Tell Me Your Vidya Sins

I'm going back in there and I'm fucking everyone up. Fuck the Pope. Fuck Hungary. Fuck the English. Fuck the Baguettes. And fuck you too.

Other urls found in this thread:

t-a-w.blogspot.de/2009/11/why-everyone-hates-you-in-medieval-2.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whenever I play an ASSFAGGOT I like to use a character that can block my teammates path so I can watch them die.

I never finished GTA San Andreas

The missions started feeling like filler to me

Same mate, those flying lesson missions were a fucking pain.

If I die in Dark Souls I just use Cheat Engine to get my souls back.

=FCUK OFF TUMBLERTALE== =FCUK OFF TUMBLERTALE== =FCUK OFF TUMBLERTALE== =FCUK OFF TUMBLERTALE== =FCUK OFF TUMBLERTALE==
=FCUK OFF TUMBLERTALE== =FCUK OFF TUMBLERTALE==
=FCUK OFF TUMBLERTALE==
=FCUK OFF TUMBLERTALE==

Want anything, Papyrus?

The only games I've played for the last few months are multiplayer shooters and Kirby. I haven't touched anything else in ages because nothing seems interesting. Actually, that's a lie. I played Supreme Commander with friends just for shigs, and was sinfully awful at it, because not only is it an RTS, but it's also an RTS that doesn't operate like AoE. I was also playing WoW in a locally-hosted server instance to try and stave away the MMO itch, but it kept bugging out and it was fucking boring. The only game to have really held my attention recently has been TF2, and I went full retard and pour in excess of 50 hours in one week into it and not only burned myself out a bit, but burned out everyone around me a lot as well.
I had a whole list of things I wanted to post if I ever saw a thread like this, but now that one's arrived, I've forgotten them all.

Bought a 360

I haven't finished a game beginning to end since 2004 (Kotor II).

I've committed the worst sin of all.

I've spent money on Hearthstone

Calm your bones

I like to pay for retro vidya
I like to pay for cosmetics if only it makes my character look perfectly fuckable

I didn't finish any of the holy trilogy of GTA games because the missions got too hard

It never ceases to amaze me how undertale managed to get so many autistic people to either hate it or love it.

I accidentally spent money on Farmville because I thought I was buying a regular prepaid card when in reality I got a FarmVille card

This is by far my worst

how can anyone like something that's so clearly a ripped off genesis game

More like vidya retardation, but whatever

pledged to the star citizen kickstarter

fools, the lot of you

I use cheats in M&B to instant travel when my castles are being seiged.

Come ere pal, let's be unable to git gud at M&B together

This isn't a Holla Forums sin. This is a /his/ sin, lad.

I've bought every Dark Souls and have put over 200 hours in all of them except 2. I also really like listening to people talking about the "story" of the series.

What's the source of that pic? I've been seeing it for at least a year and I never really asked before

Mogeko Castle. I only found it because I used Tinyeye. They tend to help, so try them out.

One time I ruined I ruined someone's Dead Rising 2 playthrough while playing coop with them, to this day they still think it wasn't intentional.

I have never finished a long RPG that wasn't kingdoms hearts, KOTOR, fallout, or TWEWY.

I suspect I have a borderline case of ADD.

what the fuck they are all easy even for casuals

by the way, if you are on pc the flying lessons are extremely easy. it is just that disabling the fps cap fucks with physics, the timer and the score counter and makes them near impossible

I have played Doom 4

You make it sound like a bad thing.

I preordered Dragon Age 2.

I visit Holla Forums

How is that a sin?
If anything, you are pure and blessed.

I've lost around 25 time the last 2 days but I cant stop

Back in the early 2000s, I was playing Darke Age of Camelot.

And then I hit the wrong button…

No, I was playing Dark Age of Camelot and was part of a 300 man raid. Old PC so I turn some graphic effects off to reduce the lag and the raid takes it sweet time to get moving.

Two hours later we finally move to the Dungeon and I think the Mobs are falling too slow and I see no spells cast, so I complain in the chat why the DDs are not casting.

I forgot that I turned off the spell effects and made a ass of myself in front of 300 people.

I hope you die very soon.

I use Steam

I like to download nice looking armors for Skyrim sometimes and just kill things in thirdperson for the sole purpose of admiring said armors

I like the gunplay of Fallout 4

I am a total faggot for prior game cameos like those in the Dragon Age series or the most recent Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

I bought Metro 2033 and LL at least twice, possibly more on the 360 when the reduxes came out and I didn't own the originals on the PC.

I enjoyed Bioshock Infinite.

I still play S4 League. I remember back in Season 3 one time i jumped off from 2nd floor to trash to not miss a daily login event.

I sometimes have fun in videogames

holy shit

This is the worst thing you've said. Dragon Age 2 was pure dog shit, and I've played the game enough to know what I'm talking about. I didn't play Dragon Age: Inquisition, but I've seen enough to know that it was also dogshit.

I haven't played half the games I talk about. I just like talking about games. I'm not too good at playing tbh.

Don't know if this qualifies as a sin, but

Aside from arkham knight and warframe, I don't play anything. What happened to gaming? Do I need to turn to creepy anime shit for gaming now? Because that doesn't appease me either.

user, do you play warframe?

How is your story a vidya sin? If you're playing vanilla than i find it hard to believe that you got an alliance and kept it without being betrayed

Witcher 3 is okay but did you even get through W1 & 2?

I never completely finish a game

I use steam

I unironically enjoy Overwatch

I also suck ass at it despite this.

But this is to worst one by far
I pre ordered Fallout 4

This is a dark path user. Get off it while you still can.

so did I

I'm a huge fucking blizzdrone

I defended XCOM 2 for free. I know now to never trust Firaxis again, they are not what they used to be.
I adore System Shock 2. I have not managed to get into System Shock 1.
If you ask me my opinion of Thief TDP I will say that it's one of the best stealth games ever. However, I have not progressed beyond the fourth level or so.

I used steam for years and bought tons of games for myself and for others whenever there was a sale. Thankfully I've not bought a game in two years now.

I played and somewhat enjoyed Life is Strange

I unironically enjoy Total WaWa

No I've lost 300 mmr I have to get back to 3.3

What mmr have you reached with 4k hours wasted

I followed a guide on my first playthrough of Earthbound

I helped bring down BoB in EvE Online, paving the way for Goon Kikery to take over in that game.

I guess I redeemed myself a little when I helped bring down the Goons

>>>/out/

Undertale is a jewish conspiracy. something something about tony banks

4k. Don't waste your time on ranked. I only really play ability draft or play with friends nowadays. But even then its a fairly hollow experience. I am 25, I have been playing this game for 10 years. I hate it. Please get away from it and don't look back.

You need Jesus

Holy mother of shit taste user. The only thing decent is The Witcher 3. DAO was passable if you like CRPGs (still worse than any prior CRPG).

You should probably just get a PC and wait for M&B Bannerlord and Mordhau.

Oh dear. Where do I begin?

>Reads wikis/transcripts of games that I have no interest in playing, but read everything on them so I can talk about them did this with Deus Ex, Bloodlines and Shadowrun: Dragonfall

S-sorry…

If it's Chivalry 2.0 I will total my truck

I cannot play df. I've tried a couple times without a guide, a few more times with a guide, and once with a friend but I run out of patience before the game becomes fun.

Holy shit user.
Killing you would be a mercy.

Earthbound came packaged with a guide

Did you rike it?

I know I've sinned. Isn't that enough?

I was weirded out by it, honestly. She's really into gay bishounen and that's all she wanted to ERP. She confided in me that she wishes she were a boy. I can't imagine why anyone would ever want that ever.

Did I win?

I kinda pity you, man. How shitty was that phase of your life to make you think that dropping 5 grand on something like that?

The only sin you have committed is lust for your sibling, repent

It's not enough if you keep doing it. 6 copies of minecraft? Spending money on Second life at all? Really?
This is less a vidya sin and more just being retarded.

I accidentally my sentence. I meant to say "…5 grand on something like that was a good idea"

I can forgive the ERP, hell all depraved perverts wonder what their family is into, but what in god's name did you buy in second life?

You should destroy your computer and live to improve yourself

No. See

Oh my god

Dota is fun casually, I love the high of getting a kill in the game, it's still as good as when I got one as a Sven in my first match.

It's a good game, just bad balancing and dumb devs focused on e-sperg too much.

I guess my sin is fucking hating medieval 2 total war because of the broken timurids

It was cumulative. It wasn't all in one go or one particular period. It's been over the past twelve years that I've been in it and seven accounts.

So it's not as bad as it could've been.

Couldn't help it.

5/6 of those copies were for friends so I'd have people to play with me.

The WoW thing was dumb though, I agree.

I maintained a sim for about a year, also had six other accounts with bots because I liked running a dance/roleplay sim.

I'm trying to get better, guys.

It's okay user, we all have committed sins
I'm also a depraved pervert, so don't worry about it so hard, just stop spending money and playing MMOs

WoW was the better choice.

I want to give you a bunch of shit, but I know you've already given yourself a bunch. I gotta ask, though: did you cum when you ERP with your sister?

Can someone explain to me what is even appealing about Witcher 3?
The combat is horrible and it runs like someone shat on my GPU. Worst of all, it's simply not fun to fight things.

I honestly hope you die.

>Only FF games I've played are the XIII trilogy And I enjoyed them because of Lightning

What kind of shitter PC are you running it with?

It is. You must ingest the poison and synthesize the antidote to become the Kwisatz Haderach.

I did, but it was a hard fap.

Okay.

does she know

FUCK no.

can I tell her

I don't get the appeal of XIII, but that's a sin alright
Last one isn't really

Goddamn.

Well I guess that answers that question.

That is just in DotA 2. I don't want to think of the total including DotA 1 and smurfs.

You are doing God's work user

I was fucking casual shit, Holla Forums. plz I want you to fucking bully me to death

>200 hours in Burchlands 2 which I preordered
>thought that Mass Effect 1 was a good game but even then I wasn't retarded enough to like ME2 and 3
I promise I've been a bad goy ever since DaS2 burned me; I haven't preordered shit and I don't buy games unless I've tried them first to see if they're good.

Add DA:I with me.

I hated both games and I hate the fans associated with it. I do enjoy the lore though, mostly though to see where Bioware stole half of it from

Man I thought my shit was bad, you've changed though right? I used to be a faggot too, not nearly as awful as you but a faggot nonetheless, and DaS2 was so disappointing that it changed me forever and was never a good goy ever again. DaS1 is also what got me off of shit games like COD so there was that too.

You've gotta understand where I was coming from, the only games I had really played before that were COD, Halo, Fallout 3, and Oblivion. I had just begun to escape consolefag preorder culture. The game isn't really that terrible, the combat feels nice but obviously its quite shallow.

I now much prefer Path of Exile

I'll probably be able to think of more in the morning.

This is whole different level of cancer. It's terminal and it seems like it's hereditary.

I've changed, yes.

I don't play WoW anymore. I only spend a few hours a week on SL, (The amount of time and money I've invested isn't something that's easy to walk away from).

I lost interest in Call of Duty. I learned my lesson with the awful things I've backed and placed my faith in. Now I play good games.

I've found Overwatch is a much better game overall. League of Legends is fun. Working on my Steam backlog, recently discovered Orcs Must Die! Unchained, I've been giving that a try. It's been a lot of fun so far.

I'm getting better.

For god's sake play Nox, Diablo 2, Titan Quest, Dungeon Siege 1, 2, Grim Dawn, or at least Fate or Torchlight. Any of these are far superior than those two shits you played.

I didn't steal her account. I walked into her room while she went to the bathroom and wrote down her character names so I could play with her.

That's a huge difference from stealing. I don't steal from people.

getting better would mean quitting vidya

You're on the right track but not quite there, your next step is either Unreal Tournament 4, UT99, or Quake Live. You can also go the TF2C route but I have no clue if anyone actually plays that. Even vanilla TF2 is better than Overwatch.

What's wrong with Path of Exile, I've played some of the ones you mentioned and none of them come close to having the build variety and decision making of PoE.

This one has not merely strayed from the Lord's light, he actively snuffs it out.

Do you still want to fuck your sister?
Is she a tranny now?

I own all, but 15 amiibo.

What in the hell were you honestly thinking when you decided to ERP your sister?

And did you fap mid session, like was she somewhere in your house as you fapped?

So you impersonated her.
Did you riked the moment when doing fujoshit ERP under her name? Does it make you boner?

The problem is, user, it's nowhere near 'Action' RPG and it's glorified build making simulator. Plus it's F2P, even though the business model is somewhat uhhkay compared to others.

Enjoy your ban

I've played all of those when they launched. They were okay I guess, but I don't really have much interest in going back to play old games that I got bored with when they were still new.

If I stop playing video games, all that's left is working, drinking, and sleeping. That doesn't sound very healthy.

Everyone wants to fuck their siblings.
No, she's just a straight, normal girl who likes gay boys and wants to be a gay boy herself.

I was thinking that I wanted to play with her. Maybe talk to her in ways that she'd never talk to me otherwise.

I fapped through the whole session, but I edged out most of it so actually finishing it out was tough. Especially because she's not into the same stuff I am. She was in her room playing. We're in the same house.

I didn't impersonate her.
I devised a whole new character, and roleplayed WITH her. Not AS her. As in, we roleplayed, TOGETHER. Reading comprehension, friendo.

No nigger you misunderstand, he wrote down her character info so that he could find and ERP with her on the server she played on.

Also to add to my question in did you seriously premeditate this? Or did you just walk in on her computer and one day thought "I'm going to ERP to that." Fucking explain this madness.

Which is exactly what I'm looking for. The action isn't great but isn't bad either (with the right build). There are way too few games that have a legitimately good system for builds which is crazy considering how many "RPGs" there are.

What, are you saying HE PLAYED ERP WITH HER SISTER TOGETHER?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This guy knows whats up.

Anyway, I didn't premeditate it. I thought about it for a while, but it was fleeting thoughts. Especially because I hear her giggling in her room, which is right through my wall.

I peeked in while I was passing by, saw she wasn't in there. It happened then and there because I saw she still had her game still running. So I went for it.

user there are some things you don't share with other people, spent 5k in second life indeed.

Yes, he fucking ERP'd with his sister.

This isn't very unusual, most dudes fantasize at some point in their life about being a lesbian chick.

I play and like current wow and give blizzard money, that is my sin

AND THE ERP HE PLAYED WITH HER SISTER WAS BISHOJO GAY FUJOSHIT?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

There is no word can describe the feeling inside me now
Is this some kind of incest ero manga plot?
Is this the real life? Or is this just wild ruse?

Ya know that's another problem, if it was gay fujoshit how did he get off?

Is it really so hard to believe that some people have things that they like, that others might not like?

I'm not really into the stuff she is, but I was already committed at that point. What's so hard to comprehend about that? Legitimately curious.

Seems like you're too fixated on kink-shaming than providing anything of substance here.

Nigger you ERP'd your fucking sister. He's got every damn right in the world to freak out about your degeneracy.

Wew fuck off

I got off because I kept myself hard. I was edging during most of it, but when it was about done, I had a really hard time getting off. I already wasn't super aroused, but I kept it going because the physical sensation kept it going. And maybe the thought of making her masturbate was kinda hot too.

user I am a degenerate who is into thicc, traps, futa, body hair (only on thicc), and absurd proportions but you have gone too far. Incest is shit and only hillbillies and mudslimes are low enough for that shit. Even then, it's incest + ERP about shit you're not even into. Ya'll mofuckas need hentai.

A great social mechanism to alienate degenerates tbqh

I dunno, user. I ain't gonna judge you and shaming on you but you know, it's kinda shocking because it goes against everything I taught since I was kid.
My feelings are kinda like this gif that Araki sees hardcore fujoshit jojo doujin made by infamous clamp sinister 4.
ERP is fucking cancer, Fujoshit is also cancerous and you played Gay ERP with your… sister? And you wanna fuck her? And you think it's normal?
Jesus holy christ, save our souls, is this era a new dark age?
I thought incest is only exist in Japanese ero manga.

Well, fuck it then give her the dick, move to place where incest is legal. Be marry and live hapily ever after you sick fuck. I think that's less cancerous and more humanly thing than playing ERP with your sister and hiding your urge to fuck her.

I'm pretty clean sin-wise, but this is probably my biggest fuck up. Though, I remember a lot of people got duped in this as well, and it's mostly the fault of omitted truth in advertising

It just doesn't even make any sense, because there were Spiderman 2 and 3 that were both free roam, with 3 having an exact 6th gen counterpart with 6th gen graphics

All I remember was seeing a bunch of comments on a youtube video expressing unfathomable rage that nobody said anything about the PS2 version being so drastically different from the other versions. It was an entirely different game altogether and the devs just didn't say a word about it

I'm still mad about it to this day, since I got around to playing the real web of shadows and it actually sucked just as badly as the PS2 version anyway.

I just want to take this time to thank you. No matter how much of a faggot I am, no matter how shameful my awful, disgusting, degenerate fetishes are, I'll never be as much of a cockmongling dickthumper as you are. Congratulations on being the most disgusting human being on Holla Forums right now.

Honestly, just kill yourself. No, go drown yourself head first in a sink after you drink a gallon of bleach and slit your wrists. I hope you die you worthless trash.

I savescum in everything and I don't plan on stopping.

The truth is that I'm probably worse than anyone in this thread as far as sins go….. and I'm not going to share mine and I'm going to skip the 4am thread and head straight to bed not passing go.

But trust me user there are some things even Holla Forums can't handle

You can't just say something like that and leave, you should share! I'll reward you with my favorite webms or hentai or drawfag.

I've spent like $300 on IMVU
Most recently, I have been roleplaying a mistress who degrades cuckolds
I've been doing this since I was about 13, changing my character to suit my growing fetishes
I've have gotten people to spend over $1000 on items for me as well

That's no sin
It's damnation

I applaud you for the money, but question the platform
Why IMVU and not say second life or someshit?
Is there a bigger market in IMVU?

I didn't know Second Life was a thing until a few years ago. Don't really want to abandon the account I've managed to amass so much shit on. I also have some pretty good friends I don't even ERP with, just shoot the shit really.

I play CSGO pretty often, got over 100 hours in it

It's a pretty fun game bogged down by a shit community and valve jewery. it gets really fun if you've got a couple friends to bring to the table. Decent way to kill a night if you've got nothing else to do.

You're doing it wrong.

Only shitters ERP in open rooms tbh. The really kinky people you have to invite to private chats and get to know.

And to be fair, one of my alts is an edgy shit, but that was many moons ago and I'm pretty sure the account is disabled now.

LEAVE

I have bought every Souls gamesome of them twice with the lowest amount played on DaS 3 at around 300+ hours. I have 1500+ hours in DaS 2 on Ps3 alone

You don't know the abyss like

That's not a sin as long as you have enough time to spare on some other quality vidya. It could turn in something awful like on my pic, but I was able to willfully escape the curse.
But the bigger sin is that I'm global elite, office global.

>It took me 17 years to beat the Elite Four in any pokemon game.

I've been playing this series since 1999, and this year I beat my first game, Alpha Sapphire.

How am I this bad at a series I've been playing for this long?

Makes sense
Enjoy ya shamefest
I find it more funny that people need an online mistress to get cucked

Maybe you're not the problem here, but the series is.

You call that bad?
Majority of the CS:GO has been either on office or overpass, both shotgun-favoring maps. Haven't played in months.
And I really used to like TF2. I still occasionally play Garry's Mod too.
Go ahead, bully for KF2. It was my latest mistake, back when it launched. It is pretty fun until 120 hours in, when it just starts to feel tedious.

You fucking what?

Did you even make it to the E4 in the first place?

If you did, then even if you were somewhat under-leveled you could've just stocked up on revives and just put them all towards your starter as a fucking tank while using the 6 other useless Pokemon in your party as buffers. That's what I did the first time I beat the E4 back in like 2002 on fucking Pokemon Gold

Different scales of bad.
>bully for KF2

sauce?

I bought level up dlc in a Tales of game. I had just started working and had expendable money for the first time in my life, but also less time then ever before to play vidya. So I wanted to beat Tales of Xillia 2 without putting too much time into it, and ended up buying levels to make the game faster.

I still feel ashamed

I have shit vidya taste
Starbound was a gift

Germans truly are the wurst.

Jokes on you
end my suffering

Oh you poor thing. a-atleast you know your elections were rigged right?

How?

Probably left it open in the background a lot. I know it's what I do when I read a VN.

I have never in my life felt such pity for the photons my monitor emitted just for me to get a glimpse of what a disgusting life you lead. I've hidden your post so light will no longer be wasted on it.

this, I wanted to startle some friends of mine with the gametime.

I dont even play with friends, that's my solo mmr. I got nothing else in my life but my ciber dick in the shape of a number and I need to make it grow

I'm rarely on steam now because I mostly pirate single player games but, my sin was that used to have friends

i fell for the fallout 4 meme and thought it'd be the best game ever and shit
I pirated it though, i didn't give todd howard my shekels
but the fact that i was stupid enough to believe the marketing is bad enough

aside from that i'm mostly a good goy who >actually buys games
and uses steam

You're the dumbest faggot on the board right now.

Doesn't really sound like a sin

The relations system in M2TW is kinda fucked the lines for taking over a settlement have a misplaced semicolon so it is treated as if you raze it.
t-a-w.blogspot.de/2009/11/why-everyone-hates-you-in-medieval-2.html

I preordered Dark Souls 2. Twice.

Worst think I propably do is spending money on Wargaming/WoT/WoWs
I've also put money in Warthunder during the beta

Stop kinkshameshaming me, shitlord. It's none of your business if I want to shame some kinks.

It's alright user, if this degenerate actually gets what they want they will either 1. not succeed and ostracize themselves from the family 2. succeed and get a mildly retarded child

people pretend morality is relative, but this guy and his sister won't be happy people 40 years from now (or maybe have a gaggle of retarded children?)

also where the fuck is that rare araki .gif from? I wanna see him react more to hentai of his works, that's hilarious

I like halo

Autism like this must be preserved.

Can somebody screencap this for prosperity and the sweet sweet memories?

not a great surpris

MK 9

i tried for months to beat shao kahn i finally gave up and drop the game down to easy , that was the first time i did that i think… ever i always play games on normal or hard.

i like Borderlands 2 and the telltale game

i liked most telltale games too but they dont do anything new anymore so fuck them

Nude mods are a big decider on if i get a game or not

I can slide with the latter, it being probably the best visual novel with QTEs they've made.

Probably the big one is how long I played WoW. By the end I was mostly levelling new characters and playing a lot on Tuesdays, when most of the podcasts I liked came out. It was nice to play while I listened.

At least I'm not the only one.

I broke internet access for an entire house.
TL;DR Broke internet while creating a minecraft server.

what the

I think the game also mocks you when you retry too much against him
in battle he starts taunting you more than usual to give you more chances to hit him and when you lose instead of finishing you off he just laughs until you collapse

Why didn't you just spam projectiles?

He should have just used the unbeatable strategy of button mashing

I play Rainbow Six: Siege.