Imagine you could choose a minor (or watered-down) superpower from some vidya characters...

Imagine you could choose a minor (or watered-down) superpower from some vidya characters. What would you do with this power?

I'd like to be able to jump like 10 ft in the air. If I could, I'd probably use it to get into the olympics or somerhing and win a few gold medals.

Embed semi related

Watered down version? I'll go with 30% of Arcueid's power then. That seems pretty watered down. I'd use it for pretty simple things I think, like power lifting and long distance sprinting.

Double jumping. It would confuse the shit out of scientists world wide.

X-ray vision, makes my job of troubleshooting problems in machinery much,much easier.

C'mon user, we ALL know the real reason you want x-ray vision

Skeleton fetishist please leave.

Super-legendary at soap making.

i would be able to transform body fat of my enemies into soap and having them die in excruciating agony

That's so stupid. About as stupid as turning people into lampshades.

Fuck you, turning people into inanimate objects is a legit superpower that can make you the most powerful man on the planet.

Having the ability to survive being shot in the head.

THINK ABOUT THE 6 GAZZILION GOY.

Anyone seen some golden teeth?

Won't you still die getting shot in the chest or anywhere else though?

I would choose the ability to level up

I'll have a watered down version of one the those RPG characters that literally become god at the end of the game. That should give me enough power to make a pocket universe where anime is real, right?

i can finally do jumpstreams

I want the ability called COMMAND CONSOLE

STANDO POWER

Pretty much any RPG character that can gain knowledge from simply opening a journal/book. I'd be interested to see what the limit would be and if it simply drives me mad.

I want to double jump.

I want to die

I want samus's feathered pussy