The Alien prequels are better than the Star Wars prequels so far

The Alien prequels are better than the Star Wars prequels so far

Go home, Ridley. You're drunk.

The Alien prequels didn't have pod-racing, so you're wrong.

Imagine actually thinking this

The Alien prequels are on par with Disney's nuWars.

Not all films, but pod-racing would have made the alien prequels better.

No, a heavy CGI scene in daylight for 10 min wouldn't have improved jack shit

All these sages. Reminder prequelfags are cancer akin to Holla Forums

OP is correct. The Alien prequels are certified kino.

They are both pottery, they rhyme.

Ridley is creating the new prequelkino and there's fuck all you can do about it.

I say they're all shit.

Alien had homoertoic shit in it since the beginning, you know being chased around by a giant black penis and the the fact that androids have white "blood." Think about it. It's not out of place for Alien.

We already had enough threads on this, Alien prequels are Holla Forums approved kino.

No, fuck off Rildey.

IKR? Luke, who grew up in the Outer Rim, didn't know about the secretive religious order that guarded their secrets and became extinct before he was born?

No

What a fucking joke.

Not Ridley, and not a joke.
Prometheus - 8/10
Alien Covenant - 9/10

>I'm a massive fucking troll pleb! Look at me!

LOL OOLOLOLOLOL

L O L
O
L

Now you are just fabricating quotes and making low energy shitposts. Give it a rest, Ridley.

Look at all this samefagging by this butthurt faggot. I'm serious, Alien prequels were my favorite movies of the last decade easily. Certified kino, my friends.

*inhales*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You are quoting someone else.
Why don't you give it a rest, this is getting sad.

"eh."

Those posts and you are proof that many anons on Holla Forums have shit taste and think all the prequels are masterpieces.

I don't know about Star Whores, but in Alien's case, it's true.

Makes you think

I was only talking bout the star wars prequels there

I am only responsible for what I write, not what others write and you think, Ridley.

I know that Alien always had a sexual undercurrent (part of the fear) but the flute scene was too silly. Everyone in the cinema wasn't sure whether to laugh or not.

But he did know, he just thought they were a myth. Somehow, we are supposed to believe the order that brought down the republic via Anakin not twenty years ago has become legend. That's like saying Bill Clinton could become a myth.

Ridley take your dementia medicine.

Imagine actually thinking this

The problem with the Alien-movies are that they are boring. It's neither an Action-movie nor a horror-movie. Instead Ridley Scott try to make a pretentious Sci-fi-movie out of it.

James Cameron ruined the aliens with Aliens anyway. Bulletsponge enemies and shitty marines.

It was a good scene, because it showed they were androids who don't get all the context. It was brilliant really.

I bet Fassbeneder enjoys watching himself kiss himself as well

Everything with David was undeniable brillaint in both movies, it's why they both good good reviews from critics. It's only soyboys with movie "blogs" who are asshurt and want their retarded Aliens remake with Blokenship even though he would probably try to make it about hot white people treat rapefugees bad by not giving them better gibmedats.

Blomkamp is awful, he has made not a single good film (District 9 had promise but ultimately disappointing). Oats Studios has pumped out nothing but raw sewage too. I wouldn't let him near any property without oversight. Blomkamp should is a great art and visual effects guy, but he can't write or direct for toffee.

cutest lead of 2017

She looked like shit in the movie lad

Did Covenant have the best hat wardrobe direction in film this millennium?

But that's not Millie?

what film is that from?

I watch it a lot while masturbating.

I wonder how an Alien movie would be like with a monsterfag /d/egenerate?

I was thinking at some point in the frachise there would be a 'sexy alien'. Apparently the design in Alien 3 (I think) was meant to be more feminine. I mean, the whole thing has not so subtly disguised dicks and pussies, so why not go all in with an alien with huge cowtits and birthing hips? Now that really would fuck with the audience.

Progressives would shit themselves.

LOL

Who said I watched Netflix?

well that's all your television, netflix show actress has been in besides the upcoming monstershit

wrong again bucko :')

how so, boy? she looks cute to me.

she's aged pretty poorly, man.

also pedo