity meme presidential hopefuls who wish to capitalize on Trump's win. But like another user said, it's not just being rich and famous… it's also about what Trump said he would do that got him the votes. Cuban would be nothing more than a watered down center leftist posing as a republican.

The don't want Webb, he appears to have integrity. Gabbard's a Bernie-tier fruitcake who can't into maths. I'm betting they'll double down on wamen though, and if Hillary's still alive by the next election we'll know they intend to run her the same way we did last time.

(checked)